Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

kadhi chawal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma Wil

PostSubject: kadhi chawal   5/3/2018, 1:16 am

I am just eating right now kadhi chawal which made have by my aunt. She is at my house and belongs from Pakistan. Believe me guys this is very delicious and yummy. Here I am going to share its image with you and wanna see your views after mine Boston to Baltimore Tour regarding have you ever tasted?
Back to top Go down
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: kadhi chawal   5/3/2018, 1:32 am

Emma Wil, Its just so nice to have your post that you like to share something nice about your personal exprience. Believe me that really its looks so yummy and delicious. I would love to try this dish. so let know have any of place in NYC which offers this dish?

niagara falls trips will be best to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Rooney

PostSubject: Re: kadhi chawal   5/5/2018, 2:04 am

Wow, Emma will, I must say that your shared picture of kadhi chawal is looking tremendous as I am having water in mouth after seeing this. This looks such a yummy disgh and I also wants to try this once in life. Do you tell me anything about the restaurants in USA where I can eat this dish?
Back to top Go down
Emma Wil

PostSubject: Re: kadhi chawal   5/12/2018, 12:16 am

I don't know where from you like to enjoy this dish. cause I have enjoyed this at home and my aunt had made this. However, will search this and will tell you where from you can enjoy this dish? So stay connected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kadhi chawal   

Back to top Go down

kadhi chawal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Travel, Cooking, Restaurants-
Jump to: