Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FFScott

Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his? Empty
PostSubject: Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his?   Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his? Empty2/26/2009, 12:17 pm

$24 million waiting for the levy project. Of course we knew all along Pete was never the problem, he always comes thorugh.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his?   Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his? Empty2/27/2009, 4:59 am

kudos to pete...even if this was one of those infamous 9000 earmarks tucked away in the budget....this one is a necessary one that applies to the public safety

it is now up to daniels. years of failed promises are now coming home to roost. another flood next year without any appropriation and i suspect the statehouse will be over run with regionites. and next year i think we will need a lot more than just empty promises before we will leave.

think about it. just 3% of the money they spent on the new colts stadium would get the levy built all the way to the state line. and all mitch seems to care about is who is sitting on the board and how much they will (or will not)complain if he doesnt do his job.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his?   Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his? Empty3/7/2009, 1:38 pm

the oracle wrote:
kudos to pete...even if this was one of those infamous 9000 earmarks tucked away in the budget....this one is a necessary one that applies to the public safety

it is now up to daniels. years of failed promises are now coming home to roost. another flood next year without any appropriation and i suspect the statehouse will be over run with regionites. and next year i think we will need a lot more than just empty promises before we will leave.

think about it. just 3% of the money they spent on the new colts stadium would get the levy built all the way to the state line. and all mitch seems to care about is who is sitting on the board and how much they will (or will not)complain if he doesnt do his job.

That's JUST IT, Oracle...the states are screaming...money is going to the states, right? Missouri wants an outdated bridge for a population of 223 people, and the list goes on. Just like I suspected, the Messiah will release the funds to the governors, and the govenors will repeat all along what they do...nothing will get done.

Remember the Lottery was set up to support the schools? What happened to that? The states each put it in a general fund, and that got wiped out. They take in, take out.

The teachers' union funds, the private industries pensions funds...wiped out...

How much money do they need?

Oh, the poor people that smoke...(Excuse me, I know a lot of RICH people that have flying pigeons going to cuba to pick up their cigars to match Playboy's Hugh Hefner's robe each day)......why not tax cigars, instead of cigs...?

They taxed water downtown Chicago...I laughed. The research is, the plastic water bottle stays in the landfill for 200 plus years...osh, gosh, and that water you drinkl out of the plastic bottle that in itself is toxic to our healthy minded people that jog along the lakeshore...forget that...I do believe they drink out of the tap now, considering it was tap water they drank from out of state, anyway...which would reduce the carbon that it takes to transport your water from Pennsylvania's Public Works to your home...where a tap water filter would do the job and a certain container for carrying it to work. I'd like to know how I lived after we found a damn dead pig in the systern on the farm, and God knows how long he was hanging down there, while we drank from his decomposition, and how toxic was that? Geez, people should have dead pigs in Lake Michigan and drink water from that to bitch about. Anyway, that tax they put on bottled water didn't work.

They went on and on....taxing, taxing, and taxing. You know what's up next? Nothing new other than the same old we've been hearing last week.,...more politicians, more stock brokers, more suicides, more plannned suicides, the President of the USA telling us, "Things will get worse than better." Banks, car dealers, stock market, oh, I wonder why I have a headache everyday.

What cracks me up is the fact that we now are so overloaded with people seeking outside help, I wonder if they had time to listen to Obama while he takes his once a every three to four week trip back to Chicago, installs a playground, has entertainment night every weds. night at the White House, gave patronage jobs to over 100,000 idiots, where does it end?

I need to walk away from it all and not give a shitz like our government. I saw it back in the seventies, and I see it continuing. At least I walked away with my chin up. I can't fathom them doing that when they face death and have to answer to God.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his?   Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his? Empty3/7/2009, 2:07 pm

I like it when a governor is frugal, but I hate it when he doesn't know how to spend when he should. That's the part that makes me mad. What good is it go hold on to that money if the state is holding a surplus, and people are suffering because HE, not the counties, HE, the governor, doesn't want to really show an interest outside of Indianapolis.

Has he visited the people in Kouts? Welfare County. Has he visited himself, Gary, and demanded to know where all that damn money goes? No.

Has he visited Hammond, to see how we're trying to hold up E.C., depite the corruption, despite the corruption in Gary, and at least pay attention to people in Hammond who want to be heard?

Griffith? I consider that a wealthy neighborhood compared to us. I am sick of the assessments...the discrepencies in Hammond where, one neighbor pays a couple hundred, the next door neighbor pays three thousand in a neighborhood with homes boarded up...I want an answer to that and I'm sick of political bullshit. I'm sick of late tax payments, never knowing when they will come in, how much, and with a last minutes' notice when they are due.

What the flicky-do - do we have people working in an assessment office for, if they can't keep things straight?

And, I want to tell you two other things: my house got robbed, I haven't been back since, except once. After the fingerprints the fingerprint cop did, I, bringing in the evidence I brought in that I FOUND THE NEXT MORNING OUTSIDE THE WINDOW THEY BROKE IN, (black combe with a silver gang symbol on it, and cell phone), what more do you need? I haven't heard a word on your freaking investigation. Is it the norm in SOUTH Hammond? I'm so scared, I haven't been back but once, to get three tickets, and all thrown out...you cops in Hammond really suck when it comes to crime.

I wrote the police chief, and got a little letter from a detective. I drove the freaking robber to two different cops, and still am reeling from it. The cops couldn't "do anything". I was to contact a prosecuter. It took a letter to the chief to get a response. I turned in evidence. I turned in the kid, I turned in the address, I drove that kid to the cop to allow the kid to direct the kid to my son's stolen goods....I had everything they needed to know...and by the time I had the kid willing to confess, no cop would handle it. I was told to go to the prosecutor's office,.

By the time I got fed up two weeks later and wrote the chief, the kid and his family moved out of Hammond. There's a lot more I want to ask them....they claimed since I had no "witness" they doubt the prosecutor in Crown Point would pursue the case, but would call me." Hello, I'm deaf...just as you said you would come to my house that Saturday when I brought the freaking, self-confessing thief to you, you lied to me. You freaking lied! Your police chief lied to me.

Your "neighborhood watch" sucks. When someone brings the theft in, weighing in at 100 lbs., the kid is 200 plus and a self-confessed thief, a high school drop out, you ignored me. You actually told me to take him home and the "prosecutor will call him". Really? Without observing his looks, his demeanor while interviewing him on the phone? Really?

And your email, detective, to satisfy the boss, didn't satisfy me...Crown Point never called ME, wrote me, or visited me, per your written instructions, which I still have - even though I told you I couldn't hear on the phone and tolde you to call a certain number. No response from any point. Yep, you cared that much, that I was ten steps ahead of you. That must have made you mad. No follow up since Sept. 13th, 2008. It's March, 2009. Where are you chief?

Our dear Kevin Glasgow, Gasgow, they don't even know his name, but knew where he lived, (the guy that robbed my house) is in jail for robbing two other homes. It doesn't matter anymore...cuz, he moved onto another neighborhood. Oh, wait, the two guys he tipped off are still in our south Hammond neighborhood...which is why I don't feel safe in my own home. I hope you have fun monitoring our houses....this summer. Even though alarms will be installed, electronics moved out this summer...just don't say I didn't tip you off. My next door neighbor abandoned her home and moved to another in Hammond because her house got robbed by little five year old and nine year old robots the year before. You now have two vacant homes to monitor on what was an otherwise, nice block. We just don't like the way your cops handled our break-ins. Good luck...I won't go back except for a "dip". I think the house will now be rented out, considering an insurance agent cares more than a cop or a chief of police. Kudos, and good luck. I lost but won't loose again.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his?   Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his? Empty3/7/2009, 2:33 pm

Here's a little update chief of police, I forgot to mention: A strange, leanky black kid came to my door shortly after the burglary while my son was still out of town. He asked for my son by the first name.

Since I was still shook up, my son was not home, I gave him an outside number to call where he runs a business in the state of Indiana. He onl mentioned his first name. I knew why he was there: He stole a Dell computer, which dumb as they are, the thieves can't turn it back on, and the participant in the burglary thought it was in my son's name. He never called my son...but thanks to you.....I had to disrupt my credit, cuz Dell knew it wasn't in his name, and thanks to you, because I can't pick up the phone, and call your cops, we left a thief go again. I'm still paying on a computer the thief can't use...but I'm obligated to pay for. It was in my name, and the thief didn't know that. Got any Dell computers in the evidence room? I'd like to wipe that off my credit.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his?   Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his? Empty3/7/2009, 2:38 pm

You know, come to think of it, I'd like to warn you parents to warn your stupid teenagers when it comes to stealing other peoples' property:

Don't bother stealing a DELL computer...you can't turn it on, even if you wanted to. It's a waste of time.

Tell your dumb kids that stray all day in daylight and at night not to steal a Dell Computer...here's the language: YOU MUST OWN IT TO TURN IT ON. Got it? Dumbazzes. Dope addicts...mama probably told you to do it...maybe you should tell mama "DELLS DON'T SELL!" Azzholes.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his?   Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his? Empty3/7/2009, 5:21 pm

I didn't claim it on the homeowners' insurance. I figured out if I did, I probably would pay more in claims than the shitz is worth....they raise your premiums. I think I did the smart thing, and that is, once we go on vacation "BUSINESS" as we usually do in Indiana, in the south central part for the county, it isn't worth dealing with a Chief Miller, that seems to have better things to do.

Here's my message to you, Chief Miller: Our family is far smarter than you. My ex and son holds political offices downstate, but contribute financially to make things better for Indiana. You, obviously had no clue who you were dealing with. I have records on the paper what your office said, hung up on, did, said, and was ignorant about relay.com, or TTY calls. There are a lot of questions and answers for you to answer to to the organization that represents people like me and others. Hanging up on relay shows how behind the times you are. Your SSA is behind the times...no numbers, no names on a billboard..god, Indiana, I've a lot in store for you and your cops to learn.

You obviously thing that deaf/heard of hearing people are STUPID. I'll show you at the end who WAS and IS stupid. Chief Miller, you failed me, and I reported it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his?   Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his? Empty

Back to top Go down

Visclosky continues to do his part Will Daniels do his?
Page 1 of 1