Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

San Bernardino

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/12/2015, 2:57 pm

Heretic wrote:

happy jack wrote:
Would you care to give me a rundown on the number of deaths caused by non-Islamic domestic terrorists as opposed to the number of deaths caused by Islamic domestic terrorists?

See here and here, though the numbers are only from 9/11, so the numbers are a little off.
I see the troll has tried to obfuscate the discussion by posting 9/11 and death numbers  instead of  focusing on the bigger picture which is the undisputed fact that non-Muslims perpetrate terror attacks in this country way,way, more often than Muslims.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/12/2015, 3:42 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

I see the troll has tried to obfuscate the discussion by posting 9/11 and death numbers ....

How is including the 911 attacks in any way "obfuscating" the discussion?
Did the attacks not occur?
Were they not perpetrated by Islamic jihadists?
Exactly what in the fuck are you talking about?

Artie60438 wrote:

.... instead of  focusing on the bigger picture which is the undisputed fact that non-Muslims perpetrate terror attacks in this country way,way, more often than Muslims.

Way, way more often?
According to Heretic's post, the death toll scorecard is 48 - 45, very slight advantage to the right-wingers.
And as a sidebar, he included the Oklahoma City bombing, yet omitted the 911 attacks.
Kind of a big omission, doncha think?
Even accounting for that, the actual death toll scorecard now sits at 3041 (Islamists) to 213 (Scary Christian White Guys).

http://securitydata.newamerica.net/extremists/deadly-attacks.html

Deadly Jihadist Attacks
Total number of people killed:
Plot name Persons killed
2015 San Bernardino Shooting
2015 Chattanooga, TN Military Shooting
2014 Washington and New Jersey Killing Spree
2014 Oklahoma Beheading
2013 Boston Marathon Bombing
2009 Little Rock Shooting
2009 Fort Hood Shooting
2006 Seattle Jewish Federation Shooting
2002 Los Angeles Airport Shooting

Deadly Right Wing Attacks
Plot name Persons killed
2015 Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting
2015 Charleston Church Shooting
2014 Las Vegas Police Ambush
2014 Kansas Jewish Center Shooting
2014 Blooming Grove Police Shooting
2012 Tri-State Killing Spree
2012 St. John's Parish Police Ambush
2012 Sikh Temple Shooting
2011 FEAR Militia
2010 Carlisle, PA Murder
2010 Austin, TX Plane Attack
2009 Pittsburgh Police Shootings
2009 Holocaust Museum Shooting
2009 George Tiller Assassination
2009 Flores Murders, Pima County, AZ
2009 Brockton, MA Murders
2008 Knoxville, TN Church Shooting
2004 Tulsa OK, Bank Robbery

Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/12/2015, 4:57 pm

Wait, wait, wait...  you're kidding, right?  

Laughably uninformed jack wrote:
Would you care to give me a rundown on the number of deaths caused by non-Islamic domestic terrorists as opposed to the number of deaths caused by Islamic domestic terrorists?

Quote :
The September 11 attacks killed 2,996 people and injured more than 6,000 others.[1] These immediate deaths included 265 on the four planes, 2,606 in the World Trade Center and in the surrounding area, and 125 at the Pentagon.[2][3] The attacks of September 11, 2001, were the deadliest terrorist act in world history and the most devastating foreign attack on American soil since the sneak attack by the Japanese on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.

I was unaware 9/11 was *domestic* terrorism.  I'd be interested to hear what info you have that the FBI doesn't.  Or are you just unaware that the definition of "domestic terrorism" is something other than "happens on American soil"?

Laughably uninformed jack also wrote:
Even accounting for that, the actual death toll scorecard now sits at 3041 (Islamists) to 213 (Scary Christian White Guys).

So you're also a better terrorism expert than our national security agencies, all of which currently recognize domestic terrorism as the greater threat right now?  On what do you base such a grade school analysis?   And please, be as specific as possible.  American lives are at stake.  But anyway, assuming that the numbers fell the way you think they do, it still shows that whites are far more dangerous.  They're responsible for far more terrorist attacks; they're just terribly inefficient at it, thankfully for the rest of us.  Though in no way should that make you feel more comfortable.

Last edited by Heretic on 12/12/2015, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/12/2015, 8:14 pm

Let's breakdown this scenario:

Quote :
A South Dakota man was arrested on Thursday after police found 114 guns as well as bomb-making materials inside his home....

The suspects also had around 10,000 rounds of ammunition, as well as grenades, and $20,000 in cash inside their home at the time of their arrest.

The only reason they're in trouble is because several of the guns were illegally modified.  Is that a relevant threat or should it all be legal?  Should the bombs be relevant to the arrest or no?  Is there are reason to be concern for the public's safety or not?

I wrote:
If the muppets in the GOP are correct, and one of the purposes of the Second Amendment is to be able to overthrow the government, how do we prevent that from happening at the hands of domestic terrorists?

What if this was all legally owned by the California shooters?  Totes ok?  What if this was all legally owned by Enrique the day before he turned it all over to the shooters?  Still ok, or would we be wondering in either case what we could have done to prevent such a tragedy?  Whatever the justification, I see no reason why we need to spend time deciphering their intentions.  Anyone with this amount of firearms is clearly looney; it's just not necessary.  The only measurable benefit is how rock hard they get handling guns.  At best, they're not gonna turn into crack-shot vigilantes and end crime in their neighborhood.  At worst, they arm the next insurrection.  No amount of their "freedom" is worth the risk to the rest of the community.

Law enforcement was right to intervene, and were only able to do so because a small part of what they were doing was illegal.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/13/2015, 1:30 am

Heretic wrote:
Wait, wait, wait...  you're kidding, right?  

………

I was unaware 9/11 was *domestic* terrorism.  I'd be interested to hear what info you have that the FBI doesn't.  Or are you just unaware that the definition of "domestic terrorism" is something other than "happens on American soil"?

Oh, my – is my face red, or what?!?!
Yes, I was referring to acts of terrorism that took place on American soil, but mistakenly labeled those acts ‘domestic terrorism’.
Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
I haven’t been this embarrassed since the time I used a dessert fork to eat my salad.

happy jack wrote:

Heretic wrote:
But anyway, assuming that the numbers fell the way you think they do, it still shows that whites are far more dangerous.  

Based upon the actual death toll figures, the average attack by Islamic terrorists took out 67.6 people per event.
The average attack by the Dirty White Boys took out an average of 4.4 people per event.

Heretic wrote:
 They're responsible for far more terrorist attacks; they're just terribly inefficient at it, thankfully for the rest of us.  

Far more terrorist attacks?
I guess that depends on how you define ‘far more’.
Based upon your figures (and if you include 911 as a single attack, when in fact it was 4 separate attacks), the Dirty White Boys committed exactly 2 more acts of terrorism than the Islamic terrorists, but their attacks were far less lethal.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/13/2015, 2:30 am

Yes, yes, yes...  you're right.  The Pentagon et. al has it all fucking wrong.  'Cause you know better, with your sooper dooper thinkin'.  I'd say your flash of genius warrants at least a call to the Merillville branch, no?  Tell those Feds where they're obviously going wrong.  I suppose the latest reports are all just a conspiracy too, eh?  Obama insulting the troops again?  

Please.  Rolling Eyes  Just save yourself any further embarrassment, quit being such a whiny pussy, and stop fucking dancing:  

I wrote:
happy jack wrote:
I don’t believe I’ve claimed that restrictions on explosives do work.

No, you continue to dance around that too, but you did make this claim:

Quote :
No, clearly, there should be strict laws against the possession of bombs.

If you have absolutely no clue whether they will work or not, why be in favor of them?  Why don't any of your arguments against gun control laws apply here?  

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
I would also prefer known terrorist cells actually be known.

And how are we gonna do that?

Not sure.  Like I said:

Quote :
We don't have that luxury.  If the muppets in the GOP are correct, and one of the purposes of the Second Amendment is to be able to overthrow the government, how do we prevent that from happening at the hands of domestic terrorists?  I see no other solution than effective gun control and I see no reason why it cannot include limits on stockpiling (like we already do for explosives).

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
So it would seem gun laws do serve a purpose, yes?

Yes, but only if they are obeyed.

Well, that's demonstrably false.  As I've already explained, the other thing laws do is give law enforcement the legal authority to respond to a situation.  In this case, either before or after the trigger is pulled.  That's a big distinction.

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
I’d need clear examples of what you consider to be military-grade weaponry, as that could encompass anything from a Ka-Bar knife to a nuclear warhead.

Heretic wrote:
Any and all weaponry (and configurations thereof) currently restricted to the military.

What are those, specifically?

Does it really matter?  Can you think of any weapon that you'd not want in the hands of just any civilian?  I bet you can; you're not advocating for zero restrictions like Huckabee is.  Which brings me to my point: How do you keep said weapons out of the hands of civilians without effective legislation on possession and acquisition?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/13/2015, 4:29 am

Heretic wrote:
Yes, yes, yes...  you're right.  The Pentagon et. al has it all fucking wrong.  'Cause you know better, with your sooper dooper thinkin'.  I'd say your flash of genius warrants at least a call to the Merillville branch, no?  Tell those Feds where they're obviously going wrong.  I suppose the latest reports are all just a conspiracy too, eh?  Obama insulting the troops again?  

Please.  Rolling Eyes  Just save yourself any further embarrassment, quit being such a whiny pussy, and stop fucking dancing:  

I wrote:
happy jack wrote:
I don’t believe I’ve claimed that restrictions on explosives do work.

No, you continue to dance around that too, but you did make this claim:

Quote :
No, clearly, there should be strict laws against the possession of bombs.

If you have absolutely no clue whether they will work or not, why be in favor of them?  Why don't any of your arguments against gun control laws apply here?  

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
I would also prefer known terrorist cells actually be known.

And how are we gonna do that?

Not sure.  Like I said:

Quote :
We don't have that luxury.  If the muppets in the GOP are correct, and one of the purposes of the Second Amendment is to be able to overthrow the government, how do we prevent that from happening at the hands of domestic terrorists?  I see no other solution than effective gun control and I see no reason why it cannot include limits on stockpiling (like we already do for explosives).

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
So it would seem gun laws do serve a purpose, yes?

Yes, but only if they are obeyed.

Well, that's demonstrably false.  As I've already explained, the other thing laws do is give law enforcement the legal authority to respond to a situation.  In this case, either before or after the trigger is pulled.  That's a big distinction.

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
I’d need clear examples of what you consider to be military-grade weaponry, as that could encompass anything from a Ka-Bar knife to a nuclear warhead.

Heretic wrote:
Any and all weaponry (and configurations thereof) currently restricted to the military.

What are those, specifically?

Does it really matter?  Can you think of any weapon that you'd not want in the hands of just any civilian?  

Yes. Any weapons that cause indiscriminate rather than selective damage.
As to the rest of your questions in this post, we've been over them already
here.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/13/2015, 9:14 am

I wrote:
. . . quit being such a whiny pussy, and stop fucking dancing

Or not.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/13/2015, 10:29 pm

Artie60438, in an attempt to educate a lazy troll wrote:

.... instead of  focusing on the bigger picture which is the undisputed fact that non-Muslims perpetrate terror attacks in this country way,way, more often than Muslims.

Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11
Quote :
JUNE 24, 2015
Photo
Police officers outside a Walmart in Las Vegas after a shooting last year involving suspects with  antigovernment and neo-Nazi views. Since Sept. 11, 2001, 48 people in the United States have been killed by non-Muslim extremists, compared with 26 by self-proclaimed jihadists, according to the research center New America. Credit Steve Marcus/Reuters

WASHINGTON — In the 14 years since Al Qaeda carried out attacks on New York and the Pentagon, extremists have regularly executed smaller lethal assaults in the United States, explaining their motives in online manifestoes or social media rants.

But the breakdown of extremist ideologies behind those attacks may come as a surprise. Since Sept. 11, 2001, nearly twice as many people have been killed by white supremacists, antigovernment fanatics and other non-Muslim extremists than by radical Muslims: 48 have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim, including the recent mass killing in Charleston, S.C., compared with 26 by self-proclaimed jihadists, according to a count by New America, a Washington research center.

The slaying of nine African-Americans in a Charleston church last week, with an avowed white supremacist charged with their murders, was a particularly savage case.

But it is only the latest in a string of lethal attacks by people espousing racial hatred, hostility to government and theories such as those of the “sovereign citizen” movement, which denies the legitimacy of most statutory law. The assaults have taken the lives of police officers, members of racial or religious minorities and random civilians.

Non-Muslim extremists have carried out 19 such attacks since Sept. 11, according to the latest count, compiled by David Sterman, a New America program associate, and overseen by Peter Bergen, a terrorism expert. By comparison, seven lethal attacks by Islamic militants have taken place in the same period.

If such numbers are new to the public, they are familiar to police officers. A survey to be published this week asked 382 police and sheriff’s departments nationwide to rank the three biggest threats from violent extremism in their jurisdiction. About 74 percent listed antigovernment violence, while 39 percent listed “Al Qaeda-inspired” violence, according to the researchers, Charles Kurzman of the University of North Carolina and David Schanzer of Duke University.

Me thinks twice as many attacks by non-Muslims could be considered "way,way,more.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/14/2015, 1:25 am

Artie60438 wrote:

Quote :
JUNE 24, 2015
Photo
Police officers outside a Walmart in Las Vegas after a shooting last year involving suspects with  antigovernment and neo-Nazi views. Since Sept. 11, 2001, 48 people in the United States have been killed by non-Muslim extremists, compared with 26 by self-proclaimed jihadists, according to the research center New America. Credit Steve Marcus/Reuters

WASHINGTON — In the 14 years since Al Qaeda carried out attacks on New York and the Pentagon, extremists have regularly executed smaller lethal assaults in the United States, explaining their motives in online manifestoes or social media rants.

But the breakdown of extremist ideologies behind those attacks may come as a surprise. Since Sept. 11, 2001, nearly twice as many people have been killed by white supremacists, antigovernment fanatics and other non-Muslim extremists than by radical Muslims: 48 have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim, including the recent mass killing in Charleston, S.C., compared with 26 by self-proclaimed jihadists, according to a count by New America, a Washington research center.

The slaying of nine African-Americans in a Charleston church last week, with an avowed white supremacist charged with their murders, was a particularly savage case.

But it is only the latest in a string of lethal attacks by people espousing racial hatred, hostility to government and theories such as those of the “sovereign citizen” movement, which denies the legitimacy of most statutory law. The assaults have taken the lives of police officers, members of racial or religious minorities and random civilians.

Non-Muslim extremists have carried out 19 such attacks since Sept. 11, according to the latest count, compiled by David Sterman, a New America program associate, and overseen by Peter Bergen, a terrorism expert. By comparison, seven lethal attacks by Islamic militants have taken place in the same period.

If such numbers are new to the public, they are familiar to police officers. A survey to be published this week asked 382 police and sheriff’s departments nationwide to rank the three biggest threats from violent extremism in their jurisdiction. About 74 percent listed antigovernment violence, while 39 percent listed “Al Qaeda-inspired” violence, according to the researchers, Charles Kurzman of the University of North Carolina and David Schanzer of Duke University.

Me thinks twice as many attacks by non-Muslims could be considered "way,way,more.

Methinks someone is completely full of shit, is what methinks.
What the fuck is this fascination lately with fanatical Islamist attacks carried out since 911?
Is that some sort of magical cutoff point that is used when totaling up deaths caused by Islamic jihadists?
What about the 911 attacks themselves?
They didn’t count as jihadist attacks?
Are they to be simply written off as workplace violence?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/14/2015, 12:54 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Quote :
JUNE 24, 2015

Just for the record, the date of the article that you cited was June 24, 2015.

In July, there was the attack in Chattanooga, which killed 5, and then 14 more were killed in San Bernadino, for a total of 45 killed by "jihadists."    And 48 were killed by "non-Muslim extremists"  (After 9/11)

IIRC, jack's original question was about the number of deaths, not the number of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/14/2015, 9:22 pm

Imagine a baseball season where a troll that is seemingly immune from logic and common sense, claims that the best team in baseball was the team that scored the most runs in one game,but ended up losing 160 games.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/14/2015, 10:54 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Imagine a baseball season where a troll that is seemingly immune from logic and common sense, claims that the best team in baseball was the team that scored the most runs in one game,but ended up losing 160 games.

JV team - 3041  
Varsity - 213

Yeah, that varsity team is really a force to be reckoned with, isn't it?
And, incidentally: how many games did the JV team lose?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/15/2015, 4:55 pm

Yeah well, I'm pretty sure that the discussion was about what's happening now, not about something that happened almost 15 years ago...

Heretic wrote:
How does that protect against non-Muslim domestic terrorists (the bigger threat at the moment)?

Just thought it might be helpful to steer the discussion back to what was actually being discussed, rather than a rehash of 9/11.  After all, it's not like our country hasn't responded to that attack, is it?

Given the actual numbers, it appears that it's debatable which group(s) are the bigger threat today. But IMHO, the fact that both Muslim and non-Muslim domestic terrorists have killed roughly the same amount of people over the past 15 years is pretty damned relevant.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/15/2015, 8:15 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Yeah well, I'm pretty sure that the discussion was about what's happening now, not about something that happened almost 15 years ago...

Well, whatever your motivation to do so may be, I guess that’s one way to shift the bulk of the blame for deaths by terrorism onto the Dirty White Boys ….

Scorpion wrote:

Just thought it might be helpful to steer the discussion back to what was actually being discussed, rather than a rehash of 9/11.  

…. and that’s another ….

Scorpion wrote:

Given the actual numbers, it appears that it's debatable which group(s) are the bigger threat today.

…. and yet another.

Well done.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/15/2015, 11:49 pm

Scorpion wrote:

IIRC, jack's original question was about the number of deaths, not the number of attacks.
Yeah,because he wants to dwell on 9/11. My point is that people are more likely to be killed by white supremacists or anti-government fanatics then they are by Muslims.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/16/2015, 12:01 am

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Well, whatever your motivation to do so may be, I guess that’s one way to shift the bulk of the blame for deaths by terrorism onto the Dirty White Boys ….

I think it's beyond dispute that the attacks on 911 were heinous and unforgivable.  It's a given.  It's clear who was responsible for them.

But that's not what the discussion that you were having with Heretic was about, or at least it's clearly not what Heretic was discussing. But, hey, if you want to continue to bray on and on endlessly about something that we all agree about, then be my guest.  

BTW - I'm not trying to "shift the bulk of the blame" onto non-Muslims for the domestic attacks that they've committed... they are to blame.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/16/2015, 12:37 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Yeah,because he wants to dwell on 9/11.

I want to “dwell” on 911?
When the topic is Islamist terrorism perpetrated in the United States, the 911 attacks are the first thing to come into the mind of any sane and honest person, so I can certainly understand why you’re not getting it.

Artie60438 wrote:

My point is that people are more likely to be killed by white supremacists or anti-government fanatics then they are by Muslims.

My point is that thousands more have been killed by Islamists than have been killed by white supremacists or anti-government fanatics. There is no “more likely” about it – it’s an indisputable given. My assertion is based upon fact, while yours is based upon nothing more than speculation and wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/16/2015, 12:38 am

Scorpion wrote:

I think it's beyond dispute that the attacks on 911 were heinous and unforgivable.  It's a given.  It's clear who was responsible for them.

Really?
If it's as clear as you say it is, then why has everyone been bending over backwards trying to emphasize only the statistics concerning Islamist terrorist deaths vs. non-Islamist terrorist deaths since 911, while dismissing 911 itself?  
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/16/2015, 11:02 am

Proving my point that based on these statistics you are almost twice as likely to die at the hands of a right-winger as you are a Muslim Jihadist.

The tables below show the lethal terrorist incidents in the United States since 9/11.
Deadly Jihadist Attacks
Plot name Persons killed
2015 San Bernardino Shooting 14
2015 Chattanooga, TN Military Shooting 5
2014 Washington and New Jersey Killing Spree 4
2014 Oklahoma Beheading 1
2013 Boston Marathon Bombing 4
2009 Little Rock Shooting 1
2009 Fort Hood Shooting 13
2006 Seattle Jewish Federation Shooting 1
2002 Los Angeles Airport Shooting 2

Plot name Persons killed
2015 Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting 3
2015 Charleston Church Shooting 9
2014 Las Vegas Police Ambush 3
2014 Kansas Jewish Center Shooting 3
2014 Blooming Grove Police Shooting 1
2012 Tri-State Killing Spree 4
2012 St. John's Parish Police Ambush 2
2012 Sikh Temple Shooting 6
2011 FEAR Militia 3
2010 Carlisle, PA Murder 1
2010 Austin, TX Plane Attack 1
2009 Pittsburgh Police Shootings 3
2009 Holocaust Museum Shooting 1
2009 George Tiller Assassination 1
2009 Flores Murders, Pima County, AZ 2
2009 Brockton, MA Murders 2
2008 Knoxville, TN Church Shooting 2
2004 Tulsa OK, Bank Robbery 1
http://securitydata.newamerica.net/extremists/deadly-attacks.html
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/16/2015, 12:27 pm

happy jack wrote:
...then why has everyone been bending over backwards trying to emphasize only the statistics concerning Islamist terrorist deaths vs. non-Islamist terrorist deaths since 911, while dismissing 911 itself?

Maybe we've actually read the threat assessments issued by the various agencies involved in our national security?  At no point are any of those threat assessments based on just the number of dead, unlike your grade school analysis.  No one is dismissing 9/11, but they all recognize that the circumstances that led to such an attack being effective do not exist anymore.  Since we're not at war with Islam, they have taken into account the actual abilities of the organizations that wish to do us harm.  Also, frequency of attacks is also important, of which Muslims are the lesser threat right now.  And last, there are also the number of plots and attacks that have been interrupted...  again, of which Muslims are the lesser threat right now.  

I see no reason to second guess the Pentagon.  You've offered nothing.

Plus, can we all marvel at "pro-life" happy's hyper-focus on 9/11's victims, at the same time gleefully ignoring the 150,000+ killed and the 1.1 million injured by firearms since 9/11?

As always, the only dead or injured Americans worth defending are those killed by Muslims.  They take absolute precedence. The rest simply are not worth it.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/16/2015, 5:02 pm

Mathematically Challenged Eunuch 60438 wrote:
Proving my point that based on these statistics you are almost twice as likely to die at the hands of a right-winger as you are a Muslim Jihadist.

The tables below show the lethal terrorist incidents in the United States since 9/11.

Deadly Jihadist Attacks

Twice as likely to die at the hands of a right-winger?
Are you telling me that 1/2 of 48 = 45?
And once again, of course, you have omitted the deaths from the 911 attacks.
Why?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/16/2015, 5:12 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
...then why has everyone been bending over backwards trying to emphasize only the statistics concerning Islamist terrorist deaths vs. non-Islamist terrorist deaths since 911, while dismissing 911 itself?

Maybe we've actually read the threat assessments issued by the various agencies involved in our national security?  

I see no reason to second guess the Pentagon.  

So you are placing your faith in the capabilities of the crystal ball of the agencies who failed to predict the San Bernardino terrorist attack, the Fort Hood terrorist attack, the Boston Marathon terrorist attack, the 9/11 terrorist attacks, 1993 World Trade Center terrorist attack, and so on and so on ....?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/16/2015, 8:36 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Maybe we've actually read the threat assessments issued by the various agencies involved in our national security?  At no point are any of those threat assessments based on just the number of dead, unlike your grade school analysis.
OMG! He still can't grasp it. Shocked
happy jack wrote:

Deadly Jihadist Attacks

Why?
A new level of stupidity and ignorance for the troll. cheers A 4th or 5th grade math problem and he's in over his head. This is hilarious. I haven't laughed so much since the days of cyclops on freetime Laughing

14 dead and wingnuts want to start WWIII. Sandy Hook Massacre? Prayers & crickets. The overreaction to this shooting is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty12/16/2015, 11:19 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Maybe we've actually read the threat assessments issued by the various agencies involved in our national security?  At no point are any of those threat assessments based on just the number of dead, unlike your grade school analysis.
OMG! He still can't grasp it. Shocked
happy jack wrote:

Deadly Jihadist Attacks

Why?
A new level of stupidity and ignorance for the troll. cheers A 4th or 5th grade math problem and he's in over his head. This is hilarious. I haven't laughed so much since the days of  cyclops on freetime Laughing

14 dead and wingnuts want to start WWIII. Sandy Hook Massacre? Prayers & crickets. The overreaction to this shooting is ridiculous.

Let us look at the math, using the figures you provided:
If 48 people are killed by right-wingers and 45 people are killed by Muslims then, by your calculations, people are twice as likely to die at the hands of right-wingers than at the hands of Muslims?
I'd like to see the formula you used to arrive at that solution (and please show your work).
I don’t know what school you went to, but there is no question as to which bus you rode to get there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Bernardino   San Bernardino - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

San Bernardino
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: