Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let the 4 year tantrum begin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty
PostSubject: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty2/4/2017, 4:27 pm

Way to protect free speech, assholes.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/milo-yiannopoulos-berkeley/index.html

Berkeley protests of Yiannopoulos caused $100,000 in damage

By Madison Park and Kyung Lah, CNN
Updated 8:33 PM ET, Thu February 2, 2017

Berkeley, California (CNN)
Protests that erupted at UC Berkeley ahead of a planned Wednesday appearance by right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos caused $100,000 worth of damage to the campus, the school said Thursday.
The university blamed "150 masked agitators" for the unrest, saying they had come to campus to disturb an otherwise peaceful protest.
Two Berkeley College Republicans "were attacked while conducting an interview" on the campus on Thursday, UC Berkeley also said in a prepared statement. The attackers, who were not affiliated with the university, were taken into custody by UC Berkeley police.
Administrators decided to cancel the Wednesday event about two hours before the Breitbart editor's speech. UC Berkeley said it removed him from campus "amid the violence and destruction of property and out of concern for public safety."
Black-clad protesters wearing masks threw commercial-grade fireworks and rocks at police. Some even hurled Molotov cocktails that ignited fires. They also smashed windows of the student union center on the Berkeley campus where the Yiannopoulos event was to be held.
At least six people were injured. Some were attacked by the agitators -- who are a part of an anarchist group known as the "Black Bloc" that has been causing problems in Oakland for years, said Dan Mogulof, UC Berkeley spokesman.
More than 1,500 protesters had gathered at Sproul Plaza, chanting and holding signs that read: "No safe space for racists" and "This is war."
The violent protesters tore down metal barriers, set fires near the campus bookstore and damaged the construction site of a new dorm. One woman wearing a red Trump hat was pepper sprayed in the face while being interviewed by CNN affiliate KGO. She was able to respond that she was OK after the attack.
As the scene spiraled out of control, university police warned protesters to disperse and issued a lockdown for campus buildings.
"We condemn in the strongest possible terms the violence and unlawful behavior that was on display and deeply regret that those tactics will now overshadow the efforts to engage in legitimate and lawful protest against the performer's presence and perspectives," UC Berkeley said in a statement.
"While Yiannopoulos' views, tactics and rhetoric are profoundly contrary to our own, we are bound by the Constitution, the law, our values and the campus's Principles of Community to enable free expression across the full spectrum of opinion and perspective," it stated.
As police dispersed the crowd from campus, a remaining group of protesters moved into downtown Berkeley and smashed windows at several local banks.
No arrests were made throughout the night.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty2/25/2017, 1:43 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/02/24/oscar-foreign-language-film-nominees-decry-fanaticism-us/98379732/

Oscar foreign language film nominees decry fanaticism in U.S.

Bill Keveney , USA TODAYPublished 9:25 p.m. ET Feb. 24, 2017 | Updated 3 hours ago

The heavy political overtones accompanying this year's Academy Awards became evident in advance of Sunday's ceremony, as directors of the five foreign-language film nominees Friday issued an unprecedented advance statement condemning "the climate of fanaticism and nationalism" in the U.S. and other countries.
They dedicated the Oscar, no matter which film wins, to those working toward unity.
They directors symbolically rejected the borders that define their category's nominees, saying, "We believe there is no best country, best gender, best religion or best color. We want this award to stand as a symbol of the unity between nations and the freedom of the arts.”

No best country?
Don't like it here?
Then how about, “No best picture.”?
Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from, and wait for that country to bestow upon you the Best Picture Award.
It would be a win-win for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty1/31/2018, 2:24 pm

Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/02/24/oscar-foreign-language-film-nominees-decry-fanaticism-us/98379732/

Bill Keveney , USA TODAYPublished 9:25 p.m. ET Feb. 24, 2017 | Updated 3 hours ago

The heavy political overtones accompanying this year's Academy Awards became evident in advance of Sunday's ceremony, as directors of the five foreign-language film nominees Friday issued an unprecedented advance statement condemning "the climate of fanaticism and nationalism" in the U.S. and other countries.
They dedicated the Oscar, no matter which film wins, to those working toward unity.
They directors symbolically rejected the borders that define their category's nominees, saying, "We believe there is no best country, best gender, best religion or best color. We want this award to stand as a symbol of the unity between nations and the freedom of the arts.”

No best country?
Don't like it here?
Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from, and wait for that country to bestow upon you the Best Picture Award.
"Hop on a flight back to whatever backward third-world shithole you came from"
Pop Quiz: What racist POTUS also used the term "shithole" when describing certain other countries? More proof that the house troll is both a Trump worshiper and a racist.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty1/31/2018, 3:42 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

No best country?
Don't like it here?
Pop Quiz: What racist POTUS also used the term "shithole" when describing certain other countries? More proof that the house troll is both a Trump worshiper and a racist.

No, it's just proof that I defended this country when it was criticized, and that I can recognize a shithole when I see it.
(By the way, you look familiar.)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty1/31/2018, 7:11 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

No best country?
Don't like it here?

No, it's just proof that I defended this country when it was criticized, and that I can recognize a shithole when I see it.
Yes,and we can recognize you...a Trump Worshiping Racist. You have now confessed to defending Trump and this thread that you started is evidence of that.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty1/31/2018, 7:28 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:

No best country?
Don't like it here?

Yes,and we can recognize you...a Trump Worshiping Racist. You have now confessed to defending Trump and this thread that you started is evidence of that.

I defended the country, not Trump - pay attention.
I think that either all the eyeshadow you wear must be interfering with your ability to read, or your period is interfering with your ability to reason (and based upon the reasoning skills I've seen from you, that is really one hell of a long period - you're lucky you haven't bled to death).  
In this entire thread, I have not once personally mentioned Trump, much less worshipped him.
Better luck next time, Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty2/1/2018, 8:37 am

KKK Eligible wrote:
Advocate for Truth wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Truth wrote:
KKK Eligible wrote:

No best country?
Don't like it here?

The articles clearly mention or point to the Trump Administration. The title of the thread "4 yr tantrum" is clearly a reference to a 4 year term of office by Trump.
You are a Trump Worshiper,a racist,misogynist,homophobic,obvious white supremacist. Guilty as charged. Sleep

Homophobic Misogynist wrote:
I think that either all the eyeshadow you wear must be interfering with your ability to read, or your period is interfering with your ability to reason (and based upon the reasoning skills I've seen from you, that is really one hell of a long period - you're lucky you haven't bled to death).  
In this entire thread, I have not once personally mentioned Trump, much less worshipped him.
More proof of the above. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty2/1/2018, 9:43 am

Artie60438 wrote:
KKK Eligible wrote:
happy jack wrote:
KKK Eligible wrote:

No best country?
Don't like it here?

The articles clearly mention or point to the Trump Administration. The title of the thread "4 yr tantrum" is clearly a reference to a 4 year term of office by Trump.
You are a Trump Worshiper,a racist,misogynist,homophobic,obvious white supremacist. Guilty as charged.  Sleep  

Let's try this once again.
In this entire thread, I had not mentioned Trump even one time, much less written anything that could be even remotely considered to be worshipful.
You have libeled me as a "Trump worshiper, a racist,misogynist,homophobic obvious white supremacist", with no proof, yet again.
For your sake, I hope that you, and others of your kind on the Left, realize that by simply labeling someone with the above pejoratives does not in any way mean that you've won the debate. You must all come to the realization that, when you are presenting your arguments (such as they are), you will need to bring facts to the table, not name-calling. That tactic hasn't worked for quite some time now, and it's not going to work ever again. You have played that song so many times that everyone knows it by heart, and no one will ever be intimidated by it again, as you have become parodies of yourselves.
I see that you have played the Boredom Card again, which only proves to me that even you know you have no case to present, and that even you know that you've once again painted yourself into a corner of your own making because of your utter dishonesty.
So, if it makes you feel better about yourself, continue to call me by those names. In fact, go ahead and add a few to the list. But my list is very short, and I have only one very appropriate and indisputable term for you - liar.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty2/1/2018, 6:00 pm

KKK Eligible wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
KKK Eligible wrote:
happy jack wrote:
KKK Eligible wrote:

No best country?
Don't like it here?

You are a Trump Worshiper,a racist,misogynist,homophobic,obvious white supremacist. Guilty as charged.  Sleep  

Let's try this once again.
In this entire thread, I had not mentioned Trump even one time, much less written anything that could be even remotely considered to be worshipful.[q]
Explain the title of this thread, " Let the 4 year tantrum begin",
who and what it pertains to

Still in denial wrote:
You have libeled me as a "Trump worshiper, a racist,misogynist,homophobic obvious white supremacist", with no proof, yet again.
I base my opinion on what you have posted here and I have presented it. You have presented nothing,much like your hero Trump yammering "Fake News".
Pot/Kettle/Black wrote:
For your sake, I hope that you, and others of your kind on the Left, realize that by simply labeling someone with the above pejoratives does not in any way mean that you've won the debate. You must all come to the realization that, when you are presenting your arguments (such as they are), you will need to bring facts to the table, not name-calling. That tactic hasn't worked for quite some time now, and it's not going to work ever again.
Let the 4 year tantrum begin Rofl

Just a smattering of the name-calling the house troll has posted in the last 48 hours. So once again you have proven yourself to be the one who's actually lying... Sleep

Homophobic Misogynist wrote:

Rachel, Rachel, Rachel - what ever am I gonna do about you, you poor, sweet, misguided little princess?

Tell me - why do you feel insulted when someone alludes to the fact that you might be a woman?
Come on, Rachel - do you really hate them that much?

I think that it's about time for you to 'woman up', Rachel.

You believe that you are a man, but you're not.

I guess if you believe that you are a man, then you are a man.
Do you know what that makes you?
That makes you the Rachel Dolezal of men.
Congratulations!!!!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty2/2/2018, 8:53 am

This was already explained to you once:

happy jack wrote:
We can start with Let the 4 year tantrum begin clearly a reference to your hero Trump.

No, clearly, it was a reference to the incredibly psychotic and unhinged reaction by you and yours to the election of Trump.
Pay attention.

Pay attention.

Just a smattering of the name-calling the house troll has posted in the last 48 hours. So once again you have proven yourself to be the one who's actually lying... Sleep

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:
Rachel, Rachel, Rachel - what ever am I gonna do about you, you poor, sweet, misguided little princess?

happy jack wrote:
Tell me - why do you feel insulted when someone alludes to the fact that you might be a woman?
Come on, Rachel - do you really hate them that much?

happy jack wrote:
I think that it's about time for you to 'woman up', Rachel.

happy jack wrote:
You believe that you are a man, but you're not.

happy jack wrote:
I guess if you believe that you are a man, then you are a man.
Do you know what that makes you?
That makes you the Rachel Dolezal of men.
Congratulations!!!!

Well, I'll concede that I don't know for a fact whether you wear eyeshadow and, if so, what color you wear, but I stand by everything else. It's not name-calling, but rather calling it as I see it.
The 'Rachel' reference, in case you forgot, is the comparison of you to Rachel Dolezal, who, although she believes she is a black woman, she is, in reality, not.
You, on the other hand, believe that you are a man, but you are, in reality, not.
You see, an actual man has honor and integrity, whereas you have neither.
Does that clear things up for you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty2/2/2018, 4:10 pm

happy jack wrote:

This was already explained to you once:

happy jack wrote:
We can start with Let the 4 year tantrum begin clearly a reference to your hero Trump.

No, clearly, it was a reference to the incredibly psychotic and unhinged reaction by you and yours to the election of Trump.
Pay attention.
That would clearly be defending you hero Trump. Thanks for admitting it!

Misogynist wrote:
It's not name-calling, but rather calling it as I see it.
Still the same old weasel who tries to slither out of taking responsibility when you get caught red-handed.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty2/2/2018, 6:26 pm

Now, Rachel - focus like a laser beam and read the sentence below. After you have read it, try to comprehend it, if you can.

happy jack wrote:

Pay attention.

happy jack wrote:
Still the same old weasel who tries to slither out of taking responsibility when you get caught red-handed.
Sleep

I'm not 'slithering' out of anything. As I said in my post: I stand by everything but your eyeshadow.
You really, really need to start paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty2/3/2018, 11:09 am

happy jack wrote:

Now, Rachel - focus like a laser beam and read the sentence below. After you have read it, try to comprehend it, if you can.

happy jack wrote:

Pay attention.

happy jack wrote:
Sleep

I'm not 'slithering' out of anything. As I said in my post: I stand by everything but your eyeshadow.
My final thoughts...

I've presented evidence...

You've presented none...

Babble and scream all you want....

But as usual,I've won!

Very Happy Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty2/3/2018, 2:27 pm

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Pay attention.

happy jack wrote:
Sleep

My final thoughts...

I've presented evidence...

You've presented none...

Babble and scream all you want....

But as usual,I've won!

Very Happy Sleep Sleep Sleep

I have no doubt you believe that you have won, much like the way you believe that you are a man.  
Unfortunately for you, in either of those cases, believing doesn't make it so.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty9/12/2018, 2:29 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Racist known as 'Happy Jack wrote:

No best country?
Don't like it here?
Exhibit A ^
You've never once criticized anything Trump has done. Families in internment camps? Crickets. Exploding deficits? Crickets! Puerto Rico Katrina with 3000 dead? Your hero claims it was an "unsung success". Shall I go on? Bending over and totally capitulating for Putin? Not a word! Over 4000 lies since he was sworn in? Yoo hoo...Anyone home?
What's your position on those issues,?

You can continue to cowardly ignore these simple questions but then don't complain about being labeled a Trump Worshiping Sycophant. You're not fooling anyone here.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty9/12/2018, 4:41 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

You've never once criticized anything Trump has done.
You can continue to cowardly ignore these simple questions but then don't complain about being labeled a Trump Worshiping Sycophant. You're not fooling anyone here.

Artie60438 wrote:
Climb into the Wayback machine with me and recall our Trump Worshiping Coward AKA 'Happy Jack' getting all bent out of shape over an op-ed that criticized Obama falsely. When it comes to Trump though our resident sycophant has nothing to say. Shocked
More proof he is a Trump Worshiping Coward

OK, Artchel – I’ll play by the rules that you yourself have established, wherein someone who fails to speak out about a particular person or action must inevitably be a supporter and worshipper of that person or action.
But you, however, will also have to play by those same rules.
I see that you have never spoken out about the below incident, so the only possible conclusion to be drawn from your lack of commentary is that you are a pedophile-worshipping eunuch.
How do you live with yourself?

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/blase-cupich-catholic-sex-abuse-scandal-we-have-bigger-agenda-than-be-distracted-tells-mundelein-seminarians/

09/10/2018, 05:30am

Cupich on scandal: ‘We have a bigger agenda than to be distracted by all of this’

ByRobert Herguth

The young man studying at Mundelein Seminary to become a Catholic priest seemed anguished as he vented to Cardinal Blase Cupich about the clergy sex-abuse scandal that threatens to topple Pope Francis and drive more people away from the faith.
“I’m hurting, I can’t sleep, I’m sick,” the seminarian told Cupich during an Aug. 29 gathering at which the cardinal spoke to about 200 future priests enrolled at the seminary, according to another person who was there and spoke with the Chicago Sun-Times but asked not to be identified.
The seminarian told Cupich he was a young boy during the last scandal, in the early 2000s — amid a renewed wave of child-rape allegations against priests and cover-ups by their bishop bosses — and “thought this was over,” that the bishops had done their jobs.
Cupich thanked the man for speaking up and said he, too, was sick over the situation.
Minutes later, though, the cardinal said something that struck some of the seminarians as “tone-deaf.”
“I feel very much at peace at this moment. I am sleeping OK,” Cupich said, according to the person in attendance, a man studying to be a priest, who recalled that some fellow seminarians shook their heads in “disbelief.”
The source said Cupich also told the group that, while the church’s “agenda” certainly involves protecting kids from harm, “we have a bigger agenda than to be distracted by all of this,” including helping the homeless and sick.
That account was confirmed by other sources, including another seminarian also present at the gathering.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty9/12/2018, 6:01 pm

Trump Worshiping Coward wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

You've never once criticized anything Trump has done.

Artie60438 wrote:
Climb into the Wayback machine with me and recall our Trump Worshiping Coward AKA 'Happy Jack' getting all bent out of shape over an op-ed that criticized Obama falsely. When it comes to Trump though our resident sycophant has nothing to say. Shocked
More proof he is a Trump Worshiping Coward

OK, Artchel – I’ll play by the rules that you yourself have established, wherein someone who fails to speak out about a particular person or action must inevitably be a supporter and worshipper of that person or action.
But you, however, will also have to play by those same rules.
I see that you have never spoken out about the below incident, so the only possible conclusion to be drawn from your lack of commentary is that you are a pedophile-worshipping eunuch.
How do you live with yourself?

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/blase-cupich-catholic-sex-abuse-scandal-we-have-bigger-agenda-than-be-distracted-tells-mundelein-seminarians/

09/10/2018, 05:30am

Cupich on scandal: ‘We have a bigger agenda than to be distracted by all of this’

ByRobert Herguth
You still haven't learned,have you? Another one of your straw man arguments Rolling Eyes It's true I haven't spoken out about it. I can't possibly post and comment on every single news story nor would I expect you to.

However I'll be happy to give you my opinion now that you brought it up.

I have no use whatsoever for the church or any phony make-believe organizations in general. If it were up to me every single person in the catholic church that participated or helped cover up the molestation of a child would get tortured until death.

Now that I've commented on what you asked of me it's only fair that you comment on what I've presented....
You've never once criticized anything Trump has done. Families in internment camps? Crickets. Exploding deficits? Crickets! Puerto Rico Katrina with 3000 dead? Your hero claims it was an "unsung success". Shall I go on? Bending over and totally capitulating for Putin? Not a word! Over 4000 lies since he was sworn in? Yoo hoo...Anyone home?
What's your position on those issues,?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty9/12/2018, 7:38 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Now that I've commented on what you asked of me it's only fair that you comment on what I've presented....

Let me explain what "fair" is: "fair" is you demonstrating my alleged Trump worship by pulling up any or all of the posts I have made concerning Trump, and showing clearly how any of them can be interpreted as "Trump worship". Understand - you have to show me what I said, not what I didn't say. That is how this works.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty9/12/2018, 8:37 pm

Trump Worshiping Snowflake wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Let me explain what "fair" is: "fair" is you demonstrating my alleged Trump worship by pulling up any or all of the posts I have made concerning Trump, and showing clearly how any of them can be interpreted as "Trump worship". Understand - you have to show me what I said, not what I didn't say. That is how this works.
I knew you wouldn't have the courage to live up to a fair discussion. You're a double-dealing snowflake coward just like your hero Trump. No wonder you worship him. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty9/12/2018, 8:41 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Snowflake wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I knew you wouldn't have the courage to live up to a fair discussion. You're a double-dealing snowflake coward just like your hero Trump. No wonder you worship him. Sleep

Still can't manage to provide those "Trump-worshipping" posts of mine, can you, Rachel?
When all you have left are lies, well then, I reckon that's all you have left.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty9/14/2018, 8:00 pm

Paul Manafort Has Nothing Left But Information
Quote :

The mystery of why Donald Trump decided, mid-flight, to personally author his administration’s misleading response to the public disclosure that his son Donald Jr., Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner attended a meeting with a cast of shady Russia-linked figures in Trump Tower remains a mother lode of the Russia investigation. His misdirection aside, the president has denied he knew about the meeting, its purpose, or that its participants were on a mission, and he’s declined to make himself available to Robert Mueller, the special counsel, to answer questions about it — or anything else related to Russia’s involvement in his electoral victory.

The reason Mueller’s inquiry exists in the first place is precisely that: to learn whether the Trump campaign actively conspired with the Kremlin to win an election. And now that the special counsel has, after much effort, extracted a guilty plea and a cooperation agreement with Manafort, a significant new avenue into Trump’s knowledge and state of mind just opened up in the investigation.

Trump has long believed that Manafort, who ran his campaign and had more than a few connections to Russia, would never flip or implicate him in any wrongdoing — an apparent acknowledgment that there was wrongdoing in the first place. But Friday’s development in federal court in Washington should put that belief to rest. Manafort has flipped in every respect, pleading guilty to two counts of conspiracy to defraud the United States and to obstruct justice that incorporate, by reference, the bulk of a laundry list of charges and offenses that he faced in Washington and Virginia.

Those criminal counts for bank fraud that jurors couldn’t agree on in his earlier federal trial? Mueller included them under “other acts” in a lengthy “statement of the offense” that lists all the ways Manafort ran afoul of federal law. Prosecutors spared no detail in the document, running through his decade-long lobbying campaign for Ukraine, which he kept hidden from the Department of Justice and netted him millions in unreported taxable income — and the ways he and associates tried to cover their tracks and not get caught in this grand scheme. Plus, it details exactly how Manafort, even as he was on Mueller’s watch for all these offenses, attempted to obstruct justice by trying to get witnesses to his misdeeds to massage their stories about his undisclosed lobbying work.

Under the plea agreement, and worst of all for Manafort, whatever assets he purchased with the wealth he made during his years as a lobbyist is bound to become property of the federal government — the special counsel’s office is seeking criminal and civil forfeiture of a number of his New York properties, bank accounts, and a life-insurance policy — all worth several million dollars and traceable to the conduct over which Manafort is now a convicted felon. Mueller followed the money, and now it’s gone.

As for what exactly Manafort has on Trump, and how useful he’ll be to Mueller’s unfinished work, that remains to be seen. But consider the case of Rick Gates for a moment: As Manafort’s onetime right-hand man, he cracked under the weight of the Russia probe and, seeing the writing on the wall, agreed to cooperate with the special counsel in February. Seven months later and one federal trial as a witness under his belt, Gates’s work is now bearing fruit against his former boss. And the more he continues to cooperate — now, presumably, in concert with Manafort — the more leniency he can expect from Mueller once his sentencing draws near.

Which is why it would be foolish to try to guess how much time in federal prison Manafort is expected to spend under his new plea agreement. The document itself calls for a sentencing range on both conspiracy counts of up to 262 months — or 20-plus years in the worst-case scenario. The burden is now on him to drive that number down by appeasing Mueller’s team and giving prosecutors what they’re looking for — not on Trump or a target in particular, but any leads or crimes that investigators may already be chasing. The more he gives them, the more the government may be inclined to show mercy.

Much like Gates looked out for himself and his own family, now it’s Manafort’s turn to watch out for himself and what little he has left. In light of everything he’s lost already, not even a pardon for Trump will give him his life back — or all the fame and fortune that the special counsel investigation sapped from him. One section of his plea even bars him from accepting “compensation of any sort” for anything related to his crimes — he can’t write a book about his ordeal, give speeches, or do anything that may make him a few bucks related to his run-in with Mueller. He can’t even lobby for himself anymore, after a lifetime of doing it for others.

A Trump Worshiping Racist Troll recently went nutso yelling

Quote :
Those screaming 'Russia, Russia, Russia

Cheers Very Happy santa cyclops
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty9/14/2018, 11:03 pm

It'll be great highlighting the old tweets by our Orange in Chief praising Manafort from just a week ago to the newer ones disowning him as a complete nonplayer in his campaign and administration, similar to what he did to Woodard (and everyone else to speak out against him).

I have found few things more delicious than watching a President under a mountain of investigation for known money laundering bemoaning the modus operandi of mob prosecutors flipping their way up the chain of command in order to take down a criminal empire.  That Trump was able to do so without immediate condemnation from every Republican currently in office, let alone what should have been an immediate move for impeachment, is a staggering indictment of the party and its supporters, far more relevant than happy's whiny and obfuscating list in Scorp's thread.

So unsurprisingly, when asked what she though about the current state of things, happy chose to condemn protestors who predictably recognized this dumpster fire a mile away, the same way most of the GOP, most of the intelligence community did, prior to his winning the nomination, as some sort of new and unfounded liberal cabal.  

She's every bit of the hack we expected her to be.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty9/15/2018, 8:46 am

Heretic wrote:
It'll be great highlighting the old tweets by our Orange in Chief praising Manafort from just a week ago to the newer ones disowning him as a complete nonplayer in his campaign and administration, similar to what he did to Woodard (and everyone else to speak out against him).
Cheeto's TV lawyer Guiliani has already started...
Trump’s lawyer gives up the game by revising statement about Manafort’s Mueller deal It didn't take long for Rudy Giuliani to have second thoughts about the "truth."
Quote :
Shortly after news of the deal broke, Giuliani released a statement indicating President isn’t sweating it, because even if Manafort tells Mueller the whole truth, Trump has done nothing wrong.

“Once again an investigation has concluded with a plea having nothing to do with President Trump or the Trump campaign,” the statement said. “The reason: the President did nothing wrong and Paul Manafort will tell the truth.”

But it didn’t take long for Giuliani to have second thoughts about his assertion that Manafort “will tell the truth.” About an hour after the first statement hit the internet, Giuliani distributed a revised version that removed the last seven words.

Heretic wrote:
I have found few things more delicious than watching a President under a mountain of investigation for known money laundering bemoaning the modus operandi of mob prosecutors flipping their way up the chain of command in order to take down a criminal empire.  That Trump was able to do so without immediate condemnation from every Republican currently in office, let alone what should have been an immediate move for impeachment, is a staggering indictment of the party and its supporters, far more relevant than happy's whiny and obfuscating list in Scorp's thread.

So unsurprisingly, when asked what she though about the current state of things, happy chose to condemn protestors who predictably recognized this dumpster fire a mile away, the same way most of the GOP, most of the intelligence community did, prior to his winning the nomination, as some sort of new and unfounded liberal cabal.  

She's every bit of the hack we expected her to be.
Indeed she Is.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty9/20/2018, 10:51 pm

A Trump Worshiping Racist Troll recently went nutso yelling
Quote :
Those screaming 'Russia, Russia, Russia

Michael Cohen flips, gives up the goods on Trump's dealings with Russia
Quote :
Trump's longtime fixer Michael Cohen has reportedly talked to Mueller's team for 'hours' recently, spilling years of secrets about Trump's financial and business dealings with Russia.

Trump’s longtime lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen has spoken to special counsel Robert Mueller’s team repeatedly over the past month, answering questions about “all aspects of Trump’s dealings with Russia,” according to a new ABC News report.

The interview sessions lasted for “hours” and covered a wide range of topics related to the Russia probe and the investigation into possible obstruction of justice.

The report said Mueller’s team was focused mostly on asking questions about Trump’s business and financial dealings with Russia, as well as any potential coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia to influence the 2016 election.

Investigators also asked about whether Trump or Trump’s associates discussed the possibility of issuing a pardon to Cohen, ABC reported, citing sources familiar with the matter.

It has previously been reported that Mueller is looking at the issue of pardons as part of a wide ranging probe into potential obstruction of justice.

Cohen reportedly participated in the interviews voluntarily, without a guarantee of leniency from prosecutors.

The New York Times corroborated ABC’s reporting a short time after publication on Thursday, confirming that Cohen has been interviewed multiple times by Mueller’s team.
Quote :
In addition to the Mueller probe, Cohen is also cooperating with a New York state investigation looking into potential fraud by the Trump family charity and the Trump Organization.

Did someone say NY State, as in state crimes that Cheeto can't pardon his way out of?

Cheers Very Happy santa cyclops[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty9/24/2018, 9:59 pm

Trump Worshiping Coward wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Have it your way Very Happy
Trump Worshiping Jackass wrote:
Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
If it is your opinion that, "He's done nothing but advance the Conservative social and economic agenda", fine.

What's your opinion on his performance, his policies, and those of this Cabinet if not that?

Not complaining.
Your very own words from another thread. So just like in your sig_file homage to me where I've been living rent free in your head for years......
So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win!

Let the 4 year tantrum begin Rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the 4 year tantrum begin   Let the 4 year tantrum begin Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the 4 year tantrum begin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next