Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this the NEW Billy Carter?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is this the NEW Billy Carter? Empty
PostSubject: Is this the NEW Billy Carter?   Is this the NEW Billy Carter? Empty1/31/2009, 10:54 am

Obama’s Brother Gets Busted
January 31, 2009

Barack Obama’s brother George Obama, the one who lives in a hut in Kenya, has gotten himself into a bit of trouble. George Obama was arrested by Kenyan police on charges of marijuana possession.

Is this the NEW Billy Carter? George-obama

He was also accused by Kenyan police of resisting arrest. He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday. CNN talked with George in jail, and the president’s brother denied the charges. Area police chief Joshua Omokulongolo said George Obama was picked up Saturday and was being held at the Huruma police post in the capital. Omokulongolo said officers found one joint of marijuana on him.

Barack and George Obama share the same father, who died in a car accident when George was six years old. The brothers met only once, a meeting in which the president described in his book, “Dreams Of My Father,” as a “painful affair.” Painful because Barry was afraid George wouldn’t stay hidden while Barry pursued his political ascent. Reporters found George Obama last year living in a Kenyan slum with his mother’s extended family.

George is just trying to get toasty in his hut, and forget that his brother is arguably the most powerful man in the world! He now has the scrutiny of fame with none of the perks. The world must look pretty strange to George from where he squats in his hut.

sources: AP, CNN
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Is this the NEW Billy Carter?   Is this the NEW Billy Carter? Empty1/31/2009, 1:16 pm

Yeah, Lois, saw that on the news and was thinking exactly like you, only Bill Clinton's brother...forgot his name, the beer guzzler. He was a hoot!

Seems a lot of things are already backfiring on the Messiah in the White House.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this the NEW Billy Carter?   Is this the NEW Billy Carter? Empty1/31/2009, 2:03 pm

You mean Roger Clinton?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Is this the NEW Billy Carter?   Is this the NEW Billy Carter? Empty1/31/2009, 2:34 pm

Yeah, Ohhmama, that's who I was thinking of...wasn't he a bit of an embarrassment to Billy-Clinton? Or, am I confusing him with Billy Carter?

I thought Clinton's brother was a hoot, cuz if memory serves me right, he was a nut, didn't care what he did or said, kind of a red-neck. Am I correct?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this the NEW Billy Carter?   Is this the NEW Billy Carter? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this the NEW Billy Carter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: