Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Color Me Colored

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Color Me Colored   6/12/2015, 3:48 pm

What a fucking whackjob.
But don’t be surprised if liberals hold her up as the poster child for a new group of victims: transracialists, or some other such nonsense.
I guess if there are people who believe that Bruce Jenner is really a woman, then there will undoubtedly be those who believe Ms. Dolezal is a real live colored person.




http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3121061/Local-NAACP-leader-professor-African-studies-outed-WHITE-parents-convincing-community-black-years.html

'She doesn't want to be seen with us because we'll ruin her image': Parents of white NAACP leader reveal they learned she was claiming to be black from newspaper article after she cut them out
• Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal revealed that their daughter Rachel Dolezal, 37, is white - not black, as she has claimed to be
• They say she started 'disguising herself' in 2007 and no longer speaks to them because they will 'ruin her image'
• She has been a civil rights activist in Idaho and Eastern Washington for years and also teaches Africana Studies at Eastern Washington University
• She is facing a city ethics investigation after identifying herself as black in an application to serve on a local police ombudsman commission
• She said she was white, black and American Indian and secured the role - but her mother says the family is Czech, Swedish and German
• KXLY asked her if she was African American and, looking stunned, she responded: 'I don't understand the question'


By LYDIA WARREN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 00:56 EST, 12 June 2015 | UPDATED: 15:09 EST, 12 June 2015

The parents of a white NAACP leader who claimed to be African American have claimed that she cut them out because she didn't want them ruining her image.
Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal spoke from their home in Troy, Montana on Friday after they revealed that their daughter, Spokane's NAACP Chapter President Rachel Dolezal, has been misleading people about her ethnicity for years.
Dolezal, who has been a civil rights activist across Idaho and Washington and works part-time as an Africana Studies professor at Eastern Washington University, is now facing a city ethics probe for falsely claiming on an application that she was black.
Her parents, who are estranged from their daughter, say they first found out she was claiming to be African American as they read a newspaper article about her 'some years ago'.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/12/2015, 6:42 pm

happy jack wrote:
What a fucking whackjob.
But don’t be surprised if liberals hold her up as the poster child for a new group of victims...

I would be very surprised, I don't think she's any kind of victim. Why would anybody thinks she's a victim?

Quote :
I guess if there are people who believe that Bruce Jenner is really a woman, then there will undoubtedly be those who believe Ms. Dolezal is a real live colored person.

I doubt that very much.

"colored person"...?

Good to see jack pretending to be living in the 14th century.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/13/2015, 4:28 am

edge540 wrote:


I would be very surprised, I don't think she's any kind of victim. Why would anybody thinks she's a victim?




Because she’s confused about her identity. Isn’t that one of the essential criteria on the road to victim status?




edge540 wrote:

"colored person"...?

Good to see jack pretending to be living in the 14th century.



Here’s what you need to do, edge:

1. Read the article I posted and make note of the organization that this nut job represents
2. Do some very complicated and intense research and find out what the acronym of her organization stands for.
3. Get back to me and we can discuss what century we live in.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/13/2015, 9:43 am

Looks to me like she has a mental problem.


Rachel Dolezal's Parents Say She Has A History Of 'Seeking To Reinvent Reality'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/12/rachel-dolezal-parents_n_7571918.html

Jack, do you always refer to black people as "colored"?

The only time I ever hear that is by old white racists in their 70's or 80's who use "colored" instead of the N word when there's other people around who are not bigots or racists.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/14/2015, 6:24 am

edge540 wrote:
Looks to me like she has a mental problem.


Rachel Dolezal's Parents Say She Has A History Of 'Seeking To Reinvent Reality'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/12/rachel-dolezal-parents_n_7571918.html

Jack, do you always refer to black people as "colored"?




No, I don’t, unless that is the preferred term which, in this case, it is.


edge540 wrote:
The only time I ever hear that is by old white racists in their 70's or 80's who use "colored" instead of the N word when there's other people around who are not bigots or racists.



If the crowd you run with talks that way, there’s really not a lot that I can do about it.







So, edge, do you think that Ms. Dolezal should be considered to be African-American, both legally and sociologically, due to the fact that she considers herself to be such?
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/14/2015, 1:42 pm

edge540 wrote:
Looks to me like she has a mental problem.
Jack, do you always refer to black people as "colored"?

happy jack wrote:
No, I don’t, unless that is the preferred term which, in this case, it is.
Why would you prefer to use a term that's mostly used by white old bigots and racists?

edge540 wrote:
The only time I ever hear that is by old white racists in their 70's or 80's who use "colored" instead of the N word when there's other people around who are not bigots or racists.



happy jack wrote:
If the crowd you run with talks that way, there’s really not a lot that I can do about it.

Sorry, I don't run or hang out with conservative republican bigots and racists. Just because I know them doesn't mean I associate with them.

happy jack wrote:

So, edge, do you think that Ms. Dolezal should be considered to be African-American, both legally and sociologically, due to the fact that she considers herself to be such?

No, personally I don't. I could care less what she considers herself and it doesn't bother me if she or anybody else does. I really don't give a shit one way or the other.
So why does it bother you so much?

First it was colored and now it's African-American??

happy jack wrote:
But don’t be surprised if liberals hold her up as the poster child for a new group of victims: transracialists, or some other such nonsense.

So are you surprised that it did not happen?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/15/2015, 4:26 am

edge540 wrote:
   
Why would you prefer to use a term that's mostly used by white old bigots and racists?



I don’t prefer to use that term, but the folks to whom I was referring apparently do prefer to use that term. Otherwise, they wouldn’t refer to themselves as members of an organization called the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, would they?








edge540 wrote:
   First it was colored and now it's African-American??



See above.








edge540 wrote:
       
happy jack wrote:

So, edge, do you think that Ms. Dolezal should be considered to be African-American, both legally and sociologically, due to the fact that she considers herself to be such?

No, personally I don't. I could care less what she considers herself and it doesn't bother me if she or anybody else does. I really don't give a shit one way or the other.



So, personally, you don't consider Bruce Jenner to be a woman based on the mere fact that he considers himself to be a woman?







edge540 wrote:
       
So why does it bother you so much?



It doesn’t bother me in the least, but it does crack me up to no end.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/15/2015, 9:20 am

https://diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/transracialists-seek-recognition-and-acceptance-an-interview-with-howard-copeland-harlem-chapter-tlpc-president/

Transracialists Seek Recognition and Acceptance: An Interview with Howard Copeland, Harlem chapter TLPC President


April 22, 2013 •

Special Report by Thomas Jackson


“I’ve always known I was a young black woman and a lesbian trapped in the body of a middle aged white man” Howard Copeland explained while adjusting the large flower in her hair. Dressed in traditional African garb and practicing the ancient religion of the Yoruba people Howard is more African then many African Americans yet she still struggles to gain recognition in the African American community. She moved to Harem five years ago in order to be closer to her church the First African Yoruba Church on East 42nd street.
You may never have heard of transracialism, but it is a movement comprised of sincere and dedicated people who only seek to be recognized for who they believe they truly are and not by their outward physical appearance. “My personal situation is very difficult” Howard explained, “It’s hard enough being black in America but being a black woman and a lesbian is almost impossible in a country founded on racism, sexism and homophobia. This country has a legacy of slavery that’s never been made restitution for.”
Sitting down with Howard and sipping Ethiopian tea in her kitchen I couldn’t help but admire the large painting of the late Ethiopian Emperor Haile Selassie hanging on the wall. Asking about the painting she answered “Oh yes, I went through a Rastafarian phase before finding my true spiritual home in the Yoruba religion, I still believe Haile Selassie is a god, that’s the best part of African animism there are so many different gods you can add another one without too much difficulty. It doesn’t really matter what gods you worship or what you choose to believe as long as you realize we are all children of the same great spirit.”
Howard’s beautiful and generous smile and her attitude of inclusiveness and tolerance stood out in my mind in stark contrast to the hateful and exclusionary rhetoric of so many churches and religious communities largely founded by privileged white males as vehicles to propagate their own personal petty hatreds and bigotries while simultaneously fleecing the ignorant and gullible and resisting progress.
Howard is President of her local chapter of the Transracialist Lesbian Pride Community, they had a controversial parade float in last year’s Gay, Lesbian and Transgendered Pride Parade through Harlem, she also volunteers at her local soup kitchen taking time off from her own busy schedule to feed the less fortunate. Despite her big heart and generosity Howard reports that many people continue to be unaccepting of her identity. “I chose to keep my original name, it’s like a slave name but it was just so much hassle to try and change it and it ain’t free either. I guess lots of people have difficulty with a white middle aged man named Howard who says he’s a young black woman but their world needs to get just a little bit bigger.”
Howard darkens her skin every day using black face make up in order to more fully approximate her true inner African American identity a process that is often gruelling and can take hours every morning and which is not without its detrimental side effects. Howard’s dermatologist has repeatedly urged her to stop. “One time a group of youths taunted me and said I was racist, I told them that’s just ignorant, I am proud of who I am! I don’t hold it against them they just need more learning in school to get educated, education is really the key.” Let us hope that Howard is right and tolerance and understanding will grow for her and many others like her who merely want to be accepted and understood by society.
“The people who hate me so much never had my chicken and waffles” Howard said laughing light heartedly before adding “it’s all good, we learn to get along and go through the struggle that the gods give us. I have my faith to help me keep going. I pray for the haters, I pity them really. Life is too short to be hating on folks just because they are different then you.”




http://nationalreport.net/transracialism-meet-americas-newest-minority/

Transracialism On The Rise – Meet America’s Newest Minority



(Home Office) – Today we explore a scarcely recognized group of individuals who are persecuted more than gays, transsexuals and African Americans combined. These victims of their own image have heralded much controversy but unlike their transsexual counterparts they have received zero support from the liberal media.
“Transracial” is the accepted term for the members of society which this piece covers. A person who is transracial does not identify with the race they were born into. They instead resonate strongly with a different racial or cultural identity. They claim it is unjust for society to label them by their color of their skin and not how they feel on the inside.
For this piece I sat down with a gentleman who identified as a transracial African American. By all outward appearances he appeared as a Caucasian in his mid to late 30s. However, he claims on the inside he is a proud Nubian warrior, who has fully embraced his adopted culture.
Born Thomas Jenkins to a suburban middle class family, he now chooses to go by the name “Tyrone Jeremiah” and lives his life as a man of color. Tyrone says he faces daily persecution from society because of how he presents himself. Errands as simple as going to the corner market are almost always a confrontational ordeal; One that sometimes ends in violence…


Nothing In Modern Day America Is More Important Than Feelings – Those Of A Transracial Person Should Be No Different
Tyrone had your average American upbringing. He never suffered physical or sexual abuse from his maternal white parents. His father was a plumber who brought home a decent wage. His mother was a supervisor at the DMV. Nothing about Tyrone’s childhood seems to be particularly out of the ordinary.
“I never felt like I belonged, know what I’m sayin’? My parents were good to me for sure. I love my folks. But it was just like, I don’t know… It was like their traditions weren’t my own. Then one day I was out with some friends, driving around ‘n sh*t. We were all still in high school at the time. Lookin’ for chicks, an all that. My buddy Pete puts in this album he just bought. It was Dr. Dre’s The Chronic. From the first cut on I was hooked. So many pieces fell into place in my mind. My alienation. Why I could never connect with my white parents… It was because was an African American trapped in a white man’s life.”
Tyrone accentuates his “black” appearance with a wardrobe filled with FUBU brand products and cosmetically darkening his facial skin tone. He looks like your average appreciator of hip hop culture but with a face painted in a dark brown hue with bright red lipstick outlining his mouth in a comical frown.


“At The End Of The Day I’m Just Like Any Other Black Guy…” Tyrone Jeremiah-
Some people are accusing Tyrone of being racist, pointing out that he’s doing little more than wearing offensive black face. Tyrone tells National Report this couldn’t be further from the truth.
“When I go out in my makeup people are always yelling obscenities at me, right. They call me a bigot, a wigger, they ask if I’m joking or just trying to start a fight. I’ve been threatened. I’ve been attacked in public places where others just stood by and watched. I’ve been refused service at restaurants.
I’ve encountered persecution equal to or greater than that of the LGBTQ community and my story seems to garner no no sympathy from the liberal media. I’m accused of racism because of how I choose to present myself. Because of the makeup I wear to feel more comfortable in my skin? African American’s aren’t shunned for using skin lightening treatments. No one calls transsexuals misogynists for wearing lipstick and eyeliner. How is my story any different?
Tyrone says he plans to continue fighting for transracial rights and that more and more individuals are contacting him every day, coming forward with their own their transracial issues. Tyrone has organized an online petition to fight for the rights of those who identify as transracial. He hopes that someday attacks on transracial individuals wearing black face or any other trinkets of their adopted culture will be punishable as a hate crime.
Tyrone’s parting words were: Blackface is not a hate crime or a racist statement. It’s how I feel most comfortable. This is how I feel on the inside and it’s my right as a human being to represent that externally. At the end of the day I’m just like any other black guy.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/15/2015, 11:16 am

happy jack wrote:

It doesn’t bother me in the least, but it does crack me up to no end.
Uh huh.
Looks to me like you're fixated on it pretty good.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/16/2015, 8:06 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

It doesn’t bother me in the least, but it does crack me up to no end.
Uh huh.
Looks to me like you're fixated on it pretty good.



Like I said, it cracks me up to no end.
I saw one article where she was referred to as Aint Jemima.
Pure gold.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/16/2015, 1:24 pm

happy jack wrote:


Like I said, it cracks me up to no end.
I saw one article where she was referred to as Aint Jemima.
Pure gold.
Well no it's not...unless you're in 4th grade or you're a conservative adult.
So much for Ms. Dolezal being a "poster child" of libruls.
Now this IS gold:



And speaking of pure gold, this is the best one yet. lol!
Trump jumps in: The Donald's latest White House run is officially on

"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/16/politics/donald-trump-2016-announcement-elections/
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/16/2015, 3:58 pm

happy jack wrote:
   


So, edge, personally, you don't consider Bruce Jenner to be a woman based on the mere fact that he considers himself to be a woman?







Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/16/2015, 8:54 pm

happy jack wrote:
   

So, edge, personally, you don't consider Bruce Jenner to be a woman based on the mere fact that he considers himself to be a woman?
No, I consider her a woman.

Since you're clueless, here's why. It's like being born a homosexual. This is at a level you should be able understand, but then again you're a conservative, so maybe not.

Quote :
If you are a guy, you usually don't think about it much. It feels normal to be male. And, for most girls, it feels very natural to be female. But that's not true for everyone. Transgender people who were born male feel they should be female, and transgender people who were born female feel they should be male.

People who are transgender feel like they're living inside a body that's all wrong for them. They often say they feel "trapped in someone else's body."
http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/guys/transgender.html

Ms. Dolezal was born white, which means she is white.
You can't change or choose your race, end of story.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 8:16 am

edge540 wrote:
   
happy jack wrote:
   

So, edge, personally, you don't consider Bruce Jenner to be a woman based on the mere fact that he considers himself to be a woman?
No, I consider her a woman.

Since you're clueless, here's why. It's like being born a homosexual. This is at a level you should be able understand, but then again you're a conservative, so maybe not.

Quote :
If you are a guy, you usually don't think about it much. It feels normal to be male. And, for most girls, it feels very natural to be female. But that's not true for everyone. Transgender people who were born male feel they should be female, and transgender people who were born female feel they should be male.

People who are transgender feel like they're living inside a body that's all wrong for them. They often say they feel "trapped in someone else's body."
http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/guys/transgender.html

Ms. Dolezal was born white, which means she is white.
You can't change or choose your race, end of story.




If you are born with a penis, you are a male.
If you are born with a vagina, you are a female.
It is biological – “feelings” have nothing to do with it.
If “feelings” were a factor, then you would have to concede that Ms. Dolezal is indeed black based upon the fact that she “feels” that she is black.
Based upon your reasoning, there is only one possible outcome:
Bruce Jenner is a woman and Ms. Dolezal is black.
But since your reasoning is faulty from the start, that is certainly not the case.
You can't have it both ways, and merely calling something by another name does not make it so.
And the funniest part about this is that I would bet that the same people who are frantically backpedaling and spouting the bullshit that you’re spouting would be the first to tell you that global warming is “settled science”.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 8:51 am

I was right:
This is at a level you should be able understand, but then again you're a conservative, so maybe not.

And of course THIS proves it:
happy jack wrote:
And the funniest part about this is that I would bet that the same people who are frantically backpedaling and spouting the bullshit that you’re spouting would be the first to tell you that global warming is “settled science”.


Oh my, Jack is on the same intellectual level as James Inhofe


Last edited by edge540 on 6/17/2015, 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 8:59 am

edge540 wrote:
I was right:
This is at a level you should be able understand, but then again you're a conservative, so maybe not.

And of course THIS proves it:
happy jack wrote:
And the funniest part about this is that I would bet that the same people who are frantically backpedaling and spouting the bullshit that you’re spouting would be the first to tell you that global warming is “settled science”.

Yes indeed, that is funny.



THAT'S your response?
I thought you would at least attempt to dispute my previous post point by point, but I guess your intellectual wherewithal does not allow it.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 9:03 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
I was right:
This is at a level you should be able understand, but then again you're a conservative, so maybe not.

And of course THIS proves it:
happy jack wrote:
And the funniest part about this is that I would bet that the same people who are frantically backpedaling and spouting the bullshit that you’re spouting would be the first to tell you that global warming is “settled science”.

Yes indeed, that is funny.



THAT'S your response?
I thought you would at least attempt to dispute my previous post point by point, but I guess your intellectual wherewithal does not allow it.

Jack, when you're as bright as James Inhofe it's just a waste of time discussing anything with you.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 9:10 am

I see.
It's not that you are unwilling to refute me point by point - it is that you are unable to do so.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 9:20 am

happy jack wrote:
I see.
It's not that you are unwilling to refute me point by point - it is that you are unable to do so.

Jack, I suggest you read the whole article:
http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/guys/transgender.html

If you still don't get it and still think Ms. Jenner is a man, that's fine I understand, after all, you're a conservative with a rigid, closed mind and I can't help you. If you choose to ignore everything in that article, no problem.
I really don't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 9:34 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
I see.
It's not that you are unwilling to refute me point by point - it is that you are unable to do so.

Jack, I suggest you read the whole article:
http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/guys/transgender.html

If you still don't get it and still think Ms. Jenner is a man, that's fine I understand, after all, you're a conservative with closed mind and I can't help you.



I can certainly sympathize with your inability to refute me point by point.
But, is it possible for you to tell me whether the second paragraph below is correct or incorrect, and why?



If you are a guy, you usually don't think about it much. It feels normal to be male. And, for most girls, it feels very natural to be female. But that's not true for everyone. Transgender people who were born male feel they should be female, and transgender people who were born female feel they should be male. People who are transgender feel like they're living inside a body that's all wrong for them. They often say they feel "trapped in someone else's body."


If you are white, you usually don't think about it much. It feels normal to be white. And, for most African-Americans, it feels very natural to be African-American. But that's not true for everyone. Transracialist people who were born white feel they should be African-American, and transracialist people who were born African-American feel they should be white. People who are transracialist feel like they're living inside a body that's all wrong for them. They often say they feel "trapped in someone else's body."
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 10:24 am

LOL, your second paragraph is total bullshit because YOU made it up.
I have never heard anybody make such claims. Unless you can actually show me and prove to me that a good number of real live people have said this, I say you're full of shit.
Why Some Experts Debunk 'Transracial' to Explain Rachel Dolezal Case
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/experts-debunk-transracial-explain-rachel-dolezal-case/story?id=31802804
You still stand by this?
happy jack wrote:
What a fucking whackjob.

edge540 wrote:


happy jack wrote:
But don’t be surprised if liberals hold her up as the poster child for a new group of victims: transracialists, or some other such nonsense.

So are you surprised that it did not happen?

Still waiting...
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 12:16 pm

edge540 wrote:
LOL, your second paragraph is total bullshit because YOU made it up.
I have never heard anybody make such claims. Unless you can actually show me and prove to me that a good number of real live people have said this, I say you're full of shit.
Why Some Experts Debunk 'Transracial' to Explain Rachel Dolezal Case
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/experts-debunk-transracial-explain-rachel-dolezal-case/story?id=31802804
You still stand by this?
happy jack wrote:
What a fucking whackjob.

edge540 wrote:


happy jack wrote:
But don’t be surprised if liberals hold her up as the poster child for a new group of victims: transracialists, or some other such nonsense.

So are you surprised that it did not happen?

Still waiting...



edge540 wrote:
LOL, your second paragraph is total bullshit because YOU made it up.
I have never heard anybody make such claims. Unless you can actually show me and prove to me that a good number of real live people have said this, I say you're full of shit.



If those claims can be made about gender, they can be made about race. You have offered nothing whatsoever to refute that, even though I‘ve asked you to do so several times.
Why is that?



edge540 wrote:


You still stand by this?
happy jack wrote:
What a fucking whackjob.




Yes.



edge540 wrote:
   
happy jack wrote:
But don’t be surprised if liberals hold her up as the poster child for a new group of victims: transracialists, or some other such nonsense.

So are you surprised that it did not happen?

Still waiting...[/quote]



Actually, this comes pretty damn close.



http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-meyer/2015/06/16/msnbcs-dyson-implies-rachel-dolezal-more-black-clarence-thomas


After the MSNBC contributor argued that for those “who talk about race as a social construct, that’s it’s more complicated” because some say “Bill Clinton is the first black president though he didn’t claim to be black” Dyson smeared Clarence Thomas and argued that as a conservative African American he would have less African American support than Rachel Dolezal.
Schultz complimented Dyson’s “very profound point” before he fretted that Dolezal’s actions might “do harm to the NAACP” which his guest resoundingly rejected. Instead of questioning the NAACP official’s actions, Dyson turned his attack on her parents for daring to tell the public who their daughter truly is:
She's trying to eradicate and erase all the vestiges of racism in the broader culture. And I think her parents have to be pressed a little bit, what is your overinvestment in insisting that she be white. I mean, this is a complicated issue here that needs to be talked about in much more sophisticated terms.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 12:48 pm

happy jack wrote:


If those claims can be made about gender, they can be made about race. You have offered nothing whatsoever to refute that, even though I‘ve asked you to do so several times.
Why is that?
Because you say so? LOL!
YOU are the only one making the bullshit claim, that means I don't have to refute anything.
Again, I have never heard anybody make such claims. Again, unless you can actually show me and prove to me that a good number of real live people have said this, I say you're full of shit. It's up to you to prove your bullshit.
I see you have nothing to say about the article posted, why is that?
Quote :
Kevin Cokley, a professor in the Department of Educational Psychology and the Department of African and African American Diaspora Studies at University of Texas-Austin, said he had never heard of case like Dolezal’s.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/experts-debunk-transracial-explain-rachel-dolezal-case/story?id=31802804
Oh wait, never mind, you have demonstrated conservative morons don't believe in facts and science. See climate change Mr. Inhofe.

edge540 wrote:


You still stand by this?
happy jack wrote:
What a fucking whackjob.

happy jack wrote:
Yes.

Great! me too! I agree, she's a fucking whackjob....and a proven liar.

 
happy jack wrote:
But don’t be surprised if liberals hold her up as the poster child for a new group of victims: transracialists, or some other such nonsense.

edge540 wrote:
So are you surprised that it did not happen?

Still waiting...

happy jack wrote:
Actually, this comes pretty damn close.

No it does not. It's only one guy sticking up for her, I don't see her being held up as a "poster child" for anything.
Just about everybody else is mocking the shit out of her.




-Larry Wilmore:

“Sorry lady, you are white, you don’t get an opinion on this. This is not a Buzzfeed quiz — Which ‘Living Single’ character are you?”


https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/7-best-rachel-dolezal-night-jokes-jimmy-fallon-143348202.html
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 1:22 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:


If those claims can be made about gender, they can be made about race. You have offered nothing whatsoever to refute that, even though I‘ve asked you to do so several times.
Why is that?
Because you say so? LOL!
YOU are the only one making the bullshit claim, that means I don't have to refute anything.
Again, I have never heard anybody make such claims. Again, unless you can actually show me and prove to me that a good number of real live people have said this, I say you're full of shit. It's up to you to prove your bullshit.

edge540 wrote:
 

happy jack wrote:
Actually, this comes pretty damn close.

No it does not. It's only one guy sticking up for her.


edge540 wrote:
   
I see you have nothing to say about the article posted, why is that?

I have never heard anybody else make such claims; it's only one person claiming that. Unless you can actually show me and prove to me that a good number of real live people have said this, I say you're full of shit.
It's up to you to prove your bullshit.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5952

PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   6/17/2015, 1:27 pm

edge540 wrote:
 

YOU are the only one making the bullshit claim, that means I don't have to refute anything.



I'm not asking you to refute the claim - I'm asking you to refute the logic behind the claim. But I understand that that is well beyond your intellectual pay grade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Color Me Colored   

Back to top Go down
 
Color Me Colored
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: