Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh

Go down 
+2
Artie60438
sparks
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sparks

Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 12:51 pm

markh wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Explosives can be made from fertilizer, and other household products. They are more readily available than firearms.
You're going to need to provide some facts to back up your assertion.

I'd like to see you go out and buy a bag of ammonium nitrate fertilizer -- you won't get any from traditional sources. Try some skinheads. Or Fred Phelps.
Or make some inquiries OTOB. Judging by the bigotry that is posted there, I'm sure you could find some skinheads or neonazi's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 1:02 pm

happy jack wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
markh wrote:
happy jack wrote:
OK.
I'm incoherent.
Now that you have admitted your affliction, you should apologize to sparks.
What the hell is this?
What the hell is this, you ask?
This is the second guardian angel enlisted by sparks to demand an apology.
I'm sure it won't be long until He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named demands that I apologize, too.
This Board gets more stupid (yes I said stupid, for lack of this post getting yanked) every day. The day someone calls for me to apologize to ANYONE on this or any other board, is the day I let loose.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 1:03 pm

happy jack wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
markh wrote:
happy jack wrote:
OK.
I'm incoherent.
What the hell is this?
I'm sure it won't be long until He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named demands that I apologize, too.
There you go again, making up lies to stir up trouble. I haven't enlisted anyone to deal with you. I'm sure you will self destruct on your own soon enough.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 1:09 pm

sparks wrote:
happy jack wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
markh wrote:
happy jack wrote:
OK.
I'm incoherent.
What the hell is this?
There you go again, making up lies to stir up trouble. I haven't enlisted anyone to deal with you. I'm sure you will self destruct on your own soon enough.
My mistake.
I shouldn't have said that you enlisted anyone.
I'm certain they did it on their own.
Quite admirable of them, actually.
I myself always tended to protect the slower kids when I was in school.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 1:11 pm

markh wrote:
happy jack wrote:
You already admitted you're incoherent. Why do you continue to prove it?
This is more fun to watch than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 1:14 pm

sparks wrote:
markh wrote:
happy jack wrote:
You must be easily amused.
Oh, look!
A shiny object!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 1:22 pm

Tiger1 wrote:
markh wrote:
Why did Tim McVeigh, a Christian, park a truck-bomb and run away, when he could have driven the truck into the building and detonated the bomb with much greater effect? He was a coward. Based on the logic you have used, one could conclude that all Christians are cowards because, unlike Muslims, they do not believe in dying for their cause...

He was no Christian, he was a hate-filled coward, who labeled HIMSELF as a Christian. True Christians are peace loving people, not cowards, who WILL die for their faith, but NOT by committing terrorist attacks on others.

The continuous terrorist attacks, show that the moslems are indeed cowards.

Is that so? What would you call the Crusades?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 1:26 pm

LoisLane wrote:
markh wrote:

I'd like to see you go out and buy a bag of ammonium nitrate fertilizer -- you won't get any from traditional sources. Try some skinheads. Or Fred Phelps.
It would be a lot easier for a person with a criminal history to get the ingredients of a pipe bomb than it would a gun.

Are you serious? In some communities buying a gun is easier than finding a grocery store.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 1:28 pm

happy jack wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
markh wrote:
happy jack wrote:
OK.
I'm incoherent.
What the hell is this?

Another cryptic message? Shocked You're so "clever" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 1:31 pm

sparks wrote:
markh wrote:
happy jack wrote:

🍿
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 1:31 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
markh wrote:
Why did Tim McVeigh, a Christian, park a truck-bomb and run away, when he could have driven the truck into the building and detonated the bomb with much greater effect? He was a coward. Based on the logic you have used, one could conclude that all Christians are cowards because, unlike Muslims, they do not believe in dying for their cause...

He was no Christian, he was a hate-filled coward, who labeled HIMSELF as a Christian. True Christians are peace loving people, not cowards, who WILL die for their faith, but NOT by committing terrorist attacks on others.

I would call the Crusades an incident of Christians taking back the lands that the Muslims stole from them.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 1:40 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
markh wrote:

I would call the Crusades an incident of Christians taking back the lands that the Muslims stole from them.

Uh huh Rolling Eyes and the thousands of Jews that were terrorized and killed during the Crusades?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 2:28 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
markh wrote:
happy jack wrote:
OK.
I'm incoherent.
What the hell is this?

Another cryptic message? Shocked You're so "clever" Rolling Eyes
'Cryptic' means mysterious, or hard to understand.
My message is not mysterious or hard to understand.
It's apparently only hard for you to understand.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 3:07 pm

You all can talk about the pros and cons of fertilizer all you want.
I'm still waiting for someone to explain what new law or laws would prevent a shooting such as this in the future.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 3:31 pm

Lois wrote:
Quote :
One of the most simple bombs can be constructed by injecting gasoline into a 100 watt light bulb, and screwing it back into the socket. Turn on the switch, and bloooooey.
nonsense.
I'd like to see you "inject" gasoline into a 100 watt light bulb.
Even if you could it still would not work.
Gasoline in & of itself does not burn let alone "blow up."
You need oxygen- lots of it, like 14 parts of oxygen to one part of gasolene.

Quote :
And don't rule out natural gas. If I can do it, any wacko can.

Well yes, I would rule it out.
Guns, especially rifles, work very well at long distances, natural gas does not.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 3:40 pm

I'm shocked, I tell you I'm shocked...
Quote :
Poplawski frequented right-wing Web sites
Published: April 5, 2009 at 8:26 PM

PITTSBURGH, April 5 (UPI) -- The 22-year-old man charged with killing three Pittsburgh police officers , was was frequent visitor to far-right Web sites his Internet activities reveal.
Richard Poplawski posted his profile and photographs of his tattoos on the white supremacist Web site Stormfront, which serves as a clearinghouse for neo-Nazi and anti-Semitic groups, using the site to display an eagle tattoo spread across his chest, the Pittsburgh Post Gazette reported Sunday.

"I was considering gettin' life runes on the outside of my calfs," he wrote on Stormfront, referring to a common symbol among white supremacists, especially followers of The National Alliance, a neo-Nazi group linked to a a collection of violent organizations, the newspaper said.

Poplawski was arrested Saturday after a four-hour standoff, charged with ambushing and killing three officers and attempting to slay nine others.

Poplawski also believed in conspiracy theories espousing beliefs that a secret cabal running the United States was bent on eradicating freedom of speech and gun rights at the behest of Jews, a friend told the newspaper.

"For some time now there has been a pretty good connection between being sucked into this conspiracy world and propagating violence," Heidi Beirich, director of research at the Southern Poverty Law Center -- a non-profit that tracks the activities of hate groups -- told the newspaper.

Gee, I wonder if he was a big fan of Glenn Beck...ya think?
http://minor-ripper.blogspot.com/2009/04/youtube-glenn-beck-compares-obama-to.html
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 3:54 pm

edge540 wrote:
I'm shocked, I tell you I'm shocked...
Quote :
Poplawski frequented right-wing Web sites
Published: April 5, 2009 at 8:26 PM

PITTSBURGH, April 5 (UPI) -- The 22-year-old man charged with killing three Pittsburgh police officers , was was frequent visitor to far-right Web sites his Internet activities reveal.
Richard Poplawski posted his profile and photographs of his tattoos on the white supremacist Web site Stormfront, which serves as a clearinghouse for neo-Nazi and anti-Semitic groups, using the site to display an eagle tattoo spread across his chest, the Pittsburgh Post Gazette reported Sunday.

"I was considering gettin' life runes on the outside of my calfs," he wrote on Stormfront, referring to a common symbol among white supremacists, especially followers of The National Alliance, a neo-Nazi group linked to a a collection of violent organizations, the newspaper said.

Poplawski was arrested Saturday after a four-hour standoff, charged with ambushing and killing three officers and attempting to slay nine others.

Poplawski also believed in conspiracy theories espousing beliefs that a secret cabal running the United States was bent on eradicating freedom of speech and gun rights at the behest of Jews, a friend told the newspaper.

"For some time now there has been a pretty good connection between being sucked into this conspiracy world and propagating violence," Heidi Beirich, director of research at the Southern Poverty Law Center -- a non-profit that tracks the activities of hate groups -- told the newspaper.

Gee, I wonder if he was a big fan of Glenn Beck...ya think?
http://minor-ripper.blogspot.com/2009/04/youtube-glenn-beck-compares-obama-to.html
So right-wing websites killed those police officers?
I guess that lets the NRA off the hook, then.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 4:14 pm

No, right-wing websites like the NRA obviously influenced Richard Poplawski.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 4:17 pm

edge540 wrote:
So far on this thread, I've seen the blame placed on the guns themselves, the NRA, and right-wing websites.
I guess the shooter is just an innocent bystander.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 4:26 pm

No, I would blame ALL of them.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 4:36 pm

edge540 wrote:
No, I would blame ALL of them.
Yes, you would, wouldn't you?
I wouldn't, however.
The words, the websites, and the weapons are inanimate entities.
Put me down in the Blame the Shooter column.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 5:06 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
So far on this thread, I've seen the blame placed on the guns themselves, the NRA, and right-wing websites.

The shooter is a product of right-wing hate mentality.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 5:13 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
markh wrote:

Uh huh Rolling Eyes and the thousands of Jews that were terrorized and killed during the Crusades?

Still waiting for an answer......Yoo hoo...Anyone home?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 5:45 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

The shooter is a product of right-wing hate mentality.
The shooter is a killer who could have rationalized his acts with any given ideology.
A killer is a killer.
Except to you, he's a victim and a patsy.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty4/7/2009, 5:47 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
markh wrote:

Still waiting for an answer......Yoo hoo...Anyone home?
You asked me what I would call the Crusades - I answered you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh   Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mentally ill shooter kills three policeman in Pittsburgh
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next