Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite commercials

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Favorite commercials Empty
PostSubject: Favorite commercials   Favorite commercials Empty12/21/2008, 7:17 pm

Some of the Christmas themed commercials have been good this year

I have liked the ones where they show kids gettingtheir favorite gifts as kids then it shows them as an adult getting a lexus

The best one for me so far has to be the one with the little girl who gets the pony and her friend comes over with her parents and she throws her toy pony to the ground when she see's the real pony

The one with the Atari system took me back to my childhood for sure, as that kid was me when I got an Atari 2600 when I was 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite commercials   Favorite commercials Empty12/21/2008, 7:50 pm

I also love this one from Gamestop

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite commercials   Favorite commercials Empty12/21/2008, 7:53 pm

This one is a couple of years old but I laugh EVERY TIME I see it!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite commercials   Favorite commercials Empty12/21/2008, 8:10 pm

I always loved this commercial. It aired only one time in its entirety during the Super Bowl in 1997

It was aired on TV for about 3 months after the Super Bowl, but usually it only showed bits and pieces spliced together

Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Favorite commercials   Favorite commercials Empty12/22/2008, 4:07 am

love the game stop and lexus spots.

as for the birds that one is one of my all time favorite super bowls spots. that and the bud light herding cats one that ran in the late 90's.

computer idiot here so heres the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWymXNPaU7g

and then there is my all time favorite holiday ad. its not funny and its simplistic and sappy. so much so i cant even find it on you tube.

it was the anhieser bush commercial with the cydesdales just pulling through the snow and an instrumental version of ill be home for christmas in the back ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite commercials   Favorite commercials Empty12/22/2008, 7:57 am

Merry Christmas Oracle-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite commercials   Favorite commercials Empty12/22/2008, 8:52 am

Oracle to post a youtube video, when you post a reply, look for a icon that looks like a filmstrip(19th from the left), click it and then paste the link from youtube in the box

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite commercials   Favorite commercials Empty12/22/2008, 12:59 pm

M friend on another board sent me this one

Oh and do not be alarmed, there is no sound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite commercials   Favorite commercials Empty12/22/2008, 1:44 pm

mike3775 wrote:
M friend on another board sent me this one

Oh and do not be alarmed, there is no sound

Wow, watching that (without sound) really makes me appreciate my abilities!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite commercials   Favorite commercials Empty12/22/2008, 4:06 pm

At first I thought something was wrong with the sound, but I still laughed at the end when he shrugged his shoulders to the neighbor
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Favorite commercials   Favorite commercials Empty12/22/2008, 4:46 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
Merry Christmas Oracle-

thanks a ton mama. i think ive seen it on tv maybe twice in the past 5 years. but its a classic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite commercials   Favorite commercials Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite commercials
Page 1 of 1