Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em

Go down 
+5
Face
BigWhiteGuy
sparks
Artie60438
paul87920
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty1/27/2009, 8:51 pm

You can't pray for sinners. They're already doomed. - jng.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty1/29/2009, 10:18 pm

"For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country."

Michelle Obama
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty1/30/2009, 8:10 am

Hey boys and girls. What time is it?
Buffalo Bob
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty1/30/2009, 8:53 am

Quote :
The Republican Party seems to be slipping into a position of being more of a regional party than a national one. In politics, there’s a name for a regional party: it’s called a minority party. And I didn’t sign up to be a member of a regional party.

Mitch McConnell
Senate Republican Minority Leader
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty1/31/2009, 10:19 pm

"So that was your accomplice in the wood chipper? ... "

First one to get the answer right wins a donut.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/1/2009, 5:47 am

edge540 wrote:

Marge.
Chocolate long john, please.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/1/2009, 7:53 am

"We have just enough religion to make us hate but not enough religion to make us love one another." ~ Jonathan Swift
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/1/2009, 8:56 am

I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse.
Walt Disney
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/1/2009, 11:08 am

Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.
George S. Patton
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/1/2009, 4:05 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Marge.
edge:
Where's my freakin' donut? I was hoping to eat it during the Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/1/2009, 4:36 pm

A lot of people believe that if everybody just did what they were told - obeyed - everything would be fine.
But that's not what life is all about. That's not real. It's never going to happen.
Matt Groening (The Simpsons)
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/2/2009, 1:41 pm

" You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 - 2005
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/2/2009, 2:03 pm

We need to decide that we will not go to war, whatever reason is conjured up by the politicians or the media, because war in our time is always indiscriminate, a war against innocents, a war against children.

Howard Zinn
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/4/2009, 6:37 am

The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety.

Henry Louis Mencken
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/4/2009, 10:27 am

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Marge.
edge:

Sorry, Dunkin' Donuts was out of chocolate long johns, I'll stop in today & see if they have any.

How about a low fat muffin?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/4/2009, 11:01 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Marge.
edge:

Sorry, Dunkin' Donuts was out of chocolate long johns, I'll stop in today & see if they have any.

How about a low fat muffin?
Blueberry, please.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/4/2009, 11:18 am

I'll have it Fed Ex'd
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/4/2009, 11:20 am

Danke Schoen
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/4/2009, 11:47 am

You will now hear this all day & night in your head.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/4/2009, 12:12 pm

edge540 wrote:
You will now hear this all day & night in your head.
As will you.
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/4/2009, 3:09 pm

four minutes of this cures it right quick.
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/4/2009, 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/4/2009, 3:20 pm

edge540 wrote:
four minutes of this cures it right quick.
I'm glad you didn't remind me of some totally lame song that would get stuck in my head, something like The Night Chicago Died or Seasons in the Sun, or ... d'oh!

Last edited by happy jack on 2/4/2009, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just because.)
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/4/2009, 3:48 pm

Robin Banks wrote:
Or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Az7JPZ6ZA

30 sec of that & now I have a headache, thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty2/4/2009, 4:09 pm

It got rid of Danke Schoen, though, didn't it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em   Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quotes... Share'em, If You Got'em
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: The Lounge-
Jump to: