HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Buzzcut

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chuckmo48

PostSubject: Buzzcut   10/13/2017, 11:20 am

Quote :
A BP engineer, who ran two failed campaigns as a political outsider in Lake County, was arrested Thursday by the FBI for allegedly sending a threatening letter with a bullet enclosed to a Hammond worker and attempting to mail a pipe bomb Sept. 6 to a Hammond attorney.
Quote :
Krieg, of Munster, has been an outspoken critic of the Lake County Democratic Party and Hammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr. through a political blog under the pen name Buzzcut, Times archives show.

A lake county republican...Maybe some the of posters might even have voted for him at one time!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   10/13/2017, 2:15 pm

chuckmo48 wrote:

A lake county republican...Maybe some the of posters might even have voted for him at one time!
LMAO! Listening to the other trolls on WJOB this AM was a hoot indeed. They we're trying to defend this right-wing terrorist claiming he was provoked and when you provoke someone they're going to push back.

You know when I get provoked I just make an even bigger fool out them. What I don't do is build an explosive device designed to hurt someone.
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   10/13/2017, 6:17 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

LMAO! Listening to the other trolls on WJOB this AM was a hoot indeed. They we're trying to defend this right-wing terrorist claiming he was provoked and when you provoke someone they're going to push back.

You know when I get provoked I just make an even bigger fool out them. What I don't do is build an explosive device designed to hurt someone.

I can't believe anyone could justify this terrorist's actions...smh
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   10/14/2017, 11:14 am

Huffington Post has a nice article including the entire 16 page FBI Criminal Complaint Affadavit  Very Happy

Former GOP Candidate Arrested For Mailing Pipe Bomb, Bullet To Political Enemies
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   10/17/2017, 6:03 pm

Man accused in East Chicago post office explosion called 'a danger to others,' denied release
Quote :
A judge decided Tuesday that a Munster man accused of sending a pipe bomb to one person and a threatening note with a bullet to another last month must stay in jail until trial.

Eric Krieg, 45, appeared in Hammond's federal court Tuesday morning for a detention hearing, in which Judge John Martin denied Krieg's request to be released on bond.

"I am convinced he is a danger to others," Martin said.

A handful of friends and family members attended the hearing for Krieg, who sat in an orange jumpsuit and chains next to his defense attorney, Kevin Milner.
Quote :

Milner,who also represents former Calumet Township trustee Mary Elgin, asked that Krieg be allowed to live at home on electronic monitoring and have no access to communicative devices.
Explosion at East Chicago post office injures worker; FBI investigating

The attorney argued that Krieg is not "unhinged, roaming the streets looking to harm." The victims in this "spat" or "argument" could be protected with no contact orders, he said.
Sorry but someone who allegedly builds a bomb,goes to the trouble of disguising himself,deliberately obscures his license plate,and mails it at a Post Office far from his home,is the very definition of "Unhinged". Next appearance is Nov 20th. Stay Tuned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   

Back to top Go down

Buzzcut
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: