Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So...how did it turn out for PAM?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

So...how did it turn out for PAM? Empty
PostSubject: So...how did it turn out for PAM?   So...how did it turn out for PAM? Empty3/7/2009, 4:52 pm

Just wondering...
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: So...how did it turn out for PAM?   So...how did it turn out for PAM? Empty3/7/2009, 6:08 pm

They never posted her numbers, because legally she wasn't on the ballot. But, she is waging a write-in campaign. I had heard from a friend that at one point, she had more votes than the mayor...
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: So...how did it turn out for PAM?   So...how did it turn out for PAM? Empty3/7/2009, 6:56 pm

OOOOOOOOH! So glad to hear that.

I wish for one time they'd allow outside voters! I know a lot of long time homeowners that told me they want to vote her out. Better yet, the few thriving no-problem corner bars heard were very mad, that she sent inspectors once a month to "harrass" them, though they had no history with calling the police, and serve food.

I know long-time retirement age people that would gladly want to get paid to leave Cal City, since she is getting a kick-back of $10,000 per home demolished by the company doing the work. I say, hey, "QUACK," hgive the kickbacks to the owners of homes that want to really move because of the crime, and you can flatten the whole hood... and in reality, what would your services warrant, other than focusing on the neighborhood by the Smiley Plaza?

And if you lose, we would like to know how much you are taking with you in regards to the campaign money, as I hear you are applying that to the millionare/multi-millionair home you really do reside in, in Indiana.

I hope to GOD that Pam wins to expose who you really are and were. Give Genova a call to find out how to avoid prison....I'm sure he owes you one since you excused his reimbursement for lawyer fees, "if he lost". Well, you slept in the bed of fleas...time to call for the exterminator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...how did it turn out for PAM?   So...how did it turn out for PAM? Empty

Back to top Go down

So...how did it turn out for PAM?
Page 1 of 1