Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let the 4 year tantrum begin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Let the 4 year tantrum begin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin - Page 2 Empty9/25/2018, 8:59 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Coward wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Now that I've commented on what you asked of me it's only fair that you comment on what I've presented....

Let me explain what "fair" is: "fair" is you demonstrating my alleged Trump worship by pulling up any or all of the posts I have made concerning Trump, and showing clearly how any of them can be interpreted as "Trump worship". Understand - you have to show me what I said, not what I didn't say. That is how this works.
Have it your way Very Happy
Trump Worshiping Jackass wrote:
Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
If it is your opinion that, "He's done nothing but advance the Conservative social and economic agenda", fine.

What's your opinion on his performance, his policies, and those of this Cabinet if not that?

Not complaining.
Your very own words from another thread. So just like in your sig_file homage to me where I've been living rent free in your head for years......
So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win!

Let the 4 year tantrum begin - Page 2 Rofl

We Worship You Lyrics

Chorus:
Oh Lord, we praise Your name,
Your loving kindness,
our hearts proclaim.

For it was by Your grace
that we made it through,
Oh Lord, we worship You.
Oh Lord, we worship You.

Bridge:
Lord, You're holy, we adore Thee
serve You only, we worship You.

In the midst of the rain,
You ease the pain,
we love Your name,
we worship You.

What you have just read is an example of 'worship''
You may have noticed that the composer said, "Oh, Lord, we worship you."
You may have also noticed that the composer did not say, "Oh, Lord, we're not complaining about you."
Do you see the difference, Shit-for-Brains?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin - Page 2 Empty9/25/2018, 3:57 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Coward wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Now that I've commented on what you asked of me it's only fair that you comment on what I've presented....

Let me explain what "fair" is: "fair" is you demonstrating my alleged Trump worship by pulling up any or all of the posts I have made concerning Trump, and showing clearly how any of them can be interpreted as "Trump worship". Understand - you have to show me what I said, not what I didn't say. That is how this works.
Have it your way Very Happy
Trump Worshiping Jackass wrote:
Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
If it is your opinion that, "He's done nothing but advance the Conservative social and economic agenda", fine.

What's your opinion on his performance, his policies, and those of this Cabinet if not that?

Not complaining.
Your very own words from another thread. So just like in your sig_file homage to me where I've been living rent free in your head for years......
So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win!

Let the 4 year tantrum begin - Page 2 Rofl

We Worship You Lyrics

Chorus:
Oh Lord, we praise Your name,
Your loving kindness,
our hearts proclaim.

For it was by Your grace
that we made it through,
Oh Lord, we worship You.
Oh Lord, we worship You.

Bridge:
Lord, You're holy, we adore Thee
serve You only, we worship You.

In the midst of the rain,
You ease the pain,
we love Your name,
we worship You.

What you have just read is an example of 'worship''
That is really sweet of you,but there is no need to refer to me as "Lord". Artie or Artie60438 will be just fine. Heck,even Artche,whatever the hell that means is OK.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin - Page 2 Empty9/26/2018, 5:22 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
That is really sweet of you,but there is no need to refer to me as "Lord". Artie or Artie60438 will be just fine. Heck,even Artche,whatever the hell that means is OK.

How soon you forget.
I believe that it was less than a year ago when I coined the portmanteau word 'Artchel' to describe you.
You see, it is comprised of the name 'Rachel', as in Rachel Dolezal, a white woman who claims to be black, but who, in reality, is not, and your name, 'Artie', someone who claims to be a man but who is, in reality, not.
So it's 'Artchel' - you know, like 'Bennifer' or 'Brangelina'.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin - Page 2 Empty9/26/2018, 6:14 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

How soon you forget.
I believe that it was less than a year ago when I coined the portmanteau word 'Artchel' to describe you.
You see, it is comprised of the name 'Rachel', as in Rachel Dolezal, a white woman who claims to be black, but who, in reality, is not, and your name, 'Artie', someone who claims to be a man but who is, in reality, not.

Wow- Do you really think that Artie is a chick?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin - Page 2 Empty9/26/2018, 7:50 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

How soon you forget.

No.
I just don't think that Artie is a man.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin - Page 2 Empty9/26/2018, 9:44 pm

Trump Worshiping Loony Tune wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

How soon you forget.

No.
I just don't think that Artie is a man.

Glad to hear you're still constantly thinking about me and I'm still living rent free in your head. Well done,Sparkles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the 4 year tantrum begin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2