Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am in problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett42

I am in problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in problem   I am in problem Empty1/18/2018, 12:02 am

It is a really sad thing, but I must say that something which things we have seen with own eyes that thing is not to happen in reality. So I think in this matter, you will talk with your friend and share this thing with her I am sure after talking about on this topic with your friend you will feel nice and also knows about the real situation.
Back to top Go down

I am in problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in problem   I am in problem Empty2/20/2018, 1:07 am

Yeah, the best thing is to talk to her and just try to sort out everything. It will be easier for you both and will be like before you guys was. One more thing just make a move with her somewhere she likes to stay. I am so sure that this will be so much stunning time for me to be there ahead as it.
Back to top Go down
Brett42

I am in problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in problem   I am in problem Empty4/10/2018, 12:10 am

I am happy both of agree with me and also suggest to Emma Wil in this condition. There is no doubt after talking with someone you can solve your issue easily because sometimes we assume lots of things personally but in reality, those things do not exist. So I am full of the hope when she will talk with her everything will be normal.
Back to top Go down
Emma Wil

Emma Wil

I am in problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in problem   I am in problem Empty4/27/2018, 11:25 pm

Haah!! I really wish guys I can talk with her cause she has no time for me. I have to text her call her lots of time but yet all in vain. This thing hurt me and now she doesn't like to sit where I am sanding. So do let me know how I can talk to her.? Sad
Back to top Go down
Brett42

I am in problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in problem   I am in problem Empty5/12/2018, 12:49 am

Oh! No doubt these kind of things are really hurting and too much tough to bear. I think in this condition you go at her home and talk with her. I am sure when you meet with her and try to talk then she will remove all the eagerness and take this tour with you.
Back to top Go down

I am in problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in problem   I am in problem Empty7/7/2018, 1:58 am

I will like to be there ahead as it. I am gonna spend out the time and this will be such a great time for sure. We are willing to have some fun there ahead as it. i am just searching my time there and this will be so much precious time for sure.
Back to top Go down
Brett42

I am in problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in problem   I am in problem Empty7/12/2018, 4:48 am

Flora! There is no doubt through this we can enjoy our time more and get lots of memorable memories. But all of these things only happen when you have a good relationship with your friends and all of you like to spend your time with each other. Anyhow, in your life, have you made any close friend?
Back to top Go down

I am in problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in problem   I am in problem Empty4/8/2019, 3:32 am

Yeah, I had my close friend and this really means to have a friend like it. It will really have a good time with her always. She is really understanding and a good person always ahead as it.
Back to top Go down
Emma Wil

Emma Wil

I am in problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in problem   I am in problem Empty12/6/2023, 3:51 am

Brett42 wrote:
Oh! No doubt these kind of things are really hurting and too much tough to bear. I think in this condition you go at her home and talk with her. I am sure when you meet with her and try to talk then she will remove all the eagerness and take this tour with you.

I tried a lot and she said not interested anymore. I do have some other options and now I am all alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am in problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in problem   I am in problem Empty

Back to top Go down

I am in problem
Page 1 of 1