Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why i like frank mrvan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

why i like frank mrvan Empty
PostSubject: why i like frank mrvan   why i like frank mrvan Empty2/10/2009, 4:39 am

(the senator) http://www.indystar.com/article/20090210/NEWS0501/902100346

mrvan was the only democrat to vote for the passage of the caps and all republicans did vote for passage. now i dont care whether you support the caps or not. the fact is mrvan was the only senator in either party to go against the party leaderships wishes.

in mrvan, hammond has the only state senator in all of indiana that voted his concious, and for what he thinks is right, over partisain politics (ill concede some may legitamately think their vote was correct as well as partisain). while i still think there are many, many flaws in the tax cap legislation, i thank and congratulate mr. mrvan for that.

i may still often disagree with frank on an issue. but he has forever earned my respect for his opinion with that vote.
Back to top Go down

why i like frank mrvan
Page 1 of 1