Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fed up with Arlen Specter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

Scorpion

Fed up with Arlen Specter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up with Arlen Specter   Fed up with Arlen Specter - Page 2 Empty5/9/2010, 8:51 pm

Yeah. Well frankly, I don't care if the who wins the primary, as long as the winner can beat Toomey. Unfortunately, the latest polls have Toomey beating both candidates. It's still a long time until November, of course.

Specter has behaved exactly as I predicted he would when he made the switch... when the Democrats needed his vote, he delivered. That said, I have nothing against Sestak. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the primary voters have to say... I assume that you'll be pulling for Specter if he wins the primary, right?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with Arlen Specter   Fed up with Arlen Specter - Page 2 Empty5/9/2010, 11:00 pm

No,I'd be pulling for Toomey :rolfcry: Of course I'd support Spector but I am hoping Sestak wins. I see Spector becoming another Joe Lieberman if he wins and that's the last thing we need. Yeah,I know he's behaving himself now,but with a 6yr term and maybe his last, I wouldn't trust him.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with Arlen Specter   Fed up with Arlen Specter - Page 2 Empty5/10/2010, 11:12 am

Sestak has now taken the lead over Spector. Both are losing to Toomey by about the same margins Sad

Pollster Dates N/Pop Sestak Specter Other Undecided Not Voting Refused
Muhlenberg 5/6-9/10 398 LV 47 42 - 11 - -
Rasmussen 5/6/10 481 LV 47 42 3 8 - -
http://www.pollster.com/polls/pa/10-pa-sen-dempr-svse.php
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with Arlen Specter   Fed up with Arlen Specter - Page 2 Empty5/18/2010, 8:52 pm

Nate Silver,the best pollster in the business,in my humble opinion, just tweeted...
Quote :
Sestak officially takes the lead. And 2/3 of Philly has been counted. How can Specter win? He probably can't.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with Arlen Specter   Fed up with Arlen Specter - Page 2 Empty5/18/2010, 9:01 pm

Obama ignored him to come to his aid at the last minute.

Spector is for God-Sake 71 yrs old.

Just like babies who need diapers changed, so do politicians. See. It doesn't matter if you were a life-long Republican. What matters is the fact he ditched the party to get re-elected.

When do these guys retire? When is it enough money? I wouldn't want my father working at that age, GEEZUS. Enough is enough. Work just to go to your grave?

Anyway, he lost all his credibility. Last time I LOOKED AT THE TV, HE WAS AHEAD OF SOMEONE AND BEHIND SOMEONE. i CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF THESE OLD FOGGIES.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with Arlen Specter   Fed up with Arlen Specter - Page 2 Empty5/18/2010, 9:05 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Nate Silver,the best pollster in the business,in my humble opinion, just tweeted...
Quote :
Sestak officially takes the lead. And 2/3 of Philly has been counted. How can Specter win? He probably can't.

hE'S PAST HIS PRIME. pROBABLY WEARING DEPENDS.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with Arlen Specter   Fed up with Arlen Specter - Page 2 Empty5/18/2010, 10:19 pm

It's all over. Sestak wins. Chris Matthews on MSNBC made a great point tonight regarding that ad I posted earlier in the thread. He said that Spector openly admitting on camera that he changed parties just to save his job,was like a man on the Titanic putting on a woman's dress in order to get on a lifeboat. Voters saw that and responded in kind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with Arlen Specter   Fed up with Arlen Specter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fed up with Arlen Specter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: