Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

El Taco Real goes smokeless on weekends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sparks

PostSubject: El Taco Real goes smokeless on weekends   4/6/2009, 7:33 am

http://nwi.com/articles/2009/04/05/columnists/mark_kiesling/doc45a8c307ccddbf7f8625758f00093067.txtIt's really great to see that one of my favorite restaurants has decided to become smokefree on weekends. Both Anthony's in Highland and Three Floyd's in Munster are smokefree also. I think being smokefree shows respect for your customer's health and acknowledges that you are serving good quality food. Has anyone noticed how none of the corporate owned franchise restaurants are smoke free here? Let the smokers go to those places and eat the swill they pass off as food!
Back to top Go down
Emma Wil

PostSubject: Re: El Taco Real goes smokeless on weekends   12/31/2017, 11:25 pm

Well, sparks I must say I was blank about this but after reading your views regarding this have got enough information about this. I am so happy after getting this and will surely be around this place for enjoying its services.
Back to top Go down
Rooney

PostSubject: Re: El Taco Real goes smokeless on weekends   2/14/2018, 11:48 pm

sparks, I am going to say that it is really a nice sharing from your side. Smoking is really a bad thing as it destroys the atmosphere as well as very dangerous for the health. I think it is a good step to make the restaurants and other located smokefree. Will Parise for this effort.

Tour boston to niagara falls vacation packages are really affordable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Taco Real goes smokeless on weekends   

Back to top Go down

El Taco Real goes smokeless on weekends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Travel, Cooking, Restaurants-
Jump to: