Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/12/2018, 10:47 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Coward wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
How about we start with your answering the questions I presented above?  What's your position on those examples? Answer each and every one.

How about we start with first things first?
Sounds good to me
You provide proof of this alleged Trump worship that you have been attributing to me ever since the election, and we can move on from there.
The proof is right here in this thread. I've asked you for your position on several actions by Trump that myself and a majority of Americans feel are outrageous,such as his total capitulation to Putin at their Helsinki meeting. Each and every time you've ignored my simple request. Why?
Unless and until you can substantiate your claims of my "Trump worship" by clearly and positively demonstrating such "worship" and by citing any of my posts in which this "worship" has allegedly occurred (whining about what I didn't say doesn't count), don't expect anything else from me on this topic.
Your total silence pretty much substantiates all my allegations.
Trump Worshiping Coward Desperately Trying To Avoid Further Embarassment wrote:
And speaking of 'topics', the topic of this thread is Kaepernick.
Pay attention.
Nope,Sorry. You've made it quite clear in this thread that you and your hero Trump who you obviously worship,share the exact same view on Kaepernick and the actions of NFL players and others that take a knee during the National Anthem. That being said, it clearly opens the door to ask you your position on other Trump actions.

If I must constantly repeat myself to you, then repeat I shall:

Unless and until you can substantiate your claims of my "Trump worship" by clearly and positively demonstrating such "worship" and by citing any of my posts in which this "worship" has allegedly occurred (whining about what I didn't say doesn't count), don't expect anything else from me on this topic.

And please pay particular attention to the highlighted portion, because that really does count.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/12/2018, 10:57 am

Artie60438 wrote:
  You've made it quite clear in this thread that you and your hero Trump who you obviously worship,share the exact same view on Kaepernick and the actions of NFL players and others that take a knee during the National Anthem.

Yes, Trump and I do share the same view on Kaepernick, as do about 72% of normal Americans, last time I checked.
(For what a poll is worth, at any rate.)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/poll-majority-of-americans-disagree-with-colin-kaepernicks-protest/
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/12/2018, 11:55 am

Artie60438 wrote:
  You've made it quite clear in this thread that you and your hero Trump who you obviously worship,share the exact same view on Kaepernick and the actions of NFL players and others that take a knee during the National Anthem.

Yes, Trump and I do share the same view on Kaepernick, as do about 72% of normal Americans, last time I checked.
(For what a poll is worth, at any rate.)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/poll-majority-of-americans-disagree-with-colin-kaepernicks-protest/
Sorry Trumpkin but it's closer to a split as of May...
Poll: 53 percent of Americans say it’s ‘never appropriate’ to kneel during the national anthem
Quote :

By Scott Clement and
Emily Guskin
May 23

A slight majority of Americans say it’s never appropriate to kneel during the national anthem in protest according to a Washington Post-Kaiser Family Foundation poll, a sign that player protests draw persistently passionate reactions as the National Football League adopts a new policy to discourage demonstrations.

Since you're not shy about answering the Kaepernick issue,how about the others? Let me refresh your memory.....
You've never once criticized anything Trump has done. Families in internment camps? Crickets. Exploding deficits? Crickets! Puerto Rico Katrina with 3000 dead? Your hero claims it was an "unsung success". Shall I go on? Bending over and totally capitulating for Putin? Not a word! Over 4000 lies since he was sworn in? Yoo hoo...Anyone home?
What's your position on those issues,?

You can continue to cowardly ignore these simple questions but then don't complain about being labeled a Trump Worshiping Sycophant. You're not fooling anyone here.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/12/2018, 12:03 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
 Since you're not shy about answering the Kaepernick issue,how about the others? Let me refresh your memory.....
You've never once criticized anything Trump has done. Families in internment camps? Crickets. Exploding deficits? Crickets! Puerto Rico Katrina with 3000 dead? Your hero claims it was an "unsung success". Shall I go on? Bending over and totally capitulating for Putin? Not a word! Over 4000 lies since he was sworn in? Yoo hoo...Anyone home?
What's your position on those issues,?

You can continue to cowardly ignore these simple questions but then don't complain about being labeled a Trump Worshiping Sycophant. You're not fooling anyone here.

Perhaps you should gobble a handful of Ritalin and begin paying attention:

happy jack wrote:
 .... whining about what I didn't say doesn't count ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   

Back to top Go down

Kaepernick
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: