Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
happy jack

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty8/16/2018, 11:53 am

R-I-P
Back to top Go down
happy jack

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty8/20/2018, 7:56 am

https://freebeacon.com/politics/al-sharpton-messes-name-legendary-aretha-franklin-song-r-e-s-p-c-t/

Al Sharpton Messes Up Spelling of Legendary Aretha Franklin Song: ‘R-E-S-P-I-C-T’

"So in the words of my late friend Aretha Franklin, show some R-E-S-P-I-C-T ...."
In the song, Franklin did not spell it that way.

Smooth fucking move, 'Reverend'.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty8/20/2018, 11:08 am

Meanwhile our Trump Worshiping troll's 2nd favorite news source responded with a boneheaded mistake like they usually do...
Fox News Mistakes Patti LaBelle for Aretha Franklin
Quote :
Fox News apparently mistook singer Patti LaBelle for Aretha Franklin on Thursday, including a photo of LaBelle as part of the network’s obituary image for Franklin, who passed away earlier this morning after a battle with pancreatic cancer.

At the end of an America’s Newsroom segment memorializing the late singer-songwriter, Fox News cut to a still image of Franklin, captioned “Aretha Franklin, Singer, 1942-2018,” inexplicably featuring a background photograph of LaBelle—who is not Franklin—singing for PBS in 2014. The flub was made all-the-more ironic by the fact that Franklin and LaBelle reportedly had a longstanding feud that only ended on Thursday morning when the 76-year-old legendary diva passed away.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty8/20/2018, 12:12 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
 Fox News Mistakes Patti LaBelle for Aretha Franklin

Well, as the very literate, and the very 'Reverend' Al Sharpton would say, were he to further misquote Aretha:

Suck it to me, suck it to me, suck it to me, suck it to me, ....
Suck it to me, suck it to me, suck it to me, suck it to me ....
R-I-S-P-I-C-T ....
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty8/21/2018, 2:48 pm

Trump Worshiping Moron wrote:
https://freebeacon.com/politics/al-sharpton-messes-name-legendary-aretha-franklin-song-r-e-s-p-c-t/

Al Sharpton Messes Up Spelling of Legendary Aretha Franklin Song: ‘R-E-S-P-I-C-T’
These are just the tip of the iceberg,Toady cyclops
Make America Spell Again? 25 of Donald Trump’s Twitter Spelling Errors
Quote :
Donald Trump’s unabashed use of his @realDonaldTrump Twitter account has been met with praise by some and eye rolls from others. Throughout the 2016 campaign, Trump used Twitter to send derogatory messages about a range of characters, from opponents “little Marco” Rubio and “low-energy” Jeb Bush to “so ridiculous” Major League Baseball.

Trump’s use of Twitter has led to controversy, particularly when he accused former President Barack Obama of wiretapping his campaign and hinted that he had tapes of his conversation with former FBI Director James Comey (he doesn’t).

His Twitter use also has revealed that spelling probably wasn’t the president’s best subject in elementary school. Can you spell better than Trump? Here are 25 words Trump has spelled wrong, or made a typo on, over the last year and a half.
1. Karen Handel’s last name

The president misspelled the last name of the candidate he supported in the special election in Georgia’s 6th Congressional District.
Recommended Slideshows
50 Highest Paying Top Ranked Jobs in the United States
50 Highest Paying Jobs in the United States
Intro
In Pictures: Top 50 U.S. Cities Ranked by Quality of Life And Average Salary
75 Best-Selling Albums in U.S. History

“Karen Handle's opponent in #GA06 can't even vote in the district he wants to represent,” he tweeted June 19, before deleting and correcting.  
2. Coverage? (Possibly)

Trump’s "covfefe" tweet received tons of coverage. White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer appeared serious when he claimed the president and a select group of people knew exactly what he meant. It appears he meant “coverage.”

“Despite the constant negative press covfefe,” Trump tweeted in the early morning of May 31, before deleting it hours later.

Keep up with this story and more by subscribing now
3. Counsel

Trump has had a very difficult time with the word “counsel,” part of White House Counsel Don McGahn’s title and Robert Mueller’s position in investigating Trump.

On May 18, the day after Mueller was appointed special counsel, Trump tweeted and deleted, “With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel appointed!”

Just before former deputy attorney general Sally Yates’s testimony before Congress, Trump also misspelled the word.

“Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Council,” he tweeted and deleted.    
4. Principles

“Principal” vs. “principle” is a common elementary spelling lesson. It appears the president still doesn’t understand the difference, at least according to a deleted tweet from March 7.

“Buy American & hire American are the principals at the core of my agenda, which is: JOBS, JOBS, JOBS! Thank you @exxonmobil,” he tweeted.
5. Tap

In one of the president’s more infamous tweets, Trump misspelled “tap” in accusing Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower. Unlike most of Trump’s other tweets with spelling errors, he has not deleted this one.  

6. Hereby

Trump struggled greatly in spelling "hereby" correctly when calling for an investigation into Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s ties to Russia in a tweet on March 3. He originally spelled it “hear by” before incorrectly changing it to “hearby” before finally getting it right with “hereby.”
7. Honored

Trump made an embarrassing spelling mistake upon his inauguration, tweeting that he was “honered” to serve as the 45th president. He deleted the tweet after it was up for about four hours.

He made the same mistake, using an “e” instead of a second “o”, while celebrating a self-proclaimed debate win.

“Wow, every poll said I won the debate last night. Great honer!” he tweeted and deleted February 26, 2016.
8. Unprecedented

The president struggled with the word “unprecedented” in a since-deleted December 17, 2016 tweet.

“China steals United States Navy research drone in international waters - rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act,” he tweeted.  
9. Wait

Trump deleted a tweet December 15, 2016, after adding an “e” to the word “wait.”

“If Russia, or some other entity, was hacking, why did the White House waite so long to act? Why did they only complain after Hillary lost?” he tweeted.
10. Ridiculous

Trump had a particularly rough spelling week from December 10 to 17, 2016. On the 10th, he attempted to discredit a CNN report on his involvement with The Apprentice as president by tweeting: “Reports by @CNN that I will be working on The Apprentice during my Presidency, even part time, are rediculous & untrue - FAKE NEWS!”
11. Policies

Then-candidate Trump stumbled in attempting to blame Obama and Clinton for terrorism in September 2016.

“Saturday’s attacks show that failed Obama/Hillary Clinton polices won’t keep us safe! I will Make America Safe Again!” he tweeted and deleted.
12. Waste

In trying to attract Bernie Sanders voters, he misspelled “waste" (and seemed to have trouble with the differences between "there," "their" and "they're").

“Looks to me like the Bernie people will fight. If not, there blood, sweat and tears was a total waist of time. Kaine stands for opposite!” he tweeted and deleted July 24, 2016.  
13. Was

“The weekend in Texas and Arizona wss fantastic. I raised a lot of money for the Republican National Committee @Reince,” he tweeted and deleted June 20, 2016.  
14. Deal

“Crooked Hillary just can't close the dael with Bernie. It will be the same way with ISIS, and China on trade, and Mexico at the border. Bad!” he tweeted and deleted May 8, 2016.
15. Judgment

A word that has certainly knocked many middle schoolers out of spelling bees, "judgment" drops the “e” at the end of the word “judge.”

“Hillary has bad judgement!” Trump tweeted and deleted May 16, 2016.  
16. Bobby Knight’s Last Name

The famed basketball coach was a staunch supporter of Trump during the campaign, but that didn’t prevent Trump from misspelling his name on Twitter.

“I will be campaigning in Indiana all day. Things are looking great, and the support of Bobby Night has been so amazing. Today will be fun!” he tweeted and deleted May 2, 2016.

(Of course, rival Ted Cruz clearly edged Trump on a big basketball-related gaffe, calling a hoop a “basketball ring.”)
17. Develop

“These politicians like Cruz and Graham, who have watched ISIS and many other problems develope for years, do nothing to make thing better!,” Trump tweeted and deleted March 24, 2016.  
18. Professional

“.@AndreaTantaros- You are a true journalistic profesional. I so agree with what you say. Keep up the great work!” he tweeted and deleted March 19, 2016.
19. Politicians

“It is Clinton and Sanders people who disrupted my rally in Chicago - and then they say I must talk to my people. Phony politicions!” he tweeted and deleted March 12, 2016.
20. Nikki Haley’s last name

Although Trump has praised Haley since naming her U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, he wasn't always been a big fan.

“The people of South Carolina are embarrassed by Nikki Hailey!” he tweeted and deleted March 1, 2016.
21. Paid

Trump doesn’t seem to mind that he misspelled “paid” in this March 6, 2016 tweet, which is still up.  

22. Lightweight

Then-candidate Donald Trump tried out a variety of derogatory nicknames for his opponents after “low-energy” Jeb Bush caught on. But he had some issues spelling “lightweight,” which he was using to describe Rubio.

“Lying Ted Cruz and leightweight chocker Marco Rubio teamed up last night in a last ditch effort to stop our great movement. They failed!” he tweeted and deleted February 26, 2016.
23. Choker

Did you catch the other error in the above tweet? Trump really struggled with the term “lightweight choker.”

“Leightweight chocker Marco Rubio looks like a little boy on stage. Not presidential material!” he tweeted and deleted, also on February 26.  
24. Loose

“Lose” vs. “Loose” is another elementary school grammar lesson Trump likely struggled with, if his Twitter is any indication.

25. Barack Obama’s First Name

Although Trump has spelled “Barack” right most of the time, he has also added an extra “r” on a few occasions.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty8/21/2018, 4:13 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Quote :
Donald Trump’s unabashed use of his @realDonaldTrump Twitter account has been met with praise by some and eye rolls from others. Throughout the 2016 campaign, Trump used Twitter to send derogatory messages about a range of characters, from opponents “little Marco” Rubio and “low-energy” Jeb Bush to “so ridiculous” Major League Baseball.

Trump’s use of Twitter has led to controversy, particularly when he accused former President Barack Obama of wiretapping his campaign and hinted that he had tapes of his conversation with former FBI Director James Comey (he doesn’t).

His Twitter use also has revealed that spelling probably wasn’t the president’s best subject in elementary school. Can you spell better than Trump? Here are 25 words Trump has spelled wrong, or made a typo on, over the last year and a half.

The president misspelled the last name of the candidate he supported in the special election in Georgia’s 6th Congressional District.
Recommended Slideshows
Intro

“Karen Handle's opponent in #GA06 can't even vote in the district he wants to represent,” he tweeted June 19, before deleting and correcting.  
2. Coverage? (Possibly)

Trump’s "covfefe" tweet received tons of coverage. White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer appeared serious when he claimed the president and a select group of people knew exactly what he meant. It appears he meant “coverage.”

“Despite the constant negative press covfefe,” Trump tweeted in the early morning of May 31, before deleting it hours later.

3. Counsel

Trump has had a very difficult time with the word “counsel,” part of White House Counsel Don McGahn’s title and Robert Mueller’s position in investigating Trump.

On May 18, the day after Mueller was appointed special counsel, Trump tweeted and deleted, “With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel appointed!”

Just before former deputy attorney general Sally Yates’s testimony before Congress, Trump also misspelled the word.

“Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Council,” he tweeted and deleted.    
4. Principles

“Principal” vs. “principle” is a common elementary spelling lesson. It appears the president still doesn’t understand the difference, at least according to a deleted tweet from March 7.

“Buy American & hire American are the principals at the core of my agenda, which is: JOBS, JOBS, JOBS! Thank you @exxonmobil,” he tweeted.
5. Tap

In one of the president’s more infamous tweets, Trump misspelled “tap” in accusing Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower. Unlike most of Trump’s other tweets with spelling errors, he has not deleted this one.  

6. Hereby

Trump struggled greatly in spelling "hereby" correctly when calling for an investigation into Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s ties to Russia in a tweet on March 3. He originally spelled it “hear by” before incorrectly changing it to “hearby” before finally getting it right with “hereby.”
7. Honored

Trump made an embarrassing spelling mistake upon his inauguration, tweeting that he was “honered” to serve as the 45th president. He deleted the tweet after it was up for about four hours.

He made the same mistake, using an “e” instead of a second “o”, while celebrating a self-proclaimed debate win.

“Wow, every poll said I won the debate last night. Great honer!” he tweeted and deleted February 26, 2016.
8. Unprecedented

The president struggled with the word “unprecedented” in a since-deleted December 17, 2016 tweet.

“China steals United States Navy research drone in international waters - rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act,” he tweeted.  
9. Wait

Trump deleted a tweet December 15, 2016, after adding an “e” to the word “wait.”

“If Russia, or some other entity, was hacking, why did the White House waite so long to act? Why did they only complain after Hillary lost?” he tweeted.
10. Ridiculous

Trump had a particularly rough spelling week from December 10 to 17, 2016. On the 10th, he attempted to discredit a CNN report on his involvement with The Apprentice as president by tweeting: “Reports by @CNN that I will be working on The Apprentice during my Presidency, even part time, are rediculous & untrue - FAKE NEWS!”
11. Policies

Then-candidate Trump stumbled in attempting to blame Obama and Clinton for terrorism in September 2016.

“Saturday’s attacks show that failed Obama/Hillary Clinton polices won’t keep us safe! I will Make America Safe Again!” he tweeted and deleted.
12. Waste

In trying to attract Bernie Sanders voters, he misspelled “waste" (and seemed to have trouble with the differences between "there," "their" and "they're").

“Looks to me like the Bernie people will fight. If not, there blood, sweat and tears was a total waist of time. Kaine stands for opposite!” he tweeted and deleted July 24, 2016.  
13. Was

“The weekend in Texas and Arizona wss fantastic. I raised a lot of money for the Republican National Committee @Reince,” he tweeted and deleted June 20, 2016.  
14. Deal

“Crooked Hillary just can't close the dael with Bernie. It will be the same way with ISIS, and China on trade, and Mexico at the border. Bad!” he tweeted and deleted May 8, 2016.
15. Judgment

A word that has certainly knocked many middle schoolers out of spelling bees, "judgment" drops the “e” at the end of the word “judge.”

The famed basketball coach was a staunch supporter of Trump during the campaign, but that didn’t prevent Trump from misspelling his name on Twitter.

“I will be campaigning in Indiana all day. Things are looking great, and the support of Bobby Night has been so amazing. Today will be fun!” he tweeted and deleted May 2, 2016.

(Of course, rival Ted Cruz clearly edged Trump on a big basketball-related gaffe, calling a hoop a “basketball ring.”)
17. Develop

“These politicians like Cruz and Graham, who have watched ISIS and many other problems develope for years, do nothing to make thing better!,” Trump tweeted and deleted March 24, 2016.  
18. Professional

“.@AndreaTantaros- You are a true journalistic profesional. I so agree with what you say. Keep up the great work!” he tweeted and deleted March 19, 2016.
19. Politicians

“It is Clinton and Sanders people who disrupted my rally in Chicago - and then they say I must talk to my people. Phony politicions!” he tweeted and deleted March 12, 2016.

Although Trump has praised Haley since naming her U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, he wasn't always been a big fan.

“The people of South Carolina are embarrassed by Nikki Hailey!” he tweeted and deleted March 1, 2016.
21. Paid

Trump doesn’t seem to mind that he misspelled “paid” in this March 6, 2016 tweet, which is still up.  

22. Lightweight

Then-candidate Donald Trump tried out a variety of derogatory nicknames for his opponents after “low-energy” Jeb Bush caught on. But he had some issues spelling “lightweight,” which he was using to describe Rubio.

“Lying Ted Cruz and leightweight chocker Marco Rubio teamed up last night in a last ditch effort to stop our great movement. They failed!” he tweeted and deleted February 26, 2016.
23. Choker

Did you catch the other error in the above tweet? Trump really struggled with the term “lightweight choker.”

“Leightweight chocker Marco Rubio looks like a little boy on stage. Not presidential material!” he tweeted and deleted, also on February 26.  
24. Loose

“Lose” vs. “Loose” is another elementary school grammar lesson Trump likely struggled with, if his Twitter is any indication.

Although Trump has spelled “Barack” right most of the time, he has also added an extra “r” on a few occasions.

Oh, my. Someone certainly has some spare time on her hands.
This has what to do with Aretha Franklin?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty8/21/2018, 4:40 pm

Trump Worshiping Toady wrote:
Artie Always Wins 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Quote :

Recommended Slideshows
Intro

2. Coverage? (Possibly)

3. Counsel

4. Principles

5. Tap

6. Hereby

7. Honored

8. Unprecedented

9. Wait

10. Ridiculous

11. Policies

12. Waste

13. Was

14. Deal

15. Judgment

17. Develop

18. Professional

19. Politicians

21. Paid

22. Lightweight

23. Choker

24. Loose

Forget what you posted,Moron?
Trump Toady posted wrote:
Al Sharpton Messes Up Spelling

Oh,and yes....I'm enjoying my spare time today. Enjoying a bowl of popcorn as your hero Trump is most likely an unindicted co-conspirator with Micheal Cohen who just pled guilty. Last POTUS to get that title was Nixon santa
Back to top Go down
happy jack

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty8/22/2018, 2:16 am

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

happy jack posted wrote:
Oh,and yes....I'm enjoying my spare time today. Enjoying a bowl of popcorn as your hero Trump is most likely an unindicted co-conspirator with Micheal Cohen who just pled guilty. Last POTUS to get that title was Nixon santa

I remember quite well what I posted; it concerned the pomaded race-baiting douchebag's misspelling of a simple Aretha Franklin lyric.
But what do Trump's tweets have to do with me?
And, more to the point, what do Trump's tweets have to do with Aretha Franklin?
You should try to stay on topic, if you have even a shred of self-respict.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty8/22/2018, 7:00 am

Artie Beats the Trump Worshiping Fool Again wrote:
Trumpkin wrote:

happy jack posted wrote:

I remember quite well what I posted
Really? Rolling Eyes
it concerned the pomaded race-baiting douchebag's misspelling of a simple Aretha Franklin lyric.
1)All shook up about "pomade"? At least he doesn't have a phony comb over like your criminal hero. 2) "Race baiting"? Still can't get over a black person fighting for their civil rights,can you,scumbag racist? 3) "mispellling" Duh Shocked
But what do Trump's tweets have to do with me?
Just pointing out that your hero can't spell worth shit.
And, more to the point, what do Trump's tweets have to do with Aretha Franklin?
We're talking about misspelling. Pay attention,Dumbo!
You should try to stay on topic, if you have even a shred of self-respict.
The Honorable Reverend Al Sharpton 1 misspelling vs Criminal POTUS AKA  "Individual 1" dozens
Back to top Go down
happy jack

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty8/22/2018, 11:34 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
    "Race baiting"? Still can't get over a black person fighting for their civil rights,can you,scumbag racist?

Do you consider the below to be instances of "a black person fighting for their civil rights"?

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/al-sharptons-race-baiting-early-years

The Reverend Al Sharpton has become a household name over the last decade.  He’s run for the presidency, has his own television news program on MNSBC and has become the de facto leader of the American civil rights movement.  Recently, Sharpton has interjected himself and his group, the National Action Network (NAN), into high-profile cases involving the deaths of several young black men and rallied his supporters around the idea that racial animosity was to blame for the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and Eric Garner.  

But, these cases aren’t the first examples of Sharpton using race to stir up tensions between African Americans and the rest of the country. Here are some highlights of Sharpton’s early career as an agitator that Americans may not be familiar with:
1984 - Bernhard Goetz

Around Christmastime 1984, a New York City man named Bernhard Goetz, shot four African American men who allegedly tried to rob him on a subway train.  When Goetz was cleared of all murder charges by a bi-racial jury, Sharpton called Goetz’s actions “racist" and called for federal charges to be brought against him.  He also led several large marches against the verdict.

The incident divided the nation along racial lines and was one off the first times that Sharpton took a lead role in organizing protesters against a perceived racial injustice.

1987- Tawana Brawley

Perhaps, the most infamous example of Sharpton’s race-baiting is his involvement in the case of Tawana Brawley.  Brawley, a 15-year old black girl was found in a garbage bag, smeared in feces and with racial epithets written on her body in charcoal.

Brawley claimed that she had been raped by six white men, some of whom were police officers.  Sharpton immediately jumped to Brawleys' defense, leading protests and accusing several individuals of the crime based on Brawley’s testimony alone. The liberal media immediately picked up Sharpton’s narrative.

During the investigation, demonstrations led by Sharpton and fueled by a series of unsubstantiated rumors about that case became violent and increased tensions between the black community and law enforcement.

Sharpton called New York Governor Mario Cuomo a “racist” and compared State Attorney General Robert Abrams to Hitler.  Brawley’s supporters also suggested that the mafia, the KKK and the Irish Republican Army may have been involved in the alleged assault.

After seven months of investigations a grand jury concluded that it had found “overwhelming evidence” that Brawley had entirely fabricated her story and had, in fact, faked the incident in order to avoid her parents discovering the she had been visiting her boyfriend.  Sharpton was sued for damages by those he accused of committing the crime but refused to pay. In the end his supporters paid the damages for him.

To this day, Sharpton still insists that he would have taken Brawley’s case and that the grand jury’s decision was wrong.

"I believed there was enough evidence to go to trial. Grand jury said there wasn't. Okay, fine. Do I have a right to disagree with the grand jury? Many Americans believe O.J. Simpson was guilty. A jury said he wasn't. So I have as much right to question a jury as they do. Does it make somebody a racist? No! They just disagreed with the jury. So did I.”
1991 - Crown Heights Riots

The Day before the Crown Heights Riots began, Al Sharpton was quoted as saying : “If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.” So, clearly, tensions between the Jewish and black communities were already running high in the early 90's.

The next day, a car driven by a  Jewish man was struck by another vehicle causing it to veer onto the sidewalk, where it hit and killed a seven year-old Guyanese boy.  The Jewish driver was removed from the car by police out of concern for his safety, but the boy remained pinned under the car.  Members of the black community, including Sharpton believed that the decision to remove the Jewish driver from the scene before the boy was racially motivated.  

Several days of rioting ensued during which Jewish owned stores in the Crown Heights Neighborhood were vandalized, bottles and rocks were hurled at Jews and two people were killed, one a Jew and another for simply for being suspected of being Jewish.  

On the third day of the riots, Sharpton led a march through the neighborhood where protesters carried anti-semetic signs and burned Israeli flags.  

At the boy’s funeral, Sharpton gave the eulogy in which he reffered to Jews as “Diamond Merchants.”

1995 - Freddie’s Fashion Mart

In 1995, an African American church, which owned several properties in Harlem, raised the rent on a Jewish-owned clothing store called Freddie’s Fashion Mart.  In order to afford the raised rent, Freddie’s had to raise the rent on one of the business' sub-tenants, which happened to be a black-owned record store.  A dispute between the two owners ensued and, in the end, Freddie’s owner decided to evict the tenant.  

Enter Al Sharpton, who once again added a racial element to the situation and led protests promising:

“We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business on 125th Street.

On December 8, one of the protesters, entered Freddie’s with a gun and flammable liquid, shot several customers and set the store on fire. In the end seven store employees died of smoke inhalation.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty8/23/2018, 1:10 pm

Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
Artie Beats the Trump Worshiping Racist Again 60438 wrote:
    "Race baiting"? Still can't get over a black person fighting for their civil rights,can you,scumbag racist?

Do you consider the below to be instances of "a black person fighting for their civil rights"?

I consider your source to be race baiting click-bait for Trump worshiping racists like your self.

Quote :
On December 22, 2011, Media Research Center president Bozell appeared on Fox News and suggested U.S. President Barack Obama looks like a "skinny ghetto crackhead",[51][52][53]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Research_Center#Criticism

Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty8/23/2018, 2:43 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:

I consider your source to be race baiting click-bait for Trump worshiping racists like your self.

Quote :
On December 22, 2011, Media Research Center president Bozell appeared on Fox News and suggested U.S. President Barack Obama looks like a "skinny ghetto crackhead",[51][52][53]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Research_Center#Criticism

Sleep

Apparently, Rachel doesn't like my source.
Poor Rachel.
Poor, poor Rachel.
I have now included alternative sources, so as not to make Rachel weep again.
Let us see what Rachel thinks of these sources, and let us see if Rachel will now answer my question, which was: Do you consider the below to be instances of "a black person fighting for their civil rights?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_SharptonBernhard Goetz

Main article: 1984 New York City Subway shooting
Bernhard Goetz shot four African-American men on a New York City Subway 2 train in Manhattan on December 22, 1984, when they approached him and allegedly tried to rob him. At his trial Goetz was cleared of all charges except for carrying an unlicensed firearm. Sharpton led several marches protesting what he saw as the weak prosecution of the case.[26]
Sharpton and other civil rights leaders said Goetz's actions were racist and requested a federal civil rights investigation.[27] A federal investigation concluded the shooting was due to an attempted robbery and not race.[28]
Crown Heights riot
Main article: Crown Heights riot
The Crown Heights riot began on August 19, 1991, after a car driven by a Jewish man, and part of a procession led by an unmarked police car, went through an intersection and was struck by another vehicle causing it to veer onto the sidewalk where it accidentally struck and killed a seven-year-old Guyanese boy named Gavin Cato and severely injured his cousin Angela. Witnesses could not agree upon the speed and could not agree whether the light was yellow or red. One of the factors that sparked the riot was the arrival of a private ambulance, which was later discovered to be on the orders of a police officer who was worried for the Jewish driver's safety, removed him from the scene while Cato lay pinned under his car.[38] After being removed from under the car, Cato and his cousin were treated soon after by a city ambulance (without visibly Jewish EMTs). Caribbean-American and African-American residents of the neighborhood rioted for four consecutive days fueled by rumors that the private ambulance had refused to treat Cato.[38][39] During the riot black youths looted stores,[38] beat Jews in the street,[38] and clashed with groups of Jews, hurling rocks and bottles at one another[40] after Yankel Rosenbaum, a visiting student from Australia, was stabbed and killed by a member of a mob while some chanted "Kill the Jew", and "get the Jews out".[41]
Sharpton marched through Crown Heights and in front of the headquarters of the Chabad-Lubavitch Hasidic movement, shortly after the riot, with about 400 protesters (who chanted "Whose streets? Our streets!" and "No justice, no peace!"), in spite of Mayor David Dinkins's attempts to keep the march from happening.[42][38]) Some commentators felt Sharpton inflamed tensions by making remarks that included "If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house."[43]
Freddie's Fashion Mart
In 1995 a black Pentecostal Church, the United House of Prayer, which owned a retail property on 125th Street, asked Fred Harari, a Jewish tenant who operated Freddie's Fashion Mart, to evict his longtime subtenant, a black-owned record store called The Record Shack. Sharpton led a protest in Harlem against the planned eviction of The Record Shack.[44][45][46] Sharpton told the protesters, "We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business."[47]
On December 8, 1995, Roland J. Smith Jr., one of the protesters, entered Harari's store with a gun and flammable liquid, shot several customers and set the store on fire. The gunman fatally shot himself, and seven store employees died of smoke inhalation.[48][49] Fire Department officials discovered that the store's sprinkler had been shut down, in violation of the local fire code.[50] Sharpton claimed that the perpetrator was an open critic of himself and his nonviolent tactics. In 2002, Sharpton expressed regret for making the racial remark "white interloper" and denied responsibility for inflaming or provoking the violence.[19][51]
Comments on gay and lesbian people
Sharpton said to an audience at Kean College in 1994: "We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it."[84][unreliable source?] In 2007, Sharpton defended his comments by saying that the term "homo" was not homophobic but added that he no longer uses the term.[85] In 2005, Sharpton called for an end to homophobia in the African-American community.[86]
Comments on Mormons
During 2007, Sharpton was accused of bigotry for comments he made on May 7, 2007, concerning presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his religion, Mormonism:
As for the one Mormon running for office, those who really believe in God will defeat him anyways, so don't worry about that; that's a temporary situation.[87]
In response, a representative for Romney told reporters that "bigotry toward anyone because of their beliefs is unacceptable."[88] The Catholic League compared Sharpton to Don Imus, and said that his remarks "should finish his career."[89]
On May 9, during an interview on Paula Zahn NOW, Sharpton said that his views on Mormonism were based on the "Mormon Church's traditionally racist views regarding blacks" and its interpretation of the so-called "Curse of Ham."[90] On May 10, Sharpton called two apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and apologized to them for his remarks and asked to meet with them.[91] A spokesman for the Church confirmed that Sharpton had called and said that "we appreciate it very much, Rev. Sharpton's call, and we consider the matter closed."[92] He also apologized to "any member of the Mormon church" who was offended by his comments.[92] Later that month, Sharpton went to Salt Lake City, Utah, where he met with Elder M. Russell Ballard, a leader of the Church, and Elder Robert C. Oaks of the Church's Presidency of the Seventy.[93][94]
Racial comments
On February 13, 1994, Sharpton told a student audience at Kean College in New Jersey: "White folks was in the caves while we was building empires," he said. "We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was. We taught philosophy and astrology [sic] and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it. Do some cracker come and tell you, 'Well my mother and father blood go back to the Mayflower,' you better hold your pocket. That ain't nothing to be proud of, that means their forefathers was crooks."[84]
He has derided moderate black politicians close to the Democratic Party as "cocktail sip Negroes" or "yellow niggers."[95]
Tawana Brawley rape case
Main article: Tawana Brawley rape allegations

Al Sharpton interviewed in 2007 on whether he is tired of hearing about Tawana Brawley 20 years later.
On November 28, 1987, Tawana Brawley, a 15-year-old black girl, was found smeared with feces, lying in a garbage bag, her clothing torn and burned and with various slurs and epithets written on her body in charcoal. Brawley claimed she had been assaulted and raped by six white men, some of them police officers, in the town of Wappinger, New York.
Attorneys Alton H. Maddox and C. Vernon Mason joined Sharpton in support of Brawley. A grand jury was convened; after seven months of examining police and medical records, the jury found "overwhelming evidence" that Brawley had fabricated her story.[96] Sharpton, Maddox, and Mason had accused the Dutchess County prosecutor, Steven Pagones, of racism and of being one of the perpetrators of the alleged abduction and rape. The three were successfully sued for defamation, and were ordered to pay $345,000 in damages, with the jury finding Sharpton liable for making seven defamatory statements about Pagones, Maddox for two, and Mason for one.[97] Sharpton refused to pay his share of the damages; it was later paid by a number of black business leaders including Johnnie Cochran.[39]
In 2007, Sharpton said he would handle the case the same today, with the only difference being that he would not have made it so personal against Pagones. He said that he still felt Brawley had a good case to go to trial, saying in an interview: "I disagreed with the grand jury on Brawley. I believed there was enough evidence to go to trial. Grand jury said there wasn't. Okay, fine. Do I have a right to disagree with the grand jury? Many Americans believe O.J. Simpson was guilty. A jury said he wasn't. So I have as much right to question a jury as they do. Does it make somebody a racist? No! They just disagreed with the jury. So did I."[15]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: R-E-S-P-E-C-T   R-E-S-P-E-C-T Empty

Back to top Go down

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: