Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Kaepernick

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/12/2018, 10:47 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Coward wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
How about we start with your answering the questions I presented above?  What's your position on those examples? Answer each and every one.

How about we start with first things first?
Sounds good to me
Trump Worshiping Coward wrote:
You provide proof of this alleged Trump worship that you have been attributing to me ever since the election, and we can move on from there.
The proof is right here in this thread. I've asked you for your position on several actions by Trump that myself and a majority of Americans feel are outrageous,such as his total capitulation to Putin at their Helsinki meeting. Each and every time you've ignored my simple request. Why?
Trump Worshiping Coward wrote:
Unless and until you can substantiate your claims of my "Trump worship" by clearly and positively demonstrating such "worship" and by citing any of my posts in which this "worship" has allegedly occurred (whining about what I didn't say doesn't count), don't expect anything else from me on this topic.
Your total silence pretty much substantiates all my allegations.
Trump Worshiping Coward Desperately Trying To Avoid Further Embarassment wrote:
And speaking of 'topics', the topic of this thread is Kaepernick.
Pay attention.
Nope,Sorry. You've made it quite clear in this thread that you and your hero Trump who you obviously worship,share the exact same view on Kaepernick and the actions of NFL players and others that take a knee during the National Anthem. That being said, it clearly opens the door to ask you your position on other Trump actions.



If I must constantly repeat myself to you, then repeat I shall:

Unless and until you can substantiate your claims of my "Trump worship" by clearly and positively demonstrating such "worship" and by citing any of my posts in which this "worship" has allegedly occurred (whining about what I didn't say doesn't count), don't expect anything else from me on this topic.

And please pay particular attention to the highlighted portion, because that really does count.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/12/2018, 10:57 am

Artie60438 wrote:
  You've made it quite clear in this thread that you and your hero Trump who you obviously worship,share the exact same view on Kaepernick and the actions of NFL players and others that take a knee during the National Anthem.

Yes, Trump and I do share the same view on Kaepernick, as do about 72% of normal Americans, last time I checked.
(For what a poll is worth, at any rate.)


https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/poll-majority-of-americans-disagree-with-colin-kaepernicks-protest/
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/12/2018, 11:55 am

Trump Worshiping Coward wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
  You've made it quite clear in this thread that you and your hero Trump who you obviously worship,share the exact same view on Kaepernick and the actions of NFL players and others that take a knee during the National Anthem.

Yes, Trump and I do share the same view on Kaepernick, as do about 72% of normal Americans, last time I checked.
(For what a poll is worth, at any rate.)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/poll-majority-of-americans-disagree-with-colin-kaepernicks-protest/
Sorry Trumpkin but it's closer to a split as of May...
Poll: 53 percent of Americans say it’s ‘never appropriate’ to kneel during the national anthem
Quote :

By Scott Clement and
Emily Guskin
May 23

A slight majority of Americans say it’s never appropriate to kneel during the national anthem in protest according to a Washington Post-Kaiser Family Foundation poll, a sign that player protests draw persistently passionate reactions as the National Football League adopts a new policy to discourage demonstrations.

Since you're not shy about answering the Kaepernick issue,how about the others? Let me refresh your memory.....
You've never once criticized anything Trump has done. Families in internment camps? Crickets. Exploding deficits? Crickets! Puerto Rico Katrina with 3000 dead? Your hero claims it was an "unsung success". Shall I go on? Bending over and totally capitulating for Putin? Not a word! Over 4000 lies since he was sworn in? Yoo hoo...Anyone home?
What's your position on those issues,?

You can continue to cowardly ignore these simple questions but then don't complain about being labeled a Trump Worshiping Sycophant. You're not fooling anyone here.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/12/2018, 12:03 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
 Since you're not shy about answering the Kaepernick issue,how about the others? Let me refresh your memory.....
You've never once criticized anything Trump has done. Families in internment camps? Crickets. Exploding deficits? Crickets! Puerto Rico Katrina with 3000 dead? Your hero claims it was an "unsung success". Shall I go on? Bending over and totally capitulating for Putin? Not a word! Over 4000 lies since he was sworn in? Yoo hoo...Anyone home?
What's your position on those issues,?

You can continue to cowardly ignore these simple questions but then don't complain about being labeled a Trump Worshiping Sycophant. You're not fooling anyone here.

Perhaps you should gobble a handful of Ritalin and begin paying attention:

happy jack wrote:
 .... whining about what I didn't say doesn't count ....
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/20/2018, 7:35 pm

Colin Kaepernick to be honored by Harvard
Quote :
Former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick and comedian Dave Chappelle are among eight people being honored by Harvard University for their contributions to black history and culture, the university announced Thursday.

All eight recipients of the W.E.B. Du Bois Medal will be honored Oct. 11 by the Hutchins Center for African and African American Research at Harvard.

"The medal honors those who have made significant contributions to African and African-American history and culture, and more broadly, individuals who advocate for intercultural understanding and human rights in an increasingly global and interconnected world," the Hutchins Center said.

Kaepernick, formerly of the San Francisco 49ers, created a firestorm when he began kneeling during the national anthem in 2016 to protest police brutality and social injustice. He has more recently been the centerpiece of an advertising campaign by Nike.

He has donated and helped raise millions of dollars for organizations fighting social injustice, and founded the Know Your Rights Camp.
Very Happy cheers cyclops
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   10/22/2018, 1:18 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6301147/Eric-Reid-earns-praise-Colin-Kaepernick-scuffling-field-Malcolm-Jenkins.html

Panthers' Eric Reid angrily confronts the Eagles' Malcolm Jenkins before labeling him a 'sellout' and 'neo-colonialist' for not kneeling during the national anthem... sparking praise from Colin Kaepernick

Safeties for Eagles and Panthers met for a tense exchange before game started
Reid needed to be restrained by teammates as he yelled at Jenkins
Two men have been feuding since Players Coalition struck deal with NFL
Coalition was promised by owners almost $100million to tackle social issues
In exchange, owners wanted players to refrain from protesting during anthem
Reid was angry because Jenkins intentionally left Kaepernick out
Reid was one of first NFL players along with Kaepernick to kneel in protest
Kaepernick posted a tweet saying: '#ImwithReid'

Free speech for me, but not for thee.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2038

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   10/22/2018, 2:03 pm

happy jack wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6301147/Eric-Reid-earns-praise-Colin-Kaepernick-scuffling-field-Malcolm-Jenkins.html

Panthers' Eric Reid angrily confronts the Eagles' Malcolm Jenkins before labeling him a 'sellout' and 'neo-colonialist' for not kneeling during the national anthem... sparking praise from Colin Kaepernick

Safeties for Eagles and Panthers met for a tense exchange before game started
Reid needed to be restrained by teammates as he yelled at Jenkins
Two men have been feuding since Players Coalition struck deal with NFL
Coalition was promised by owners almost $100million to tackle social issues
In exchange, owners wanted players to refrain from protesting during anthem
Reid was angry because Jenkins intentionally left Kaepernick out
Reid was one of first NFL players along with Kaepernick to kneel in protest
Kaepernick posted a tweet saying: '#ImwithReid'

Free speech for me, but not for thee.

What does that even mean, in this context?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   10/22/2018, 3:59 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6301147/Eric-Reid-earns-praise-Colin-Kaepernick-scuffling-field-Malcolm-Jenkins.html

Panthers' Eric Reid angrily confronts the Eagles' Malcolm Jenkins before labeling him a 'sellout' and 'neo-colonialist' for not kneeling during the national anthem... sparking praise from Colin Kaepernick

Safeties for Eagles and Panthers met for a tense exchange before game started
Reid needed to be restrained by teammates as he yelled at Jenkins
Two men have been feuding since Players Coalition struck deal with NFL
Coalition was promised by owners almost $100million to tackle social issues
In exchange, owners wanted players to refrain from protesting during anthem
Reid was angry because Jenkins intentionally left Kaepernick out
Reid was one of first NFL players along with Kaepernick to kneel in protest
Kaepernick posted a tweet saying: '#ImwithReid'

Free speech for me, but not for thee.

What does that even mean, in this context?

It means that an attempt to coerce speech is on a par with an attempt to suppress speech.
What did you think it meant?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2038

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   10/23/2018, 3:46 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6301147/Eric-Reid-earns-praise-Colin-Kaepernick-scuffling-field-Malcolm-Jenkins.html

Panthers' Eric Reid angrily confronts the Eagles' Malcolm Jenkins before labeling him a 'sellout' and 'neo-colonialist' for not kneeling during the national anthem... sparking praise from Colin Kaepernick

Safeties for Eagles and Panthers met for a tense exchange before game started
Reid needed to be restrained by teammates as he yelled at Jenkins
Two men have been feuding since Players Coalition struck deal with NFL
Coalition was promised by owners almost $100million to tackle social issues
In exchange, owners wanted players to refrain from protesting during anthem
Reid was angry because Jenkins intentionally left Kaepernick out
Reid was one of first NFL players along with Kaepernick to kneel in protest
Kaepernick posted a tweet saying: '#ImwithReid'

Free speech for me, but not for thee.

What does that even mean, in this context?

It means that an attempt to coerce speech is on a par with an attempt to suppress speech.
What did you think it meant?

Yeah... but how does that relate to the article? Who is "coercing speech?" Who is "attempting to suppress speech?"
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6594

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   10/23/2018, 4:43 pm

Scorpion wrote:

Yeah... but how does that relate to the article?  Who is "coercing speech?"  

Reid is ripping Jenkins because he is not protesting in a manner that is satisfactory to Reed. I grant you the fact that Reed is not coercing speech in any official capacity, but merely through peer pressure and public shaming.


Scorpion wrote:

Who is "attempting to suppress speech?"

No one, in this instance, is suppressing speech. Just pointing out that suppression and coercion are opposite sides of the same unsavory coin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   

Back to top Go down
 
Kaepernick
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: