Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Blue Lives Matter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/8/2018, 3:21 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Like the previous 2 posts from the Trump Worshiping Troll,More evidence ....

Since you appear to be so concerned with 'evidence', you might want to provide some evidence of my"Trump Worship", along with my denigration of Muslims, blacks, and gays, on a "regular basis".

Specific examples of those two claims of yours, please, because without such evidence, your posts make it very clear that you are quite the liar.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/9/2018, 4:36 pm

Advocate for the murder of police officers60438 wrote:
   
Some might say they brought this on themselves...

http://kdvr.com/2018/01/08/authorities-release-body-cam-footage-from-deadly-deputy-ambush/


DOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. — The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office on Monday released edited versions of body camera video and more details about what led to the deadly deputy ambush on New Year’s Eve.

Deputy Zackari Parrish was shot along with three other sheriff’s deputies, a Castle Rock Police Department SWAT officer and two citizens in an ambush at a Highlands Ranch apartment.

Parrish died at the scene.

In a video released by the sheriff’s office, Douglas County Sheriff Tony Spurlock details what happened that morning. The video was edited to only show short portions of bodycam video from deputies at the scene.

Officers said they were called to the apartment twice in the early morning hours of New Year’s Eve with the first call coming at 3 a.m. on the report of a noise complaint.

Parrish tried to provide the suspect, Matthew Riehl, the assistance he needed at the time, Spurlock said.

“We’re here because we want to make sure you’re OK,” a deputy is heard saying. “Do me a favor next time [Riehl], if you ever call us, try not to scream.”

The deputies were called back to the Copper Canyon Apartments at 5:17 a.m. on a domestic disturbance call, but they later determined it to be a mental health call.

“It’s deputy Parrish, DougCo Sheriff’s Office,” Parrish is heard saying. “Hey, Matt, it’s Zack. Yes we can help you. I’m with the sheriff’s office. Right here man. We can talk out here. I just want to make sure you’re OK.”

Deputies talked to Reihl and tried to help him until 5:35 a.m.

“He’s going through a manic episode,” Parrish is heard saying. “We’re going to take him for an M1.”

M1 stands for a mental health hold.

Between 5:35 a.m. and 5:57 a.m. deputies were developing a plan to medical and mental health aid to Riehl, according to the sheriff’s office.

The sheriff’s office said Riehl started shooting at deputies at 5:57 a.m. with Parrish being shot in the doorway.

Deputies Taylor Davis, Michael Doyle, and Jeff Pelle were also shot. Davis went out a window head-first, while Doyle and Pelle were hit immediately and went out the front door, according to the sheriff’s office.

They made an attempt to get back in but the gunfire was too much.

The deputies began helping each other and called for more resources, the sheriffs office said.

Riehl continued shooting out the window while the deputies were rendering aid to each other.

A rescue mission was put into place at 7:30 a.m. to get Parrish. At that time, deputies shot and killed Riehl.

“I’m very proud of the officers — the men and women who were on that call that night,” Spurlock said. “They did exactly what they were trained to do. They provided aid, they provided service, they provided care and compassion.

“Unfortunately, it turned violent.

“May God bless Zack Parrish. God bless the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office and our Douglas County community. Live life like Zack Parrish.”

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/22/2018, 8:52 am

Trump Worshiping Racist Troll wrote:
Advocate for the outing of racist police officers60438 wrote:
   
Some might say they brought this on themselves...

Kentucky assistant police chief fired for racist messages
LOUISVILLE, Ky.

Quote :
Court documents have revealed what ended the 25-year law enforcement career of an assistant police chief in the Louisville suburb of Prospect, Kentucky.

Media outlets report that acting Chief Todd Shaw sent what Jefferson County Attorney Mike O'Connell calls "highly disturbing racist and threatening Facebook messages" to a Louisville police recruit who had sought his advice. Among other things, Shaw advised the recruit to shoot black kids caught smoking marijuana, and then sexually assault their parents.

In another message, Shaw, who is white, disparaged the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., calling him a racist womanizer, and saying "because someone shot him, I get a day off with pay each year."

Shaw resigned in November after his boss presented him with the messages. O'Connell said Shaw sent the private Facebook messages in September and October 2016.

A judge ordered the evidence released last week. Media outlets had requested the messages under the state Open Records Act. Shaw had sought to keep them secret.

Once again my point is proven.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/22/2018, 9:43 am

Spoiled child 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
Some might say they brought this on themselves...

Kentucky assistant police chief fired for racist messages
LOUISVILLE, Ky.

Quote :
Court documents have revealed what ended the 25-year law enforcement career of an assistant police chief in the Louisville suburb of Prospect, Kentucky.

Media outlets report that acting Chief Todd Shaw sent what Jefferson County Attorney Mike O'Connell calls "highly disturbing racist and threatening Facebook messages" to a Louisville police recruit who had sought his advice. Among other things, Shaw advised the recruit to shoot black kids caught smoking marijuana, and then sexually assault their parents.

In another message, Shaw, who is white, disparaged the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., calling him a racist womanizer, and saying "because someone shot him, I get a day off with pay each year."

Shaw resigned in November after his boss presented him with the messages. O'Connell said Shaw sent the private Facebook messages in September and October 2016.

A judge ordered the evidence released last week. Media outlets had requested the messages under the state Open Records Act. Shaw had sought to keep them secret.

Once again my point is proven.



1. Exactly what point have you deluded yourself into thinking you have proven?
2. Exactly what does this have to do with me?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/22/2018, 11:31 am

Proven Racist wrote:
Spoiled child 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
Some might say they brought this on themselves...

Kentucky assistant police chief fired for racist messages
LOUISVILLE, Ky.

Quote :
Court documents have revealed what ended the 25-year law enforcement career of an assistant police chief in the Louisville suburb of Prospect, Kentucky.

Media outlets report that acting Chief Todd Shaw sent what Jefferson County Attorney Mike O'Connell calls "highly disturbing racist and threatening Facebook messages" to a Louisville police recruit who had sought his advice. Among other things, Shaw advised the recruit to shoot black kids caught smoking marijuana, and then sexually assault their parents.

In another message, Shaw, who is white, disparaged the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., calling him a racist womanizer, and saying "because someone shot him, I get a day off with pay each year."

Shaw resigned in November after his boss presented him with the messages. O'Connell said Shaw sent the private Facebook messages in September and October 2016.

A judge ordered the evidence released last week. Media outlets had requested the messages under the state Open Records Act. Shaw had sought to keep them secret.

Once again my point is proven.

1. Exactly what point have you deluded yourself into thinking you have proven?
The point that you seem to be obsessed with

Trump Worshiping Racist Troll wrote:
2. Exactly what does this have to do with me?
You can't really be that that stupid,can you?  Never mind,I think we all know the answer.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/22/2018, 11:49 am

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Spoiled child 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
Some might say they brought this on themselves...

Kentucky assistant police chief fired for racist messages
LOUISVILLE, Ky.

Quote :
Court documents have revealed what ended the 25-year law enforcement career of an assistant police chief in the Louisville suburb of Prospect, Kentucky.

Media outlets report that acting Chief Todd Shaw sent what Jefferson County Attorney Mike O'Connell calls "highly disturbing racist and threatening Facebook messages" to a Louisville police recruit who had sought his advice. Among other things, Shaw advised the recruit to shoot black kids caught smoking marijuana, and then sexually assault their parents.

In another message, Shaw, who is white, disparaged the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., calling him a racist womanizer, and saying "because someone shot him, I get a day off with pay each year."

Shaw resigned in November after his boss presented him with the messages. O'Connell said Shaw sent the private Facebook messages in September and October 2016.

A judge ordered the evidence released last week. Media outlets had requested the messages under the state Open Records Act. Shaw had sought to keep them secret.

Once again my point is proven.

1. Exactly what point have you deluded yourself into thinking you have proven?
The point that you seem to be obsessed with

happy jack wrote:
2. Exactly what does this have to do with me?
You can't really be that that stupid,can you?  Never mind,I think we all know the answer.



I see now - you've proven the point that you believe police officers should be murdered for making inappropriate Facebook posts.
Yeah, sorry I didn't catch that right away.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/22/2018, 12:59 pm

Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:

I see now - you've proven the point that you believe police officers should be murdered for making inappropriate Facebook posts.
You must have started hitting the sauce early today. Shocked
Where exactly did I ever say that I "believe police officers should be murdered for making inappropriate Facebook posts".
Be specific....Show us exactly where.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/22/2018, 3:34 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:

I see now - you've proven the point that you believe police officers should be murdered for making inappropriate Facebook posts.
You must have started hitting the sauce early today. Shocked
Where exactly did I ever say that I "believe police officers should be murdered for making inappropriate Facebook posts".
Be specific....Show us exactly where.


Your original post ....

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
Some might say they brought this on themselves...

.... was a direct response to a post I made on the Ferguson thread concerning the shootings of police officers:

http://nofree.forumotion.com/t18615p150-fergusonmo

Page 7

happy jack wrote:
Perhaps Artie will comment on this after the effect of his/her celebratory champagne wears off.



http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/12/us/ferguson-protests/index.html

State, county police take over Ferguson protest security after shooting

By Greg Botelho, CNN

Updated 4:59 PM ET, Thu March 12, 2015

(CNN)With tensions running high after the shooting of two officers in Ferguson, Missouri, state and county police are once again taking over protest security in the St. Louis suburb.
St. Louis County Police and the Missouri State Highway Patrol will "assume command of the security detail regarding protests" at 6 p.m. (7 p.m. ET), St. Louis County Police said in a statement.
Ferguson Police will remain responsible for "routine policing services" in the city, the statement said.
The takeover comes less than a day after two police officers standing guard outside Ferguson police headquarters were shot in what St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar called an "ambush," spurring a manhunt for those responsible for targeting the line of officers.
"We could have buried two police officers," Belmar told reporters. "... I feel very confident that whoever did this ... came there for whatever nefarious reason that it was."
The shots rang out shortly after midnight, at the end of a protest against the Ferguson Police Department. That department has been under fire since one of its officers, Darren Wilson, shot and killed black teen Michael Brown in August, and more recently since a scathing U.S. Department of Justice report came out documenting a pattern of racial discrimination.


………



Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Perhaps Artie will comment on this after the effect of his/her celebratory champagne wears off.

Some might say they brought this on themselves.... Kinda like when you keep poking a dog and then you're surprised when it bites you.
Ferguson Police Routinely Violate Rights of Blacks, Justice Dept. Finds




When you posted the same quote yet again - "Some might say they brought this on themselves...."  in response to a police officer making inappropriate Facebook posts, there is no other conclusion to be drawn, other than the obvious one: that that officer deserves the same fate as the officers in Ferguson, and that he brought it on himself.
Care to explain?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/22/2018, 6:16 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:

I see now - you've proven the point that you believe police officers should be murdered for making inappropriate Facebook posts.
You must have started hitting the sauce early today. Shocked
Where exactly did I ever say that I "believe police officers should be murdered for making inappropriate Facebook posts".
Be specific....Show us exactly where.


Your original post ....

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
Some might say they brought this on themselves...

.... was a direct response to a post I made on the Ferguson thread concerning the shootings of police officers:

http://nofree.forumotion.com/t18615p150-fergusonmo

Page 7

happy jack wrote:
Perhaps Artie will comment on this after the effect of his/her celebratory champagne wears off.



http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/12/us/ferguson-protests/index.html

State, county police take over Ferguson protest security after shooting

By Greg Botelho, CNN

Updated 4:59 PM ET, Thu March 12, 2015

(CNN)With tensions running high after the shooting of two officers in Ferguson, Missouri, state and county police are once again taking over protest security in the St. Louis suburb.
St. Louis County Police and the Missouri State Highway Patrol will "assume command of the security detail regarding protests" at 6 p.m. (7 p.m. ET), St. Louis County Police said in a statement.
Ferguson Police will remain responsible for "routine policing services" in the city, the statement said.
The takeover comes less than a day after two police officers standing guard outside Ferguson police headquarters were shot in what St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar called an "ambush," spurring a manhunt for those responsible for targeting the line of officers.
"We could have buried two police officers," Belmar told reporters. "... I feel very confident that whoever did this ... came there for whatever nefarious reason that it was."
The shots rang out shortly after midnight, at the end of a protest against the Ferguson Police Department. That department has been under fire since one of its officers, Darren Wilson, shot and killed black teen Michael Brown in August, and more recently since a scathing U.S. Department of Justice report came out documenting a pattern of racial discrimination.


………
That was nothing more than a comment I made after the fact. It proves nothing,you idiot.



Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Perhaps Artie will comment on this after the effect of his/her celebratory champagne wears off.

Some might say they brought this on themselves.... Kinda like when you keep poking a dog and then you're surprised when it bites you.
Ferguson Police Routinely Violate Rights of Blacks, Justice Dept. Finds



Delusional Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:

When you posted the same quote yet again - "Some might say they brought this on themselves...."  in response to a police officer making inappropriate Facebook posts, there is no other conclusion to be drawn, other than the obvious one: that that officer deserves the same fate as the officers in Ferguson, and that he brought it on himself.
Care to explain?
Yeah,when Cops make racist posts like that it can lead to violence against them. It's just an example. I'm not advocating anything so stop lying about it. Once again you've come up with nothing.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/22/2018, 8:09 pm

happy jack wrote:
   
Your original post ....

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
Some might say they brought this on themselves...

.... was a direct response to a post I made on the Ferguson thread concerning the shootings of police officers:

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
    That was nothing more than a comment I made after the fact. It proves nothing,you idiot.



It proves that you clearly believe the officers deserved to be shot.



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
happy jack wrote:

When you posted the same quote yet again - "Some might say they brought this on themselves...."  in response to a police officer making inappropriate Facebook posts, there is no other conclusion to be drawn, other than the obvious one: that that officer deserves the same fate as the officers in Ferguson, and that he brought it on himself.
Care to explain?
Yeah,when Cops make racist posts like that it can lead to violence against them.



Yes, violence which you clearly believe they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/22/2018, 9:54 pm

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
   
Your original post ....

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
Some might say they brought this on themselves...

.... was a direct response to a post I made on the Ferguson thread concerning the shootings of police officers:

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
    That was nothing more than a comment I made after the fact. It proves nothing,you idiot.

It proves that you clearly believe the officers deserved to be shot.
No,it doesn't even come close. Now pay attention stupid....I said "some" might say they brought this on themselves". "Some" isn't me,is it?

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
happy jack wrote:

When you posted the same quote yet again - "Some might say they brought this on themselves...."  in response to a police officer making inappropriate Facebook posts, there is no other conclusion to be drawn, other than the obvious one: that that officer deserves the same fate as the officers in Ferguson, and that he brought it on himself.
Care to explain?
Yeah,when Cops make racist posts like that it can lead to violence against them.

Delusional Internet mind reader wrote:
Yes, violence which you clearly believe they deserve.
Since I never said they deserve it,once again you've managed to make a fool ofyourself.

Quote :
So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win!

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/23/2018, 10:22 am

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
I said "some" might say they brought this on themselves". "Some" isn't me,is it?

"Some" people are not responsible for the sentiment that you voiced - you, and only you, are responsible.
Anyone following this would see you furiously, yet unsuccessfully, back-pedaling from your original post.
It must really suck that you are unable to delete it - it now hangs out there forever, to be resurrected as needed.




Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   Yeah,when Cops make racist posts like that it can lead to violence against them.

Yes, it can lead to violence against police officers, violence that you claim they brought on themselves, and that, in any honest assessment of your statement, violence that they had coming and, in any honest assessment of your statement, that they deserved.



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:

Quote :
So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win!

"Some" might say, "So as usual, you're a lying, weaselly eunuch!"   "So as usual, you're a lying, weaselly eunuch!"  "So as usual, you're a lying, weaselly eunuch!"  "So as usual, you're a lying, weaselly eunuch!"
Yup. "Some" might say that.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/23/2018, 11:17 am

happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
I said "some" might say they brought this on themselves". "Some" isn't me,is it?

"Some" people are not responsible for the sentiment that you voiced - you, and only you, are responsible.
Anyone following this would see you furiously, yet unsuccessfully, back-pedaling from your original post.
It must really suck that you are unable to delete it - it now hangs out there forever, to be resurrected as needed.
Nothing to delete,stupid. I proved I never said it.

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   Yeah,when Cops make racist posts like that it can lead to violence against them.

Delusional Trump Worshiping Racist Troll wrote:
Yes, it can lead to violence against police officers, violence that you claim they brought on themselves, and that, in any honest assessment of your statement, violence that they had coming and, in any honest assessment of your statement, that they deserved.
Anyone else notice how this idiot takes a statement of mine and then just adds on to it with his own warped thinking desperately trying to justify his lies? How sad Sad


Troll's worst nightmare wrote:

Quote :
So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win!
Angry Troll wrote:

"Some" might say, "So as usual, you're a lying, weaselly eunuch!"   "So as usual, you're a lying, weaselly eunuch!"  "So as usual, you're a lying, weaselly eunuch!"  "So as usual, you're a lying, weaselly eunuch!"
Yup. "Some" might say that.

There's that out of control anger. Very Happy It must be difficult realizing that I Pwned you again. Laughing You've made my day!  lol!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/23/2018, 12:05 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
Nothing to delete,stupid. I proved I never said it.

If by, "I proved I never said it", you mean, "I said it and now I have no way to walk it back", then, yes - I presume you believe that you have proven your case (or something like that - with you, it's impossible to tell, given that you live in a world that is all your own).    



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers who "some might say" is a complete douchenozzle wrote:
   
There's that out of control anger.

Anger?
Nah.
Ridicule?
Oh, hell yes.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/23/2018, 2:27 pm

happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the education of dumbass racist trolls 60438 wrote:
Nothing to delete,stupid. I proved I never said it.

If by, "I proved I never said it", you mean, "I said it and now I have no way to walk it back", then, yes - I presume you believe that you have proven your case (or something like that - with you, it's impossible to tell, given that you live in a world that is all your own).
You have never provided any proof.   Let me dumb this down to a 4th grade level that you might be able to grasp....

Example 1) If I write "Some might say he was responsible for his own death" it doesn't mean I claim he was responsible for his own death,just that "some" might feel that way.

Example 2) Now if I write "He was responsible for his own death" then you would have a case.


So unless you can provide some evidence like example 2, I would suggest you stop digging yourself deeper into the hole you've dug.



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers who \"some might say" is a complete douchenozzle wrote:
   
There's that out of control anger.

Desperate fool trying to save face. wrote:
Anger?
Nah.
Ridicule?
Oh, hell yes.
I guess I and everyone else here just imagined the temper tantrum you threw when you were proven to be a fool.  Rolling Eyes What ever you say,sport.

Quote :
Now go home and get your shine box

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/23/2018, 5:55 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
You have never provided any proof.  

Yeah, actually, I have - over and over. I can't do anything, however, about the fact that you are in a state of complete denial over it.
As I said, you live in a world that is all your own.




One who obsesses over ejaculation while discussing murdered schoolchildren 60438 wrote:
   I guess I and everyone else here just imagined the temper tantrum you threw when you were proven to be a fool.

Everyone else?
Apparently, you are imagining that there are other people here, in much the same way you imagine that you win every debate with me, and in much the same way you imagine that, in your world, you have friends.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/23/2018, 9:41 pm

happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
You have never provided any proof.  

Yeah, actually, I have - over and over. I can't do anything, however, about the fact that you are in a state of complete denial over it.
As I said, you live in a world that is all your own.
Yeah,a world where the statement you cling to "Some might say they brought this on themselves...Kinda like when you keep poking a dog and then you're surprised when it bites you." doesn't prove a thing. There is nothing in that statement that advocates the murder of police
officers. So keep it up. I always enjoy watching you make an even bigger fool of yourself.



One who obsesses over ejaculation while discussing murdered schoolchildren 60438 wrote:
   I guess I and everyone else here just imagined the temper tantrum you threw when you were proven to be a fool.
Losing touch with reality wrote:

Everyone else?
Apparently, you are imagining that there are other people here, in much the same way you imagine that you win every debate with me, and in much the same way you imagine that, in your world, you have friends.
There's no other people here? Could have fooled me. Shocked I must also be imagining that you still,and for years,have dedicated your signature to me.


Oh and what's with your latest insane allegation..."One who obsesses over ejaculation while discussing murdered schoolchildren 60438"? You pull that out of your ass too? This ought to be a hoot. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/24/2018, 8:11 am

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
There's no other people here? Could have fooled me.

Yeah, they've just been participating crazily nonstop in this entire exchange, haven't they?
So, I guess they're here, along with the rest of your imaginary friends.




One who obsesses over ejaculation while discussing murdered schoolchildren 60438 wrote:
Oh and what's with your latest insane allegation..."One who obsesses over ejaculation while discussing murdered schoolchildren 60438"? You pull that out of your ass too? This ought to be a hoot. Looking forward to it.

I'm very glad that you're looking forward to it, because here it is, freshly pulled out of my ass.
Savor the aroma.




http://nofree.forumotion.com/t18520p225-gun-control

Gun Control p. 10

Subject: Re: Gun Control   Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:22 am


Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

If those guns and the high capacity clips that are used with them,which you also support,were not available the odds are that some of those children and teachers might still be alive today.

Highly, highly, highly, highly doubtful.
How much resistance would a terrified and unarmed teacher and terrified 6 and 7 year-olds have been able to muster against a crazy and determined adult using even 10 round clips, which can be dumped and reinserted within seconds (a point we’ve gone over earlier in this thread, by the way, and nothing has changed since.)?
They would all have been just as dead.

The whole episode was over in minutes. The time it would have taken to reload would have at least slowed it down and lowered the number of shots he was able to get off. It's a shame you're too stupid to understand that.

Let me explain this in terms even you may be able to understand.

Please proceed Rambo...

Quote :
I consider myself to possess shooting skills that could most charitably be described as mediocre.

Much like your thinking skills.

Quote :
I have, on occasion, timed myself at the range to see how many shots I could manage to fire in the shortest amount of time. Using four 10-round magazines, I am able to fire 40 rounds in approximately 20 seconds. Bear in mind that that 20 seconds also includes the time it takes me to dump an expended magazine and slap in a new one, comprising three reloads altogether.

You sure you're not confusing this with a better than average session of "Call of Duty"?

Quote :
Should someone with even my mediocre skills, and equipped with only 10-round magazines, choose to engage in something as atrocious as the Connecticut shootings, the timeline would go something like this:

Fantasize about massacring children much?

Quote :
First shot fired, and someone elsewhere in the building realizes that something is happening, but that person is not necessarily sure exactly what. By the time they have mentally processed and thought about reacting to the unknown, about 10 seconds have elapsed and the gunman has emptied at least two magazines.

Been practicing for a while?

Quote :
Does this person opt to call 911 immediately, or does this person decide to assess the situation first?
Let’s say he calls 911 immediately.
He dials and waits for an answer, and by this time at least another 10 seconds have elapsed and the gunman has emptied his 3rd and 4th magazines.
The 911 operator listens, processes the information, and initiates the procedure to notify officers so that they may respond.
At least another 10 seconds have elapsed, and the gunman has emptied his 5th and 6th magazines, having fired 60 rounds so far. Again, bear in mind that his shooting skills are not up to the caliber of a member of some special forces team – he is mediocre at best – so let us concede that only one half of those shots were effective or lethal. You have 30 casualties in 30 seconds.

Putting you on a watch list sounds like a really,really good idea.

Quote :
(Remember, we are living in YOUR ideal world, a world in which high-capacity magazines are illegal, but also a world in which only truly evil people (or conservatives) actually carry a weapon for their own self-defense. Since none of the fine, upstanding citizens who inhabit this hypothetical facility that the gunman is systematically demolishing would even think about carrying a gun to defend himself or herself, the gunman is thus free to shoot with impunity and without fear of being shot at.)

Sounds like you've already scoped out a location.

Quote :
A police officer hears the call and repeats the location back to the 911 dispatcher – another 10 seconds have elapsed, allowing the gunman time to empty two more 10-round clips, again with a 50% casualty rate.
You are now dealing with 40 casualties.

Getting excited?

Quote :
Dependent upon where the responding officers are located when they get the call, and dependent upon traffic, etc., I think it would be fair to say that, at the very least, two minutes will have elapsed prior to their arrival on the scene, allowing the gunman to potentially fire 240 more rounds. For the sake of argument, let’s say that he’s getting tired and opts to fire only 100 rounds. At a 50% casualty rate, you have 50 more casualties, for a total of 90.
While the officers are coordinating and deciding upon which entrance to storm, among other discussions over all things tactical, at least another minute will have elapsed, allowing 120 more rounds to be fired, resulting in an additional 60 casualties, for a total of 150.

Almost there?

Quote :
I could go on and on, but hopefully you have by now gotten the idea.

Yeah,you finally ejaculated.

Quote :
By this point, you have a total of 150 casualties. Unless this scenario is being played out in a football stadium during the Super Bowl, it would be a safe bet that there are not too many more people left to shoot at in this hypothetical facility, and the first member of the responding SWAT team has not yet even gotten through the door.
The gunman now puts a gun to his head and produces the 151st casualty.

Mission accomplished,right psycho?

Quote :
And the other 150 either bleed or die with smiles on their faces, secure in the knowledge that high-capacity magazines have been banned, and that only crazy people carry guns.

And this I guess is your idea of a happy ending.

CC:FBI,Dept of Homeland Security,BATF,Indiana State Police,Indiana Division of Mental Health




Anything else I can do for you, Sweetie?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/24/2018, 8:48 am

BrainStem wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
   
There's no other people here? Could have fooled me.

Yeah, they've just been participating crazily nonstop in this entire exchange, haven't they?
So, I guess they're here, along with the rest of your imaginary friends.
Newsflash!!! You don't have to participate to enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself. Shocked  In fact,every time you've been stupid enough to try to win an argument against Heretic,I just sit back,read,relax,and laugh my head off as makes a fool out of you.

One who obsesses over ejaculation while discussing murdered schoolchildren 60438 wrote:
Oh and what's with your latest insane allegation..."One who obsesses over ejaculation while discussing murdered schoolchildren 60438"? You pull that out of your ass too? This ought to be a hoot. Looking forward to it.

Psycho who fantasizes about massacring children wrote:
I'm very glad that you're looking forward to it, because here it is, freshly pulled out of my ass.
Savor the aroma.


http://nofree.forumotion.com/t18520p225-gun-control

Gun Control p. 10

Subject: Re: Gun Control   Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:22 am


Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

If those guns and the high capacity clips that are used with them,which you also support,were not available the odds are that some of those children and teachers might still be alive today.

Highly, highly, highly, highly doubtful.
How much resistance would a terrified and unarmed teacher and terrified 6 and 7 year-olds have been able to muster against a crazy and determined adult using even 10 round clips, which can be dumped and reinserted within seconds (a point we’ve gone over earlier in this thread, by the way, and nothing has changed since.)?
They would all have been just as dead.

The whole episode was over in minutes. The time it would have taken to reload would have at least slowed it down and lowered the number of shots he was able to get off. It's a shame you're too stupid to understand that.

Let me explain this in terms even you may be able to understand.

Please proceed Rambo...

Quote :
I consider myself to possess shooting skills that could most charitably be described as mediocre.

Much like your thinking skills.

Quote :
I have, on occasion, timed myself at the range to see how many shots I could manage to fire in the shortest amount of time. Using four 10-round magazines, I am able to fire 40 rounds in approximately 20 seconds. Bear in mind that that 20 seconds also includes the time it takes me to dump an expended magazine and slap in a new one, comprising three reloads altogether.

You sure you're not confusing this with a better than average session of "Call of Duty"?

Quote :
Should someone with even my mediocre skills, and equipped with only 10-round magazines, choose to engage in something as atrocious as the Connecticut shootings, the timeline would go something like this:

Fantasize about massacring children much?

Quote :
First shot fired, and someone elsewhere in the building realizes that something is happening, but that person is not necessarily sure exactly what. By the time they have mentally processed and thought about reacting to the unknown, about 10 seconds have elapsed and the gunman has emptied at least two magazines.

Been practicing for a while?

Quote :
Does this person opt to call 911 immediately, or does this person decide to assess the situation first?
Let’s say he calls 911 immediately.
He dials and waits for an answer, and by this time at least another 10 seconds have elapsed and the gunman has emptied his 3rd and 4th magazines.
The 911 operator listens, processes the information, and initiates the procedure to notify officers so that they may respond.
At least another 10 seconds have elapsed, and the gunman has emptied his 5th and 6th magazines, having fired 60 rounds so far. Again, bear in mind that his shooting skills are not up to the caliber of a member of some special forces team – he is mediocre at best – so let us concede that only one half of those shots were effective or lethal. You have 30 casualties in 30 seconds.

Putting you on a watch list sounds like a really,really good idea.

Quote :
(Remember, we are living in YOUR ideal world, a world in which high-capacity magazines are illegal, but also a world in which only truly evil people (or conservatives) actually carry a weapon for their own self-defense. Since none of the fine, upstanding citizens who inhabit this hypothetical facility that the gunman is systematically demolishing would even think about carrying a gun to defend himself or herself, the gunman is thus free to shoot with impunity and without fear of being shot at.)

Sounds like you've already scoped out a location.

Quote :
A police officer hears the call and repeats the location back to the 911 dispatcher – another 10 seconds have elapsed, allowing the gunman time to empty two more 10-round clips, again with a 50% casualty rate.
You are now dealing with 40 casualties.

Getting excited?

Quote :
Dependent upon where the responding officers are located when they get the call, and dependent upon traffic, etc., I think it would be fair to say that, at the very least, two minutes will have elapsed prior to their arrival on the scene, allowing the gunman to potentially fire 240 more rounds. For the sake of argument, let’s say that he’s getting tired and opts to fire only 100 rounds. At a 50% casualty rate, you have 50 more casualties, for a total of 90.
While the officers are coordinating and deciding upon which entrance to storm, among other discussions over all things tactical, at least another minute will have elapsed, allowing 120 more rounds to be fired, resulting in an additional 60 casualties, for a total of 150.

Almost there?

Quote :
I could go on and on, but hopefully you have by now gotten the idea.

Yeah,you finally ejaculated.

Quote :
By this point, you have a total of 150 casualties. Unless this scenario is being played out in a football stadium during the Super Bowl, it would be a safe bet that there are not too many more people left to shoot at in this hypothetical facility, and the first member of the responding SWAT team has not yet even gotten through the door.
The gunman now puts a gun to his head and produces the 151st casualty.

Mission accomplished,right psycho?

Quote :
And the other 150 either bleed or die with smiles on their faces, secure in the knowledge that high-capacity magazines have been banned, and that only crazy people carry guns.

And this I guess is your idea of a happy ending.

CC:FBI,Dept of Homeland Security,BATF,Indiana State Police,Indiana Division of Mental Health

Anything else I can do for you, Sweetie?[/quote]
Nope,you've managed to make a fool of yourself once again. You're so out of touch on this allegation that I don't even have to address it.  You really should  seek professional help as it's apparent you're disconnecting from reality. Keep digging that hole though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/24/2018, 9:37 am

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers who can't quite stop obsessing over ejaculation while discussing the murders of schoolchildren 60438 wrote:
    You're so out of touch on this allegation that I don't even have to address it.  

I fully understand your reluctance to revisit your Ejaculation Proclamation - were I in your shoes, I'd be embarrassed, too. The fact that the first thought to pop into your head when discussing murdered schoolchildren involved sexually explicit bodily fluids doesn't speak all that well of you.
On another note: in a way, I almost envy you - when I have friends over for a dinner party, it can become quite pricey (not that I mind).
When you, however, have your imaginary friends over for a dinner party, you don't even need to buy extra food.
How cool is that, Sweetie?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/24/2018, 10:57 am

happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers who can't quite stop obsessing over ejaculation while discussing the murders of schoolchildren 60438 wrote:
    You're so out of touch on this allegation that I don't even have to address it.  

I fully understand your reluctance to revisit your Ejaculation Proclamation - were I in your shoes, I'd be embarrassed, too. The fact that the first thought to pop into your head when discussing murdered schoolchildren involved sexually explicit bodily fluids doesn't speak all that well of you.
On another note: in a way, I almost envy you - when I have friends over for a dinner party, it can become quite pricey (not that I mind).
When you, however, have your imaginary friends over for a dinner party, you don't even need to buy extra food.
How cool is that, Sweetie?


Truly a Masters Course in Stupid.
 Bravo cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/24/2018, 11:10 am

Artie60438 wrote:
   

 


Damn!
A cartoon!
You certainly put a lot of thought into this debate, didn't you, Precious?
In your imaginary world, with your imaginary friends, my argument has apparently been blown out of the water yet again!
Speaking quite frankly, Honeypot, I am devastated.
Devastated, I tell you.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/24/2018, 4:18 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   

 


Damn!
A cartoon!
You certainly put a lot of thought into this debate, didn't you, Precious?
Debate?


Mental Case wrote:

In your imaginary world, with your imaginary friends, my argument has apparently been blown out of the water yet again!
Speaking quite frankly, Honeypot, I am devastated.
Devastated, I tell you.
Project much?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   1/25/2018, 2:41 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Project much?    

No projection whatsoever - I just call 'em as I see 'em, Cupcake.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   2/9/2018, 2:21 pm

California police worked with neo-Nazis to pursue 'anti-racist' activists, documents show
Quote :

Officers expressed sympathy with white supremacists and sought their help to target counter-protesters after a violent 2016 rally, according to court documents

Quote :
California police investigating a violent white nationalist event worked with white supremacists in an effort to identify counter-protesters and sought the prosecution of activists with “anti-racist” beliefs, court documents show.

The records, which also showed officers expressing sympathy with white supremacists and trying to protect a neo-Nazi organizer’s identity, were included in a court briefing from three anti-fascist activists who were charged with felonies after protesting at a Sacramento rally. The defendants were urging a judge to dismiss their case and accused California police and prosecutors of a “cover-up and collusion with the fascists”.

Defense lawyers said the case at the state capital offers the latest example of US law enforcement appearing to align with neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups while targeting anti-fascist activists and Donald Trump protesters after violent clashes.
Resisting the resistance: anti-liberal rage brews in California's right wing
Read more

“It is shocking and really angering to see the level of collusion and the amount to which the police covered up for the Nazis,” said Yvette Felarca, a Berkeley teacher and anti-fascist organizer charged with assault and rioting after participating in the June 2016 Sacramento rally, where she said she was stabbed and bludgeoned in the head. “The people who were victimized by the Nazis were then victimized by the police and the district attorneys.”
Some might say that these scumbags covering up for Nazis once again proves my point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Blue Lives Matter   

Back to top Go down
 
Blue Lives Matter
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: