Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Color Me Colored

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 2:46 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
 

YOU are the only one making the bullshit claim, that means I don't have to refute anything.



I'm not asking you to refute the claim - I'm asking you to refute the logic behind the claim. But I understand that that is well beyond your intellectual pay grade.

Says Mr Inhofe, jack.

Sorry Mr Inhofe, there is no logic behind something that is absurd.

Here's the logic, it's like asking me to refute the logic of a conservative idiot who claims climate change is fake because it says so in the Bible.

I don't have to refute anything.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 6:33 pm

edge540 wrote:
   
happy jack wrote:
   



I'm not asking you to refute the claim - I'm asking you to refute the logic behind the claim. But I understand that that is well beyond your intellectual pay grade.


Here's the logic, it's like asking me to refute the logic of a conservative idiot who claims climate change is fake because it says so in the Bible.

I don't have to refute anything.



You say "here's the the logic", I say "here's the problem".
The problem is that you cannot debate me without throwing up a wall of links spouting the ideas of other people.
Is it possible that, just once, you could debate me using your own ideas and refutations?
Quite frankly, I don't think that that is possible.
Prove me wrong, if you can.
And you can start by taking me on, point by point, regarding this post.



happy jack wrote:
 

If you are born with a penis, you are a male.
If you are born with a vagina, you are a female.
It is biological – “feelings” have nothing to do with it.
If “feelings” were a factor, then you would have to concede that Ms. Dolezal is indeed black based upon the fact that she “feels” that she is black.
Based upon your reasoning, there is only one possible outcome:
Bruce Jenner is a woman and Ms. Dolezal is black.
But since your reasoning is faulty from the start, that is certainly not the case.
You can't have it both ways, and merely calling something by another name does not make it so.
And the funniest part about this is that I would bet that the same people who are frantically backpedaling and spouting the bullshit that you’re spouting would be the first to tell you that global warming is “settled science”.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 6:45 pm

happy jack wrote:

Prove me wrong, if you can.

Been there, done that.
Whether it's my factual idea, opinion based on fact or somebody else's expert opinion is irrelevant. You don't like it, too bad.
When you are full of shit, you're simply full of shit, it's not my fault, not my problem.

happy jack wrote:
 But I understand that that is well beyond your intellectual pay grade.

That coming from a climate change denialist crank is pure gold.


Here's why you're full of shit:
The Real Meaning Of ‘Transracial’
The revelation that Rachel Dolezal, now former head of Spokane, Washington’s NAACP chapter, is white but identifies as black has prompted a social media and cable news blitz as the country tries to make sense of a person who has artificially constructed her racial identity. Many have dubbed her as “transracial,” while others have decried that “transracial” is not actually a thing. Caught in the crossfire is a group that actually does identify as transracial, but whose identities and experiences in no way relate to Dolezal’s fabrications.
The word “transracial” has appeared over the past week thanks to conflations between Dolezal’s story and the gender transition of Caitlyn Jenner. Fox News’ resident anti-LGBT psychiatrist Keith Ablow, for example, insisted that the two are directly connected, going so far as to suggest, “It doesn’t have to just be race or gender that people assert and then change by tattooing or surgery,” adding age and species to the list of things that he believes people will claim as a trans identity. Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-KS), one of the most anti-LGBT lawmakers in Congress, joked on Twitter, “Twisted world: transgender and transracial are ‘in’; and trans fats are out! #jenner #dolezal.” And even though psychologists have been trying to explain that there is no comparison to be made between the two, it hasn’t stopped countless conservative outlets from continuing the conflation.
Dolezal seemed to accept the comparison between her and Jenner’s stories during her interview with NBC News, saying that she “resonated with some of the themes of isolation, of being misunderstood.” But there is no comparison to be made between the actual identities. There is significant evidence that there is a biological origin for transgender identities and that transgender identities are wholly authentic. While conservative estimates place the number of transgender people in the country at 700,000, there doesn’t seem to be anybody quite like Dolezal, whose deception (to herself and others) seems entirely manufactured. In other words, the nature and language of gender identities does not translate into conversations around race; there is no such thing as “transracial” in terms of a person who identifies as a race other than what was assigned at birth. But “transracial” does mean something else, and the people who identify with that word, adoptees raised in a family of a different race, are speaking out.
http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2015/06/17/3670801/transracial-adoption-rachel-dolezal-caitlyn-jenner/


happy jack wrote:
The problem is that you cannot debate me without throwing up a wall of links spouting the ideas of other people.

Yes, I can see that's a big problem for you because all those links prove you're an ignorant, anti-science, bigoted conservative republican who's full of shit.
Jackipoo, like all the clowns on Fox News, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/18/2015, 4:21 am

You rest your case?
That's a good one, considering that you have made no case to rest.
All I've seen you do is post opinion pieces and run away from the opportunity to actually refute what I wrote, which was:



happy jack wrote:
   

If you are born with a penis, you are a male.
If you are born with a vagina, you are a female.
It is biological – “feelings” have nothing to do with it.
If “feelings” were a factor, then you would have to concede that Ms. Dolezal is indeed black based upon the fact that she “feels” that she is black.
Based upon your reasoning, there is only one possible outcome:
Bruce Jenner is a woman and Ms. Dolezal is black.
But since your reasoning is faulty from the start, that is certainly not the case.
You can't have it both ways, and merely calling something by another name does not make it so.
And the funniest part about this is that I would bet that the same people who are frantically backpedaling and spouting the bullshit that you’re spouting would be the first to tell you that global warming is “settled science”.



Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/18/2015, 9:28 am

happy jack wrote:
   

If you are born with a penis, you are a male.
If you are born with a vagina, you are a female.
Rolling Eyes
Nope, not when you're born a transgender.
Starting out with a false premise makes the rest of "points" moot.


happy jack wrote:
All I've seen you do is post opinion pieces...
That's right, opinions of experts in the field that you're ignoring:
Quote :
And even though psychologists have been trying to explain that there is no comparison to be made between the two, it hasn’t stopped countless conservative outlets from continuing the conflation.... There is significant evidence that there is a biological origin for transgender identities and that transgender identities are wholly authentic.

So jack, where did you get your PhD in Psychology?




Last edited by edge540 on 6/18/2015, 10:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/18/2015, 10:49 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
All I've seen you do is post opinion pieces...
That's right, opinions of experts in the field that you're ignoring:
Quote :
And even though psychologists have been trying to explain that there is no comparison to be made between the two, it hasn’t stopped countless conservative outlets from continuing the conflation.... There is significant evidence that there is a biological origin for transgender identities and that transgender identities are wholly authentic.

[



It must be nice to have other people do your thinking for you. It saves wear and tear on those limited grey cells of yours.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/18/2015, 11:01 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
All I've seen you do is post opinion pieces...
That's right, opinions of experts in the field that you're ignoring:
Quote :
And even though psychologists have been trying to explain that there is no comparison to be made between the two, it hasn’t stopped countless conservative outlets from continuing the conflation.... There is significant evidence that there is a biological origin for transgender identities and that transgender identities are wholly authentic.

[



It must be nice to have other people do your thinking for you. It saves wear and tear on those limited grey cells of yours.

LOL, like I said jackiepoo you don't know what the fuck you're talking about...typical dumbass, clueless conservative living in a Fox News bubble.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/18/2015, 11:45 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
All I've seen you do is post opinion pieces...
That's right, opinions of experts in the field that you're ignoring:
Quote :
And even though psychologists have been trying to explain that there is no comparison to be made between the two, it hasn’t stopped countless conservative outlets from continuing the conflation.... There is significant evidence that there is a biological origin for transgender identities and that transgender identities are wholly authentic.

[



It must be nice to have other people do your thinking for you. It saves wear and tear on those limited grey cells of yours.

LOL, like I said jackiepoo you don't know what the fuck you're talking about...typical dumbass, clueless conservative living in a Fox News bubble.



1. I don’t watch Fox News.
2. You are still clearly unable to refute any of this:



happy jack wrote:
 

If you are born with a penis, you are a male.
If you are born with a vagina, you are a female.
It is biological – “feelings” have nothing to do with it.
If “feelings” were a factor, then you would have to concede that Ms. Dolezal is indeed black based upon the fact that she “feels” that she is black.
Based upon your reasoning, there is only one possible outcome:
Bruce Jenner is a woman and Ms. Dolezal is black.
But since your reasoning is faulty from the start, that is certainly not the case.
You can't have it both ways, and merely calling something by another name does not make it so.
And the funniest part about this is that I would bet that the same people who are frantically backpedaling and spouting the bullshit that you’re spouting would be the first to tell you that global warming is “settled science”.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/18/2015, 1:24 pm

happy jack wrote:


1. I don’t watch Fox News.
2. You are still clearly unable to refute any of this:

1. Right, it must be a remarkable coincidence that you're parroting their bullshit talking points.
2.Yes I did, and so did every link I posted. Can't help it if you're too fucking dense to comprehend any of it.

Again:
happy jack wrote:
   

If you are born with a penis, you are a male.
If you are born with a vagina, you are a female.
Rolling Eyes
Nope, not when you're born a transgender.
Starting out with a false premise makes the rest of your delusional "points" moot.

I just clearly refuted your nonsense.
You can stop whining now.

Now where did you get your PhD in Psychology again?...or is it Psychiatry?
Your vast knowledge and expertise on this subject was acquired exactly how?

The Weekly Standard, National Review, Rush Limbaugh, Breitbart, back of cereal box?
Oh wait, here it is:

If Jenner's a woman, then Rachel Dolezal is black
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/if-jenners-a-woman-then-rachel-dolezal-is-black/#gmhTIcriACMioiX3.99

World Net Daily?...seriously? WOW, Don't you ever get embarrassed?

Should that be Dr. Happy Jack?


enjoy:
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/18/2015, 4:31 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:


1. I don’t watch Fox News.
2. You are still clearly unable to refute any of this:

1. Right, it must be a remarkable coincidence that you're parroting their bullshit talking points.
2.Yes I did, and so did every link I posted. Can't help it if you're too fucking dense to comprehend any of it.

Again:
happy jack wrote:
   

If you are born with a penis, you are a male.
If you are born with a vagina, you are a female.




The concept that the earth is cooling .... er, I mean it's warming .... er, I mean it's changing .... er, I mean it's doing something, it really is, but we're just not sure what ....

That is your idea of "settled science".



But this ....



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis

The human penis is an external male sexual organ.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina

The vagina is a fibromuscular tubular sex organ that is part of the female genital tract.



.... is apparently open to debate.



It's a strange world in which liberals live.
Strange indeed.

Tell me, edge - should a man, fully equipped with a penis (you know, that thing that men have hanging between their legs), be allowed to hang out in a women's locker room at the health club merely because he claims that he is a woman?
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/18/2015, 4:50 pm

happy jack wrote:


That is your idea of "settled science".
No, wrong again as usual, it's not my idea. Man made climate change is "settled science" according to 97% of legitimate scientists who live on this planet.


happy jack wrote:

Tell me, edge - should a man, fully equipped with a penis (you know, that thing that men have hanging between their legs), be allowed to hang out in a women's locker room at the health club merely because he claims that he is a woman?
Depends if she/he is a transgender.
Quote :
Planet Fitness has the right to allow members to use whichever locker room corresponds with their gender identity, Alison Gill, senior legislative council for the Human Rights Campaign, told MLive.

Even though gender identity is not a protected class under Michigan anti-discrimination laws, transgender individuals still have the right to use whichever bathroom they feel comfortable using, attorney Jay Kaplan with the ACLU of Michigan's LGBT Project told MLive.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/07/living/feat-planet-fitness-transgender-member/

Why, are you worried?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 8:52 am

edge540 wrote:
   

happy jack wrote:

Tell me, edge - should a man, fully equipped with a penis (you know, that thing that men have hanging between their legs), be allowed to hang out in a women's locker room at the health club merely because he claims that he is a woman?
Depends if she/he is a transgender.



So tell me, edge – do you have some sort of expertise in detecting who is a genuine transgender and who is a run-of-the-mill pervert?
Or do you allow anyone with a beard, penis, and testicles to hang out in a women’s locker based upon his “….sincere, self-reported gender identity."?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 9:48 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
   

If you are born with a penis, you are a male.
If you are born with a vagina, you are a female.
Rolling Eyes
Nope, not when you're born a transgender.
Starting out with a false premise makes the rest of "points" moot.





Some psychologists, however, are convinced that gender dysphoria is primarily psychological in origin. Eric Vilain, a UCLA geneticist who has spent his career studying gender identity, says it's likely some mixture of factors. "There is no evidence of a biological influence on transsexualism yet," Vilain says. "
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 10:55 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
   

happy jack wrote:

Tell me, edge - should a man, fully equipped with a penis (you know, that thing that men have hanging between their legs), be allowed to hang out in a women's locker room at the health club merely because he claims that he is a woman?
Depends if she/he is a transgender.



So tell me, edge – do you have some sort of expertise in detecting who is a genuine transgender and who is a run-of-the-mill pervert?
Or do you allow anyone with a beard, penis, and testicles to hang out in a women’s locker based upon his “….sincere, self-reported gender identity."?

I'm not in charge of any women's locker rooms so I don't worry about, not concerned about and it's not my problem.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 10:58 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
   

If you are born with a penis, you are a male.
If you are born with a vagina, you are a female.
Rolling Eyes
Nope, not when you're born a transgender.
Starting out with a false premise makes the rest of "points" moot.





Some psychologists, however, are convinced that gender dysphoria is primarily psychological in origin. Eric Vilain, a UCLA geneticist who has spent his career studying gender identity, says it's likely some mixture of factors. "There is no evidence of a biological influence on transsexualism yet," Vilain says. "

You left this out:
"Are we expecting to find some biological component? Certainly I am."
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 11:00 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
   

happy jack wrote:

Tell me, edge - should a man, fully equipped with a penis (you know, that thing that men have hanging between their legs), be allowed to hang out in a women's locker room at the health club merely because he claims that he is a woman?
Depends if she/he is a transgender.



So tell me, edge – do you have some sort of expertise in detecting who is a genuine transgender and who is a run-of-the-mill pervert?
Or do you allow anyone with a beard, penis, and testicles to hang out in a women’s locker based upon his “….sincere, self-reported gender identity."?

I'm not in charge of any women's locker rooms so I don't worry about, not concerned about and it's not my problem.



In other words, you couldn't find a link to tell you what your opinion should be on this subject.
Inability to refute, debate, or even opine.
Why do you even bother participating in a forum?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 11:02 am

edge540 wrote:
   
You left this out:
"Are we expecting to find some biological component? Certainly I am."



Yes, I left it out, because it is about as relevant as if he had said, "Are we expecting to hit the Powerball jackpot? Certainly I am."
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 11:07 am

happy jack wrote:


In other words, you couldn't find a link to tell you what your opinion should be on this subject.
Inability to refute, debate, or even opine.
Why do you even bother participating in a forum?

Demonstrating and proving that conservatives like you are always full of shit.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 11:12 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:


In other words, you couldn't find a link to tell you what your opinion should be on this subject.
Inability to refute, debate, or even opine.
Why do you even bother participating in a forum?

Demonstrating and proving that conservatives like you are always full of shit.



I believe you mean trying to demonstrate and prove that conservatives like me are full of shit.
And failing - laughably.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 11:32 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:


In other words, you couldn't find a link to tell you what your opinion should be on this subject.
Inability to refute, debate, or even opine.
Why do you even bother participating in a forum?

Demonstrating and proving that conservatives like you are always full of shit.



I believe you mean trying to demonstrate and prove that conservatives like me are full of shit.
And failing - laughably.

More pure gold from a climate change denialist crank, well done.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 11:42 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:


In other words, you couldn't find a link to tell you what your opinion should be on this subject.
Inability to refute, debate, or even opine.
Why do you even bother participating in a forum?

Demonstrating and proving that conservatives like you are always full of shit.



I believe you mean trying to demonstrate and prove that conservatives like me are full of shit.
And failing - laughably.

More pure gold from a climate change denialist crank, well done.



I'm not trying to debate climate change on this thread. I'm simply trying to demonstrate the sheer ludicrousness of those who claim that climate change is settled science while at the same time denying that a person with a penis is a male.
Once again, edge, you fail laughably.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 2:14 pm

happy jack wrote:


I'm not trying to debate climate change on this thread.
You brought it up, LOL.

Quote :
I'm simply trying to demonstrate the sheer ludicrousness of those who claim that climate change is settled science
And that makes you an ignorant climate change denialist crank.
Yes, your idiotic claim is indeed ludicrous.
http://time.com/3445231/climate-denier-settled-science/

Quote :
while at the same time denying that a person with a penis is a male.
Once again, edge, you fail laughably.
Except nobody is claiming that Dr. Happy Jack.
Nice straw man.

A transgender with a penis is a female. That is supported by educated people with advanced degrees who actually know what they are talking about as opposed to simple minded, bigoted, shit for brain conservatives stuck on stupid. AGAIN exactly what is that advanced degree YOU have on this subject?
It's a shame conservative haters can't wrap their little pea brains around the fact that a person can be born male on the outside and be a female on the inside. People like you simply can't believe that a person can born in the wrong body, right?

I can see why, it must be far, far too complicated for you, yes?
Quote :
Once again, edge, you fail laughably.

You've got everything ass backwards.
I didn't fail at anything, you're the one who is failing to understand transgenders.

What this all boils down to is that you agree with this hater guy, correct, Dr. Happy Jack?
Quote :
"The reality is that humans are born male or female," says Jeff Johnston of the group Focus on the Family. His organization opposes laws that legitimize what he calls "gender confusion," saying that such laws encourage impressionable young people to think, "I can be whatever I want to be."
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 4:24 pm

edge540 wrote:
   

A transgender with a penis is a female.



No, a transgender with a penis is a biological male who believes psychologically that he is a female. And if you wish to continue to claim that someone is something other than what they are based merely upon their desire to be this other thing, then you have no choice but to agree that Ms. Dolezal is black.
You cannot have it both ways.
And back to my other question:
Are you the type of person who is comfortable with someone with a 5 o’clock shadow, an 8-inch schvanz, a ballsack, and who calls himself a woman, sitting and watching in a locker room while your wife/daughter/sister/granddaughter stands there taking a shower?
If you are that type of person, then it would tend to explain some things about you, not the least of which is your preference for hanging feces rather than Renoir prints on the walls of your home.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 4:42 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
   

A transgender with a penis is a female.


No, a transgender with a penis is a biological male who believes psychologically that he is a female. And if you wish to continue...
Believe what you want, Ill believe what the experts say.


Still waiting...
1.People like you simply can't believe that a person can born in the wrong body, right?

2.What this all boils down to is that you agree with this hater guy, correct, Dr. Happy Jack?
Quote :
"The reality is that humans are born male or female," says Jeff Johnston of the group Focus on the Family. His organization opposes laws that legitimize what he calls "gender confusion," saying that such laws encourage impressionable young people to think, "I can be whatever I want to be."

I see you're fantasizing. Interesting.
So do you actually have any tangible evidence this has actually happened?
Do you have any evidence that a male pervert has actually pretended to be a transgender and has done this?

Quote :
Are you the type of person who is comfortable with someone with a 5 o’clock shadow, an 8-inch schvanz, a ballsack, and who calls himself a woman, sitting and watching in a locker room while your wife/daughter/sister/granddaughter stands there taking a shower?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/19/2015, 5:46 pm

edge540 wrote:
   
Still waiting...
1.People like you simply can't believe that a person can born in the wrong body, right?




If a person is born with a penis and psychologically believes that he was born in the wrong body, that person is still a male, albeit a male who believes that he is a woman. But believing doesn’t make it so. We’ve been over this numerous times.





edge540 wrote:
   
2.What this all boils down to is that you agree with this hater guy, correct, Dr. Happy Jack?
"The reality is that humans are born male or female," says Jeff Johnston of the group Focus on the Family.



See above.






edge540 wrote:
   

I see you're fantasizing. Interesting.
So do you actually have any tangible evidence this has actually happened?
Do you have any evidence that a male pervert has actually pretended to be a transgender and has done this?

Quote :
Are you the type of person who is comfortable with someone with a 5 o’clock shadow, an 8-inch schvanz, a ballsack, and who calls himself a woman, sitting and watching in a locker room while your wife/daughter/sister/granddaughter stands there taking a shower?



I never claimed that I had evidence that this has happened. I asked you if you were the type of person who was OK with this sort of thing, because unless you are a completely naïve numbfuck, you would have to acknowledge that such an occurrence is well within the realm of possibility and, actually, well within the range of probability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   

Back to top Go down
 
Color Me Colored
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: