Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

expanding show already?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

expanding show already? Empty
PostSubject: expanding show already?   expanding show already? Empty8/5/2009, 8:11 pm

What a wonderful problem to have. Response from sponsors and potential advertisers has been overwhelming. So much so, that Dave and I are now giving serious thought to going on multiple nights or maybe longer shows than we had originally planned.

This endeavor has been spread solely by word of mouth, me on the internet, and dave making phone calls. If we are half as successfull on air, as you all have made us in these past few weeks this experience is sure to be something special. I can't even begin to express how humbling and gratifying that is for each of us.

Honestly, both of us had thought maybe two or three nights a week would be our long term goal, but I dont think either of us thought it might happen as soon as it appears it needs to.

So for week one. were locked in to just Thursday Aug 13 from 6 to 7something (prob around 7:30) and Thursdays thereafter. Think of it as a pilot episode I guess. But I suspect, If the station is willing, we may expand that to mon-thurs or whatever else the station deems is available very soon. Honestly I see no other way for us to satisfy our sponsors requirements if we stuff everything into just one hour, without compromising the show quality (who wants 30 mins of commercials an hour)

Anyway, I'm just saying if you are scheduling your daily activities around our show times....you might want to keep the 6-7 hour open in your daily weekday routines very soon.

And again, a humble thank you everyone for your support and well wishes.

-steve-
Back to top Go down

expanding show already?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: