Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just A Reminder...boys.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Just A Reminder...boys..... Empty
PostSubject: Just A Reminder...boys.....   Just A Reminder...boys..... Empty2/11/2009, 12:47 pm

Valintines' Day...Saturday...go get your stuff, now. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Just A Reminder...boys..... KissLipsCow
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Just A Reminder...boys.....   Just A Reminder...boys..... Empty2/11/2009, 12:55 pm

Anyone who loves their wife doesn't need to be reminded about Valentine's Day. They already have it taken care of! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Reminder...boys.....   Just A Reminder...boys..... Empty2/11/2009, 6:16 pm

Why are you celebrating a Chicago mob massacre? Shocked

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Valentine%27s_Day_massacre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Reminder...boys.....   Just A Reminder...boys..... Empty2/11/2009, 8:47 pm

Of course there's always the age old favorite romantic dinner.

http://www.whitecastle.com/ValentinesDay09/

lol!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Just A Reminder...boys.....   Just A Reminder...boys..... Empty2/12/2009, 2:18 am

Just a kiss and hug would do. My photo was a pig with big red lips. Guess the pig's lips, smacked with red lipstick, was too much.....

Leave it up to Mirage & his "great deals!" LOL Very Happy

Sparks, just show your wife what you just wrote, and you will have already given her a special gift!

Now onward, we've just met two guys who really know how to show their sweet side! :bball:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Reminder...boys.....   Just A Reminder...boys..... Empty2/13/2009, 8:46 am

Thank god I have no real woman in my life, saves me lots and lots of money Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Reminder...boys.....   Just A Reminder...boys..... Empty2/13/2009, 4:01 pm

mike3775 wrote:
Thank god I have no real woman in my life, saves me lots and lots of money Smile

no real woman- whatcha got -a doll?? Wink J/K- happy V-day Mikey!

I told the hubby no gifts, no cards, I don't need 'em. If you can't show love the other 364 days of the year, one day just wouldn't be enough to make up for it. I get enough love the other 364 days of the year and don't need no silly card or gift. <3
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Just A Reminder...boys.....   Just A Reminder...boys..... Empty2/13/2009, 6:43 pm

Happy Valentines Day.....
Just A Reminder...boys..... Happy-valentines-day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Reminder...boys.....   Just A Reminder...boys..... Empty2/14/2009, 9:31 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
mike3775 wrote:

no real woman- whatcha got -a doll?? Wink J/K- happy V-day Mikey!

I told the hubby no gifts, no cards, I don't need 'em. If you can't show love the other 364 days of the year, one day just wouldn't be enough to make up for it. I get enough love the other 364 days of the year and don't need no silly card or gift. <3

Nah I had enough of women for awhile right now, not worth downing bottle after bottle of excedrin to bother getting another girl friend right now Smile

My son is starting to look at girls now, so I can get the embarassing photos out of the boxes now Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: Just A Reminder...boys.....   Just A Reminder...boys..... Empty2/15/2009, 7:30 pm

mike3775 wrote:

I never would have guessed!

Sorry couldnt pass it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Reminder...boys.....   Just A Reminder...boys..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Reminder...boys.....
Page 1 of 1