Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Kaepernick

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3158

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   10/4/2016, 9:08 am

This highlights the problem beautifully:

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   3/22/2017, 11:11 am

Poor baby.



http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/colin-kaepernick-free-agency-rumors-news-updates-quarterback-signings-contract/xuaiqfa1k1z41bshdrqbylbw7

Is Colin Kaepernick being blackballed by NFL teams? Prove he's not


David Steele @david_c_steele

Published on Mar. 18, 2017

It seemed a little early to condemn NFL teams for freezing out Colin Kaepernick. Barely a week had gone by in free agency. With one exception — albeit a grotesque, borderline-obscene one — not many quarterbacks had been coming off of the market. Bleacher Report’s Friday story on how front-office types still want nothing to do with him for his protests during the national anthem shined another light on it.
Still, it’s a long offseason. It only takes one team rowing against the tide. And, again, even the Jay Cutlers were still looking for work, never mind a part-time starter fighting against a scarlet letter.
Then, this week, Nick Foles signed with the Eagles.
EJ Manuel signed with the Raiders.
Geno Smith signed with the Giants, soon after Josh Johnson, last year's backup, re-signed.
Josh McCown set up a visit with the Jets.
And, of course, this all was after Mike Glennon signed with the Bears for $18.5 million guaranteed.
Come on. Stop it. Do not ever say Colin Kaepernick can't get a job because he's not good enough.
Think of a better excuse. Think of a better lie. Hey, even try telling the truth — this time, on the record.
But don’t feed everybody the "It’s because Kaepernick is a trash quarterback" line. Everybody’s full, thank you.
Now, the Bleacher Report explanation is much more plausible — and NFL executives no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt that their decisions are football-related.
They might be able to get away with them being money-related, except that there is nothing definitive about what Kaepernick wants to get paid. Then again … $18.5 million for Mike Glennon. To be a starter.
It's not worth the electricity needed to type it, or to trot out the stats that say Kaepernick was not terrible in his 11 games last season. It’s not worth repeating that he had not played in a year because of multiple surgeries and is healthier now than he has been in two seasons. Not worth the reminder that the 49ers’ new management is rebuilding the entire roster from scratch, which tells you Kaepernick wasn’t exactly working with the same weapons Matt Ryan was.
Of course this isn't about football. It’s about maintaining the status quo, or what NFL teams believe that to be. It's about not ruffling feathers, or at least the feathers NFL teams care about ruffling.
It's about at least one team in the market for a quarterback, the Giants, with a coach who's on the record as being "disappointed" in Kaepernick’s protest (at the same time he eagerly defended a kicker who abused his wife). The two signings they made essentially scream, "Anybody But Kaepernick."
And it’s about one nameless AFC general manager who took this to its furthest extreme and told Bleacher Report that he’s afraid "Trump will tweet about the team," and that some teams want no part of that kind of attention.
Imagine that. Kaepernick was the one labeled a coward in so many places for so many reasons last season — including, implausibly, for making it known that he would no longer do the same protest at games next season.
That marked Kaepernick a coward, yet teams are scared of a hot take from the president, and let that guide their football decisions.
Meanwhile, those who said the rich, entitled jock really wasn’t sacrificing anything with his kneeling must be aware by now exactly what he sacrificed.
Until someone proves it wrong, he has sacrificed his NFL career. Teams find Manuel, Foles and Smith to be more reasonable options at what they’ve made clear is the most important position in their sport.
NFL teams are free to prove that wrong. So far, early in free agency, they haven’t.


Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/26/2017, 8:41 am

My, my.
The Liberal Tantrum du jour certainly seems to have some legs.
I wonder how long it will take these people to realize that the folks who watch their games do not, unlike the players, have the luxury of behaving like pampered assholes.  
It would be interesting to see the reaction if the police decided to "take a knee" rather than serving and protecting those in black communities.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3158

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/26/2017, 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3158

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/26/2017, 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/26/2017, 6:48 pm

Heretic wrote:

Just so there is no misunderstanding, let me see if I have this straight: blacks, under the auspices of free speech, may say anything they wish to say. Whites, on the other hand, are not allowed to comment if or when they are offended by such speech.
Does that pretty much sum up your viewpoint?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3158

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/26/2017, 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/27/2017, 4:24 am

Heretic wrote:

Kinda funny coming from someone who just recently made a post concerning 'whataboutism'.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/30/2017, 1:08 pm

Texas Sports Anchor on NFL protest nails it...

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/30/2017, 6:40 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Texas Sports Anchor on NFL protest nails it...


I personally think that Trump, as an agent of the government, should have kept his mouth shut on this issue (actually, I wish he would keep his mouth shut about a lot of things). Having said that, I think that these 'kneelers' have every right to do what they are doing. What they do not have the right to do, however, is to jeopardize the livelihood, income, and reputations of their employers while demanding that their employers continue to employ them. That is complete and utter bullshit.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   10/11/2017, 10:14 am

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
What, exactly, are you saying?
That by exercising their own 1st amendment rights, they were, in reality, demonstrating that they don't like the 1st amendment?

Conservatives seem to love the Constitution only when it applies to their rights but have a hard time applying them to all.

While we are on the topic of applying rights to all: would you defend the right of a football player to carry a Confederate flag onto the field during the playing of the national anthem before every game?


Last edited by happy jack on 10/11/2017, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   10/11/2017, 10:37 am

Cowboys' owner Jerry Jones issues the ultimatum that his players stand for the national anthem, or be benched.
Michael Wilbon, co-host of 'Pardon the Interruption', compares Jerry Jones to a plantation owner.
That might actually be an apt comparison, had slaves on a plantation been earning $1,000,000+ per year.

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   11/9/2017, 10:46 am

Ruh, roh!
First it's the NFL players who disrespect the national anthem, now it's the colored people.
What's this country coming to?


http://www.newsweek.com/naacp-urges-congress-replace-racist-national-anthem-705207

IS THE NATIONAL ANTHEM RACIST? CALIFORNIA NAACP WANTS IT GONE

BY BEATRICE DUPUY ON 11/8/17 AT 10:49 AM


The California chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is demanding that Congress get rid of the national anthem for lyrics it says are anti-black—the latest race-based dispute over the country’s main secular hymn.
The group is pushing two resolutions through Congress that would do away with the national anthem—which they say is “one of the most racist, pro-slavery, anti-black songs in the American lexicon”—and find a replacement.
“This song is wrong; it shouldn’t have been there, we didn’t have it till 1931, so it won’t kill us if it goes away,” Alice Huffman, the president of the California NAACP told CBS13.

At issue is a couplet in the full version of “The Star-Spangled Banner” that reads, “No refuge could save the hireling and slave/From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave.”
Huffman said the lyrics celebrate the deaths of black slaves in their fight for freedom in the War of 1812. Historians have argued about the meaning of the couplet for years, with some suggesting that the line refers to its author, Francis Scott Key, rejoicing in the massacre of former slaves who took the side of the British.
It is unclear if Key was making a racist reference. Key, who fought in court to help slaves, also opposed abolition, owned slaves and once remarked that blacks were “a distinct and inferior race of people, which all experience proves to be the greatest evil that afflicts a community.”
In September, vandals in Baltimore defaced a monument of Key by covering it in red paint and the words “racist anthem.”
Key wrote the poem “The Star-Spangled Banner” in 1814 to honor American troops who withstood a British attack on Fort McHenry during the War of 1812 (“their flag was still there”). The poem became the national anthem under President Herbert Hoover, almost 117 years later.
The lyric in question is not part of the song that has played before sporting events, but that, of course, hasn’t prevented the national anthem from being a symbol of racial prejudice. San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick started a nationwide conversation on the anthem last year when he knelt to protest police brutality.
“We owe a lot of it to Kaepernick,” Huffman said. “I think all this controversy about the knee will go away once the song is removed.”
The NAACP has announced its support for Kaepernick in a separate resolution, which would condemn President Donald Trump, who has called for the NFL to fire the “son of a bitch” players who fail to stand for the anthem. He even encouraged fans to leave, like Vice President Mike Pence, when players kneel during the anthem.
“I don’t think you can disrespect our country, our flag, our national anthem,” Trump said at a September press conference.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   11/25/2017, 7:34 am

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   4/21/2018, 12:39 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Colin Kaepernick honored with Amnesty International award
Quote :
Amnesty International has awarded civil rights activist and former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick with its top award.

Kaepernick was presented Amnesty International’s Ambassador of Conscience Award for 2018 in the Netherlands on Saturday.

“The Ambassador of Conscience award celebrates the spirit of activism and exceptional courage, as embodied by Colin Kaepernick. He is an athlete who is now widely recognized for his activism because of his refusal to ignore or accept racial discrimination,” said Salil Shetty, secretary general of Amnesty International.

Kaepernick first gained widespread attention in 2016 when he began kneeling during the national anthem before NFL games as a way to protest racial injustice against African-Americans. In the same year, Kaepernick also pledged to donate one million dollars to organizations that help oppressed communities.

“This is an award that I share with all of the countless people throughout the world combating the human rights violations of police officers, and their uses of oppressive and excessive force," Kaepernick said. “To quote Malcolm X, when he said that he, ‘will join in with anyone — I don’t care what color you are — as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth,’ I am here to join with you all in this battle against police violence.”
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   4/21/2018, 3:27 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
cheers  cheers  cheers
Colin Kaepernick honored with Amnesty International award
Quote :
Amnesty International has awarded civil rights activist and former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick with its top award.

Kaepernick was presented Amnesty International’s Ambassador of Conscience Award for 2018 in the Netherlands on Saturday.

“The Ambassador of Conscience award celebrates the spirit of activism and exceptional courage, as embodied by Colin Kaepernick. He is an athlete who is now widely recognized for his activism because of his refusal to ignore or accept racial discrimination,” said Salil Shetty, secretary general of Amnesty International.

Kaepernick first gained widespread attention in 2016 when he began kneeling during the national anthem before NFL games as a way to protest racial injustice against African-Americans. In the same year, Kaepernick also pledged to donate one million dollars to organizations that help oppressed communities.

“This is an award that I share with all of the countless people throughout the world combating the human rights violations of police officers, and their uses of oppressive and excessive force," Kaepernick said. “To quote Malcolm X, when he said that he, ‘will join in with anyone — I don’t care what color you are — as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth,’ I am here to join with you all in this battle against police violence.”

Well, our little Colin seems to be very well-liked in the Netherlands.
Perhaps he will stay there and kneel during the playing of their national anthem, too.
Win/Win for everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/10/2018, 12:06 pm

Nike’s online sales jumped 31% after company unveiled Kaepernick campaign, data show
Quote :
Talk of Nike Inc. sales taking a hit from the company’s decision to put ex–NFL player Colin Kaepernick at the center of its latest “Just Do It” campaign is looking overblown, based on data from a Silicon Valley digital commerce research company.

After an initial dip immediately after the news broke, Nike’s NKE, +1.93% online sales actually grew 31% from the Sunday of Labor Day weekend through Tuesday, as compared with a 17% gain recorded for the same period of 2017, according to San Francisco–based Edison Trends.

“There was speculation that the Nike/Kaepernick campaign would lead to a drop in sales, but our data over the last week does not support that theory,” said Hetal Pandya, co-founder of Edison Trends.

Nike’s stock has also held up after its initial slump. The stock rallied 2.2% on Monday and has retraced 93% of the decline to a three-week low that it suffered on Sept. 4, immediately after the campaign was revealed. It has gained 31% in 2018, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, -0.16% , which since 2013 has counted Nike as a member, has gained 5%, as the S&P 500 index SPX, +0.16% has risen about 8%.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/10/2018, 7:24 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Nike’s online sales jumped 31% after company unveiled Kaepernick campaign, data show
Quote :
Talk of Nike Inc. sales taking a hit from the company’s decision to put ex–NFL player Colin Kaepernick at the center of its latest “Just Do It” campaign is looking overblown, based on data from a Silicon Valley digital commerce research company.

After an initial dip immediately after the news broke, Nike’s NKE, +1.93% online sales actually grew 31% from the Sunday of Labor Day weekend through Tuesday, as compared with a 17% gain recorded for the same period of 2017, according to San Francisco–based Edison Trends.

“There was speculation that the Nike/Kaepernick campaign would lead to a drop in sales, but our data over the last week does not support that theory,” said Hetal Pandya, co-founder of Edison Trends.

Nike’s stock has also held up after its initial slump. The stock rallied 2.2% on Monday and has retraced 93% of the decline to a three-week low that it suffered on Sept. 4, immediately after the campaign was revealed. It has gained 31% in 2018, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, -0.16% , which since 2013 has counted Nike as a member, has gained 5%, as the S&P 500 index SPX, +0.16% has risen about 8%.



It's not surprising that people choose to support a brand that is endorsed by someone as brave as Kaepernick, someone who sacrificed everything (except, of course, the millions he's getting from Nike). My goodness, his bravery gives me the chills, and is rivaled only by the bravery of Cory "Spartacus" Booker.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/10/2018, 7:38 pm

Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Nike’s online sales jumped 31% after company unveiled Kaepernick campaign, data show
Quote :
Talk of Nike Inc. sales taking a hit from the company’s decision to put ex–NFL player Colin Kaepernick at the center of its latest “Just Do It” campaign is looking overblown, based on data from a Silicon Valley digital commerce research company.

After an initial dip immediately after the news broke, Nike’s NKE, +1.93% online sales actually grew 31% from the Sunday of Labor Day weekend through Tuesday, as compared with a 17% gain recorded for the same period of 2017, according to San Francisco–based Edison Trends.

“There was speculation that the Nike/Kaepernick campaign would lead to a drop in sales, but our data over the last week does not support that theory,” said Hetal Pandya, co-founder of Edison Trends.

Nike’s stock has also held up after its initial slump. The stock rallied 2.2% on Monday and has retraced 93% of the decline to a three-week low that it suffered on Sept. 4, immediately after the campaign was revealed. It has gained 31% in 2018, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, -0.16% , which since 2013 has counted Nike as a member, has gained 5%, as the S&P 500 index SPX, +0.16% has risen about 8%.



It's not surprising that people choose to support a brand that is endorsed by someone as brave as Kaepernick, someone who sacrificed everything (except, of course, the millions he's getting from Nike). My goodness, his bravery gives me the chills, and is rivaled only by the bravery of Cory "Spartacus" Booker.
Says the jackass that worships the unindicted co-conspirator who received 5 deferments for bone spurs. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/10/2018, 8:18 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Nike’s online sales jumped 31% after company unveiled Kaepernick campaign, data show
Quote :
Talk of Nike Inc. sales taking a hit from the company’s decision to put ex–NFL player Colin Kaepernick at the center of its latest “Just Do It” campaign is looking overblown, based on data from a Silicon Valley digital commerce research company.

After an initial dip immediately after the news broke, Nike’s NKE, +1.93% online sales actually grew 31% from the Sunday of Labor Day weekend through Tuesday, as compared with a 17% gain recorded for the same period of 2017, according to San Francisco–based Edison Trends.

“There was speculation that the Nike/Kaepernick campaign would lead to a drop in sales, but our data over the last week does not support that theory,” said Hetal Pandya, co-founder of Edison Trends.

Nike’s stock has also held up after its initial slump. The stock rallied 2.2% on Monday and has retraced 93% of the decline to a three-week low that it suffered on Sept. 4, immediately after the campaign was revealed. It has gained 31% in 2018, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, -0.16% , which since 2013 has counted Nike as a member, has gained 5%, as the S&P 500 index SPX, +0.16% has risen about 8%.



It's not surprising that people choose to support a brand that is endorsed by someone as brave as Kaepernick, someone who sacrificed everything (except, of course, the millions he's getting from Nike). My goodness, his bravery gives me the chills, and is rivaled only by the bravery of Cory "Spartacus" Booker.
Says the jackass that worships the unindicted co-conspirator who received 5 deferments for bone spurs. Sleep



Do you think that for once - just once - you could back up the bullshit that you constantly spew and post some actual examples of this alleged Trump-worship of mine? Don't you think it's kind of hard to make the case that I worship someone who I didn't even vote for?
How about this time you put the fuck up or shut the fuck up?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/11/2018, 8:42 pm

Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Do you think that for once - just once - you could back up the bullshit that you constantly spew and post some actual examples of this alleged Trump-worship of mine?
Besides being a racist,homophobe,and white supremicist,values you share with your hero,the unindicted co-conspirator,you've never once criticized anything he's done. Families in internment camps? Crickets. Exploding deficits? Crickets! Puerto Rico Katrina? Silence! Shall I go on? Bending over for Putin? Not a word! Over 4000 lies since he was sworn in? Yoo hoo...Anyone home?
What's your position on those issues,Trumpkin?


When Obama was POTUS you found something to complain about constantly. If he left the lights on in the oval office you'd be jumping out your skin. How come not a peep about Trump.


Lying Liar just like his hero Tump wrote:
Don't you think it's kind of hard to make the case that I worship someone who I didn't even vote for?
Hahaha.hee..hee..hee,hahaha Sure you didn't Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/11/2018, 9:34 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Do you think that for once - just once - you could back up the bullshit that you constantly spew and post some actual examples of this alleged Trump-worship of mine?
Besides being a racist,homophobe,and white supremicist,values you share with your hero,the unindicted co-conspirator,you've never once criticized anything he's done. Families in internment camps? Crickets. Exploding deficits? Crickets! Puerto Rico Katrina? Silence! Shall I go on? Bending over for Putin? Not a word! Over 4000 lies since he was sworn in? Yoo hoo...Anyone home?
What's your position on those issues,Trumpkin?


When Obama was POTUS you found something to complain about constantly. If he left the lights on in the oval office you'd be jumping out your skin. How come not a peep about Trump.


Lying Liar just like his hero Tump wrote:
Don't you think it's kind of hard to make the case that I worship someone who I didn't even vote for?
Hahaha.hee..hee..hee,hahaha Sure you didn't Rolling Eyes

All you have demonstrated is what I didn't do. How about some actual examples of my alleged "Trump worship"? If you can't handle that, how about you stop lying and simply shut the fuck up when it comes to that topic?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/11/2018, 9:58 pm

Trump Worshiper wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
Do you think that for once - just once - you could back up the bullshit that you constantly spew and post some actual examples of this alleged Trump-worship of mine?
Besides being a racist,homophobe,and white supremicist,values you share with your hero,the unindicted co-conspirator,you've never once criticized anything he's done. Families in internment camps? Crickets. Exploding deficits? Crickets! Puerto Rico Katrina with 3000 dead? Your hero claims it was an "unsung success". Shall I go on? Bending over for Putin? Not a word! Over 4000 lies since he was sworn in? Yoo hoo...Anyone home?
What's your position on those issues,Trumpkin?


When Obama was POTUS you found something to complain about constantly. If he left the lights on in the oval office you'd be jumping out your skin. How come not a peep about Trump.


Lying Liar just like his hero Tump wrote:
Don't you think it's kind of hard to make the case that I worship someone who I didn't even vote for?
Hahaha.hee..hee..hee,hahaha Sure you didn't Rolling Eyes

All you have demonstrated is what I didn't do. How about some actual examples of my alleged "Trump worship"?
How about we start with your answering the questions I presented above?  What's your position on those examples? Answer each and every one.
Angry Hotheaded Trump Worshiper wrote:
If you can't handle that, how about you stop lying and simply shut the fuck up when it comes to that topic?
Nope,that's not going to happen until you answer the above questions.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/12/2018, 7:31 am

Artie60438 wrote:
How about we start with your answering the questions I presented above?  What's your position on those examples? Answer each and every one.

How about we start with first things first?
You provide proof of this alleged Trump worship that you have been attributing to me ever since the election, and we can move on from there.
Unless and until you can substantiate your claims of my "Trump worship" by clearly and positively demonstrating such "worship" and by citing any of my posts in which this "worship" has allegedly occurred (whining about what I didn't say doesn't count), don't expect anything else from me on this topic.
And speaking of 'topics', the topic of this thread is Kaepernick.
Pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   9/12/2018, 10:09 am

Trump Worshiping Coward wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
How about we start with your answering the questions I presented above?  What's your position on those examples? Answer each and every one.

How about we start with first things first?
Sounds good to me
Trump Worshiping Coward wrote:
You provide proof of this alleged Trump worship that you have been attributing to me ever since the election, and we can move on from there.
The proof is right here in this thread. I've asked you for your position on several actions by Trump that myself and a majority of Americans feel are outrageous,such as his total capitulation to Putin at their Helsinki meeting. Each and every time you've ignored my simple request. Why?
Trump Worshiping Coward wrote:
Unless and until you can substantiate your claims of my "Trump worship" by clearly and positively demonstrating such "worship" and by citing any of my posts in which this "worship" has allegedly occurred (whining about what I didn't say doesn't count), don't expect anything else from me on this topic.
Your total silence pretty much substantiates all my allegations.
Trump Worshiping Coward Desperately Trying To Avoid Further Embarassment wrote:
And speaking of 'topics', the topic of this thread is Kaepernick.
Pay attention.
Nope,Sorry. You've made it quite clear in this thread that you and your hero Trump who you obviously worship,share the exact same view on Kaepernick and the actions of NFL players and others that take a knee during the National Anthem. That being said, it clearly opens the door to ask you your position on other Trump actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   

Back to top Go down
 
Kaepernick
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: