Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Let the 4 year tantrum begin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6180

PostSubject: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   2/4/2017, 4:27 pm

Way to protect free speech, assholes.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/milo-yiannopoulos-berkeley/index.html

Berkeley protests of Yiannopoulos caused $100,000 in damage

By Madison Park and Kyung Lah, CNN
Updated 8:33 PM ET, Thu February 2, 2017

Berkeley, California (CNN)
Protests that erupted at UC Berkeley ahead of a planned Wednesday appearance by right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos caused $100,000 worth of damage to the campus, the school said Thursday.
The university blamed "150 masked agitators" for the unrest, saying they had come to campus to disturb an otherwise peaceful protest.
Two Berkeley College Republicans "were attacked while conducting an interview" on the campus on Thursday, UC Berkeley also said in a prepared statement. The attackers, who were not affiliated with the university, were taken into custody by UC Berkeley police.
Administrators decided to cancel the Wednesday event about two hours before the Breitbart editor's speech. UC Berkeley said it removed him from campus "amid the violence and destruction of property and out of concern for public safety."
Black-clad protesters wearing masks threw commercial-grade fireworks and rocks at police. Some even hurled Molotov cocktails that ignited fires. They also smashed windows of the student union center on the Berkeley campus where the Yiannopoulos event was to be held.
At least six people were injured. Some were attacked by the agitators -- who are a part of an anarchist group known as the "Black Bloc" that has been causing problems in Oakland for years, said Dan Mogulof, UC Berkeley spokesman.
More than 1,500 protesters had gathered at Sproul Plaza, chanting and holding signs that read: "No safe space for racists" and "This is war."
The violent protesters tore down metal barriers, set fires near the campus bookstore and damaged the construction site of a new dorm. One woman wearing a red Trump hat was pepper sprayed in the face while being interviewed by CNN affiliate KGO. She was able to respond that she was OK after the attack.
As the scene spiraled out of control, university police warned protesters to disperse and issued a lockdown for campus buildings.
"We condemn in the strongest possible terms the violence and unlawful behavior that was on display and deeply regret that those tactics will now overshadow the efforts to engage in legitimate and lawful protest against the performer's presence and perspectives," UC Berkeley said in a statement.
"While Yiannopoulos' views, tactics and rhetoric are profoundly contrary to our own, we are bound by the Constitution, the law, our values and the campus's Principles of Community to enable free expression across the full spectrum of opinion and perspective," it stated.
As police dispersed the crowd from campus, a remaining group of protesters moved into downtown Berkeley and smashed windows at several local banks.
No arrests were made throughout the night.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6180

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   2/25/2017, 1:43 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/02/24/oscar-foreign-language-film-nominees-decry-fanaticism-us/98379732/

Oscar foreign language film nominees decry fanaticism in U.S.

Bill Keveney , USA TODAYPublished 9:25 p.m. ET Feb. 24, 2017 | Updated 3 hours ago

The heavy political overtones accompanying this year's Academy Awards became evident in advance of Sunday's ceremony, as directors of the five foreign-language film nominees Friday issued an unprecedented advance statement condemning "the climate of fanaticism and nationalism" in the U.S. and other countries.
They dedicated the Oscar, no matter which film wins, to those working toward unity.
They directors symbolically rejected the borders that define their category's nominees, saying, "We believe there is no best country, best gender, best religion or best color. We want this award to stand as a symbol of the unity between nations and the freedom of the arts.”




No best country?
Don't like it here?
Then how about, “No best picture.”?
Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from, and wait for that country to bestow upon you the Best Picture Award.
It would be a win-win for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9513

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   1/31/2018, 2:24 pm

Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/02/24/oscar-foreign-language-film-nominees-decry-fanaticism-us/98379732/

Oscar foreign language film nominees decry fanaticism in U.S.

Bill Keveney , USA TODAYPublished 9:25 p.m. ET Feb. 24, 2017 | Updated 3 hours ago

The heavy political overtones accompanying this year's Academy Awards became evident in advance of Sunday's ceremony, as directors of the five foreign-language film nominees Friday issued an unprecedented advance statement condemning "the climate of fanaticism and nationalism" in the U.S. and other countries.
They dedicated the Oscar, no matter which film wins, to those working toward unity.
They directors symbolically rejected the borders that define their category's nominees, saying, "We believe there is no best country, best gender, best religion or best color. We want this award to stand as a symbol of the unity between nations and the freedom of the arts.”




No best country?
Don't like it here?
Then how about, “No best picture.”?
Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from, and wait for that country to bestow upon you the Best Picture Award.
It would be a win-win for everyone.
"Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from"
Pop Quiz: What racist POTUS also used the term "shithole" when describing certain other countries? More proof that the house troll is both a Trump worshiper and a racist.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6180

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   1/31/2018, 3:42 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/02/24/oscar-foreign-language-film-nominees-decry-fanaticism-us/98379732/

Oscar foreign language film nominees decry fanaticism in U.S.

Bill Keveney , USA TODAYPublished 9:25 p.m. ET Feb. 24, 2017 | Updated 3 hours ago

The heavy political overtones accompanying this year's Academy Awards became evident in advance of Sunday's ceremony, as directors of the five foreign-language film nominees Friday issued an unprecedented advance statement condemning "the climate of fanaticism and nationalism" in the U.S. and other countries.
They dedicated the Oscar, no matter which film wins, to those working toward unity.
They directors symbolically rejected the borders that define their category's nominees, saying, "We believe there is no best country, best gender, best religion or best color. We want this award to stand as a symbol of the unity between nations and the freedom of the arts.”




No best country?
Don't like it here?
Then how about, “No best picture.”?
Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from, and wait for that country to bestow upon you the Best Picture Award.
It would be a win-win for everyone.
"Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from"
Pop Quiz: What racist POTUS also used the term "shithole" when describing certain other countries? More proof that the house troll is both a Trump worshiper and a racist.

No, it's just proof that I defended this country when it was criticized, and that I can recognize a shithole when I see it.
(By the way, you look familiar.)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9513

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   1/31/2018, 7:11 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/02/24/oscar-foreign-language-film-nominees-decry-fanaticism-us/98379732/

Oscar foreign language film nominees decry fanaticism in U.S.

Bill Keveney , USA TODAYPublished 9:25 p.m. ET Feb. 24, 2017 | Updated 3 hours ago

The heavy political overtones accompanying this year's Academy Awards became evident in advance of Sunday's ceremony, as directors of the five foreign-language film nominees Friday issued an unprecedented advance statement condemning "the climate of fanaticism and nationalism" in the U.S. and other countries.
They dedicated the Oscar, no matter which film wins, to those working toward unity.
They directors symbolically rejected the borders that define their category's nominees, saying, "We believe there is no best country, best gender, best religion or best color. We want this award to stand as a symbol of the unity between nations and the freedom of the arts.”




No best country?
Don't like it here?
Then how about, “No best picture.”?
Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from, and wait for that country to bestow upon you the Best Picture Award.
It would be a win-win for everyone.
"Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from"
Pop Quiz: What racist POTUS also used the term "shithole" when describing certain other countries? More proof that the house troll is both a Trump worshiper and a racist.

No, it's just proof that I defended this country when it was criticized, and that I can recognize a shithole when I see it.
(By the way, you look familiar.)
Yes,and we can recognize you...a Trump Worshiping Racist. You have now confessed to defending Trump and this thread that you started is evidence of that.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6180

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   1/31/2018, 7:28 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/02/24/oscar-foreign-language-film-nominees-decry-fanaticism-us/98379732/

Oscar foreign language film nominees decry fanaticism in U.S.

Bill Keveney , USA TODAYPublished 9:25 p.m. ET Feb. 24, 2017 | Updated 3 hours ago

The heavy political overtones accompanying this year's Academy Awards became evident in advance of Sunday's ceremony, as directors of the five foreign-language film nominees Friday issued an unprecedented advance statement condemning "the climate of fanaticism and nationalism" in the U.S. and other countries.
They dedicated the Oscar, no matter which film wins, to those working toward unity.
They directors symbolically rejected the borders that define their category's nominees, saying, "We believe there is no best country, best gender, best religion or best color. We want this award to stand as a symbol of the unity between nations and the freedom of the arts.”




No best country?
Don't like it here?
Then how about, “No best picture.”?
Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from, and wait for that country to bestow upon you the Best Picture Award.
It would be a win-win for everyone.
"Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from"
Pop Quiz: What racist POTUS also used the term "shithole" when describing certain other countries? More proof that the house troll is both a Trump worshiper and a racist.

No, it's just proof that I defended this country when it was criticized, and that I can recognize a shithole when I see it.
(By the way, you look familiar.)
Yes,and we can recognize you...a Trump Worshiping Racist. You have now confessed to defending Trump and this thread that you started is evidence of that.

I defended the country, not Trump - pay attention.
I think that either all the eyeshadow you wear must be interfering with your ability to read, or your period is interfering with your ability to reason (and based upon the reasoning skills I've seen from you, that is really one hell of a long period - you're lucky you haven't bled to death).  
In this entire thread, I have not once personally mentioned Trump, much less worshipped him.
Better luck next time, Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9513

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   2/1/2018, 8:37 am

KKK Eligible wrote:
Advocate for Truth wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Truth wrote:
KKK Eligible wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/02/24/oscar-foreign-language-film-nominees-decry-fanaticism-us/98379732/

Oscar foreign language film nominees decry fanaticism in U.S.

Bill Keveney , USA TODAYPublished 9:25 p.m. ET Feb. 24, 2017 | Updated 3 hours ago

The heavy political overtones accompanying this year's Academy Awards became evident in advance of Sunday's ceremony, as directors of the five foreign-language film nominees Friday issued an unprecedented advance statement condemning "the climate of fanaticism and nationalism" in the U.S. and other countries.
They dedicated the Oscar, no matter which film wins, to those working toward unity.
They directors symbolically rejected the borders that define their category's nominees, saying, "We believe there is no best country, best gender, best religion or best color. We want this award to stand as a symbol of the unity between nations and the freedom of the arts.”




No best country?
Don't like it here?
Then how about, “No best picture.”?
Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from, and wait for that country to bestow upon you the Best Picture Award.
It would be a win-win for everyone.
"Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from"
Pop Quiz: What racist POTUS also used the term "shithole" when describing certain other countries? More proof that the house troll is both a Trump worshiper and a racist.

No, it's just proof that I defended this country when it was criticized, and that I can recognize a shithole when I see it.
(By the way, you look familiar.)
Yes,and we can recognize you...a Trump Worshiping Racist. You have now confessed to defending Trump and this thread that you started is evidence of that.

I defended the country, not Trump - pay attention.
The articles clearly mention or point to the Trump Administration. The title of the thread "4 yr tantrum" is clearly a reference to a 4 year term of office by Trump.
You are a Trump Worshiper,a racist,misogynist,homophobic,obvious white supremacist. Guilty as charged. Sleep

Homophobic Misogynist wrote:
I think that either all the eyeshadow you wear must be interfering with your ability to read, or your period is interfering with your ability to reason (and based upon the reasoning skills I've seen from you, that is really one hell of a long period - you're lucky you haven't bled to death).  
In this entire thread, I have not once personally mentioned Trump, much less worshipped him.
Better luck next time, Rachel.
More proof of the above. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6180

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   2/1/2018, 9:43 am

Artie60438 wrote:
KKK Eligible wrote:
Advocate for Truth wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Truth wrote:
KKK Eligible wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/02/24/oscar-foreign-language-film-nominees-decry-fanaticism-us/98379732/

Oscar foreign language film nominees decry fanaticism in U.S.

Bill Keveney , USA TODAYPublished 9:25 p.m. ET Feb. 24, 2017 | Updated 3 hours ago

The heavy political overtones accompanying this year's Academy Awards became evident in advance of Sunday's ceremony, as directors of the five foreign-language film nominees Friday issued an unprecedented advance statement condemning "the climate of fanaticism and nationalism" in the U.S. and other countries.
They dedicated the Oscar, no matter which film wins, to those working toward unity.
They directors symbolically rejected the borders that define their category's nominees, saying, "We believe there is no best country, best gender, best religion or best color. We want this award to stand as a symbol of the unity between nations and the freedom of the arts.”




No best country?
Don't like it here?
Then how about, “No best picture.”?
Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from, and wait for that country to bestow upon you the Best Picture Award.
It would be a win-win for everyone.
"Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from"
Pop Quiz: What racist POTUS also used the term "shithole" when describing certain other countries? More proof that the house troll is both a Trump worshiper and a racist.

No, it's just proof that I defended this country when it was criticized, and that I can recognize a shithole when I see it.
(By the way, you look familiar.)
Yes,and we can recognize you...a Trump Worshiping Racist. You have now confessed to defending Trump and this thread that you started is evidence of that.

I defended the country, not Trump - pay attention.
The articles clearly mention or point to the Trump Administration. The title of the thread "4 yr tantrum" is clearly a reference to a 4 year term of office by Trump.
You are a Trump Worshiper,a racist,misogynist,homophobic,obvious white supremacist. Guilty as charged.  Sleep  

Let's try this once again.
In this entire thread, I had not mentioned Trump even one time, much less written anything that could be even remotely considered to be worshipful.
You have libeled me as a "Trump worshiper, a racist,misogynist,homophobic obvious white supremacist", with no proof, yet again.
For your sake, I hope that you, and others of your kind on the Left, realize that by simply labeling someone with the above pejoratives does not in any way mean that you've won the debate. You must all come to the realization that, when you are presenting your arguments (such as they are), you will need to bring facts to the table, not name-calling. That tactic hasn't worked for quite some time now, and it's not going to work ever again. You have played that song so many times that everyone knows it by heart, and no one will ever be intimidated by it again, as you have become parodies of yourselves.
I see that you have played the Boredom Card again, which only proves to me that even you know you have no case to present, and that even you know that you've once again painted yourself into a corner of your own making because of your utter dishonesty.
So, if it makes you feel better about yourself, continue to call me by those names. In fact, go ahead and add a few to the list. But my list is very short, and I have only one very appropriate and indisputable term for you - liar.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9513

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   2/1/2018, 6:00 pm

KKK Eligible wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
KKK Eligible wrote:
Advocate for Truth wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Truth wrote:
KKK Eligible wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/02/24/oscar-foreign-language-film-nominees-decry-fanaticism-us/98379732/

Oscar foreign language film nominees decry fanaticism in U.S.

Bill Keveney , USA TODAYPublished 9:25 p.m. ET Feb. 24, 2017 | Updated 3 hours ago

The heavy political overtones accompanying this year's Academy Awards became evident in advance of Sunday's ceremony, as directors of the five foreign-language film nominees Friday issued an unprecedented advance statement condemning "the climate of fanaticism and nationalism" in the U.S. and other countries.
They dedicated the Oscar, no matter which film wins, to those working toward unity.
They directors symbolically rejected the borders that define their category's nominees, saying, "We believe there is no best country, best gender, best religion or best color. We want this award to stand as a symbol of the unity between nations and the freedom of the arts.”




No best country?
Don't like it here?
Then how about, “No best picture.”?
Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from, and wait for that country to bestow upon you the Best Picture Award.
It would be a win-win for everyone.
"Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from"
Pop Quiz: What racist POTUS also used the term "shithole" when describing certain other countries? More proof that the house troll is both a Trump worshiper and a racist.

No, it's just proof that I defended this country when it was criticized, and that I can recognize a shithole when I see it.
(By the way, you look familiar.)
Yes,and we can recognize you...a Trump Worshiping Racist. You have now confessed to defending Trump and this thread that you started is evidence of that.

I defended the country, not Trump - pay attention.
The articles clearly mention or point to the Trump Administration. The title of the thread "4 yr tantrum" is clearly a reference to a 4 year term of office by Trump.
You are a Trump Worshiper,a racist,misogynist,homophobic,obvious white supremacist. Guilty as charged.  Sleep  

Let's try this once again.
In this entire thread, I had not mentioned Trump even one time, much less written anything that could be even remotely considered to be worshipful.[q]
Explain the title of this thread, " Let the 4 year tantrum begin",
who and what it pertains to

Still in denial wrote:
You have libeled me as a "Trump worshiper, a racist,misogynist,homophobic obvious white supremacist", with no proof, yet again.
I base my opinion on what you have posted here and I have presented it. You have presented nothing,much like your hero Trump yammering "Fake News".
Pot/Kettle/Black wrote:
For your sake, I hope that you, and others of your kind on the Left, realize that by simply labeling someone with the above pejoratives does not in any way mean that you've won the debate. You must all come to the realization that, when you are presenting your arguments (such as they are), you will need to bring facts to the table, not name-calling. That tactic hasn't worked for quite some time now, and it's not going to work ever again.


Just a smattering of the name-calling the house troll has posted in the last 48 hours. So once again you have proven yourself to be the one who's actually lying... Sleep
 
Homophobic Misogynist wrote:
 I think that either all the eyeshadow you wear must be interfering with your ability to read, or your period is interfering with your ability to reason (and based upon the reasoning skills I've seen from you, that is really one hell of a long period - you're lucky you haven't bled to death).  
   In this entire thread, I have not once personally mentioned Trump, much less worshipped him.
   Better luck next time, Rachel.

Rachel, Rachel, Rachel - what ever am I gonna do about you, you poor, sweet, misguided little princess?

Tell me - why do you feel insulted when someone alludes to the fact that you might be a woman?
Come on, Rachel - do you really hate them that much?

I think that it's about time for you to 'woman up', Rachel.

You believe that you are a man, but you're not.

I guess if you believe that you are a man, then you are a man.
Do you know what that makes you?
That makes you the Rachel Dolezal of men.
Congratulations!!!!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6180

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   2/2/2018, 8:53 am

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   Explain the title of this thread, " Let the 4 year tantrum begin",
who and what it pertains to


This was already explained to you once:

happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
We can start with Let the 4 year tantrum begin clearly a reference to your hero Trump.

No, clearly, it was a reference to the incredibly psychotic and unhinged reaction by you and yours to the election of Trump.
Pay attention.

Pay attention.




Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   Just a smattering of the name-calling the house troll has posted in the last 48 hours. So once again you have proven yourself to be the one who's actually lying... Sleep
 
happy jack wrote:
 I think that either all the eyeshadow you wear must be interfering with your ability to read, or your period is interfering with your ability to reason (and based upon the reasoning skills I've seen from you, that is really one hell of a long period - you're lucky you haven't bled to death).
 

happy jack wrote:
 In this entire thread, I have not once personally mentioned Trump, much less worshipped him.
Better luck next time, Rachel.


happy jack wrote:
Rachel, Rachel, Rachel - what ever am I gonna do about you, you poor, sweet, misguided little princess?


happy jack wrote:
Tell me - why do you feel insulted when someone alludes to the fact that you might be a woman?
Come on, Rachel - do you really hate them that much?

happy jack wrote:
I think that it's about time for you to 'woman up', Rachel.


happy jack wrote:
You believe that you are a man, but you're not.


happy jack wrote:
I guess if you believe that you are a man, then you are a man.
Do you know what that makes you?
That makes you the Rachel Dolezal of men.
Congratulations!!!!




Well, I'll concede that I don't know for a fact whether you wear eyeshadow and, if so, what color you wear, but I stand by everything else. It's not name-calling, but rather calling it as I see it.
The 'Rachel' reference, in case you forgot, is the comparison of you to Rachel Dolezal, who, although she believes she is a black woman, she is, in reality, not.
You, on the other hand, believe that you are a man, but you are, in reality, not.
You see, an actual man has honor and integrity, whereas you have neither.
Does that clear things up for you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9513

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   2/2/2018, 4:10 pm

happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   Explain the title of this thread, " Let the 4 year tantrum begin",
who and what it pertains to


This was already explained to you once:

happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
We can start with Let the 4 year tantrum begin clearly a reference to your hero Trump.

No, clearly, it was a reference to the incredibly psychotic and unhinged reaction by you and yours to the election of Trump.
Pay attention.
That would clearly be defending you hero Trump. Thanks for admitting it!

Misogynist wrote:
It's not name-calling, but rather calling it as I see it.
Still the same old weasel who tries to slither out of taking responsibility when you get caught red-handed.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6180

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   2/2/2018, 6:26 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   That would clearly be defending you hero Trump. Thanks for admitting it!

Now, Rachel - focus like a laser beam and read the sentence below. After you have read it, try to comprehend it, if you can.

happy jack wrote:
   
No, clearly, it was a reference to the incredibly psychotic and unhinged reaction by you and yours to the election of Trump.
Pay attention.



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
happy jack wrote:
It's not name-calling, but rather calling it as I see it.
Still the same old weasel who tries to slither out of taking responsibility when you get caught red-handed.
Sleep


I'm not 'slithering' out of anything. As I said in my post: I stand by everything but your eyeshadow.
You really, really need to start paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9513

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   2/3/2018, 11:09 am

happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   That would clearly be defending you hero Trump. Thanks for admitting it!

Now, Rachel - focus like a laser beam and read the sentence below. After you have read it, try to comprehend it, if you can.

happy jack wrote:
   
No, clearly, it was a reference to the incredibly psychotic and unhinged reaction by you and yours to the election of Trump.
Pay attention.



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
happy jack wrote:
It's not name-calling, but rather calling it as I see it.
Still the same old weasel who tries to slither out of taking responsibility when you get caught red-handed.
Sleep


I'm not 'slithering' out of anything. As I said in my post: I stand by everything but your eyeshadow.
You really, really need to start paying attention.
My final thoughts...

I've presented evidence...

You've presented none...

Babble and scream all you want....

But as usual,I've won!

Very Happy Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6180

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   2/3/2018, 2:27 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   That would clearly be defending you hero Trump. Thanks for admitting it!

Now, Rachel - focus like a laser beam and read the sentence below. After you have read it, try to comprehend it, if you can.

happy jack wrote:
   
No, clearly, it was a reference to the incredibly psychotic and unhinged reaction by you and yours to the election of Trump.
Pay attention.



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
happy jack wrote:
It's not name-calling, but rather calling it as I see it.
Still the same old weasel who tries to slither out of taking responsibility when you get caught red-handed.
Sleep


I'm not 'slithering' out of anything. As I said in my post: I stand by everything but your eyeshadow.
You really, really need to start paying attention.
My final thoughts...

I've presented evidence...

You've presented none...

Babble and scream all you want....

But as usual,I've won!

Very Happy Sleep Sleep Sleep

I have no doubt you believe that you have won, much like the way you believe that you are a man.  
Unfortunately for you, in either of those cases, believing doesn't make it so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   

Back to top Go down
 
Let the 4 year tantrum begin
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: