Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty
PostSubject: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/18/2009, 7:25 pm

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/1383395,011809krozel.article

Click for the full story, but here's the corker: (Gosh, I hate this guy....stupid enough not to be a governor, but elected anyway...)

When asked to explain the appointment, a Blagojevich spokeswoman sent an e-mail message, blaming the scrutiny on a disgruntled employee.
But around the time that Krozel was promoted, Blagojevich was trying to squeeze campaign contributions from her father-in-law, according to the government.
The Krozel family has donated nearly $28,000 to Illinois candidates since 2000, including $6,000 to Friends of Blagojevich, according to the state elections board.
In the federal complaint against him, Blagojevich is accused of trying to score a $500,000 donation last fall to his campaign fund from Gerald Krozel.
The governor, in turn, would push for the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority to pass a $1.8 billion package of projects, including a new interchange between Interstates 57 and 294 in the Southland, that would generate jobs for the concrete industry, according to the government.
The projects were first proposed by Blagojevich on Oct. 15 - two weeks after Lainie Krozel got her new job.

It just keeps dribblin' in....... :bball:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/26/2009, 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/26/2009, 3:36 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28843378

Looks as if he was going to try to sell the seat to Oprah too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/26/2009, 3:52 pm

Channel 9 news said he was thinking about Cheryl Burton too!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/26/2009, 4:34 pm

Do you know that Blago hired the same PR firm as Drew Peterson? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/26/2009, 4:48 pm

Be proud of the Governor

He calls it a kangaroo court, even though the impeachment proceedings are set up almost exactly the same way Bill Clinton's impeachment trial was.

His saying it is a kangaroo court is hilarious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/26/2009, 6:16 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Do you know that Blago hired the same PR firm as Drew Peterson? Rolling Eyes

Yeah, makes ya wonder, huh?
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/26/2009, 9:28 pm

I'm very curious as it is the industry I plan on going into. What PR firm is working for them?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/27/2009, 6:44 am

paul87920 wrote:
I'm very curious as it is the industry I plan on going into. What PR firm is working for them?

http://www.thepublicityagency.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/27/2009, 1:57 pm

Where is Rod getting the money he is paying them?

On those tapes, he was pleading that he was poor
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/27/2009, 7:29 pm

Paul, you want a good PR firm, email me...my daughter jumped from working from the William Morris Agency to staying at home triple the money in Calif. I told you.....you wouldn't listen to me....she's out guiding Britney Spears, go for the rehab celebrities when you don't drink or smoke, and forget rehabbing the politicians.

Getting back to Blago, ah, gosh, my gosh, that guy is a cuckoo-head three times over. He's dead meat. It was on MNABC or MNBC whatever the heck those initials are, where the reporter was asking some political guy his ghist on Blago...

He said, "any smart lawyer would tell that guy to go in a closet, not say a word, and shut the door." Apparently his lead lawyer said the same type of line before giving up on him.

Potty mouth was suppose to go on the View with him....but he said she just "wanted to be home with the girls". His reasoning for not doing the dignified thing resigning "would send the wrong message to my daughters".

This guy is nuts. If it were me, I would save my kids from showboating on TV, resign and start up my own comedy club. You have to admit he has that Elvis smirk and President Nixon finger, "I am NOT a crook" and Clinton's style of going before the tv, stating, "I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN." Well, we all knew he didn't, but she did....guess cigars come in handy for a reason in the White House...

Anyway..the guy is toast. If anything, if I believed my husband, and believed the nut wasn't a nut, I'd be on the View. Afterall, he did state, "my wife loves the View!"

Makes ya wonder what her "view" is..... Ya gotta be a dumb-bunnie to put up with an Elvis Wanna-be. Remember he stated he was sick of being a governor? Well, that's the least of his worries. After Friday, he'll probably open up a comedy club.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/29/2009, 8:47 am

I bet

he resigns

today. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/29/2009, 4:44 pm

You lost that bet BWG. He didn't resign and the votes are coming in as I type to impeach.

Final vote 59 yes to 0 no.

Bye Bye Blago!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/29/2009, 4:45 pm

Bu-bye!
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/29/2009, 5:46 pm

party42 wrote:
You lost that bet BWG. He didn't resign and the votes are coming in as I type to impeach.

Final vote 59 yes to 0 no.

Bye Bye Blago!
It just goes to show ya just how stupid this guy is.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/29/2009, 7:25 pm

I wanted to bet'cha BWG, and I knew it was gonna be a challenge, and I really thought it was a "toss-up" like Blago's hair...

I didn't see this until now. This post. I was so darn glued to the tv all day while I made friends with a dell-guy to quit charging me for fixing the computer. Yep, corruption works.

Anyway, I would have bet you he would have been impeached. I wish there would have been a line of violins playing, like on that movie before the ship went down....

Sorry butt-Blago...I hope this means CHANGE for Illinois, and they deserve it.

Blago deserves an out-right award to be nominated for Bailey's Circus, "FREE RIDE ON A DONKEY".

There is gonna be a great night stuff on Leno, Letterman, Cohan, and I can't wait to stay awake for tonight's stuff.

I'm wondering if Potty-Mouth was standing by the front door with a rolling pin, and hit him over the head.

Naw, that would mess up his hair.

"God Is Good," as Rudy Clay says.

"He's been under Federal INVESTIGATION FOR THE LAST TWO, THREE YEARS," is what I've been saying. It finally came true. Never underestimate the power of a woman.

Next up: Stroger, Clay. I guarantee you they won't be in office until their terms expire. They'll be TOAST. Remember that I told you all this. I was right about Blago...and I'll be "right" about Clay and Stroger.

After that....let me know who you want next.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/29/2009, 7:29 pm

For the record....I predict Michelle Quack will looooooooose by a landslide.

Sometimes ya just want to have fun making predictions..I don't read palms, or those crazy cards, but I can almost guarantee that Michelle will be embarrased by the numbers that didn't vote for her. She's in for a big surprise!

Pam Capp will win based on HONESTY.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty1/29/2009, 7:47 pm

One good day out of 100,000 and the all of it was "Window Dressing!"

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/kadner/1404740,kadner-blagojevich-0129.article

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/mcqueary/1404694,mcqueary-blagojevich-0129.article :bball:

I think I can now let go of the basketball and shoot for the hope..er, HOOP. cheers
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty3/2/2009, 6:09 pm

Do you think this book will come with a box of crayons?
Quote :
Publicist: Ousted Illinois governor to write book
2 hrs 20 mins ago

CHICAGO – A publicist for Rod Blagojevich (blah-GOY'-uh-vich) says the former Illinois governor plans to write a book "exposing the dark side of politics."

Glenn Selig says Blagojevich signed a six-figure deal Monday.

Selig says the book also will detail how Blagojevich selected President Barack Obama's successor in the U.S. Senate.

Blagojevich was impeached and removed from office following his arrest on federal charges that include allegations included he tried to sell the Senate seat. He denies wrongdoing.

Selig says Blagojevich's book will tell the truth and will reveal information "that will at times be embarrassing to himself as well as to others."

Selig says Blagojevich's book will be published by Phoenix Books and released in October.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty3/2/2009, 9:39 pm

If this moron can get a book deal,anyone can.
It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! 51TDYYSWypL._SL500_AA240_
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #36,236 in Books
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty3/3/2009, 7:13 pm

I find it hard to pay 75 cents for a newspaper. I find out much more online. The thing is, if Blago wants to write a book, kudos to him. I wouldn't pay five cents for it, based on his credibility.

I wouldn't pay five cents for Burris' book, if he choose to write one. I wouldn't pay two cents for any book from any crook.

What's there to learn other than ratting on the people that they themselves could rat on?

One thing I want to make clear is, ARTIE, flashbacks have been played on our Messiah, when he was campaigning. Newsflash! He lied to us. He said he would go line by line on the stimulous, never allow for any pork barrel or unnecessary earmarks. Missouri voters believed him.

Guess what? You don't mess around with the "Show Me State". They head their own version of a "Boston Tea Party", throwing in tea bags, protesting the stimulous bill. Let me tell you something about Missouri people. When you give your word, you're expected to back up your word.

Obama let them down. They stuff and save, invest, and when you find over 400+ people holding a Boston Tea Party off the Mississippi River, well, you know they finally came to their "senses". They know what is right or wrong.

I fear for our economy because Barrack Obama lied. He lied straight through the teeth. They had so many flashbacks on every channedl yesterday, showing, line by line where he vowed to do everything differentm, and make a change for our nation.

All he's done is signed a stimulous package, bailing out the corporations, if there were three hand-outs, what made him think one more was going to "do the job"?

We have 400 foreclosures a day across every state every minute of the day. The stock market plunges every time he speaks. We have a Burris in office, that obviously sets the example of how our system works with politicians, that holds no consicious when even the U.S. President asks him to step down.

We have groups of the Black Caucaus crying out that he is the only black representative in the Senate representing the black people. Isn't a black president enough for these people? During Black History monthm, yet alone, did they already forget Martin Luther Kings' dream, "based on content of character, not color," yet how many years later, black people sit there and pray over a skin color, not the content of "character?" That's where I lose my respect for the black people. I'm sick of the "race card"
being used. They don't see what he did, they just want him in there to continue whatever he did, in their favor. I'm sick of this nation being divided with Black History month, yet once they get in office, they showboat, and forget why the hell they are in there. To represent people? I think we have a diverse majority in there "representing people" of all color, and origian. What more do you people want?

Wasn't it Obama that said we were not republican, not democrats, not this or that, but one united in the US?

What happened? The usual...once they get in office, the tune changes, the house is open to everyone...that is, party time on Wednesdays, trips home every two to three weeks to Chicago...what a privilage. Can we now compare him to Rod Blago? I'm guessing that will come out in the book I wouldn't pay 75 cents for. They are all full of political shitz.

Showboating. Screw the Americans that work, screw the Americans that struggle everyday...screw the foreclosures. All that matters is WallStreet, that now made the main street, ON THE STREET.

You watch...everyone that voted for Obama...just look at Mirages signature. Be surprised. We're heading for a Big=Time Depression. The country is now out of hand.

As much as you are happy a black/white person had entered the white house, be prepared he doesn't know squat about his job, and will never know that he has now led us in the worse possible position than you can ever imagine.

I went out for my loan today, to wipe out my debit / credit. I made it just in time. I suggest everyone go do the same, before the economy collapses and you sunk.

If ever there was a time to be scared, now is the time.

On my last note, nothing irritated me more than a bunch of clowns depicting "reverends" conveining together, as if they were baptizing a newborn...with that smirky look on their faces, it made me wonder why they didn't re-baptize Stroger. Same level, same old. Black people backing up black people because of skin color and not integrity or honesty.

Sickening. If it was a white person that did what Roland Burris did, I'd say, "GET RID OF HIM". You black people on the other hand, act like slavery is still there instead of moving on. In fact, that's your next project that Burris has in mind, in this terrible economy. He wants to acknowlege the slaves that "built the white house".

My question is, if it was so damn special, why didn't they do this tons of years ago? Why now, when a black guy is in office against anyone's wishes?

How about a monument for people like my granfather that dug graves until he died at age 92? Wrong color? I want a monument for him in a cemetary...same logic. Forget your freaking projects, and bail your poor people out of the progects. You politicians make me sick, especially when you use the RACE CARD at your convenience. Who the hell cares who built what so many years ago? How do you know there weren't any whites there, helping out. Forget your race crap. I'm totally sick to death of it. MOVE ON, or drop out.

Join Stroger, Burris, better yet...retire. You're in your
70s, you don't need the money...just etch it in your tombstone the page and half how you made it there, nobody wanted you there, the President and the gov of IL asked you to leave. No one values your opinion except those preachers that rip off churches making the donors think skin color will make it "all better". I'm with Rush Limbugh...he's a bug, but he tells it like it is.

Meanwhile, enjoy your entertainment every Wednesday with the Obama team that thinks it costs crap to patronize and suck up to brown butts. You guys, once you get in office, you seem like a bunch of egotistical idiots that will just do anything you want at the expense of the taxpayer. Meanwhile, you'll drag the US down where hopefully, you won't have a reason to be in office. No one will have any tax paying money to support your egotistical party habits.

It will be the end...the economist with minds beyond you politicians that think money will never run out are in for a great surprise. We are suffering, have been suffering, but without us...you'll be doomed. We can move on...you guys can't. Not without us.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Name That Book!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty3/7/2009, 7:48 am

What would you name the new book Blago is putting out?

My suggestion:

"Hair Today; Gone Tomorrow".

"The Governor" is too boring.

By the way, "Don't Buy The Book". Support your straight and honest politicians. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!   It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod! Empty

Back to top Go down

It Just Keeps On Rollin' with Rockin' Rod!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Statewide Illinois-
Jump to: