Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide Empty
PostSubject: Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide   Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide Empty12/17/2008, 11:52 pm

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=344631&gt1=28102

What a shame. She's had nothing but trouble since her music career tanked. Granted mostly of her own making but I think an abusive former boyfriend helped set her spinning out of control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide   Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide Empty12/18/2008, 12:12 am

Is she the one who was linked with a sports player?

sorry its hard to keep up on the scandals these days Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide   Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide Empty12/18/2008, 8:50 am

I think her and Roger Clemons had a thing going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide   Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide Empty12/18/2008, 10:57 am

I wasn't sure if it was Clemens or someone else

Its sad to see someone get that low in life, I wonder if her friends and family ever picked up the warning signs

I just hope they are not regretting things either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide   Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide Empty12/18/2008, 11:02 am

sometimes easy to forget these are real people and not just a media creation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide   Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide Empty12/18/2008, 12:55 pm

As far as we know it was only a rumor but I don't see why it couldn't be true. Funny thing about that is she didn't seem to get into trouble so much during that alleged period, so maybe he was able to keep the rat fink boyfriend away. Especially after the roids! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide   Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide Empty

Back to top Go down

Mindy Mccready Attemprs Suicide
Page 1 of 1