Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Wisconsin Dells

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KarenT

PostSubject: Wisconsin Dells   7/5/2009, 12:26 pm

We are a family of four, including two teenagers, traveling to the Dells next month. We tend to the adventurous - amusement parks and big water parks. If anyone has suggestions for things to do or NOT to do, I would appreciate them. Also, any good deals you have experienced would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Dells   7/5/2009, 5:36 pm

Depending how long you are up there, if you get a day on the weekend the Bristol Renaissance Faire in Kenosha is a must. It is probably the best Renne Faire in the country. Not exactly action packed, but if you wanted some hilarious entertainment and something new to try I'd recommend it. I go every year.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Dells   7/5/2009, 6:55 pm

I'll second that. Moonie, the Mud Show, Dirk and Guido, jousts, good food... Though my fav is definitely Christophe the Insultor, though it's definitely NOT a family friendly show. Twisted Evil We took a group of friends up for the first time last year and they all chipped in for a pretty brutal round for my birthday.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Dells   7/5/2009, 7:19 pm

Heretic wrote:
I'll second that. Moonie, the Mud Show, Dirk and Guido, jousts, good food... Though my fav is definitely Christophe the Insultor, though it's definitely NOT a family friendly show. Twisted Evil We took a group of friends up for the first time last year and they all chipped in for a pretty brutal round for my birthday.

OMG HERETIC!!! You just earned 1000000 awesome points. My new favorite poster. You know I think the shows would be okay for teenagers though depending on their maturity level. I love the show Moonie and Broon put on together. Lady Ettie rocks. I have a signed packet of tartar sauce from Dirk when he was jokingly signing condiments one year. Did you see Dr. Kaboom last year?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Dells   

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin Dells
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Travel, Cooking, Restaurants-
Jump to: