Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hillary Clinton 2016

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty7/30/2016, 2:07 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
I'm very happy the way the primary worked out. Bernie pushed her to the left just the way I wanted.

Yeah, well not enough to make a liberal VP pick.  
True,but Bernie got just about everything he wanted in the platform,with the exception of TPP,
Israeli settlements,and Fracking.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty7/30/2016, 4:54 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
I'm very happy the way the primary worked out. Bernie pushed her to the left just the way I wanted.

Yeah, well not enough to make a liberal VP pick.  
True,but Bernie got just about everything he wanted in the platform,with the exception of TPP,
Israeli settlements,and Fracking.

Reminds me of something...

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty7/31/2016, 12:19 pm

Seriously, though... platforms are supposedly based upon promises and trust, but in reality, a platform isn't binding. It's more of a gesture.

It's already difficult for the liberal wing of the party to trust Hillary, and the choice of Kaine was a slap in the face. Apparently, Clinton decided that she doesn't need the votes of many of the liberals (including me) in the party... she thinks that she can beat Trump without us...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty8/1/2016, 9:58 am

Scorpion wrote:
Seriously, though... platforms are supposedly based upon promises and trust, but in reality, a platform isn't binding.  It's more of a gesture.  

It's already difficult for the liberal wing of the party to trust Hillary, and the choice of Kaine was a slap in the face.  Apparently, Clinton decided that she doesn't need the votes of many of the liberals (including me) in the party... she thinks that she can beat Trump without us...  
I would hope that you will be voting for Hillary if the race is competitive in Indiana. Will you?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty8/2/2016, 8:20 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Seriously, though... platforms are supposedly based upon promises and trust, but in reality, a platform isn't binding.  It's more of a gesture.  

It's already difficult for the liberal wing of the party to trust Hillary, and the choice of Kaine was a slap in the face.  Apparently, Clinton decided that she doesn't need the votes of many of the liberals (including me) in the party... she thinks that she can beat Trump without us...  
I would hope that you will be voting for Hillary if the race is competitive in Indiana. Will you?

No, I don't think I will.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty10/20/2016, 12:12 pm

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/301780-madonna-pledges-oral-sex-for-clinton-voters

October 19, 2016, 12:19 pm
Madonna pledges oral sex for Clinton voters

Madonna is pledging to perform oral sex on voters who cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton.
The pop queen, known for her shocking antics, made the remark Tuesday while opening for comedian Amy Schumer in New York.
“If you vote for Hillary Clinton,” Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden, “I will give you a blow job.”

Something in the wayback reaches of my mind keeps telling me that the words 'Clinton' and 'blow job' are in some way associated with one another.
It is such an ephemeral memory that I can't quite recall why that is the case, but if I ever do, you all will be the first to know.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty10/20/2016, 7:10 pm

happy jack wrote:

[b]Something in the wayback reaches of my mind keeps telling me that the words 'Clinton' and 'blow job' are in some way associated with one another.
It is such an ephemeral memory that I can't quite recall why that is the case, but if I ever do, you all will be the first to know.
Wow. Still can't get over the fact that 2 adults had consensual sex. How sad.

Meanwhile,How's your boy Trump working out for you? Very Happy Proud of him? What's the latest count on women that he's sexually assaulted?

Start practicing the term "Madame President"....After all...You'll be saying it for the next 8 years lol!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty10/21/2016, 8:45 am

Artie60438 wrote:

Sure I can - quite easily.
Can you get over the fact that the most powerful (married) man in the world used his position to dupe a young girl into having a sexual relationship with him, then repeatedly lied to the entire world about that fact when he got caught?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty10/21/2016, 9:43 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

[b]Sure I can - quite easily.
Can you get over the fact that the most powerful (married) man in the world used his position to dupe a young girl into having a sexual relationship with him,
There has never been any evidence that anyone was "duped" into having a sexual relationship. Perhaps you are projecting your own past experiences? Oh,and btw,Lewinsky was a 22yr old consenting adult,not a "young girl" so spare us the mischaracterization.

Quote :
then repeatedly lied to the entire world about that fact when he got caught?
A politician lied about a sexual relationship Shocked Who else would possibly do the same thing?? Rudy Guliani,Newt Gingrich,Dennis Hastert,Larry Craig,and on and on.

Meanwhile,How's your boy Trump working out for you? Very Happy What's the latest count on women that he's sexually assaulted? Last night he even managed to get booed at the Alfred Smith dinner. What a guy! You must be gushing with pride.
Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Rofl
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty10/21/2016, 10:03 am

Artie60438 wrote:

There has never been any evidence that anyone was "duped" into having a sexual relationship.

No, of course not.
It should have been a piece of cake for a wide-eyed 22 year-old girl to simply tell the leader of the free world to fuck off.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty10/21/2016, 2:11 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

There has never been any evidence that anyone was "duped" into having a sexual relationship.

[b]No, of course not.
It should have been a piece of cake for a wide-eyed 22 year-old girl to simply tell the leader of the free world to fuck off.
You have no idea what transpired since you weren't there,were you? Your little tantrum here is a good illustration of why your party is such a mess. Instead of focusing on the present and future,you idiots think that ranting about Bill Clinton's blowjob from 20 yrs is something most people care about.

Guess what? They don't! They didn't really care 20 years ago and they don't now. Maybe you should share that with your boy Trump.
Meanwhile,How is your boy Trump working out for you? Very Happy What's the latest count on women that he's sexually assaulted? Last night he even managed to get booed at the Alfred Smith dinner. What a guy! You must be gushing with pride.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty10/21/2016, 3:43 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

You have no idea what transpired since you weren't there,were you?

Yes, I do.
He stuck a cigar in her twat, she blew him, and he came all over her dress.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty10/21/2016, 6:13 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

[b]Yes, I do.
All of which was consensual. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty10/23/2016, 8:56 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Yes, I do.

Do you believe that Hillary and Chelsea would have 'consented' had Bill consulted with them prior to performing these acts?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty10/23/2016, 12:43 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Yes, I do.

[b]Do you believe that Hillary and Chelsea would have 'consented' had Bill consulted with them prior to performing these acts?
You never seem to tire of embarrassing yourself with silly straw-man arguments,do you?

Meanwhile,How is your boy Trump working out for you? What's the latest count on women that he's sexually assaulted? I think it's up to 13 or 14 we know of. Probably hundreds more though. What a guy! You must be gushing with pride.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty10/26/2016, 8:11 am

Serial philanderer Newt Gingrich is another toad who is still obsessed with Bill Clinton's sex life. Megyn Kelly shuts him down Very Happy Pay attention,house troll

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty11/9/2016, 11:20 am

I watched a good part of the returns on MSNBC. Gotta give credit where it's due - the hosts did a fairly admirable job of not slashing their wrists on live national TV.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty11/11/2016, 12:03 pm

The media meltdowns have become funnier than I could even imagine. If I myself could have written the scripts to parody the shit that is going on, I could not have bested the reality of it all. I would include examples of the aforementioned meltdowns, but I'm not sure that this website has the necessary bandwidth.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty11/11/2016, 10:49 pm

happy jack wrote:
The media meltdowns have become funnier than I could even imagine. If I myself could have written the scripts to parody the shit that is going on, I could not have bested the reality of it all. I would include examples of the aforementioned meltdowns, but I'm not sure that this website has the necessary bandwidth.

What "meltdowns" are you talking about, exactly? A few examples would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty11/12/2016, 1:19 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

What "meltdowns" are you talking about, exactly?  A few examples would be helpful.

This one letter seems to sum up the mindsets of the commentators I watched on MSNBC and ABC in the hours and days following the election, with George Stephanopolous looking as if the Road Runner had just dropped an anvil on his head, Chris Hayes looking as if he was about to begin weeping, and Rachel Maddow looking as if she had just swallowed a turd.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/11/aaron-sorkin-donald-trump-president-letter-daughter

The Oscar-winning screenwriter of The Social Network and mastermind behind The West Wing reacts to Donald Trump being elected the 45th president of the United States in a moving letter written to his 15-year-old daughter Roxy and her mother Julia Sorkin.

BY
• AARON SORKIN
NOVEMBER 9, 2016 8:52 PM

By Vera Anderson/WireImage.

Sorkin Girls,

Well the world changed late last night in a way I couldn’t protect us from. That’s a terrible feeling for a father. I won’t sugarcoat it—this is truly horrible. It’s hardly the first time my candidate didn’t win (in fact it’s the sixth time) but it is the first time that a thoroughly incompetent pig with dangerous ideas, a serious psychiatric disorder, no knowledge of the world and no curiosity to learn has.
And it wasn’t just Donald Trump who won last night—it was his supporters too. The Klan won last night. White nationalists. Sexists, racists and buffoons. Angry young white men who think rap music and Cinco de Mayo are a threat to their way of life (or are the reason for their way of life) have been given cause to celebrate. Men who have no right to call themselves that and who think that women who aspire to more than looking hot are shrill, ugly, and otherwise worthy of our scorn rather than our admiration struck a blow for misogynistic shitheads everywhere. Hate was given hope. Abject dumbness was glamorized as being “the fresh voice of an outsider” who’s going to “shake things up.” (Did anyone bother to ask how? Is he going to re-arrange the chairs in the Roosevelt Room?) For the next four years, the President of the United States, the same office held by Washington and Jefferson, Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, F.D.R., J.F.K. and Barack Obama, will be held by a man-boy who’ll spend his hours exacting Twitter vengeance against all who criticize him (and those numbers will be legion). We’ve embarrassed ourselves in front of our children and the world.
And the world took no time to react. The Dow futures dropped 700 points overnight. Economists are predicting a deep and prolonged recession. Our NATO allies are in a state of legitimate fear. And speaking of fear, Muslim-Americans, Mexican-Americans and African-Americans are shaking in their shoes. And we’d be right to note that many of Donald Trump’s fans are not fans of Jews. On the other hand, there is a party going on at ISIS headquarters. What wouldn’t we give to trade this small fraction of a man for Richard Nixon right now?
So what do we do?
First of all, we remember that we’re not alone. A hundred million people in America and a billion more around the world feel exactly the same way we do.
Second, we get out of bed. The Trumpsters want to see people like us (Jewish, “coastal elites,” educated, socially progressive, Hollywood…) sobbing and wailing and talking about moving to Canada. I won’t give them that and neither will you. Here’s what we’ll do…
…we’ll fucking fight. (Roxy, there’s a time for this kind of language and it’s now.) We’re not powerless and we’re not voiceless. We don’t have majorities in the House or Senate but we do have representatives there. It’s also good to remember that most members of Trump’s own party feel exactly the same way about him that we do. We make sure that the people we sent to Washington—including Kamala Harris—take our strength with them and never take a day off.
We get involved. We do what we can to fight injustice anywhere we see it—whether it’s writing a check or rolling up our sleeves. Our family is fairly insulated from the effects of a Trump presidency so we fight for the families that aren’t. We fight for a woman to keep her right to choose. We fight for the First Amendment and we fight mostly for equality—not for a guarantee of equal outcomes but for equal opportunities. We stand up.
America didn’t stop being America last night and we didn’t stop being Americans and here’s the thing about Americans: Our darkest days have always—always—been followed by our finest hours.
Roxy, I know my predictions have let you down in the past, but personally, I don’t think this guy can make it a year without committing an impeachable crime. If he does manage to be a douche nozzle without breaking the law for four years, we’ll make it through those four years. And three years from now we’ll fight like hell for our candidate and we’ll win and they’ll lose and this time they’ll lose for good. Honey, it’ll be your first vote.
The battle isn’t over, it’s just begun. Grandpa fought in World War II and when he came home this country handed him an opportunity to make a great life for his family. I will not hand his granddaughter a country shaped by hateful and stupid men. Your tears last night woke me up, and I’ll never go to sleep on you again.
Love,
Dad

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty11/12/2016, 5:05 pm

happy jack wrote:
[b]The media meltdowns have become funnier than I could even imagine. If I myself could have written the scripts to parody the shit that is going on, I could not have bested the reality of it all.
Congrats,Enjoy it while you can. Of course people were upset. We thought Hillary would win and she didn't.

I knew by around 9:30PM that she was in big trouble. Rather than wait up and get aggravated I went to bed. Woke up a little bit later,turned on the Radio and found out she lost Penn. I knew for sure it was over.
Next were the 5 stages of grief.
1) Denial....Nope I knew he won and the election was fair
2) Anger .....Yeah,I was a little pissed at James Comey for putting his thumb on the scale There was no need to editorialize their decision in July and there certainly was no need for this announcement 10days before the election when he didn't have a clue what those emails contained.
3) Bargaining....Nope,Not gonna hold out false hope that somehow we can get a miracle result from the electoral college. Not gonna happen!
4) Depression...I was bummed out a little on Wednesday but that soon lifted as you'll see below
4) Acceptance...Yes. Trump is going to be POTUS. No,ifs,ands,or buts.

How did I get past my depression so quickly you you ask?.....

Well for one he's going to be looked at as somewhat illegitimate by lots of people as you can see what's happening on the streets. We did win the popular vote so I'm fairly confident that if the anger holds out we'll take back the WH in 2020. After,all there are more of us than you.

Now,here comes the fun part Very Happy Instead of me having to suffer through endless Hillary witch hunts I'll get to watch Trump stumble and bumble.

You and the rest of the idiots that voted for a carnival barker are soon going to find out he conned you,just like the suckers he cheated at Trump U. Very Happy

His advisors are all Lobbyists and Washington Insiders.Shocked So much for "draining the swamp",huh?

Repealing Obamacare? Yeah,not so much now. Smile Turns out that throwing 20 million people off their health insurance isn't going to be too popular in Congress. The most important parts of Obamacare will be kept.

OTOH,you probably can look forward to giant tax cuts for the wealthy that will add trillions to the debt. That worked out so well under Bush,didn't it? Your kids are going to love that,won't they?

Then again maybe your kids won't live as long due to Trump getting rid of EPA regulations and appointing a climate denier to his cabinet.

Wait until he starts a trade war and implements the tariffs that he promised. You'll be paying 30 or 40% more at Walmart for stuff.

Bringing back manufacturing jobs? Yeah,as soon figures out how to eliminate technology,automation,and increased productivity they'll be coming right back Rolling Eyes

So enjoy the ride. Maybe it won't even last that long. Your hero has said "Why do we have nukes if we never use them"? Thermonuclear war anyone?

You elected a con artist that has changed every position he's ever had,who has lied and misled people his whole life. What could possibly go wrong?

Until then enjoy his kool-aid...Win,win,win,everything is going to be great,terrific,and super dooper! If not? It will be someone else's fault since Trump never accepts responsibility for anything.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty11/13/2016, 1:59 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
   Congrats,Enjoy it while you can. Of course people were upset. We thought Hillary would win and she didn't.  

I was certain she was going to win. I thought that, at most, it was going to be close. Never expected this.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty11/13/2016, 3:40 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I was certain she was going to win. I thought that, at most, it was going to be close. Never expected this.

Can't say that I'm shocked. Just surprised.  But this is what happens when the Democrats sacrifice their base (Bernie) in favor of a deeply unpopular candidate.  Roughly 5 1/2 Million Democrats didn't show up.  According to Michael Moore, 90,000 voters in Michigan voted but didn't select a candidate for President.  That's just an amazing stat, if it's accurate.

So, tell me, Jack... what do you think of Trump?  Honestly...
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty11/13/2016, 3:48 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Can't say that I'm shocked. Just surprised.  But this is what happens when the Democrats sacrifice their base (Bernie) in favor of a deeply unpopular candidate.  Roughly 5 1/2 Million Democrats didn't show up.  According to Michael Moore, 90,000 voters in Michigan voted but didn't select a candidate for President.  That's just an amazing stat, if it's accurate.

So, tell me, Jack... what do you think of Trump?  Honestly...

Based on his behavior during the campaign, I thought he was his own worst enemy. It remains to be seen how he will perform once he actually has to begin governing.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty11/13/2016, 7:58 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

2) Anger .....Yeah,I was a little pissed at James Comey for putting his thumb on the scale There was no need to editorialize their decision in July and there certainly was no need for this announcement 10days before the election when he didn't have a clue what those emails contained.

Comey?
I thought his name was Bartman.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton 2016
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next