Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Big O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
happy jack

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/8/2018, 3:37 pm

Sources: Oprah Winfrey 'actively thinking' about running for president

1. Gave a good speech

2. Black

3. Any opposition to her will be portrayed as racism

She might as well go for it - after all, it worked before.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/8/2018, 5:17 pm

Trump Worshiper wrote:

[b]1. Gave a good speech
Check!

Trump Worshiper wrote:
2. Black
Check!
Loyal Trumpkin wrote:
Never too early to play the race card,is it,Trumpkin?

Back to top Go down
happy jack

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/9/2018, 3:24 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiper wrote:

1. Gave a good speech

Check!

Trump Worshiper wrote:
2. Black

Check!

Loyal Trumpkin wrote:

Race card?
Hardly.
Merely an informed observation based upon past occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/9/2018, 7:23 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiper wrote:

1. Gave a good speech

Check!

Trump Worshiper wrote:
2. Black

Check!

Loyal Trumpkin wrote:

[b]Race card?
Hardly.
Merely an informed observation based upon past occurrence.
Why even mention her race at all? You wouldn't have done that if it was Meryl Streep thinking about running.
Loyal Trumpkin wrote:
Firing a shot across the bow designed to excuse any racism...say like claiming she was born in Kenya,or that she looks like a gorilla,both of which happened to Barack and Michelle Obama.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/9/2018, 10:45 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:

Why even mention her race at all? You wouldn't have done that if it was Meryl Streep thinking about running.

Why mention her race, you ax?
Because that's all I heard about when King Barry was in the running.
As I said earlier - merely an informed observation based upon past occurrence.

.... say like claiming she was born in Kenya,or that she looks like a gorilla,both of which happened to Barack and Michelle Obama.

I've never said anything of the sort, but if that's the way a black woman appears to you, there's not much I can say that will change your mind.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/10/2018, 6:03 am

Trolling Trump worshiping Bigot wrote:

Can't stop yourself from injecting racial overtones into the conversation,can you?

Quote :

Obama was the first black candidate nominated by his party. It was noteworthy then,but not now.

Non Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:

.... say like claiming she was born in Kenya,or that she looks like a gorilla,both of which happened to Barack and Michelle Obama.
Touchy bigot wrote:
I've never said anything of the sort, but if that's the way a black woman appears to you, there's not much I can say that will change your mind.
Never said you did. Those were just a few  actual examples of what the Obamas had to endure.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/10/2018, 5:12 pm

happy jack wrote:

Can't stop yourself from injecting racial overtones into the conversation,can you?

happy jack wrote:

Obama was the first black candidate nominated by his party. It was noteworthy then,but not now.

Are you seriously trying to claim that the first black woman would not be noteworthy, and that, should she actually run, that we wouldn't be bombarded with 'first black woman' this and 'first black woman' that, from now until the election?
There would be no end to the hype, and if you can't recognize that, then you are utterly delusional.

And, as an aside from this topic, I'd just like to mention that, while you refer to me as a 'Trump-worshiping troll' and a 'denigrator of blacks, gays, and Muslims on a regular basis' (or some other such nonsense), with no justification or substantiation whatsoever, I refer to you as 'Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438' with full justification and substantiation.
See below, Liar Girl.

happy jack wrote:
Perhaps Artie will comment on this after the effect of his/her celebratory champagne wears off.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/12/us/ferguson-protests/index.html

State, county police take over Ferguson protest security after shooting

By Greg Botelho, CNN

Updated 4:59 PM ET, Thu March 12, 2015

(CNN)With tensions running high after the shooting of two officers in Ferguson, Missouri, state and county police are once again taking over protest security in the St. Louis suburb.
St. Louis County Police and the Missouri State Highway Patrol will "assume command of the security detail regarding protests" at 6 p.m. (7 p.m. ET), St. Louis County Police said in a statement.
Ferguson Police will remain responsible for "routine policing services" in the city, the statement said.
The takeover comes less than a day after two police officers standing guard outside Ferguson police headquarters were shot in what St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar called an "ambush," spurring a manhunt for those responsible for targeting the line of officers.
"We could have buried two police officers," Belmar told reporters. "... I feel very confident that whoever did this ... came there for whatever nefarious reason that it was."
The shots rang out shortly after midnight, at the end of a protest against the Ferguson Police Department. That department has been under fire since one of its officers, Darren Wilson, shot and killed black teen Michael Brown in August, and more recently since a scathing U.S. Department of Justice report came out documenting a pattern of racial discrimination.

………

Artie60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:
[b]Perhaps Artie will comment on this after the effect of his/her celebratory champagne wears off.
Some might say they brought this on themselves...Kinda like when you keep poking a dog and then you're surprised when it bites you.
Ferguson Police Routinely Violate Rights of Blacks, Justice Dept. Finds
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/10/2018, 8:47 pm

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Are you seriously trying to claim that the first black woman would not be noteworthy, and that, should she actually run, that we wouldn't be bombarded with 'first black woman' this and 'first black woman' that, from now until the election?
There would be no end to the hype, and if you can't recognize that, then you are utterly delusional.
Oprah wouldn't be the first Black candidate nominated by her party nor would she be the first woman. Only bigots and racists like yourself that fear a race other than yourself being in charge react with comments like "There would be no end to the hype".

Racist wrote:
Artie wrote:
Care to explain why you felt the need to inject a demeaning racial overtone into the conversation?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/10/2018, 10:57 pm

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Oprah wouldn't be the first Black candidate nominated by her party nor would she be the first woman. Only bigots and racists like yourself that fear a race other than yourself being in charge react with comments like "There would be no end to the hype".

Racist wrote:

Care to explain why you felt the need to inject a demeaning racial overtone into the conversation?

I did not say that Oprah would be the first black candidate nominated by her party, nor did I say that she would be the first woman nominated by her party.
What I said was that she would be the first black woman.
Pay attention.
Next, I suggest that you Google 'demeaning', then explain in detail how my post was in any way "demeaning".
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/11/2018, 8:31 am

happy jack wrote:

I did not say that Oprah would be the first black candidate nominated by her party, nor did I say that she would be the first woman nominated by her party.
What I said was that she would be the [u]first black woman.
Pay attention.

Pay attention? The Big O Rofl Look at your original post,moron. No mention of "black woman".

Trump Worshiping bigot wrote:
Next, I suggest that you Google 'demeaning', then explain in detail how my post was in any way "demeaning".

happy jack wrote:

Explain the term "ax" to us. Why would you use that term instead of the correct one "ask"?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/11/2018, 3:34 pm

happy jack wrote:

Pay attention.

Pay attention? The Big O Rofl Look at your original post,moron. No mention of "black woman".

I was working under the apparent misapprehension that you knew she was a woman (or do you know something about Oprah that I don't know?)
Sorry - I guess I forgot who I was dealing with; it's clear that that fact should have been stated in my first post rather than in my third post. I just didn't realize it would take you that long to catch up.

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Explain the term "ax" to us. Why would you use that term instead of the correct one "ask"?

I have never before heard mentioned that the word 'ax' is demeaning.
Could you explain?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/11/2018, 10:18 pm

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Pay attention.

I was working under the apparent misapprehension that you knew she was a woman (or do you know something about Oprah that I don't know?)
Sorry - I guess I forgot who I was dealing with; it's clear that that fact should have been stated in my first post rather than in my third post. I just didn't realize it would take you that long to catch up.

No,you got caught. The bigot bell went off in your racist little head and you couldn't stop yourself from playing the race card

Advocate for the truth wrote:
happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Trump worshiping racist wrote:
I have never before heard mentioned that the word 'ax' is demeaning.
Could you explain?
You never answered my question. I want you to tell us how you came about using the term 'ax' when the correct term is "ask".

The definition of 'ax" is :
Quote :
1 : a cutting tool that consists of a heavy edged head fixed to a handle with the edge parallel to the handle and that is used especially for felling trees and chopping and splitting wood
2 : a hammer with a sharp edge for dressing (see 1dress 6e) or spalling stone
3 informal
a : removal from office or release from employment : dismissal —usually used with the

Employees with poor evaluations got the ax.

Trump quickly gave him the ax [=fired him] for his incompetence. —Laura Petrecca

b : abrupt elimination or severe reduction of something

Unlimited expense accounts, signing bonuses, and office plants—all are getting the ax [=being cut or eliminated] thanks to corporate cost-cutting measures. —Amanda Hinnant

No party was brave enough to offend its supporters by [=taking an axe to] [=severely reducing] expenditure.—The Economist

4 slang : any of several musical instruments (such as a guitar or a saxophone)
— ax to grind
: an ulterior often selfish underlying purpose

claims that he has no ax to grind in criticizing the proposed law
So how on earth did you come to use the term "ax"?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/11/2018, 11:57 pm

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Pay attention.

No,you got caught. The bigot bell went off in your racist little head and you couldn't stop yourself from playing the race card

What in the fuck are you talking about?
Do you even know?

From reading the classics.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/people-have-been-saying-ax-instead-ask-1200-years-180949663/

People Have Been Saying "Ax" Instead of “Ask” for 1,200 Years

Ax” for “ask” isn’t wrong, it’s just different

By Colin Schultz
SMITHSONIAN.COM
FEBRUARY 6, 2014

Language and pronunciation are far from immutable. Accents and regionalisms can suggest a great deal about where someone is from—the Dictionary of American Regional English catalogs the vast smattering of linguistic ticks that permeate American speech. There are some linguistic divides, though, that seem to stand out above the rest: saying pop versus soda, or pronouncing “ask” as “ax.” But while your name for fizzy drinks can say something about your geography, the ask/ax divide is laden with additional cultural baggage.

NPR’s All Things Considered explored the complex social stigma around “ask”. One part jumped out, though: the pronunciation of “ax” has a long—very long—history.

“The people who use the ax pronunciation are using the pronunciation that has been handed down, in an unbroken form, for a thousand years,” says Jesse Shiedlower from the American Dialect Society to NPR.

“It is not a new thing; it is not a mistake,” he says. “It is a regular feature of English.”

Sheidlower says you can trace “ax” back to the eighth century. The pronunciation derives from the Old English verb “acsian.” Chaucer used “ax.” It’s in the first complete English translation of the Bible (the Coverdale Bible): ” ‘Axe and it shall be given.’

As we’ve explored previously, the English accent that dominated at the time of Shakespeare have largely disappeared, along with the pronunciations in which the bard’s tales were meant to be read. The changes in pitch and stress that come to define modern accents have broken some of Shakespeare’s puns, and left his jokes without a punchline.

Is the Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers happy now?
Is she satisfied with my response to the question she axed me?
Is she ready to stop throwing hissy fits?
Or will she continue to bleed from her wherever?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/12/2018, 8:46 am

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Pay attention.

Do you even know?

What a racist troll says when cornered. Sleep

He who makes a fool of HJack wrote:

Racist wrote:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/people-have-been-saying-ax-instead-ask-1200-years-180949663/

Really? Can you explain why you only seem to use that term when it involves a person of color?[/b]
Back to top Go down
happy jack

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/12/2018, 3:27 pm

happy jack wrote:

Do you even know?

Actually, no - it is what a coherent poster says to an advocate for the murder of police officers when the advocate for the murder of police officers is speaking absolute gibberish.

happy jack wrote:

Racist wrote:

Really? Can you explain why you only seem to use that term when it involves a person of color?

Why I "seem" to use that word only when it involves a person of color?
"Seem" is quite the wonderful weasel word, generally used when someone makes a claim without any proof. Unfortunately for you, in this case proof will be required; without proof, no further discussion of your question will be acceptable. I'm weary of your refusal to substantiate the various libelous claims you have previously made about me, and this is just one more of those.  
So, if you would care to post each and every occasion wherein I used the word 'ax', feel free. We can then dissect those usages on a case by case basis and decide whether your statement is valid. But bear in mind that whomever makes the claim is the one who does the digging, and since you are the one making the claim, well - grab your shovel. It is up to you to prove your allegation - it is NOT up to me to disprove it, so any subsequent whining from you to the effect that it is my responsibility to do the research will not fly - your claim, your research.
Incidentally, while you have your shovel handy, you might as well substantiate these claims, too:

While that's true,can you point to any instances where I've denigrated those three groups? You,OTOH,have do it on a regular basis.

Specific examples of this "regular basis", please.

Ignorant Trump worshiper wrote:

Specific examples of my alleged "Trump worship", please.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/12/2018, 4:19 pm

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Do you even know?

Actually, no - it is what a coherent poster says to an advocate for the murder of police officers when the advocate for the murder of police officers is speaking absolute gibberish.
Thanks for proving my point. cheers Sleep

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/12/2018, 4:31 pm

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Racist wrote:

Really? Can you explain why you only seem to use that term when it involves a person of color?

[b]Why I "seem" to use that word only when it involves a person of color?
"Seem" is quite the wonderful weasel word, generally used when someone makes a claim without any proof. Unfortunately for you, in this case proof will be required; without proof, no further discussion of your question will be acceptable. I'm weary of your refusal to substantiate the various libelous claims you have previously made about me, and this is just one more of those.  
So, if you would care to post each and every occasion wherein I used the word 'ax', feel free. We can then dissect those usages on a case by case basis and decide whether your statement is valid.
We have already substantiated you using it in this thread about Oprah. What about these? You used it in this thread
https://nofree.forumotion.com/t18648-supreme-court-justice-antonin-scalia-dead-at-the-age-of-79  when the discussion turned to "diversity".
Next we go to
https://nofree.forumotion.com/t18615p200-fergusonmo  page 9....
Edward Crawford, Man In Iconic Ferguson Photo, Found Dead Amid Plea Deal Negotiation

WASHINGTON ― Edward Crawford ― the man featured clad in the American flag and holding a bag of chips as he hurled a flaming tear gas canister in what became the iconic image of the 2014 unrest in Ferguson, Missouri ― was found dead in St. Louis on Thursday.
The medical examiner’s office said Crawford’s death appeared to be a suicide, according to the St. Louis Police Department. Two people told police they had been driving with Crawford late Thursday evening when he started to talk about being “distraught over personal matters.” They then heard him “rummaging in the backseat” and heard a gunshot, then saw he’d “sustained a gunshot wound to the head,” according to the police report. Crawford’s father told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch he did not believe his son took his own life.

I, too, find it hard to believe that Mr. Crawford took his own life.
Two questions needs to be axed:
1. Did Mr. Crawford have his hands up when he was shot?
2. Where was Darren Wilson when this alleged 'suicide' took place?
Hmmmm?
Please proceed and "dissect"!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/13/2018, 3:39 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Racist wrote:

Why I "seem" to use that word only when it involves a person of color?
So, if you would care to post each and every occasion wherein I used the word 'ax', feel free. We can then dissect those usages on a case by case basis and decide whether your statement is valid.

We have already substantiated you using it in this thread about Oprah. What about these? You used it in this thread
https://nofree.forumotion.com/t18648-supreme-court-justice-antonin-scalia-dead-at-the-age-of-79  when the discussion turned to "diversity".
Next we go to
https://nofree.forumotion.com/t18615p200-fergusonmo  page 9....
Edward Crawford, Man In Iconic Ferguson Photo, Found Dead Amid Plea Deal Negotiation

WASHINGTON ― Edward Crawford ― the man featured clad in the American flag and holding a bag of chips as he hurled a flaming tear gas canister in what became the iconic image of the 2014 unrest in Ferguson, Missouri ― was found dead in St. Louis on Thursday.
The medical examiner’s office said Crawford’s death appeared to be a suicide, according to the St. Louis Police Department. Two people told police they had been driving with Crawford late Thursday evening when he started to talk about being “distraught over personal matters.” They then heard him “rummaging in the backseat” and heard a gunshot, then saw he’d “sustained a gunshot wound to the head,” according to the police report. Crawford’s father told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch he did not believe his son took his own life.

I, too, find it hard to believe that Mr. Crawford took his own life.
Two questions needs to be axed:
1. Did Mr. Crawford have his hands up when he was shot?
2. Where was Darren Wilson when this alleged 'suicide' took place?
Hmmmm?

Please proceed and "dissect"!

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
  Like I said previously, weapons don't end up in a criminal's hand by magic; they come from legal owners and dealers through theft or sale.  

Punish those who sell weapons illegally.
Punish those who steal weapons.
But, speaking as a perfectly law-abiding gun owner, leave me the fuck alone.
That's all I ax.

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Did it sail over your head that the decision was rendered in 1988,well before transgender legislation would have been in place?

No, it did not sail over my head that the decision was rendered in 1988, well before transgender legislation would have been in place, mainly because what I was discussing had nothing to do with transgender laws, but rather had to do with those laws that have been applied over the years to non-transgendered men:

happy jack wrote:
As has been custom for eons, a non-transgendered man who popped in to a women’s washroom or locker room stood a good chance of “being arrested, fined, fired, or harassed for doing so”.

1. See above.
2. Begin paying attention.

Artie60438 wrote:
Blind Squirrel wrote:
Following a recent stunt by one non-transgender man entering a women’s locker room at a Seattle pool, the Washington State Human Rights Commission has clarified in no uncertain terms that this kind of behavior is not protected under the state’s gender identity law.
“His intent was obviously to make the women and girls in the restroom upset and uncomfortable,”said a news release from the Commission on Friday. “His behavior was inexcusable and reprehensible. And it is absolutely not protected under the law.”
The statement explains that the state’s gender identity law only protects those who actually identify as transgender. “Men cannot go into the women’s locker room, as this man claimed he had the right to do. Only women, including transgender women, can go into the women’s locker room. Persons who enter the wrong gender-segregated facility for nefarious purposes can be asked to leave in no uncertain terms. And they would have no recourse.”

Fragrant Minge wrote:
Whoopee! You found an acorn! cheers

Yes, I did!!!!
And if someday you manage to find some nuts, I’ll be as excited for you as you are for me!!!!

happy jack wrote:
And this is where Artie's Bona Fide Transsexual Detector will come in mighty handy.

Artie60438 wrote:
Using it requires a working brain. That obviously excludes you.

Why don’t you put that working brain of yours to good use and explain to us idiots how your Bona Fide Transsexual Detector actually works.
I’ve been axing you for quite some time now to explain it, but you’ve come up quite short in your ability to do so.

And look!!!!
This guy wasn't even required to walk through your detector!!!!

What do you think your detector would have told you about him?
Is he one of those 'sincere' transgender chaps, do you think?

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

happy jack wrote:

You seem to put an awful lot of emphasis on the comfort level of people. Why, if this guy feels comfortable using the bathroom next to your 7 year-old daughter, doesn’t his comfort level deserve as much of your respect as the comfort level of anyone else?

No, he doesn't.  You don't think so either, so quit being an ass about it.

I don't believe axing questions is "being an ass about it".
Clearly, neither you, nor any other person on this forum, have the slightest idea where the lines are to be drawn.

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I answered your questions; now, how about mine?:

Nope,You still never answered how you came to the conclusion that Obama was somehow suggesting that we close all prisons.

happy jack wrote:
What the fuck is this idiot suggesting - that all prisons be closed in order to uphold our "values"?

I didn't come to that conclusion - I was axing
a rhetorical question. (There are on-line dictionaries, in case you don't know what that means.)
So, how about answering my questions.

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Now it's time for journalists report on the “meat-market style” abortions at a Delaware clinic.

"Now"?...so, are you saying journalists did not report on the “meat-market style” abortions at a Delaware clinic until now?
Please do explain.

No, I never said any such thing.
Why do you ax?

Any other questions, Cupcake?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/13/2018, 5:28 pm

house troll wrote:

[b]Any other questions, Cupcake?
Sorry racist,but the examples you cited are of no use. Please cite the name of the threads and page number. Better yet provide the actual links like I did.
Yours Truly,
He who still lives in your head rent free
Back to top Go down
happy jack

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty1/13/2018, 10:13 pm

happy jack wrote:

Any other questions, Cupcake?

Sorry racist,but the examples you cited are of no use. Please cite the name of the threads and page number. Better yet provide the actual links like I did.

Not a problem.

https://nofree.forumotion.com/t18520p400-gun-control

Page 17

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
  Like I said previously, weapons don't end up in a criminal's hand by magic; they come from legal owners and dealers through theft or sale.  

Punish those who sell weapons illegally.
Punish those who steal weapons.
But, speaking as a perfectly law-abiding gun owner, leave me the fuck alone.
That's all I ax.

https://nofree.forumotion.com/t18558p25-transgender-bathroom-use

Page 2

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Did it sail over your head that the decision was rendered in 1988,well before transgender legislation would have been in place?

No, it did not sail over my head that the decision was rendered in 1988, well before transgender legislation would have been in place, mainly because what I was discussing had nothing to do with transgender laws, but rather had to do with those laws that have been applied over the years to non-transgendered men:

happy jack wrote:
As has been custom for eons, a non-transgendered man who popped in to a women’s washroom or locker room stood a good chance of “being arrested, fined, fired, or harassed for doing so”.

1. See above.
2. Begin paying attention.

Artie60438 wrote:
Blind Squirrel wrote:
Following a recent stunt by one non-transgender man entering a women’s locker room at a Seattle pool, the Washington State Human Rights Commission has clarified in no uncertain terms that this kind of behavior is not protected under the state’s gender identity law.
“His intent was obviously to make the women and girls in the restroom upset and uncomfortable,”said a news release from the Commission on Friday. “His behavior was inexcusable and reprehensible. And it is absolutely not protected under the law.”
The statement explains that the state’s gender identity law only protects those who actually identify as transgender. “Men cannot go into the women’s locker room, as this man claimed he had the right to do. Only women, including transgender women, can go into the women’s locker room. Persons who enter the wrong gender-segregated facility for nefarious purposes can be asked to leave in no uncertain terms. And they would have no recourse.”

Fragrant Minge wrote:
Whoopee! You found an acorn! cheers

Yes, I did!!!!
And if someday you manage to find some nuts, I’ll be as excited for you as you are for me!!!!

happy jack wrote:
And this is where Artie's Bona Fide Transsexual Detector will come in mighty handy.

Artie60438 wrote:
Using it requires a working brain. That obviously excludes you.

Why don’t you put that working brain of yours to good use and explain to us idiots how your Bona Fide Transsexual Detector actually works.
I’ve been axing you for quite some time now to explain it, but you’ve come up quite short in your ability to do so.

And look!!!!
This guy wasn't even required to walk through your detector!!!!

What do you think your detector would have told you about him?
Is he one of those 'sincere' transgender chaps, do you think?

https://nofree.forumotion.com/t18558p75-transgender-bathroom-use

Page 4

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

happy jack wrote:

You seem to put an awful lot of emphasis on the comfort level of people. Why, if this guy feels comfortable using the bathroom next to your 7 year-old daughter, doesn’t his comfort level deserve as much of your respect as the comfort level of anyone else?

No, he doesn't.  You don't think so either, so quit being an ass about it.

I don't believe axing questions is "being an ass about it".
Clearly, neither you, nor any other person on this forum, have the slightest idea where the lines are to be drawn.

https://nofree.forumotion.com/t18619p50-the-religion-of-peace-too-dangerous-to-criticize

Page 3

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I answered your questions; now, how about mine?:

Nope,You still never answered how you came to the conclusion that Obama was somehow suggesting that we close all prisons.

happy jack wrote:
What the fuck is this idiot suggesting - that all prisons be closed in order to uphold our "values"?

I didn't come to that conclusion - I was axing
a rhetorical question. (There are on-line dictionaries, in case you don't know what that means.)
So, how about answering my questions.

https://nofree.forumotion.com/t18483p100-abortion

Page 5

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Now it's time for journalists report on the “meat-market style” abortions at a Delaware clinic.

"Now"?...so, are you saying journalists did not report on the “meat-market style” abortions at a Delaware clinic until now?
Please do explain.

No, I never said any such thing.
Why do you ax?

And if there is anything else I can do for you, Sweetheart, I'd be more than happy to do it.
All you have to do is ax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Big O Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big O   The Big O Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: