Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So happy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rooney

Rooney

So happy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So happy    So happy  Empty5/17/2018, 1:51 am

Brett42, I can feel that you are really happy while meeting your friend after a long time. Your words are describing it. Anyways, I think this will be a prominent time for both of you to take day trips from houston tx together and make great memories on this trip.
Back to top Go down
Brett42

So happy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So happy    So happy  Empty5/26/2018, 1:47 am

Yeah, I am so happy after meeting with her, By the way, due to some reasons we can't take this tour in last days, but now we will take this tour together in next week. I am really excited about getting wonderful views and memories of my life. However, have you ever taken any kind of tour in your life with your close friend?
Back to top Go down
Lexi

So happy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So happy    So happy  Empty5/26/2018, 2:05 am

Brett, It's just so great thing that you both friends will going to open toe together to enjoy the time. I am sure that it would prove so much nice and really amazing. what things have you decided to enjoy while this tour?
Back to top Go down
Brett42

So happy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So happy    So happy  Empty6/2/2018, 12:32 am

Lexi! while this tour, we will enjoy dining, photography, nature viewing and many other things like this will enjoy together while this tour. In fact, I wanna enjoy some adventure things while this tour with her. Let me can I enjoy there?
Back to top Go down
Emma Wil

Emma Wil

So happy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So happy    So happy  Empty1/5/2024, 3:22 am

Brett42 wrote:
Yeah, I am so happy after meeting with her, By the way, due to some reasons we can't take this tour in last days, but now we will take this tour together in next week. I am really excited about getting wonderful views and memories of my life. However, have you ever taken any kind of tour in your life with your close friend?
Not really because she has no time for me and this is a sad thing of my life. She is always stuck in her home and that's why we can't make proper plans. I hope one day she will call me to plan a trip and I will defiantly say a big "NO" to her in revenge.
Back to top Go down
Rooney

Rooney

So happy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So happy    So happy  Empty1/5/2024, 3:45 am

Yes! You can do it! But I want to suggest If she asks you you must go on a trip with your friend and enjoy a great time together. I hope so you like my suggestion. Because friends trip is too much full of fun. Do you have any solo trips?
Back to top Go down
Emma Wil

Emma Wil

So happy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So happy    So happy  Empty3/7/2024, 12:13 am

I like solo traveling when I am in my bad food. This is the only way that makes me happy and helps me to get a new way of my problem. Recently I was in Turkiye and that was a relishing experience for me. Have you ever been there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So happy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So happy    So happy  Empty

Back to top Go down

So happy
Page 1 of 1