Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool

Go down 
+2
Heretic
sparks
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 3 Empty1/5/2018, 6:31 pm

Heard that "Mad Max"stepped in it the other day by calling into WJOB and falsely accusing a well known restaurant and venue of being raided by the FBI. Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 3 Empty11/28/2018, 8:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 3 Empty11/29/2018, 1:35 pm

Shit. How the hell did I forget about Lake County's own right wing terrorist?
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 3 Empty11/30/2018, 5:42 am

Heretic wrote:
My wife and I will never forget about this incident. When he was arrested, I predicted he would be sentenced to 20 years behind bars. With the plead deal of 29 years, he must serve 80% of that, which is a little of 23 years.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 3 Empty12/2/2018, 3:57 am

Heretic wrote:
The plea agreement will be presented to the judge on Tuesday, Dec. 4 at 11am at the federal courthouse in Hammond. I anticipate it will be well attended in the the press, the victims and their families and his supporters.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 3 Empty12/4/2018, 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 3 Empty4/8/2019, 3:22 am

This sounds so nice and will have such appealing and best time as it. It will be really charming and best time as it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3