Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stroger owes the taxman! LOL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Stroger owes the taxman! LOL Empty
PostSubject: Stroger owes the taxman! LOL   Stroger owes the taxman! LOL Empty5/13/2009, 7:12 am

I hate corruption, but this guy is unbelievable! Stroger and his wife make tons a year, yet have liens placed on their homes for a lousy $12,000 in back taxes. Just goes to show you why he doesn't know how to run the county.

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/1571110,051309todd.article
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Stroger owes the taxman! LOL   Stroger owes the taxman! LOL Empty5/13/2009, 11:32 pm

Where is Artie or Edge on this subject. Doesn't matter what state, but it goes to show you...born with the silver spoon and no brains, based on skin color.

Heard Lincoln Zoo needs some help.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Stroger owes the taxman! LOL   Stroger owes the taxman! LOL Empty5/15/2009, 10:02 pm

I guess it's ok to be a politician, refusing to repeal taxes, but owe them yourself, with a more than 6 figure income and claim, it's non of your business. This reflects the typical politician.

Stroger claims he will run in 2010. Yes he will! Away from Crook County politics. What a fine example of what really goes on inside this camp.

I bring this up, because it exists in every state, like it or not.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Stroger owes the taxman! LOL   Stroger owes the taxman! LOL Empty5/22/2009, 10:46 pm

Seems like my auudience loves Stroger, LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stroger owes the taxman! LOL   Stroger owes the taxman! LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

Stroger owes the taxman! LOL
Page 1 of 1