Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Miscarriage? GUILTY!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Heretic

Heretic

Miscarriage?  GUILTY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Miscarriage? GUILTY!!!   Miscarriage?  GUILTY!!! Empty7/2/2011, 12:03 am

Quote :
Outcry in America as pregnant women who lose babies face murder charges

Rennie Gibbs is accused of murder, but the crime she is alleged to have committed does not sound like an ordinary killing. Yet she faces life in prison in Mississippi over the death of her unborn child.

Gibbs became pregnant aged 15, but lost the baby in December 2006 in a stillbirth when she was 36 weeks into the pregnancy. When prosecutors discovered that she had a cocaine habit – though there is no evidence that drug abuse had anything to do with the baby's death – they charged her with the "depraved-heart murder" of her child, which carries a mandatory life sentence.

Gibbs is the first woman in Mississippi to be charged with murder relating to the loss of her unborn baby. But her case is by no means isolated. Across the US more and more prosecutions are being brought that seek to turn pregnant women into criminals.

Our new reality. I was scoffed at when I brought up this exact scenario a while ago on the Times forum. If all life is precious, then all life is precious. Every miscarriage will need to be investigated to see if the actions of the mother contributed to the death of the fetus, making the mother guilty of manslaughter or murder. That'll be quite some fun, since god kills most fetuses in the first trimester anyway.

Now they just need to start shutting down fertility clinics...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Miscarriage? GUILTY!!!   Miscarriage?  GUILTY!!! Empty7/2/2011, 8:58 am

Heretic wrote:

Our new reality. I was scoffed at when I brought up this exact scenario a while ago on the Times forum. If all life is precious, then all life is precious. Every miscarriage will need to be investigated to see if the actions of the mother contributed to the death of the fetus, making the mother guilty of manslaughter or murder. That'll be quite some fun, since god kills most fetuses in the first trimester anyway.
This would be a great question to ask Bachmann,since she had one..
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Miscarriage? GUILTY!!!   Miscarriage?  GUILTY!!! Empty7/2/2011, 9:40 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Heretic wrote:

This would be a great question to ask Bachmann,since she had one..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's why she's against abortion, as I am, but for rare exceptions.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politicsnow/la-pn-bachmann-miscarriage-abortion-20110630,0,6100616.story
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Miscarriage? GUILTY!!!   Miscarriage?  GUILTY!!! Empty7/2/2011, 4:30 pm

Heretic wrote:
Quote :
Outcry in America as pregnant women who lose babies face murder charges

Rennie Gibbs is accused of murder, but the crime she is alleged to have committed does not sound like an ordinary killing. Yet she faces life in prison in Mississippi over the death of her unborn child.

Gibbs became pregnant aged 15, but lost the baby in December 2006 in a stillbirth when she was 36 weeks into the pregnancy. When prosecutors discovered that she had a cocaine habit – though there is no evidence that drug abuse had anything to do with the baby's death – they charged her with the "depraved-heart murder" of her child, which carries a mandatory life sentence.

Gibbs is the first woman in Mississippi to be charged with murder relating to the loss of her unborn baby. But her case is by no means isolated. Across the US more and more prosecutions are being brought that seek to turn pregnant women into criminals.

Now they just need to start shutting down fertility clinics...
The Right has declared a war on women and their reproductive rights. Women with addictions need immediate help from the health care system to get treatment before they damage their baby's health. By prosecuting women with addictions, they are far less likely to seek the treatment they need. It's like a diabolical Catch-22. Access to birth control is cut off as the right takes funding from Planned Parenthood. Then when women with addictions become pregnant, their access to abortions is limited. Finally, the addicts live in fear of our own government prosecuting them so they are driven underground and deliver babies that will may never be healthy. This sure doesn't sound like a government that is of the people,by the people and for the people to me.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Miscarriage? GUILTY!!!   Miscarriage?  GUILTY!!! Empty7/2/2011, 6:09 pm

Sparks..are you behind the times?

No offense, but every woman is checked for crack, heroin, etc.

I know..I volunteered, my sister volunteered back in the mid-nineties. We rocked the crack-cocaine kids, and I assume by now it is mandatory.

Did you rock an addicted baby? Instead of throwing money at charities, why not volunteer and give the help they need?

Drug testing is mandatory, I believe. It's been awhile, I can't say for certain, but a hospital would have to be really stupid not to test everyone beforehand.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Miscarriage? GUILTY!!!   Miscarriage?  GUILTY!!! Empty7/2/2011, 6:27 pm

Miscarriage and guilty? Why is that?

Did you two men carry a baby and experience it?

Did you experience it wanting a child and your partner lost it?

Give credit where CREDIT is due..Bachmann had a miscarriage, but showed by example with a CONSCIOUS, how devastating it is..she went on to foster over 20 kids.

What did you ever do regarding pregnancies?
cyclops
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Miscarriage? GUILTY!!!   Miscarriage?  GUILTY!!! Empty7/2/2011, 6:29 pm

While I gave birth to two beautiful children...my two sister-in-laws, the "health nuts" had each, a miscarriage.

The mourning, the guilt, as if it was there fault...am I taking this wrong? Shame on you.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Miscarriage? GUILTY!!!   Miscarriage?  GUILTY!!! Empty7/7/2011, 4:35 pm

The posters aren't calling the women guilty - that's the law in Mississippi. I don't know who you think tests women for drugs - if they don't get prenatal care, who would test them?
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Miscarriage? GUILTY!!!   Miscarriage?  GUILTY!!! Empty7/31/2011, 1:36 pm

Since most of our media won't even report on this firebombing of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Texas, I don't see any arrests being made in the future. It's much easier to go after women who have miscarriages. The writer makes a great point when he said unsuccessful attempts of terrorism by Muslims receive far more press coverage than domestic terrorism against clinics like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscarriage? GUILTY!!!   Miscarriage?  GUILTY!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscarriage? GUILTY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: