Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!

Go down 
+2
Redstepper
sparks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sparks

Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty
PostSubject: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty3/26/2009, 6:45 am

Jim Premeske hammered quite a few nails into the coffin of Team Slumlord yesterday during a rally at the Statehouse. I wonder if he has any grasp at all of how bad he makes his groupo look when reporters print remarks like this in the paper? Put a fork in them,they're done!
http://www.post-trib.com/news/elections/1496175,ga-rally.article
He also likened many elected officials to sociopaths, citing serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer and film villain Hannibal Lecter as paradigms of the self-absorbed way politicians enrich themselves to the detriment of their constituents.
"Did you elect a Dahmer or a Hannibal?" Premeske asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty3/26/2009, 7:39 pm

And they wonder why sane people stay away in droves.
Back to top Go down
Redstepper

PostSubject: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer revolt" becomes an embarrassament   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty3/26/2009, 8:56 pm

They must be on a role, as I attended tonight's School Board meeting at Clark. Woody was there, Sheehan spoke his usual propaganda.
There was a heavy set man, that owned a duplex and rented the other side out. The slumlords' were handing out there propaganda about
the schools, about 5 to 6 pages. At the end of the meeting everyone who received one, that I saw, filed it in the nearest trash container.
Too bad they didn't have dumpsters in the cafeteria where the meeting was held to file the slumlords'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty3/26/2009, 9:38 pm

Redstepper wrote:
They must be on a role, as I attended tonight's School Board meeting at Clark. Woody was there, Sheehan spoke his usual propaganda.
There was a heavy set man, that owned a duplex and rented the other side out. The slumlords' were handing out there propaganda about
the schools, about 5 to 6 pages. At the end of the meeting everyone who received one, that I saw, filed it in the nearest trash container.
Too bad they didn't have dumpsters in the cafeteria where the meeting was held to file the slumlords'.

For clarification, I was at the meeting, and Woody was NOT there. There were no landlords there, with the possible exception of the man who lived in one half of his duplex, and rented out the other half. The pass-outs were 9 pages long, and were direct printouts from the Department of Education website. I did not see anyone throwing theirs out. On the contrary, they were reading them. Maybe I missed you tossing yours?
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty3/26/2009, 10:05 pm

well you guys didnt believe me when i told you he compared woerple and myself to hitler when we tried to expose his schererville residency last year!

hey whats that at the door?......gotta go...hare david says it might be time to get the brown shirt out of the closet.... pirat
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty3/28/2009, 6:50 am

bad news....for some...since my nieces and nephew moved out of town a couple of years ago...ive kind of put myself on the back burner of some local issues as they were no longer on the top of my concern list. well.

the kids are coming back to hammond (largely thanks to college bound and home bound btw)and im going to have to become personally involved with various issues that have otherwise recently not been on the top of my priority list.

hey tiger, sparks...who knows. maybe ill start showing up at school board meetings again Smile
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty4/2/2009, 5:46 pm

I like you, Oracle, but after what happened to me, experiencing what I did to protect what I owened - they lost me as a concerned homeowner, I quit.

I''ve been through so much...you would not believe. The cops deserve what they are left with. Gang-bangers and house-break-ins. They take fingerprints, you bring the thief in, they ignore you. You bring the boxes with serial numbers on them, tons of them, they take one serial number out of 6 boxes of different electronics. The cops treat you like a fool when you bring the thief in, willing to tell everything. They say, "I can't handle this, the prosecutor has to handle this" - only to be told to take the thief willing to confess, home, so they can "call him".

Excuse me, what about body language? What about the fact that I KEPT up my own investigation, and KNEW before the investigators, the kid moved out with the aunt and uncle a month before I got fiesty and wrote the chief?

Isn't it ironic I got swerved over after leaving a corner store, buying a can of soup, to complete a casserole, two cop cars pulled up exactly where I was parked, stayed in their cop cars for almost 25 minutes, issued three tickets that were hillarious when I got home. The biggest ticket was a joke. "Parked three feet away from curb:" (my car's rear end blocked the sidewalk where they broke the law, no federal disability - required by law, sign to park); ice mounds that forced me to park where I was; then a check on the box, "obstructing traffic", which was funny; a police car, a state police car swarmed up and parked exactly where I left the scene, though I was told by the interpretor, they "do that, because if you don't stop, they can add that to the ticket". No driveway was blocked as they crossed on the ticket...no driveway where you only have one place to park; a bus station on the front of the corner store. My only time to go there was the second time in five years; the cops pulled up BECAUSE I WAS PARKED ACROSS FROM THE RED CABRINNI BUILDINGS IN A DRUG NEIGHBORHOOD AND THOUGHT I WAS DEALING DRUGS. I wanted to shout that out to the fools. I'm 55 years old and wanted a can of soup, the ice was all over the place; the streets were slick. Had I fallen, bumped my head, I have evidence that we are one of three families in the world that share a special gene - if you fall on ice, water-ski, go fly an airplain, or simply fall on the snow, each time we bump our heads, we loose a tremendous amount of hearing.

So, do you cops hear what I say? Be careful, cuz the next time you want
$25.00 for no reason, I may cost you a whole lot more. When it comes to disabilities, I may look and act normal, but the time it takes for you to hang up on me when I call for information, the time it takes for you to try and communicate with me, and mis-interpret me, is gonna cost YOU in the long run. I'm sick of being treated like a second class idiot. YOU guys need lessons in sensitivty, as I suggested to YOUR CHIEF last fall. "Quit making me a double victim". You didn't hear me, did ya?

Steal all you want from the vacant home. There is nothing left - and I know you KNOW who I am. I am NOT going to live in a society where I brought the thief in by the neck and you distorted the version(s) to the chief. I have no faith in the chief if you had that power to downplay what you did to me.

And detective, I will display your response after I wrote the chief of Police of Hammond. What I will display also, is my many questions, yet ignored by you. You did not have the decency, the respect to at least tell me how those fingerprints went - that were to take 6 weeks as of
Sept. 14th, 2008. Not a clue...Why did you bother taking them...? It's April 2, 2009. Thanks, glad for asking in GOHAMMOND, and now the public knows.

Don't bother. Move.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty4/4/2009, 10:08 pm

You'd rather ignore the fact that I was a few days ahead of your "detectives". Only when I ran out of patience, checked out that the family moved, knew that more than your detectives WEEKS after I visited day after day to give you even more evidence, broken screen, cell phone, a black PRONGED comb, which you could have compared to the finger prints. Not a word...not a word from your arragont detectives, that told me to leave their office immediately, because they needed "to talk to that thief "THAT day after I had thief willing to confess and spit up the names of the co-consipirators. You shoved me out of your office, "detectives," telling me I "was taking up your time talking..." "That you were on your way the day I confrontedy you. Sadly, I spotted you all along 165th passing out tickets, in un-marked, black cars. I followed you. You lied to me. You lied to me two times that day. You said you were on your way to the "thief's house". You told me to stay home so you could directly come to me with any evidence, vocally or with evidence. You told me you were going to pick the willing-to-confess thief... you lied to me. You caused me to stay in that house on your word, all day. You never once came by to say you investigated.

And you didn't. As the greeter told me at the police station, despite the evidence, identity, the serial numbers, the uncollected evidence I turned in..."get in line with the other 7,500 burglaries. I

Like I said, doing my own investigation immediately, I found out what you already told me two months later after writing the chief. I laughed. I should be a detective. Not you guys. Big, tough guys with guns, and a 5'2" rode around with the thief...but you guys couldn't do anything, cuz you didn't see it". I guess when we have home burglary's - it doesn't count if the thief is willing to give out names, and confess himself to cops. They didn't wantto get involved. It's sickening. You can have your thieves. I won't subject myself to them when cops won't. You guys have a lot to learn besides writing tickets. And, you should show up in court if you write out ding-dong tickets....cowards.

Only after I wrote the chief describing, I get a short, curtsy letter from a detective telling me everything I did on my own: the family moved. They didn't take down the new evidence I presented comb & cell phone), nor the tons of boxes with serial numbers. All they had to offer was what I already did and told them. I already knew the thief & his uncle and aunt moved out. Duh, you were six weeks late, after I informed the chief how I was treated.

You know what? You cops are a freaking joke. You detectives havea mentality you are above god. You suck. Your court system sucks, is nothing but a kangaroo court, that doesn't follow FEDERAL regulations.

What goes around, comes around. Brace yourselves. No threat, just to remind you just because you reside in Indiana, you all have A LOT TO LEARN when it comes to Federal ADA laws. And your clerks down below in the office, love writing "sticky notes". Ah, "Complained a lot; wanted a public defender".

Here's the truth: They hung up on me quite a few times, where I got kind of pissed off and told them if they didn't treat me like a "HEARING" person, and learn to talk through a relay operator, I will print out my THIRD LETTER (two prior hangups where the phones where ringing in the background, they didn't realize RELAY tells you what is occuring and what they are saying. They hung up on me three times, not to mention switching me from department to department. After notified them that I will print out the conversation on the computer, I at last got their attention to answer my call.

Then, after that, I politely explained a parking ticket I didn't deserve (no handicapp sign, required by law), wanting to know if I could fight the case with REAL LIVE CAPTION, required by ADA. They said, "we don't provide a CART (oops, darling, you just broke a federal regulated ADA action), then said, "we only offer interpretors". Great, except there are some areas and degrees of hearing loss where an interpreter is not the viable option. I aasked about a public defender - you only provide that in Æ’ederal court.

o you realize how much trouble you backwards, Kangaraoo court is in? Enough to sue you through Equipt for Equality. It happened before in a court of law, and I had an opportunity to sue. Instead, I said I was not interested; I simply did not want it to happen to anyone else. It took some time, but someone else went through it, and the court system changed IN CHICAGO. I made a difference.

You dunces called "referrees?" I have never in my life heard of no one holding court but a judge. I don't mind paying your measly fine of $25.00; I do mind that the ticket was dismissed and my legal address changed; and only to have another ticket sent saying it wasn't dismissed.

What you will find out is, "referees" are not judges. Especially in a court of law, not being a judge, wearing "YOUR HONOR's" robe. Especially having a clerical woman covering up her clerical mistake.

You will see a probe in this city court. I know my rights; I have already consulted with the appropriate, "equipt for equality" agency, and there won't be a kangaroo court after this.

On another note: why two disabled parking spaces behind your "city court?" I would assume there is a federal guideline outlining a certain percentage of disabled spaces, in proportion to the amount of non-parking available, as always in your backyard. You people have a lot to learn in city court. It takes an education; degrees. Not some idiot with relative ties, and covering up clerical mistakes, making up lies on yellow stickie notes on my file..."complained a lot...asked about public defender". t

Transalation: Person hung up on me three times when I called through relay. When told no CART (real live telecaptioning, so I can defend my self, I asked IF I needed a public defender. What I did and asked, and what she sticky-noted to my file, were way vast.

You need to sign up for how to deal with relay calls, and quit covering up for your ignorance. I'll pay the fine that was dismissed; you be paying for a whole lot more to keep your job...dear clerks on the second floor. I will be visiting you in person with a lawyer for people who are disabled/hard of hearibg/ and with queries as to how your court conforms with federal regulations.

Burn me once, burn me twice...third time, what went around will hit you where you thought you knew it all and you are NOT above the Federal laws/regulations or guidelines.

I kept my dates, diaries, journals..hard to fight me when you are in the wrong.
Back to top Go down
FFScott

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty4/5/2009, 6:22 am

sparks wrote:
Jim Premeske hammered quite a few nails into the coffin of Team Slumlord yesterday during a rally at the Statehouse. I wonder if he has any grasp at all of how bad he makes his groupo look when reporters print remarks like this in the paper? Put a fork in them,they're done!
He also likened many elected officials to sociopaths, citing serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer and film villain Hannibal Lecter as paradigms of the self-absorbed way politicians enrich themselves to the detriment of their constituents.
Didnt this guy try to disrupt a mayors night out with nonsense about the chief of police declining to address his landlord group. Apparently claiming politics was involved in not speaking to a political group about crime . (See voters thread)
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty4/5/2009, 8:09 am

FFScott wrote:
sparks wrote:
Didnt this guy try to disrupt a mayors night out with nonsense about the chief of police declining to address his landlord group. Apparently claiming politics was involved in not speaking to a political group about crime . (See voters thread)
I was meaning to attend that meeting, but was unable to attend. Some of those meetings are taped and put up the city's website so it should be possible to see what occurred. IMO, much of what Team Slumlord does is destructive to the future of Hammond. That is why I sent the Mayor an email that morning expressing concern that Chief Miller was going to be attending a meeting sponsored by "Team Slumlord". In the past,the Mayor's office has been very responsive to issues and suggestions I have made.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty4/8/2009, 12:08 am

sparks wrote:

Don't work yourself up, Sparks. Time takes care of everything. What goes around, comes around, and if you are not who you are, people will see right through it. Don't worry about it.

Time for some new topics.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty4/15/2009, 3:30 pm

Another member of Team Slumlord made a memorable quote to the media today. This stuff is absolutely hilarious. Does Wes Miller really think he can attract followers to his group by calling Americans "fat and lazy"?
http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/2009/04/15/updates/breaking_news/doc49e636a522a78643691751.txt
Wes Miller, a Hammond tax activist, said, "We are part owners in local government. What is the cause of our current problems? Most Americans are too fat and lazy. I have heard President Obama say our constitution is outdated. What he is doing is problematic. It is attacking the fabric of our country."
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty4/15/2009, 4:02 pm

lol good ole wes.
Back to top Go down
FFScott

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty4/16/2009, 6:30 am

Did Wes get tea-bagged with also those other republicans who like Joe the plumber dont understand they are getting a tax-cut.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty10/18/2009, 11:17 am

👋 Hi Wes!! How's Minnesota?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty10/18/2009, 6:05 pm

UrRight wrote:
I like you, Oracle, but after what happened to me, experiencing what I did to protect what I owened - they lost me as a concerned homeowner, I quit.

I''ve been through so much...you would not believe. The cops deserve what they are left with. Gang-bangers and house-break-ins. They take fingerprints, you bring the thief in, they ignore you. You bring the boxes with serial numbers on them, tons of them, they take one serial number out of 6 boxes of different electronics. The cops treat you like a fool when you bring the thief in, willing to tell everything. They say, "I can't handle this, the prosecutor has to handle this" - only to be told to take the thief willing to confess, home, so they can "call him".

Excuse me, what about body language? What about the fact that I KEPT up my own investigation, and KNEW before the investigators, the kid moved out with the aunt and uncle a month before I got fiesty and wrote the chief?

Isn't it ironic I got swerved over after leaving a corner store, buying a can of soup, to complete a casserole, two cop cars pulled up exactly where I was parked, stayed in their cop cars for almost 25 minutes, issued three tickets that were hillarious when I got home. The biggest ticket was a joke. "Parked three feet away from curb:" (my car's rear end blocked the sidewalk where they broke the law, no federal disability - required by law, sign to park); ice mounds that forced me to park where I was; then a check on the box, "obstructing traffic", which was funny; a police car, a state police car swarmed up and parked exactly where I left the scene, though I was told by the interpretor, they "do that, because if you don't stop, they can add that to the ticket". No driveway was blocked as they crossed on the ticket...no driveway where you only have one place to park; a bus station on the front of the corner store. My only time to go there was the second time in five years; the cops pulled up BECAUSE I WAS PARKED ACROSS FROM THE RED CABRINNI BUILDINGS IN A DRUG NEIGHBORHOOD AND THOUGHT I WAS DEALING DRUGS. I wanted to shout that out to the fools. I'm 55 years old and wanted a can of soup, the ice was all over the place; the streets were slick. Had I fallen, bumped my head, I have evidence that we are one of three families in the world that share a special gene - if you fall on ice, water-ski, go fly an airplain, or simply fall on the snow, each time we bump our heads, we loose a tremendous amount of hearing.

So, do you cops hear what I say? Be careful, cuz the next time you want
$25.00 for no reason, I may cost you a whole lot more. When it comes to disabilities, I may look and act normal, but the time it takes for you to hang up on me when I call for information, the time it takes for you to try and communicate with me, and mis-interpret me, is gonna cost YOU in the long run. I'm sick of being treated like a second class idiot. YOU guys need lessons in sensitivty, as I suggested to YOUR CHIEF last fall. "Quit making me a double victim". You didn't hear me, did ya?

Steal all you want from the vacant home. There is nothing left - and I know you KNOW who I am. I am NOT going to live in a society where I brought the thief in by the neck and you distorted the version(s) to the chief. I have no faith in the chief if you had that power to downplay what you did to me.

And detective, I will display your response after I wrote the chief of Police of Hammond. What I will display also, is my many questions, yet ignored by you. You did not have the decency, the respect to at least tell me how those fingerprints went - that were to take 6 weeks as of
Sept. 14th, 2008. Not a clue...Why did you bother taking them...? It's April 2, 2009. Thanks, glad for asking in GOHAMMOND, and now the public knows.

Don't bother. Move.

Still waiting on those fingerprints. Have they matched up to the other home invasions since it would "take six weeks"? Veteran's Day marks one year. How is it going?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty10/18/2009, 6:08 pm

Guess you need to attend a "Neighborhood Watch" meeting for a year, only to learn the cops don't tell you anything. Where's the FINGERPRINTS? Are they linked to other home invasions? My guess, is they don't have a clue, or the computer to produce the clue. The fingerprint guy still has black crap on my bedroom window...care to wash it off?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty10/18/2009, 6:14 pm

I gave them a cell phone, a black thong-comb with a silver "B" on it. I gave them serial numbers, they took one, not six of the boxes, told to "You want us to call an ambulance?" Screen was flying in the flowers. Comb, phone..brought the criminal in, willing to confess, and was a double victim. I left. Left Hammond.

That isn't how you solve crimes, and no amount of apologies can make up for it. I am not going to live like that. Those criminals got away because the chief was too busy to see me after three requests, stating he had "so much on my mind, the mayor calling me, etc" Good luck. I feel sorry for those I left behind. Double victimize me twice. No third time.

Happy anniversary for the HPD who took fingerprints, that were to take "six weeks", and not arresting the self-professed criminal. And to waste my time at "Crime Meetings?" I see no use in that crap. Not when you're driving the criminal to the cops, only to be told to take him home, that the "Prosecutor will call him". Wonder why old ladies move out? and..I wasn't old. Nor will I be for a great few years.

I don't buy the cops in Hammond to protect anyone. My son needed one to verify a vehicle number on a dump truck, following the law. The cop couldn't find it...signed a piece of paper and told him, "I can't find it either". Here's a paper with my signature. We laughed our azzes off. That's it??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!   Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Slumlord's "taxpayer Revolt" becomes an embarrassment!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: