Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

are you like selfie?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett42

are you like selfie? Empty
PostSubject: are you like selfie?   are you like selfie? Empty6/2/2018, 12:40 am

As all of you know that every person really likes selfie and take selfie on every moment of life for a memory. The doctor said that it is merely a disease. In fact, due to this mamy person lose their life. Anyhow, let's tell me which members of this community like selfie?

Back to top Go down
Rooney

Rooney

PostSubject: Re: are you like selfie?   are you like selfie? Empty6/5/2018, 1:29 am

Brett42, I would say that I am a big lover of the selfies as I love to take them. In fact, I take few selfies daily before going to my office. It is my favorite hobby and I just love to have a large collection of my pictures. It makes me to feel good to capture the selfies in different poses.
Back to top Go down
Brett42

PostSubject: Re: are you like selfie?   are you like selfie? Empty6/11/2018, 2:37 am

Good to see that you give me a response to my post in this post. Anyhow, it is good to know that you are also a selfie lover and it is your favorite hobby. No doubt selfie lover takes a lot of selfies on daily bases. By the way, would you like to share with us your which moments of life you like to capture in a selfie?
Back to top Go down
Rooney

Rooney

PostSubject: Re: are you like selfie?   are you like selfie? Empty7/1/2018, 11:41 pm

Brett42, You are right that selfie lovers always love to capture the moments in their phone. I mostly like to take selfies regularly while going to my office to capture my each day look. OR else to take selfies on the events like parties wedding and all that is also an amazing thing for me.
Back to top Go down
Emma Wil

Emma Wil

PostSubject: Re: are you like selfie?   are you like selfie? Empty1/5/2024, 3:18 am

Taking selfies is becoming a hobby among people. Most of people love to click photos during an event, festivals, occasions, weddings, or even in a restaurant.

I am glad to tell you that I am not going to do anything like that during fun vacation tours and travel time with the fam. By the way, tell me what do you think is this a healthy activity?
Back to top Go down
Rooney

Rooney

PostSubject: Re: are you like selfie?   are you like selfie? Empty1/5/2024, 3:32 am

Well, Happy to see your post I think so you are right. At this time we see the beautiful attractive places and we click the selfies.

Anyway, your planning is very good. There are many healthy activities which you have to explore on any trip. These are Walking, running, dancing, swimming, yoga, gardening, dining and photography. All the best for your trip. anyway, How many days you will spend on this trip? After coming back from this tour must share your story here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you like selfie?   are you like selfie? Empty

Back to top Go down

are you like selfie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: The Lounge-
Jump to: