Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black Sock Puppets with White Names!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Sock Puppets with White Names! Empty
PostSubject: Black Sock Puppets with White Names!   Black Sock Puppets with White Names! Empty1/7/2009, 10:01 pm

They are there on the other board beware they do exist and they are for bad government!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sock Puppets with White Names!   Black Sock Puppets with White Names! Empty1/8/2009, 7:09 am

G- half the time I really enjoy you're posts the other half I think you've gone off the deep..I truely think deep down you're a decent guy, but......

Why must you bring your racial crap over here? I mean really white names?? If any white person were to use the term "black names" on here we'd be attacked like, well, white on rice... If you were meaning to start a converstation regarding black posters using "white names"- (whatever the hell that means), then I apologize, but me doth thinks otherwise.

I'd suggest that if you can't handle some comments made by a poster on the other board, either handle it over der or ignore it. I don't get why cetain posters need to continue this "other board" stuff on this board. Ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Black Sock Puppets with White Names!   Black Sock Puppets with White Names! Empty1/8/2009, 7:48 am

Yeah, cuz that's an insult to the IL sec'y of the state, Jesse White. Put your chicken logo back on... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sock Puppets with White Names!   Black Sock Puppets with White Names! Empty1/8/2009, 8:20 am

I wonder what this board is about because it has a section for hammond and then when I read it there are discusssions about everything in lake county but the hammond board says for the people of hammond and the things that don't go on in hammond so excuse me but I'm cofused because they will not come out of hmmond to talk except for you and the a couple of others.

Then this board was set up because they were tired of the people of the other board.

Ok I will delete my account!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sock Puppets with White Names!   Black Sock Puppets with White Names! Empty1/8/2009, 9:35 am

I didn't mean for ya to literally go back there and not stay here, just your arguement... don't go nowhere G- yer a cool cat... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sock Puppets with White Names!   Black Sock Puppets with White Names! Empty1/8/2009, 9:53 am

Black socks didn't they fix the series, I like them with pleather sandals though, what a fashion statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sock Puppets with White Names!   Black Sock Puppets with White Names! Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Sock Puppets with White Names!
Page 1 of 1