Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost Generation...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Lost Generation... Empty
PostSubject: Lost Generation...   Lost Generation... Empty6/16/2009, 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

Lost Generation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Generation...   Lost Generation... Empty6/16/2009, 6:02 pm

Wanted to watch it, but it said "An error occurred, please try again later."
Back to top Go down
sparks

Lost Generation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Generation...   Lost Generation... Empty6/17/2009, 7:13 am

I don't think the video belongs in this topic at all. It doesn't have anything to do with any national/world issues and Lois didn't add any of her thoughts of how the cute word play relates to current problems.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

Lost Generation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Generation...   Lost Generation... Empty6/17/2009, 7:45 am

Quote :
Environmental destruction will be the norm
No longer can it be said that
My peers and I care about this earth

Seriously? Conservatives finally concerned about the environment? Suspect
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Lost Generation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Generation...   Lost Generation... Empty6/18/2009, 12:08 am

Every time since the '70s, when they shot a space shuttle up toward the outer atmosphere, I noted as a young child back then that it upset our weather.

Now, as an adult, you can bet on it. Especially since the foreign countries are doing the same. Garbage flying around the hemisphere. You can bet your sweet bippy I'm more observant than Al Grosse...the truth is, every time they send a space missile up, it messes with God's plan for why there is a reason that life doesn't exist on other planets. It truly changes our weather.

And I don't give a hoot whether you agree or not. I've seen the immediate affects. Especially after the other countries chimed in. By the way...what's the reason since we're in a crunch on earth? Can't support earth, so why is everyone exploring, wasting billions on these space shuttles?

We need help here, on earth. By the way, since I can't hear the video, I assume by Heretic I may be on topic. If not, what's my sin?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

Lost Generation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Generation...   Lost Generation... Empty6/18/2009, 1:08 pm

Quote :
Every time since the '70s, when they shot a space shuttle up toward the outer atmosphere, I noted as a young child back then that it upset our weather......the truth is, every time they send a space missile up, it messes with God's plan for why there is a reason that life doesn't exist on other planets. It truly changes our weather.

Yikes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Generation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Generation...   Lost Generation... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Generation...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: