Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Things in New York on New Year's Eve,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rooney

Rooney

Things in New York on New Year's Eve, Empty
PostSubject: Things in New York on New Year's Eve,   Things in New York on New Year's Eve, Empty1/5/2024, 4:21 am

Dance parties
cabaret shows
midnight runs
Times Square ball drop
Dining
Wine parties
Personally, I enjoyed all these things in New York on New Year's Eve. It was a wonderful time for me. Anyway, Which journey did you enjoy this New Year's Eve? I am waiting for your response. 

Back to top Go down
Emma Wil

Emma Wil

PostSubject: Re: Things in New York on New Year's Eve,   Things in New York on New Year's Eve, Empty3/7/2024, 12:05 am

Celebrating New Year's Eve in New York is such a great way of creating good moments with your family and friends. This New Year's eve I enjoyed my time in the Eiffel Tower with my love. This was a great experience for me. By the way, can you tell us something about Dance parties and Wine parties? Where have you enjoyed it?

Back to top Go down
Rooney

Rooney

PostSubject: Re: Things in New York on New Year's Eve,   Things in New York on New Year's Eve, Empty3/7/2024, 1:41 am

There are many popular places to enjoy New Year's Eve 2024 in NYC. These names are
Ace Hotel Brooklyn Lobby Bar. Celebrate New Year's Eve with a Lobby dance party at Ace Hotel Brooklyn, with Vinyl Nights, DJ Misbehaviour, and Raw Q
Brooklyn Hangar
The Fix
Harbor NYC
Rooftop at Le Meridien
But I have never enjoyed parties in all these places. I will enjoy parties in Brooklyn, with Vinyl Nights, DJ Misbehaviour, and Raw Q or Rooftop at Le Meridien. I hope so this information will be useful for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things in New York on New Year's Eve,   Things in New York on New Year's Eve, Empty

Back to top Go down

Things in New York on New Year's Eve,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: The Lounge-
Jump to: