Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/1/2011, 5:43 pm

Look Out affraid The "Donald" has picked up a key endorsement. Laughing

Quote :
from President Donald Trump, the president we ought to have now, asap. We have to remove Obama from office for elections fraud and Social Security fraud and go to special election now, pronto
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=20121
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5954

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 12:18 pm

Since so many folks were concerned that Obama doesn’t seem to be remembered by a whole lot of people from his early years in Hawaii, it should be a load off his mind that we now have a fine character witness who can step forward to quash that notion.
Take that, Birthers.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/president-obama-friend-bobby-titcomb-arrested-in-hawaii-prostitution-sting/
HONOLULU — The Honolulu Police Department confirmed that a close friend of President Barack Obama was arrested Monday in connection with a prostitution sting case.
Police arrested Bobby Titcomb, 49, a Punahou School classmate of Obama, at 9:40 p.m. in downtown Honolulu at the corner of Pohukaina and South streets. He was released after posting $500 bail, police said.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 1:03 pm

happy jack wrote:
[b]Since so many folks were concerned that Obama doesn’t seem to be remembered by a whole lot of people from his early years in Hawaii,
[/i]
The real shame is that these moronic birthers,which include almost 50 percent of Republicans, still haven't figured out how to use google. All it took for me to find the photo below was to type in 'Obama kindergarten photo'


Obama kindergarten teachers holding class photo. Photo from the Maui News. Little Barry is on the left in the second row in front of teachers Aimee Yatsushiro and Katherine Nakamoto.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5954

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 1:10 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Since so many folks were concerned that Obama doesn’t seem to be remembered by a whole lot of people from his early years in Hawaii,
[/i]
The real shame is that these moronic birthers,which include almost 50 percent of Republicans, still haven't figured out how to use google. All it took for me to find the photo below was to type in 'Obama kindergarten photo'


Obama kindergarten teachers holding class photo. Photo from the Maui News. Little Barry is on the left in the second row in front of teachers Aimee Yatsushiro and Katherine Nakamoto.
Yeah, that's unmistakably Him. How could anyone not see that?
What will you show me next, those crystal-clear snapshots of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster?
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 1:34 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
[b]Since so many folks were concerned that Obama doesn’t seem to be remembered by a whole lot of people from his early years in Hawaii,
[/i]
The real shame is that these moronic birthers,which include almost 50 percent of Republicans, still haven't figured out how to use google. All it took for me to find the photo below was to type in 'Obama kindergarten photo'


Obama kindergarten teachers holding class photo. Photo from the Maui News. Little Barry is on the left in the second row in front of teachers Aimee Yatsushiro and Katherine Nakamoto.
Yeah, that's unmistakably Him. How could anyone not see that?
What will you show me next, those crystal-clear snapshots of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster?[/b Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Ha! So the teachers are part of the conspiracy too? :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5954

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 1:43 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

The real shame is that these moronic birthers,which include almost 50 percent of Republicans, still haven't figured out how to use google. All it took for me to find the photo below was to type in 'Obama kindergarten photo'


Obama kindergarten teachers holding class photo. Photo from the Maui News. Little Barry is on the left in the second row in front of teachers Aimee Yatsushiro and Katherine Nakamoto.
Yeah, that's unmistakably Him. How could anyone not see that?
What will you show me next, those crystal-clear snapshots of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster?[/b Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Ha! So the teachers are part of the conspiracy too? :rolfcry:
I didn't say that there is a conspiracy, but the boy in the photo you claim is 'Little Barry' is nothing more than a blur.
If wish to provide proof, then provide proof.
Unfortunately, all you have provided is a steaming pile of worthless crap.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 1:47 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Yeah, that's unmistakably Him. How could anyone not see that?
What will you show me next, those crystal-clear snapshots of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster?[/b Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Ha! So the teachers are part of the conspiracy too? :rolfcry:
b]I didn't say that there is a conspiracy, but the boy in the photo you claim is 'Little Barry' is nothing more than a blur.
If wish to provide proof, then provide proof.

Unfortunately, all you have provided is a steaming pile of worthless crap.[/b]
Rolling Eyes This better?

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5954

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 1:56 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Ha! So the teachers are part of the conspiracy too? :rolfcry:
b]I didn't say that there is a conspiracy, but the boy in the photo you claim is 'Little Barry' is nothing more than a blur.
If wish to provide proof, then provide proof.

Unfortunately, all you have provided is a steaming pile of worthless crap.[/b]
Rolling Eyes This better?

I see that you have managed to post a random and quite out of context photo of what appears to be a young, possibly black, child surrounded by a group of what appears to be Asians.
Based on that, I'd have to admit that your computer skills are quite adequate.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 2:00 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

b]I didn't say that there is a conspiracy, but the boy in the photo you claim is 'Little Barry' is nothing more than a blur.
If wish to provide proof, then provide proof.

Unfortunately, all you have provided is a steaming pile of worthless crap.[/b]
Rolling Eyes This better?

[bI see that you have managed to post a random and quite out of context photo of what appears to be a young, possibly black, child surrounded by a group of what appears to be Asians.
Based on that, I'd have to admit that your computer skills are quite adequate.[/b]
Rolling Eyes As "Edge" used to say...."I might as well be arguing with a dining room table".
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5954

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 2:12 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Rolling Eyes This better?

[bI see that you have managed to post a random and quite out of context photo of what appears to be a young, possibly black, child surrounded by a group of what appears to be Asians.
Based on that, I'd have to admit that your computer skills are quite adequate.[/b]
Rolling Eyes As "Edge" used to say...."I might as well be arguing with a dining room table".
A photo of a (possibly) black child posing among Asians is proof of ... what?
And even if the boy in the photo is verifiably Obama, then that is proof of... what? That he took a picture with some Asians?
Great - I concede. Barack Obama sat for a photo with a group of Asians, but, again, apropos of this thread, that is proof of... what?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 6:18 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:



[bI see that you have managed to post a random and quite out of context photo of what appears to be a young, possibly black, child surrounded by a group of what appears to be Asians.
Based on that, I'd have to admit that your computer skills are quite adequate.[/b]
Rolling Eyes As "Edge" used to say...."I might as well be arguing with a dining room table".
A photo of a (possibly) black child posing among Asians is proof of ... what?
And even if the boy in the photo is verifiably Obama, then that is proof of... what? That he took a picture with some Asians?

Yeah. Well it sure looks to me like this blow up is directly from the picture that his kindergarten teachers are holding up.

happy jack wrote:

Great - I concede. Barack Obama sat for a photo with a group of Asians, but, again, apropos of this thread, that is proof of... what?

Looks like proof that the group of "asians" that are in this photo are his classmates to me... Of course, his teachers could be lying. We all know how sneaky those "Asians" can be, don't we?

Is that what you're saying, Jack? Because here is the article that goes with the photos....

http://www.mauinews.com/page/content.detail/id/513898.html?nav=5074



Back to top Go down
KarenT



Posts : 1328

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 8:19 pm

Sarcasm font Yes, when he was 5 he was plotting how to take over the United States. End sarcasm font.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5954

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 9:28 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Rolling Eyes As "Edge" used to say...."I might as well be arguing with a dining room table".
A photo of a (possibly) black child posing among Asians is proof of ... what?
And even if the boy in the photo is verifiably Obama, then that is proof of... what? That he took a picture with some Asians?

Yeah. Well it sure looks to me like this blow up is directly from the picture that his kindergarten teachers are holding up.

happy jack wrote:

Great - I concede. Barack Obama sat for a photo with a group of Asians, but, again, apropos of this thread, that is proof of... what?

Looks like proof that the group of "asians" that are in this photo are his classmates to me... Of course, his teachers could be lying. We all know how sneaky those "Asians" can be, don't we?

Is that what you're saying, Jack? Because here is the article that goes with the photos....

http://www.mauinews.com/page/content.detail/id/513898.html?nav=5074



Scorpion:
As far as I’m concerned, Obama’s eligibility regarding his birthplace is a settled matter.
I didn’t ask Artie to post any proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, and he obviously didn’t post any proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. He did, however, post a photograph of a young Barry in kindergarten in Hawaii. I have always presumed children of kindergarten age to be 4 or 5 years old, which is 4 or 5 years past birth, which is clearly no proof that Barry was born in Hawaii. If people like Artie keep trotting out utterly sloppy crap like this as proof of his Hawaiian birth, then is it any wonder that there are still those who question it?

I mean, seriously, Scorpion – would you accept this photo as proof that he was born in Hawaii?

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 10:07 pm

happy jack wrote:

[bScorpion:
As far as I’m concerned, Obama’s eligibility regarding his birthplace is a settled matter.
I didn’t ask Artie to post any proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, and he obviously didn’t post any proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. He did, however, post a photograph of a young Barry in kindergarten in Hawaii. I have always presumed children of kindergarten age to be 4 or 5 years old, which is 4 or 5 years past birth, which is clearly no proof that Barry was born in Hawaii. If people like Artie keep trotting out utterly sloppy crap like this as proof of his Hawaiian birth, then is it any wonder that there are still those who question it? [/b]
I mean, seriously, Scorpion – would you accept this photo as proof that he was born in Hawaii?

The only thing that's "sloppy" is your memory. You can't even remember your allegation that started today's discussion for crying out loud! Allow me to refresh your memory....Today at 12:18 pm in this thread you posted:
Quote :
Since so many folks were concerned that Obama doesn’t seem to be remembered by a whole lot of people from his early years in Hawaii,
Therefore my posting of those photos was entirely appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3092

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/7/2011, 11:56 pm

happy jack wrote:
If people like Artie keep trotting out utterly sloppy crap like this as proof of his Hawaiian birth, then is it any wonder that there are still those who question it? [/b]
I mean, seriously, Scorpion – would you accept this photo as proof that he was born in Hawaii?

No, the photo isn't proof. The photo combined with everything else is rather conclusive, though.

They're just handing out the tinfoil hats for free now, aren't they...?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5954

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/8/2011, 10:22 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[bScorpion:
As far as I’m concerned, Obama’s eligibility regarding his birthplace is a settled matter.
I didn’t ask Artie to post any proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, and he obviously didn’t post any proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. He did, however, post a photograph of a young Barry in kindergarten in Hawaii. I have always presumed children of kindergarten age to be 4 or 5 years old, which is 4 or 5 years past birth, which is clearly no proof that Barry was born in Hawaii. If people like Artie keep trotting out utterly sloppy crap like this as proof of his Hawaiian birth, then is it any wonder that there are still those who question it? [/b]
I mean, seriously, Scorpion – would you accept this photo as proof that he was born in Hawaii?

The only thing that's "sloppy" is your memory. You can't even remember your allegation that started today's discussion for crying out loud! Allow me to refresh your memory....Today at 12:18 pm in this thread you posted:
Quote :
Since so many folks were concerned that Obama doesn’t seem to be remembered by a whole lot of people from his early years in Hawaii,
Therefore my posting of those photos was entirely appropriate.

Allow me to refresh your memory. What I said was...

happy jack wrote:
... apropos of this thread, that is proof of... what?

... the very first line of this thread is...


Says he shouldn’t have to go to Afghanistan because Obama is not a U.S. citizen


... so what do you think the topic is?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5954

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/8/2011, 11:15 am

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
If people like Artie keep trotting out utterly sloppy crap like this as proof of his Hawaiian birth, then is it any wonder that there are still those who question it? [/b]
I mean, seriously, Scorpion – would you accept this photo as proof that he was born in Hawaii?

No, the photo isn't proof. The photo combined with everything else is rather conclusive, though.

They're just handing out the tinfoil hats for free now, aren't they...?


If they are, I have yet to be fitted for one.
Perhaps you missed this:


happy jack wrote:


As far as I’m concerned, Obama’s eligibility regarding his birthplace is a settled matter.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/8/2011, 11:18 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

The only thing that's "sloppy" is your memory. You can't even remember your allegation that started today's discussion for crying out loud! Allow me to refresh your memory....Today at 12:18 pm in this thread you posted:
Quote :
Since so many folks were concerned that Obama doesn’t seem to be remembered by a whole lot of people from his early years in Hawaii,
Therefore my posting of those photos was entirely appropriate.

[bAllow me to refresh your memory. What I said was...[/b]

happy jack wrote:
... apropos of this thread, that is proof of... what?

[b... the very first line of this thread is...[/b]
Here's your entire post that started yesterday's discussion:

[iSays he shouldn’t have to go to Afghanistan because Obama is not a U.S. citizen[/i]


[b... so what do you think the topic is?[/b]
We're not talking about the topic of the thread because your post centered on who remembered him as a child.
Here's exactly what you first posted yesterday that started the latest discussion...
Quote :
Since so many folks were concerned that Obama doesn’t seem to be remembered by a whole lot of people from his early years in Hawaii, it should be a load off his mind that we now have a fine character witness who can step forward to quash that notion.
Take that, Birthers.
You can't really be that dense,can you?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3092

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/8/2011, 11:20 am

happy jack wrote:

Perhaps you missed this:

happy jack wrote:


As far as I’m concerned, Obama’s eligibility regarding his birthplace is a settled matter.


No, I didn't. That specifically is what makes this whole "is the photo evidence" discussion incredibly specious. We should be laughing at the idiots that still believe this nonsense, not feeding into what even you recognize as bullshit by offering pseudo-defenses for their arguments or their stupidity.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5954

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/8/2011, 11:45 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

The only thing that's "sloppy" is your memory. You can't even remember your allegation that started today's discussion for crying out loud! Allow me to refresh your memory....Today at 12:18 pm in this thread you posted:

Therefore my posting of those photos was entirely appropriate.

[bAllow me to refresh your memory. What I said was...[/b]

happy jack wrote:
... apropos of this thread, that is proof of... what?

[b... the very first line of this thread is...[/b]
Here's your entire post that started yesterday's discussion:

[iSays he shouldn’t have to go to Afghanistan because Obama is not a U.S. citizen[/i]


[b... so what do you think the topic is?[/b]
We're not talking about the topic of the thread because your post centered on who remembered him as a child.
Here's exactly what you first posted yesterday that started the latest discussion...
Quote :
Since so many folks were concerned that Obama doesn’t seem to be remembered by a whole lot of people from his early years in Hawaii, it should be a load off his mind that we now have a fine character witness who can step forward to quash that notion.
Take that, Birthers.
You can't really be that dense,can you?
I suppose I can be, if I put my mind to it.
But I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/8/2011, 1:19 pm

happy jack wrote:
I mean, seriously, Scorpion – would you accept this photo as proof that he was born in Hawaii?

No, of course not, but like I said, the photo is proof that Barack was in the kindergarten class with those other "Asians" from Hawaii.

Artie60438 wrote:


happy jack wrote:
Since so many folks were concerned that Obama doesn’t seem to be remembered by a whole lot of people from his early years in Hawaii,
Therefore my posting of those photos was entirely appropriate.

It looks like Artie won this round, Jack.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5954

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/8/2011, 10:40 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
I mean, seriously, Scorpion – would you accept this photo as proof that he was born in Hawaii?

No, of course not, but like I said, the photo is proof that Barack was in the kindergarten class with those other "Asians" from Hawaii.

Artie60438 wrote:


happy jack wrote:
Since so many folks were concerned that Obama doesn’t seem to be remembered by a whole lot of people from his early years in Hawaii,
Therefore my posting of those photos was entirely appropriate.

It looks like Artie won this round, Jack.
Just not my day, is it?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   4/15/2011, 8:28 pm

Birther Who Described Orly Taitz’s Sex Parts Sells Nude Painting of Her

Classy bunch,aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   7/26/2011, 10:28 pm

How on earth does this idiot still have a license to practice law?
Leading ‘birther’ Taitz chastised by federal judge
Quote :
A prominent ‘birther’ and critic of President Obama has been chastised by a federal judge for “either toying with the Court or displaying her own stupidity” because she can’t seem to redact the right kind of information in court pleadings.

Orly Taitz, who has repeatedly and unsuccessfully challenged Obama’s citizenship in the courts, is suing the Social Security administration under the Freedom of Information Act. She wants information about a social security number she believes that Obama is using fraudulently.

But Taitz cannot seem to redact the right information from the number in question, according to an order issued Monday by U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth. Taitz keeps redacting the wrong digits in court pleadings — even after doing it correctly, according to the judge.

Local court rules state that people must redact all but the last four digits of social security numbers included in court filings. Instead, Taitz kept redacting the last four digits.

“There is no logical explanation she can provide as to why she is now wasting the Court’s time, as well as staff’s time, with these improper redactions,”he wrote.

He also noted that Taitz called a courtroom deputy and engaged in a “lengthy, accusatory conversation” and has made “the somewhat hysterical claim in her motion for reconsideration that there may be an ‘employee in this court, who is intentionally sabotaging’” her case.

On her blog, Taitz responded to an e-mail from a Legal Times reporter on Monday seeking a comment about the critical order: “Some employees of the DC Court are lying to the judge. I kept record of all the phone calls, faxes and e-mails to the DC court and I have multiple witnesses as well. Some employee or employees of the DC court is/are lying and will be held accountable.”
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   9/3/2011, 8:16 am

Orly Taitz Gets More Legal Setbacks for Her Birthday
Quote :
Tuesday was Laguna Niguel attorney/dentist/real-estate saleswoman Orly Taitz's birthday.

But the Queen of the Birthers did not like the "present" she received from Royce C. Lamberth.

The U.S. District Court judge in Washington, D.C., yesterday denied every one of Taitz's motions in her case that aims to prove President Barack Obama is using a fraudulent Social Security number.

Her attempt to gather all documents the Social Security Administration (SSA) has on Obama under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) was DENIED because she presented no evidence showing public interest trumps the individual's right to privacy.
-snip-
Quote :
"Every birthday for the last 2-3 years I get garbage presents from the regime," Taitz laments on her craze-site. "Oh, well. we know, who we are fighting, we knew they will play this game."

Unfortunately, this latest in a long, long, long list of legal setbacks is not deterring the Queen of the Birthers from fighting on.

"I was prepared, as I was prepared to the stonewalling in HI," she continues defiantly. "New moves are coming, new earth shattering evidence is coming, Obama and his regime will not come out of this smelling like a rose. . . . stay tuned . . ."
:rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   

Back to top Go down
 
Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: