Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Color Me Colored

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
edge540

edge540

Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/19/2015, 6:04 pm

You conveniently skipped this part:
Quote :
"His organization opposes laws that legitimize what he calls "gender confusion," saying that such laws encourage impressionable young people to think, "I can be whatever I want to be."
Again, do you agree with him?

happy jack wrote:

I never claimed that I had evidence that this has happened.

Great, then there really is no reason to think it would....unless you're you're a perverted, paranoid conservative who fantasizes about it.
happy jack wrote:
 I asked you if you were the type of person who was OK with this sort of thing, because unless you are a completely naïve numbfuck, you would have to acknowledge that such an occurrence is well within the realm of possibility and, actually, well within the range of probability.

Only perverted naïve numbfuck paranoid conservative would think such an occurrence is well within the realm of possibility and, actually, well within the range of probability.

Separate showers and locker rooms would solve your paranoid fantasy.
I wouldn't worry about,  Dr. Happy Jack.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/19/2015, 7:26 pm

edge540 wrote:
Quote :
"His organization opposes laws that legitimize what he calls "gender confusion," saying that such laws encourage impressionable young people to think, "I can be whatever I want to be."

I agree with the statement he made, which was:

"The reality is that humans are born male or female," says Jeff Johnston of the group Focus on the Family.”

Aside from that, I don’t have the slightest idea what particular laws he is referring to.

edge540 wrote:
I never claimed that I had evidence that this has happened.

Great, then there really is no reason to think it would....unless you're you're a perverted, paranoid conservative who fantasizes about it.
happy jack wrote:
I asked you if you were the type of person who was OK with this sort of thing, because unless you are a completely naïve numbfuck, you would have to acknowledge that such an occurrence is well within the realm of possibility and, actually, well within the range of probability.

Only perverted naïve numbfuck paranoid conservative would think such an occurrence is well within the realm of possibility and, actually, well within the range of probability. [/quote]

There have been many, many instances of guys installing peepholes or cameras in areas where they could get a good look at a naked female body. If you honestly believe that there are no guys out there who would use deception to jump at the chance of actually being in a roomful of naked women, then you would have to be, as I said before, a completely naïve numbfuck.

edge540 wrote:

Why in the hell would you even suggest having separate showers and locker rooms if you truly believe that these people are actually female?
Or do you?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/21/2015, 4:25 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Quote :

I agree with the statement he made, which was:

"The reality is that humans are born male or female," says Jeff Johnston of the group Focus on the Family.”

Aside from that, I don’t have the slightest idea what particular laws he is referring to.

Laws like this:
California law allows transgender students to pick bathrooms, sports teams they identify with
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/california-law-allows-transgender-students-to-pick-bathrooms-sports-teams-they-identify-with/

Do you oppose these laws and agree with what he said?
It's a very simple yes or no answer.

happy jack wrote:
There have been many, many instances of guys installing peepholes or cameras in areas where they could get a good look at a naked female body. If you honestly believe that there are no guys out there who would use deception to jump at the chance of actually being in a roomful of naked women, then you would have to be, as I said before, a completely naïve numbfuck.

Perverts do that because they think they can get away with it.
If you honestly think that a student at a school or some pervert at a health club could actually get away with something so stupid and ridiculous you're fucking crazy. If you're stupid enough to think that administrators at a school or the management at a health club would let something like this happen, you're an idiot.

Why don't you try out your fantasy and let us know what happens when you get out of jail.

edge540 wrote:

happy jack wrote:
Why in the hell would you even suggest having separate showers and locker rooms if you truly believe that these people are actually female?
Or do you?

To appease conservative paranoid idiots like you.
http://www.hrc.org/resources/entry/restroom-access-for-transgender-employees

happy jack wrote:
No, a transgender with a penis is a biological male who believes psychologically that he is a female.
That's right.

Quote :
And if you wish to continue to claim that someone is something other than what they are based merely upon their desire to be this other thing, then you have no choice but to agree that Ms. Dolezal is black.

Like it's been pointed out, you can't conflate the two, sorry, Dr. Happy Jack.
No, Ms.Dolezal is not black, she's is a white woman pretending dishonestly to be black. She's also according to you a "fucking whackjob."
She was not born with the wrong body.
She's also a pathological liar which means you  can not believe anything she says or claims...just like Dick Cheney.

What you and the lunatics at World Net Daily propagate is absurd.
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/category/organizations/worldnetdaily
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/21/2015, 9:24 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/rachel-dolezal-and-racial-identity.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

To the Editor: Yes, it is disturbing that someone who heads a chapter of the N.A.A.C.P. would lie about her own racial identity. Rachel Dolezal’s parents, who knew about this misrepresentation for several years, are making it clear to the media just how white their daughter is. But what kind of parents would put so much energy into proving their daughter a liar rather than trying to sort out the problems that clearly must have plagued her over the years? As a parent, I find that equally disturbing.
CATHY BERNARD
New York

But what kind of parents would put so much energy into proving their daughter a liar rather than trying to sort out the problems that clearly must have plagued her over the years?

WTF?
How much “energy” does it take to say, “Our daughter is white.”?

edge540 wrote:

Like it's been pointed out, you can't conflate the two, sorry, Dr. Happy Jack.
No, Ms.Dolezal is not black, she's is a white woman pretending dishonestly to be black. She's also according to you a "fucking whackjob."
She was not born with the wrong body.

Based upon your logic, if she “feels” that she is black, and if she “feels” that she was born into the wrong body, then she is black.  Hence, she is not a white woman. No different from a transgender.
Incidentally, edge - happy Father's Day. Or is it Mother's Day?
Hard to tell with you transjenner types.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/22/2015, 8:19 am

I see you can't answer a very simple yes or no question, why is that?

Do you oppose these laws and agree with what Jeff Johnston of the group Focus on the Family said?

Is it because your answer will expose what type of person you are?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/22/2015, 10:04 am

edge540 wrote:

Do you oppose these laws and agree with what Jeff Johnston of the group Focus on the Family said?

As to the law concerning washroom use, I think that it would be discriminatory unless all people, regardless of their gender preference or birth junk, could use any washroom they choose at any time.
As to the law concerning sports teams, I think that we can agree that men are overwhelmingly dominant when it comes to competing against women in sports, and if we can't agree on that, then you are a complete idiot. Any men's involvement in what would be considered a primarily women's league or conference should disqualify that team from claiming any titled achievements. It would not be in any way fair to the teams who choose to limit themselves to women only if they had to compete against the superior skills and strength of a biological man. I realize that the feminists and their sympathizers would rail against that statement, but that is only because they are full of shit and unwilling to accept reality. That statement is indisputable, and  clearly vindicated by the fact that there is not a single woman competing against men in any male-occupied major sport. It is not because of discrimination - it is merely because of the inability to compete at that level.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/22/2015, 8:34 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

As to the law concerning washroom use, I think that it would be discriminatory unless all people, regardless of their gender preference or birth junk, could use any washroom they choose at any time.
That's absurd.
If you can't use a female washroom you find that discriminatory?
Because a transgender is given the choice of using washrooms you all of the sudden find the need to use a female washroom? Is that one of your fantasies? Why would you or any other NORMAL MALE even think of using a female washroom?
And you think Ms.Dolezal is fucking whackjob. Wow.
Look in the mirror Dr. Happy Jack.

Quote :
As to the law concerning sports teams, I think that we can agree that men are overwhelmingly dominant when it comes to competing against women in sports, and if we can't agree on that, then you are a complete idiot. Any men's involvement in what would be considered a primarily women's league or conference should disqualify that team from claiming any titled achievements. It would not be in any way fair to the teams who choose to limit themselves to women only if they had to compete against the superior skills and strength of a biological man.
I agree.
Quote :
I realize that the feminists and their sympathizers would rail against that statement.
No, I don't think so.
I have never heard feminists and their sympathizers rail against that statement. You have a link to back that up or are pulling nonsense out your ass as usual?

Back to the question you keep dancing around and refuse to answer.
Do you agree that those laws legitimize "gender confusion" and that such laws encourage impressionable young people to think, "I can be whatever I want to be."?

Mr. Johnston has also said this:
"Gender Identity Disorder is treatable. There are therapists who work with kids to help them accept the body they were born into and to embrace it as a good thing. This kind of therapy helps children to stop hating their bodies and to embrace their gender."

You agree? or is he full of shit?

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/23/2015, 9:32 am

edge540 wrote:

Because a transgender is given the choice of using washrooms you all of the sudden find the need to use a female washroom? Is that one of your fantasies? Why would you or any other NORMAL MALE even think of using a female washroom?

If we are talking about multiple-occupant washrooms, one solution is to have a men’s washroom for men only, a women’s washroom for women only, and a third washroom for anyone who identifies as whatever. The problem with that is, if that is mandated by law, the burden will fall on business owners to undertake the expense of adding a third washroom. So I think that the best solution is to have a washroom for people with penises and a separate washroom for those with vaginas. You know, like we have now.
It’s worked very, very well, for a very, very long time.
Why mess with success?

edge540 wrote:

Back to the question you keep dancing around and refuse to answer.
Do you agree that those laws legitimize "gender confusion" and that such laws encourage impressionable young people to think, "I can be whatever I want to be."?

I don’t have the slightest idea what effect any given law will have on any given individual. I have neither the ability to read minds, nor the ability to predict the future.

edge540 wrote:
Mr. Johnston has also said this:
"Gender Identity Disorder is treatable. There are therapists who work with kids to help them accept the body they were born into and to embrace it as a good thing. This kind of therapy helps children to stop hating their bodies and to embrace their gender."

You agree? or is he full of shit?

I’m not sure what you are expecting me to agree or disagree with.
Are there therapists who work with kids to help them accept the body they were born into and to embrace it as a good thing?
I suppose there are – so what?
And what does that have to do with me?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/23/2015, 12:46 pm

happy jack wrote:

If we are talking about multiple-occupant washrooms, one solution is to have a men’s washroom for men only, a women’s washroom for women only, and a third washroom for anyone who identifies as whatever. The problem with that is, if that is mandated by law, the burden will fall on business owners to undertake the expense of adding a third washroom.
So it's a big problem for business owners?
Have any examples of business owners being concerned about this or is this another made up right wing problem like "voter fraud" that does not exist.
I haven't heard of any, have you?

happy jack wrote:

So I think that the best solution is to have a washroom for people with penises and a separate washroom for those with vaginas. You know, like we have now.
Why mess with success?[/b]

Yeah, so did segregation in the south.
Unfortunately for the bigots, it's a civil rights issue that's not going away.
Get used to it.

Last edited by edge540 on 6/23/2015, 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/23/2015, 1:01 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

If we are talking about multiple-occupant washrooms, one solution is to have a men’s washroom for men only, a women’s washroom for women only, and a third washroom for anyone who identifies as whatever. The problem with that is, if that is mandated by law, the burden will fall on business owners to undertake the expense of adding a third washroom.
Have any examples of business owners being concerned about this or is this another made up right wing problem like "voter fraud" that does not exist.

What I specifically said was:

happy jack wrote:

…. if that is mandated by law, the burden will fall on business owners to undertake the expense of adding a third washroom.

Pay attention.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/23/2015, 1:07 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

What I specifically said was:

happy jack wrote:

…. if that is mandated by law, the burden will fall on business owners to undertake the expense of adding a third washroom.

Now that's pure gold from you after saying this:
happy jack wrote:
"I don’t have the slightest idea what effect any given law will have on any given individual. I have neither the ability to read minds, nor the ability to predict the future."

Quote :
Pay attention.

OK, so it's a problem that does not exist now but will be in the future if laws are passed. Got it, thanks.

But wait, there's a bunch of states that have gender protection laws and I haven't heard of any kind problems.
Isn't that amazing?

http://www.transgenderlaw.org/ndlaws/
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/23/2015, 2:54 pm

edge540 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

So I think that the best solution is to have a washroom for people with penises and a separate washroom for those with vaginas. You know, like we have now.

Get used to it.

So may I presume that you are in favor of all people of all manner of sexual persuasions and genders sharing the same facilities at will?
Would that make you feel confident that not a single person's civil rights are being violated?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/23/2015, 4:24 pm

I'm glad that she chose to not reproduce; I'd hate to see children being raised by a complete asshole.
These people get funnier by the minute.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/22/prof-i-chose-not-to-have-children-because-theyd-be-white/

Prof: I Chose Not To Have Children, Because They’d Be White

A white Ivy League professor has taken to the pages of the Huffington Post to condemn her own race, declaring that she chose never to reproduce because her children would simply inherit white privilege.
What do you think?
Ali Michael, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania’s (Penn) Graduate School of Education, was prompted to write by the Rachel Dolezal saga, in which the head of Spokane’s NAACP branch was revealed to be a white woman who simply identifies as black and has assimilated into black culture. Dolezal’s aspiration to forsake whiteness and embrace a new race, Michael says, is actually a routine one among whites who are repulsed by the racism and privilege they see all around them.

Michael says that, like Dolezal, she has gone through an extensive phase of trying to eradicate her whiteness (or as she calls it, Whiteness)– one so severe that she decided she didn’t want to reproduce.

“I sometimes don’t want to be white either,” Michael says. “There was a time in my 20s when everything I learned about the history of racism made me hate myself, my Whiteness, my ancestors… and my descendants. I remember deciding that I couldn’t have biological children because I didn’t want to propagate my privilege biologically.”
Michael’s describes her efforts as virtually all-consuming: She lived with a black family for a time, shaved her head, and read exclusively black authors. She also lashed out at those who dared to be white without shame.
What do you think?
“I disliked my Whiteness, but I disliked the Whiteness of other White people more,” she writes. “I felt like the way to really end racism was to feel guilty for it, and to make other White people feel guilty for it too.”

Michael has apparently mellowed out a little bit over time, and says she now accepts the necessity of whites accepting their racial identity rather than taking a new one, but mostly because this is the best way for whites to feel adequately guilty.
What do you think?
“At the end of the day, we need White people to see that we are White,” she says. “When we recognize and own our Whiteness, we can account for our own portion, our one 1/billionth of responsibility for what White people have done throughout history. We can work with other White people to begin to challenge bias, ignorance and colorblindness. We can use our privilege to confront the sources of that unfair favoring.”

Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/23/2015, 7:43 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Get used to it.

So may I presume that you are in favor of all people of all manner of sexual persuasions and genders sharing the same facilities at will?

No, but keep in mind nothing is stopping you from going into a female washroom.
If George Costanza can do it so can you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Switch_(Seinfeld)
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/23/2015, 11:05 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Get used to it.

No

Then what are you in favor of?
If you are not in favor of that, then you are undoubtedly in favor of someone inevitably having his or her civil rights violated when they are told that they may not use the facilities of their choosing.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/24/2015, 7:42 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Get used to it.

No

Then what are you in favor of?

I'm in favor of gay, lesbian and transgender equality laws:
http://www.transgenderlaw.org/ndlaws/
I don't have a problem with them, why do people you oppose them?

Why are you not in favor of gay, lesbian and transgender equality?

happy jack wrote:
If you are not in favor of that, then you are undoubtedly in favor of someone inevitably having his or her civil rights violated when they are told that they may not use the facilities of their choosing.

It's amazing how all of the sudden Dr. Happy Jacks is now a mind reader.
No I don't think so because I don’t have the slightest idea what effect any given law will have on any given individual. I have neither the ability to read minds, nor the ability to predict the future.
Like I said before there's a bunch of states that have gender protection laws and I haven't heard of any kind problems.
Have you heard of anybody crying and whining about not being able to use the facilities of their choosing like you are?
You would think that by now somebody would complained about their civil rights being violated, yes?

Do you feel it is your civil right to use a female washroom? If so why would you want to use a female washroom?

Are you jealous that a transgender has a choice and you do not?

While marriage equality laws were being passed paranoid conservative bigots were spouting the slippery slope argument and claiming that would lead to people marrying their dogs, brothers and sisters etc.

They sure nailed that one.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/24/2015, 8:56 am

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/24/2015, 9:19 am

edge540 wrote:

Have you heard of anybody crying and whining about not being able to use the facilities of their choosing like you are?

Yes – the transgenders.

edge540 wrote:

They have a choice?
I thought they were born that way.

edge540 wrote:

While marriage equality laws were being passed ….

…. you were busy slobbering over a man who opposed gay marriage, and you elected Him president – twice, no less.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/24/2015, 9:44 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Yes – the transgenders.
Link please.

edge540 wrote:

Still waiting...

happy jack wrote:
They have a choice?
I thought they were born that way.

They are born that way, they have a choice of which washroom they can use. Nice red herring.
Are you jealous? Do you still find the need to use a female washroom?

edge540 wrote:

While marriage equality laws were being passed ….

happy jack wrote:
…. you were busy slobbering over a man who opposed gay marriage, and you elected Him president – twice, no less.

And now he does not:
"But I have to tell you that over the course of several years, as I talk to friends and family and neighbors. When I think about members of my own staff who are incredibly committed, in monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together. When I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet, feel constrained, even now that Don't Ask, Don't Tell is gone, because they're not able to commit themselves in a marriage.

At a certain point, I've just concluded that for me personally, it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married."

Last edited by edge540 on 6/24/2015, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/24/2015, 9:50 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Yes – the transgenders.
Link please.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/28/17500397-amid-chants-of-shame-arizona-moves-to-restrict-transgender-bathroom-use?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=4
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/24/2015, 9:57 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Yes – the transgenders.
Link please.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/28/17500397-amid-chants-of-shame-arizona-moves-to-restrict-transgender-bathroom-use?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=4

Sorry Dr. Happy Jack, I don't see any crying and whining. I see reasonable, cogent arguments explaining why transgenders should be able to choose:
Quote :
 "Search as you might there is not enough evidence that there is any risk in allowing a person with gender identity to use a restroom of their choice," said Claire Swinford, a Tucson resident who was born a man but identifies and dresses as a woman.

In fact, she said, being dressed as a woman actually puts her at physical risk from being attacked by a man while trying to use a men's restroom. "What your bill attempts to do is sacrifice my personal safety for somebody else's sense of discomfort." ....
Patty Medway, a transgendered woman who was born a man, said she's been using female bathrooms for years without a problem. She called on Kavanagh to back away from his effort.

"I've been using washrooms for 15 years and I don't want to be discriminated against, and I'm scared to go to a male washroom," she said.

As you can see the paranoid conservative mouth breathing law makers are putting them at physical risk from other ignorant conservative mouth breathers.
Thanks for the link!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/24/2015, 11:24 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Yes – the transgenders.
Link please.

Sorry Dr. Happy Jack, I don't see any crying and whining. I see reasonable, cogent arguments explaining why transgenders should be able to choose:
Quote :
 "Search as you might there is not enough evidence that there is any risk in allowing a person with gender identity to use a restroom of their choice," said Claire Swinford, a Tucson resident who was born a man but identifies and dresses as a woman.

In fact, she said, being dressed as a woman actually puts her at physical risk from being attacked by a man while trying to use a men's restroom. "What your bill attempts to do is sacrifice my personal safety for somebody else's sense of discomfort." ....
Patty Medway, a transgendered woman who was born a man, said she's been using female bathrooms for years without a problem. She called on Kavanagh to back away from his effort.

"I've been using washrooms for 15 years and I don't want to be discriminated against, and I'm scared to go to a male washroom," she said.

As you can see the paranoid conservative mouth breathing law makers are putting them at physical risk from other ignorant conservative mouth breathers.
Thanks for the link!

There's a simple yes or no open question out there that you've been avoiding for some time now:

happy jack wrote:

Are you the type of person who is comfortable with someone with a 5 o’clock shadow, an 8-inch schvanz, a ballsack, and who calls himself a woman, sitting and watching in a locker room while your wife/daughter/sister/granddaughter stands there taking a shower?

:bball:
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/24/2015, 11:39 am

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Are you the type of person who is comfortable with someone with a 5 o’clock shadow, an 8-inch schvanz, a ballsack, and who calls himself a woman, sitting and watching in a locker room while your wife/daughter/sister/granddaughter stands there taking a shower?

No problem.
No, I'm not comfortable with your sick perverted fantasy scenario.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/24/2015, 12:11 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

No problem.

Allow me to rephrase the question:

Are you the type of person who is comfortable with a man who calls himself a woman sitting and watching in a locker room while your wife/daughter/sister/granddaughter stands there taking a shower?

Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty6/24/2015, 12:18 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

No problem.

Allow me to rephrase the question:

Are you the type of person who is comfortable with a man who calls himself a woman sitting and watching in a locker room while your wife/daughter/sister/granddaughter stands there taking a shower?

I have no problem with a transgender woman using a locker room for woman.
No I would not be comfortable with a man who is pretending (your sick perverted fantasy scenario)to be a female in a female locker room.

We have been over this before:
If you honestly think that a student at a school or some pervert at a health club could actually get away with something so stupid and ridiculous you're fucking crazy. If you're stupid enough to think that administrators at a school or the management at a health club would let something like this happen, you're an idiot.

Why don't you try out your fantasy and let us know what happens when you get out of jail.

There's a bunch of states that have had gender protection laws on the books for several years and I haven't heard of any kind problems.

So tell us jack, how often do you have these fantasies?
You're the type of person who has this obsession/fixation 24-7, once per week, month...what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   Color Me Colored - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Color Me Colored
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: