Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legalize Prostitution?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paul87920

paul87920

Legalize Prostitution? Empty
PostSubject: Legalize Prostitution?   Legalize Prostitution? Empty12/20/2008, 8:51 am

Legal Prosties?

Quote :
But would legalizing the sex industry make its workers any safer?

I'm interested on what the rest of you think about this issue but what I am about to say may come across as cold-hearted and potentially offensive. I think they are nasty and aren't worthy of my respect. I can't believe that a person that will have sex with anyone has the tenacity to tell anyone that they are worth a dollar amount. I don't know where in the world they even get a sense of value. I certainly don't know where they get off asking for protection so they can commit their crime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Prostitution?   Legalize Prostitution? Empty12/20/2008, 9:27 am

While I don't agree with prostitution, I don't see how it's much different than picking up a stranger at a bar and taking them home to have sex. The only difference is the exchanging of money instead of a few drinks.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Prostitution?   Legalize Prostitution? Empty12/20/2008, 9:32 am

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Prostitution?   Legalize Prostitution? Empty12/20/2008, 10:50 am

Ohhmama wrote:
While I don't agree with prostitution, I don't see how it's much different than picking up a stranger at a bar and taking them home to have sex. The only difference is the exchanging of money instead of a few drinks.

Thats the way I l see it as well

I don't see how legalizing it will make the women safer though

The only positive I could see in it is if they do it like Vegas and require them to be tested yearly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Prostitution?   Legalize Prostitution? Empty12/20/2008, 10:54 am

Maybe if they legalized it and taxed the hell out of them it might either deter those who want to use those "services" or gain some revenue without upping our taxes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Prostitution?   Legalize Prostitution? Empty12/20/2008, 10:55 am

Ohhmama wrote:
Maybe if they legalized it and taxed the hell out of them it might either deter those who want to use those "services" or gain some revenue without upping our taxes...

I can see why some men/woman may go to the prostitute.

But honestly, do you see the women pulling out the calculator to adjust the taxes into the hand job?
Back to top Go down
Face

Face

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Prostitution?   Legalize Prostitution? Empty12/20/2008, 4:58 pm

I really have a hard time with the legalization of prostitution. While I have never been accused of being conservative, I guess on this issue I am.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Prostitution?   Legalize Prostitution? Empty12/20/2008, 5:16 pm

Face wrote:
I really have a hard time with the legalization of prostitution. While I have never been accused of being conservative, I guess on this issue I am.

There are liberal reasons for beings against prostitution. For example a liberal approach could be taken to encourage them to quit like educational programs or something. I don't think it's conservative to be against prostitution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Prostitution?   Legalize Prostitution? Empty12/23/2008, 11:21 am

Legal or illegal people are going to do it. It's like the days of prohibition. Think of the money our cities would save if they took the criminal element out of it. On the other hand though, with our economy being what it is we could have hookers walking past our houses. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Prostitution?   Legalize Prostitution? Empty

Back to top Go down

Legalize Prostitution?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: