HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

More racism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
happy jack

PostSubject: More racism   3/27/2014, 4:51 pm

Criticism of the president?
Another clear example of the racism the poor man faces on a daily basis.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/condi-rice-blasts-obama-weakness-leadership_786123.html

Condi Rice Blasts Obama on Weakness, Leadership
Says we can't afford to be war weary.
3:45 PM, Mar 27, 2014 • By STEPHEN F. HAYES

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice accused Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world, drawing a straight line between Obama’s ever-yielding foreign policy and the increasing troubles around the world.
“Right now, there’s a vacuum,” she told a crowd of more than two thousand attending the National Republican Congressional Committee’s annual dinner last night in Washington, D.C. “There’s a vacuum because we’ve decided to lower our voice. We’ve decided to step back. We’ve decided that if we step back and lower our voice, others will lead, other things will fill that vacuum.” Citing Bashar al Assad’s slaughter in Syria, Vladimir Putin’s aggression in Ukraine, al Qaeda’s triumphant return to Fallujah, Iraq, and China’s nationalist fervor, she concluded: “When America steps back and there is a vacuum, trouble will fill that vacuum.”
Rice – measured in tone, but very tough on substance – excoriated Obama administration policies without ever mentioning the president by name. She mocked the naïve hope that “international norms” would fill the vacuum left by U.S. retreat and blasted the president for hiding behind the weariness of the public.
“I fully understand the sense of weariness. I fully understand that we must think: ‘Us, again?’ I know that we’ve been through two wars. I know that we’ve been vigilant against terrorism. I know that it’s hard. But leaders can’t afford to get tired. Leaders can’t afford to be weary.”

Back to top Go down
edge540

PostSubject: Re: More racism   3/27/2014, 6:16 pm

happy jack wrote:

Nope, just another know nothing warmongering clueless conservative moron masquerading as an intellectional who was part of the most corrupt, dysfunctional and incompetant administration in the history of this country.

Here's another one.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: More racism   3/27/2014, 6:54 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Nope, just another know nothing warmongering clueless conservative moron masquerading as an intellectional who was part of the most corrupt, dysfunctional and incompetant administration in the history of this country.

Here's another one.

You are very funny.
Back to top Go down
edge540

PostSubject: Re: More racism   3/28/2014, 8:48 am

Conservative Pinheads

She's a know nothing warmongering clueless conservative moron masquerading as an intellectional who was part of the most corrupt, dysfunctional and incompetant administration in the history of this country.

Answer:
Condi Rice

Quote :
You are very funny.

Now I'm funnier.  

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: More racism   3/28/2014, 9:50 am

edge540 wrote:
Conservative Pinheads

She's a know nothing warmongering clueless conservative moron masquerading as an intellectional who was part of the most corrupt, dysfunctional and incompetant administration in the history of this country.

Answer:
Condi Rice

I'm sorry, we can't accept that - your response needs to be in the form of a question.
Now, let's move on to our next category: Predictable Liberal Responses
Back to top Go down
edge540

PostSubject: Re: More racism   3/28/2014, 9:57 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Conservative Pinheads

Answer:
Condi Rice

I'm sorry, we can't accept that - your response needs to be in the form of a question.

Doh!....yes, that should have been, "who is Condi Rice?"
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: More racism   3/28/2014, 10:11 am

edge540 wrote:

Doh!

Sorry again – we need your response in the form of a question. Remember, the category is Predictable Liberal Responses, so your response should have been, “What is ‘D’oh’?”.
Back to top Go down
edge540

PostSubject: Re: More racism   3/28/2014, 4:20 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Doh!

Sorry again – we need your response in the form of a question. Remember, the category is Predictable Liberal Responses, so your response should have been, “What is ‘D’oh’?”.

You will always get Predictable Liberal Responses to Predictable Conservative Bullshit, Ignorance, Distortion and Lies.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: More racism   3/28/2014, 5:53 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Doh!

You will always get Predictable Liberal Responses to Predictable Conservative Bullshit, Ignorance, Distortion and Lies.

You should've quit while you were ahead and just stuck with, "D'oh".
It's a step up the IQ ladder from what you generally post.
Back to top Go down
edge540

PostSubject: Re: More racism   3/28/2014, 9:08 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Doh!

You should've quit while you were ahead and just stuck with, "D'oh".
It's a step up the IQ ladder from what you generally post.

You're right, I couldn't come up with anything more clever and witty than, "you are very funny."

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: More racism   3/29/2014, 9:32 am

edge540 wrote:

You're right, I couldn't come up with anything more clever and witty than, "you are very funny."

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More racism   

Back to top Go down

More racism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: