Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Monica   Monica Empty10/22/2014, 8:13 am

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/monica-lewinsky-drudge-ruined-my-life

Monica Lewinsky: Drudge Ruined My Life

No, Monica - Bill Clinton ruined your life.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica   Monica Empty10/22/2014, 10:56 am

Only a troll with Clinton Derangement syndrome would think this is a topic worthy of discussion. Get some help Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica   Monica Empty10/22/2014, 10:31 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Only a troll with Clinton Derangement syndrome would think this is a topic worthy of discussion. Get some help Sleep

Just stating what should be obvious to normal people, so I can see why you'd object.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica   Monica Empty10/23/2014, 3:49 pm

594 COMMhttp://online.wsj.com/articles/an-affair-to-remember-1414018811

An Affair to Remember
As Hillary gears up to run, look for attempts to rewrite 1990s history.

Updated Oct. 23, 2014 4:20 p.m. ET

As Hillary and Bill Clinton prepare for another White House ramble, the country is fated to endure more than a few 1990s flashbacks, often including attempts to whitewash the real history. The latest character to re-emerge is Monica Lewinsky, the former intern who is doffing her beret to reinvent herself as an anti-cyberbullying activist.

In a speech this week at a Forbes magazine conference that went viral on the Web, Ms. Lewinsky describes herself as a “survivor” of online abuse—she became “the creature from the media lagoon.” As the worst abusers, she cited Matt Drudge and the New York Post, which gave Ms. Lewinsky a term of tabloid endearment as “the portly pepperpot.” Another culprit was “a politically motivated independent prosecutor,” or Ken Starr.

The problem is that Ms. Lewinsky was actually the victim of the Clinton lagoon, as White House operatives tried to destroy her reputation when the scandal broke. The real bullies weren’t online but in the West Wing.

On Jan. 21, 1998, Mr. Clinton told his aide Sidney Blumenthal that Ms. Lewinsky “came on to me and made a sexual demand on me,” according to Mr. Blumenthal’s deposition to Mr. Starr. Mr. Clinton added that he “rebuffed her” and then she “threatened him. She said that she would tell people they’d had an affair, that she was known as the stalker among her peers, and that she hated it and if she had an affair or said she had an affair then she wouldn’t be the stalker any more.”

Mr. Blumenthal then repeated this tale to anyone in the press corps who would listen, and the “stalker” smear soon made it into multiple media reports under the authority of “a White House source.” Mrs. Clinton for her part described Ms. Lewinsky as “a narcissistic loony toon,” as the first lady’s friend Diane Blair recounted in the personal papers archive opened in 2010 by the University of Arkansas library.

Meanwhile, Mr. Clinton fanned out across the talk shows to deny that he had any romantic or otherwise improper relationship, which he continued to insist until he was forced to admit his lies by the blue DNA dress. Then the Clintons flipped to attacking the respected jurist Mr. Starr as a rabid partisan. Mr. Clinton was impeached for obstruction of justice and lying under oath, and he later was stripped of his law license.

We correct the record not least to point out that the Clintons weren’t above falsely smearing a young woman not much older than their daughter as an oversexed psycho blackmailer. Since Ms. Lewinsky brought it up, we also wonder what the modern feminists applauding her address think about men in positions of power publicly shaming a female subordinate without her consent.

But the story is especially instructive for what it reveals about the Clinton family mores of saying or doing whatever it takes to win. Mr. Blumenthal and the rest of the Clinton menagerie are rested and ready for another run at political power. As the 2016 election nears, Americans should be prepared for more attempts to rewrite 1990s history.

But of course, it's all Drudge's fault.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica   Monica Empty10/23/2014, 9:00 pm

happy jack wrote:

An Affair to Remember
An old ignorant fool stuck in the last century. How sad Sad
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica   Monica Empty10/23/2014, 10:21 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

An Affair to Remember

Stuck in the last century?
Who was the one who brought up Reagan in the Ebola thread?
Regardless, this topic references a probable 2016 presidential candidate. Not exactly "last century", is it?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica   Monica Empty10/23/2014, 11:37 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

An Affair to Remember
[b]Stuck in the last century?
Regardless, this topic references a probable 2016 presidential candidate. Not exactly "last century", is it?
You never cease to amaze me with your depth of stupidity. Shocked The Raygun reference was in response to your idiotic claim that Obama was evading the Ebola issue.

If you think bringing up a BJ WJC got 20 years ago is going to tarnish HRC,you're even dumber than I know you are.

FYI,WJC's approval ratings are the highest of _any_ ex-POTUS,moron. I know that since you
don't follow the news too closely and instead rely on wingnut opinion rags for your info that you're probably oblivious of the fact that President Clinton is working hard on the campaign trail,front & Center at public events. Anyone seen Dubya lately? Laughing
So yeah,we're all frightened to death of your trip down memory lane. Rolling Eyes Keep playing that card! Please! All it will do is help Hillary,not hurt her.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica   Monica Empty10/23/2014, 11:50 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

An Affair to Remember

You never cease to amaze me with your depth of stupidity. Shocked The Raygun reference was in response to your idiotic claim that Obama was evading the Ebola issue.

If you think bringing up a BJ WJC got 20 years ago is going to tarnish HRC,you're even dumber than I know you are.

FYI,WJC's approval ratings are the highest of _any_  ex-POTUS,moron. I know that since you
don't follow the news too closely and instead rely on wingnut opinion rags for your info that you're probably oblivious of the fact that President Clinton is working hard on the campaign trail,front & Center at public events. Anyone seen Dubya lately? Laughing
So yeah,we're all frightened to death of your trip down memory lane. Rolling Eyes Keep playing that card! Please! All it will do is help Hillary,not hurt her.

Why would you think that I'm trying to hurt Hillary?
I was simply demonstrating how Drudge, the messenger, gets blamed for the actions of the sleaziest person ever to occupy the Oval Office.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica   Monica Empty10/24/2014, 12:14 am

happy jack wrote:

I was simply demonstrating how Drudge, the messenger, gets blamed for the actions of the sleaziest person ever to occupy the Oval Office.[/b]
You mean the ex-POTUS with the highest approval ratings ever? That one?
Monica Rofl
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica   Monica Empty10/24/2014, 1:45 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

I was simply demonstrating how Drudge, the messenger, gets blamed for the actions of the sleaziest person ever to occupy the Oval Office.[/b]
You mean the ex-POTUS with the highest approval ratings ever? That one?
Monica Rofl

The one who is approved of by a lot of people with incredibly low standards?
Yes, that one.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica   Monica Empty10/26/2014, 7:31 pm

[quote="Artie60438
An old ignorant fool stuck in the last century. How sad Sad[/quote]
[/quote]

happy jack wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:

The Raygun reference was in response to your idiotic claim that Obama was evading the Ebola issue.

BJ Bill, the walkin', talkin' STD, was president in this century. Reagan’s presidency, and anything that may have occurred during that presidency, took place in the last century. I cannot fathom what Reagan has to do with the current Ebola outbreak, but I can easily see how, when the topic concerns the spread of a disease, Bill Clinton may be on the tips of some tongues. (Eeeewwww!)
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica   Monica Empty1/28/2018, 7:25 pm

Monica Lewinsky walks into a dry cleaning establishment whose proprietor is hard of hearing, tosses a dress on the counter, and says, "Would you be able to have this ready by Friday?"
The proprietor adjusts his hearing aid and says, "Come again?"
Monica says, "No, just mustard this time."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica   Monica Empty1/28/2018, 11:04 pm

Trump Worshiping Troll stuck in the nineties wrote:
[b]Monica Lewinsky
Jimmy Kimmel‏Verified account @jimmykimmel

I am pleased to announce that the very gifted @StormyDaniels will be on #Kimmel Tuesday 1/30 after the #StateOfTheUnion. I have MANY QUESTIONS! #MAGA
--------------------------------------------
How many Donald Trumps does it take to screw in a light bulb? We’ll never know since after he screws something he gives it $130,000 not to tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monica   Monica Empty

Back to top Go down

Monica
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: