Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

right idea, wrong city!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

right idea, wrong city! Empty
PostSubject: right idea, wrong city!   right idea, wrong city! Empty12/18/2008, 4:52 am

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/12/17/ohio.lottery.winners/index.html

Darn it! maybe next time!

seriously though. if you want to see the effects of rapidly, and drastically, reducing taxes on city services, without long term repercussions. let us in the city of hammond win the big powerball jackpot this weekend! and then see how much the roads are (arent) plowed, and the following week Very Happy i cant imagine

my advice is stay off of the roads in piqua ohio for the next few weeks. Very Happy
congrats to all of those ba$tards! Mad

on the bright side i did win 7 dollars on my 5 dollar ticket last night Very Happy ! heres hoping i can parlay it saturday!
Back to top Go down

right idea, wrong city! Empty
PostSubject: Re: right idea, wrong city!   right idea, wrong city! Empty12/18/2008, 11:01 am

Honestly Oracle, I would not quit my job if I won

When my dad died, I got enough money to not need to work, but I still work, because I would go nuts staying inside all the time, and also, health insurance is not cheap Smile

Now I may take off for a month or two, but I would not quit
Back to top Go down

right idea, wrong city!
Page 1 of 1