Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris Dodd time to step down!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty
PostSubject: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/19/2009, 11:18 am

Democrat or Republican, if you lie and get busted we should all demand you step down. It's Chris Dodd's turn to step down.

http://radioviceonline.com/cnn-dodd-recants-admits-he-wrote-loophole/
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/19/2009, 11:49 am

Party,Dodd never created a "loophole". The change was an exemption for bonus contracts that were in place before the bailout legislation. There is no way he's going to resign over this,nor should he even entertain the thought.

That being said,he's been in trouble for re-election for some time now,so he might decide to retire at the end of his term if his ratings don't improve.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/19/2009, 12:41 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Party,Dodd never created a "loophole". The change was an exemption for bonus contracts that were in place before the bailout legislation. There is no way he's going to resign over this,nor should he even entertain the thought.

That being said,he's been in trouble for re-election for some time now,so he might decide to retire at the end of his term if his ratings don't improve.
Chris Dodd's largest campaign contributer = A I G.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/19/2009, 1:01 pm

BigWhiteGuy wrote:

Chris Dodd's largest campaign contributer = A I G.

GW Bush right behind him...Bush, George W (R-Texas) $200,560
http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/recips.php?id=D000000123&type=P&state=&sort=A&cycle=A
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/19/2009, 1:06 pm

Bush is not in office anymore. Christopher Dodd needs to be REMOVED from his !
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/19/2009, 1:22 pm

Tiger1 wrote:
Bush is not in office anymore.
How about John McCain? McCain, John (R-Ariz) $99,249

Quote :
Christopher Dodd needs to be REMOVED from his !

For what exactly? Has he violated any laws?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/19/2009, 2:09 pm

Let's just worry about the crook we have in hand before we go fishing, shall we? It's time for Dodd to go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/19/2009, 2:17 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Artie, read the first part of the article, turn on the news....the man is a liar and he needs to go. We need to get rid of all of the liars. Especially the ones we catch red handed...like Dodd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/19/2009, 2:28 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Shocked

His hand caught in the cookie jar and he shouldn't resign? I demand both he and the Treasury Secretary be investigated for criminal charges. In Dodd's case we have means, motive (campaign contributions), and opportunity. That at least rates an impartial investigation for bribery.

Funny thing, the Treasury Secretary is an admitted tax cheat so to many his judgment is questionably subjective. So now you know why we normally scrutinize past behavior of Federal appointees to weed out the bad ones. But in this case the screening process broke down because Obama wanted him in badly. Wink
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/19/2009, 5:02 pm

Mirage wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Shocked

His hand caught in the cookie jar and he shouldn't resign? I demand both he and the Treasury Secretary be investigated for criminal charges. In Dodd's case we have means, motive (campaign contributions), and opportunity. That at least rates an impartial investigation for bribery.

Since no laws have come even close to being violated,he's not going anywhere. Now speaking of people that should resign....How about David Vitter R-La?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/19/2009, 5:53 pm

It doesn't matter Artie if any laws were broke. People are sick of these lying politicians. A liar is a liar and they need to go when they get busted like Dodd did today. This is part of the "change" we need in Washington.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/19/2009, 5:57 pm

David Vitter is not the issue at hand. But I can't believe you are giving Dodd, Frank, and Geithner a free pass.

US Sen Dodd: Still Supports Geithner As Treasury Secretary
March 19, 2009: 03:41 PM ET

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/djf500/200903191541DOWJONESDJONLINE000933_FORTUNE5.htm

Well fancy that! Birds of a feather, as it were. Vultures, no doubt. Razz

But hey the President isn't concerned. He's busy picking college basketball brackets and going on an entertainment show and making light of the seriousness of this situation in press conferences to have time to worry about little things like this. IMO Obama probably knew what the trio were up to anyway, assuming he didn't request it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/21/2009, 2:56 am

Should he resign? Yes. Will he resign? Probably not. So, let's allow the democratic process to take it's course. He's up for reelection in 2010, but hasn't thrown in his hat yet.

"Lying Weasel"

"No Coming Back From This Manure Storm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/21/2009, 6:23 am

Ah he'll probably just lie his way back in. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/21/2009, 7:23 am

Can you even imagine if Dodd was a Republican? Oh my word! The outrage we'd see would make our computer screens smoke from the meltdown some people would be having....
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/21/2009, 7:52 am

Ohhmama wrote:
Can you even imagine if Dodd was a Republican? Oh my word! The outrage we'd see would make our computer screens smoke from the meltdown some people would be having....

Please save the drama Evil or Very Mad Do I need to remind you that David Vitter R-La is still a sitting Senator,despite admitting that he regularly frequented a prostitute,which is illegal in La. Then there's Larry Craig who never stepped down despite getting arrested by an undercover cop trolling a mens room.

Dodd's transgression rises nowhere close to the level of forced resignation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/21/2009, 8:51 am

THE DRAMA? LOL- Now who's creating drama- EVERYTIME someone points out the wrong doings of someone in the D party, YOU dig up some dirt on a member of the R to spin things to make the D's look less dirty. For ONCE, why don't you stop overlooking the wrongdoings some of those on the left make. Dodd f'd up! Face it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/21/2009, 9:05 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Please save the drama Evil or Very Mad Do I need to remind you that David Vitter R-La is still a sitting Senator,despite admitting that he regularly frequented a prostitute,which is illegal in La. Then there's Larry Craig who never stepped down despite getting arrested by an undercover cop trolling a mens room.

LMAO But I thought when Clinton had sexual trysts with young interns it was OK and not our business? Very Happy

How do you compare Vitter to lying to the American people about his legislative efforts, not to mention the work itself, in favor of a company he took a ton of campaign cash from? as did President President Obama for that matter. At least Vitter wasn't sending the bill to me. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/21/2009, 10:25 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Come on Artie, you know I voted Democrat. How can you even try to defend ANY liar?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/22/2009, 12:18 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
THE DRAMA? LOL- Now who's creating drama- EVERYTIME someone points out the wrong doings of someone in the D party, YOU dig up some dirt on a member of the R to spin things to make the D's look less dirty. For ONCE, why don't you stop overlooking the wrongdoings some of those on the left make. Dodd f'd up! Face it!

Spin? Are you serious? Both of those Republican senators clearly violated laws,yet Vitter continues to serve like nothing happened,and Craig served out his term with no repercussion other than he chose not to run again.

I'm not overlooking what Dodd did,just putting it in perspective.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/22/2009, 12:20 pm

party42 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Come on Artie, you know I voted Democrat. How can you even try to defend ANY liar?

Party,I'm not defending what Dodd did. I'm just saying that his actions don't warrant resignation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/22/2009, 12:22 pm

Serious as a heart attack sweetheart. Did you even read what Party wrote above your post? You defend the actions of any Democrat by "looky what so-in-so, (R) did". I cannot recall a time on any of these boards where you have not defended a D's action, nor said anything against them. I think thats sad.

Any person in either or any party who violates laws, whose hands are dirty- should not hold office.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/22/2009, 1:07 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
Serious as a heart attack sweetheart. Did you even read what Party wrote above your post? You defend the actions of any Democrat by "looky what so-in-so, (R) did". I cannot recall a time on any of these boards where you have not defended a D's action, nor said anything against them. I think thats sad.

You're dead wrong here. I can name plenty of Dems that I've never defended. For starters, Blago,Burris,Elliot Spitzer,Congressman William Jefferson,Cynthia McKinney.

Quote :
Any person in either or any party who violates laws, whose hands are dirty- should not hold office.

Agreed,but Dodd never violated any laws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/22/2009, 1:12 pm

You know what, you have written things against Burris and Blago-
I stand corrected and I owe you an apology.

But Dodds hands are dirty Wink
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty3/22/2009, 1:23 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
You know what, you have written things against Burris and Blago-
I stand corrected and I owe you an apology.

No problem,after all my criticisms are usually few and far between. Very Happy

Quote :

But Dodds hands are dirty Wink

He's a weasel for not admitting it to begin with,but it doesn't come close to resignation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dodd time to step down!   Chris Dodd  time to step down! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Dodd time to step down!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: