Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool

Go down 
+2
Heretic
sparks
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sparks

Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/11/2013, 5:35 pm

Eric Krieg hasn't made a post on his blog, "Blue County in a Red State" for several weeks now. He has deleted the topics that got him sued and edited out many of his remarks on others. He has also disabled the comments section, so his blog is dead. Aaron served him a huge cup of STFU, that's for sure. Has anyone watched the movie "The Promised Land" with Matt Damon? In the movie, Matt talks about f**k y*u money. IMO, if a poster received a large pension buyout and had  f**k y*u money laying around, wouldn't it be fun to use some of that cash to sue a few posters on the bigots and trolls board? A libel lawsuit would reveal their true identities and lighten their pocketbooks at the same time. The best part of the plan is that you can't slander a troll, so nothing I've posted about them could be used in a countersuit against me. It's great when a plan comes together.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/11/2013, 6:05 pm

sparks wrote:
Eric Krieg hasn't made a post on his blog, "Blue County in a Red State" for several weeks now. He has deleted the topics that got him sued and edited out many of his remarks on others.
HaHaHa.....If only it were that simple. It's like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube after you've squeezed it out.The plaintiff probably has screen captures along with other evidence.
Quote :
He has also disabled the comments section, so his blog is dead.
Poor trolls....one less avenue to post their hateful rants. Sad 
Quote :
Aaron served him a huge cup of STFU, that's for sure.
Yep
Back to top Go down
SPADEZ

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/11/2013, 11:50 pm

Surprised people don't remember that Janiec posted on the Times board with the username lubu.

Wonder if JCMT realizes how much his posts now resemble those of the person he drove to committing suicide.

That's all I got. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/12/2013, 9:48 am

SPADEZ wrote:
Surprised people don't remember that Janiec posted on the Times board with the username lubu.
It's hard to keep track of their sock puppets without a score card.

Spadez wrote:
Wonder if JCMT realizes how much his posts now resemble those of the person he drove to committing suicide.
It's really creepy isn't it? The ban Sparks thread is right out of her playbook.

With fewer and fewer venues to spread his hate filled obsession with Mayor Tom it looks to me as if JCMT may need a mental health professional to intervene. The now 5 page ban Sparks thread looks like the work of someone who has lost touch with reality,

No more sock puppet posting opportunities on the NWI Times website,no more
'Blue County Red State' makes JCMT a very disturbed boy Very Happy 

Spadez wrote:
That's all I got. Bye.
Welcome to the board. We look forward to more of your insight.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/12/2013, 10:31 pm

sparks wrote:
The best part of the plan is that you can't slander a troll, so nothing I've posted about them could be used in a countersuit against me. It's great when a plan comes together.
Speaking of trolls that like to puff up their chests and whine about suing someone who constantly makes a fool of them.....
One of the dumbest internet posters I've ever come across,"Tiger",made the following statement referring to you I have run across him several times, and each time, all you can hear is the crickets chirping. He does not have the guts to confront anyone in person, even this little elderly grandma.

It's as if she was disappointed you ignored her,but had you paid the idiot the least bit of attention you can be sure she would have claimed you attacked her.  

The funny thing about these idiots is that they conveniently forget the countless times that they've attacked people or attempted to instigate something like the example I pointed out above.

It's kinda like if you're sitting in a room and someone behind you keeps throwing stuff at you. Then when you get up and warn them that the next time they do that you will retaliate,they claim that you threatened them.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty11/5/2013, 6:19 am

Some people have a way with words. Jay Schrader is one of them. I wonder if he is any relation to Hank Schrader?
Eric Krieg is as "A$$hat"
I never really paid attention to who you are, because frankly being a  
Republican in Lake County already makes you irrelevant, however I happened  
to come across your editorial in the times which was really out there.  

That made me look at your other blogs, and I must say, you are a first  
class asshat, and a typical right wing tea-bagging idiot.  Do you not have  
a filter, or do you just say whatever the fuck you want to not thinking of  
people you insult.  Thank GOD you have no chance of winning a county wide  
election here.

It’s people like you that give the county a bad name, and do NOTHING to  
improve the county as a whole.  It seems all you want to do is continue to  
make sure we stay segregated and not cooperating with people who are  
different or have different views than you do.  

You bitch about having to pay for things in Northern Lake County or for politicians pushing an  
agenda.  That smells of hypocrisy, since you are the one pushing an  
agenda.  The only agenda for those people in Northern Lake County is to  
make a decent wage and be able to afford food without elitists whining  
about their taxes.

Do us all a favor and move the hell out of Lake county if it bothers you so  
much to someplace more suited for you, like Texas maybe.

Regards,
Jay
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty11/27/2013, 6:34 am

Here is Buzzcut's latest rant from Wingnut central. Buzzcut is employing a tactic that many whack jobs use, pretending to be an lawyer on the internet. In his "press release" he is calling for an investigation of Mayor McDermott's campaign expenses. His blog is already receiving coverage from the Northwest Indiana Gazette, run by the well respected disbarred ex-attorney, Ken Davidson. It's no wonder that it's hard to find good people to run for office when they have to deal with this kind of nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty11/27/2013, 9:02 am

Thanks for that link,Sparks. I'm always looking for good comedy. That page certainly delivers it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty11/27/2013, 6:56 pm

The Mayor "tuned up" Buzzcut on Buzzcut's Facebook page.
I predict that this fictitious election bd complaint will be dismissed at Dec 12th EB meeting, as there is nothing illegal or truthful about what Mr. Krieg alleges.One thing that will not be dismissed so easily, the defamation lawsuit my brother Aaron filed against you Eric. You will be found liable for that defamatory statement, as there was no truth to that lie whatsoever.
You can lie about politicians without being sued Eric, but when you lie about private individuals, you get sued.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here. Enjoy the time with your family and friends.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty12/1/2013, 4:53 pm

RICH JAMES: Krieg is Lake GOP's unofficial mud-thrower
16 hours ago  •  By Rich James
Quote :
Eric Krieg has every right to speak his mind. It would just be nice if he would get something right once in a while.

In case you don’t know Krieg – and you've been blessed if you don't – he is the unofficial mud-thrower of the Lake County Republican Party.

He also has run for office several times, only to get hammered at each outing. You’d think he would get the message.

But no, he just likes to attack Democrats – who often deserve it, unless Krieg is doing the name-calling because he’s always wrong.

Krieg has run for County Council a couple of times and county surveyor as well.

Most recently he has attacked Hammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr., who sometimes deserves it, but in this case doesn't.

Krieg wants the Lake County Election Board to investigate McDermott’s use of campaign funds to pay his wife and friends for work.

Krieg says McDermott’s in violation of state law for failing to file a written contract detailing the services for which the campaign was paying.

There is no need to do so, according to Brad King, co-director of the bipartisan Indiana Election Division.

I've dealt with King for decades. No one knows Indiana election law better than Brad. He must have written that chapter of statutes, I sometimes think.

The mayor contends Krieg is reacting to a defamation suit his brother, Aaron McDermott, filed against Krieg.

Krieg contends he is holier than thou and that Democrats invented public corruption.

When Krieg ran for county surveyor last year, he refused to say he would leave his job at BP if elected.

When Krieg felt the political heat for that ridiculous stand, he abruptly said he would quit BP. Yeah, sure.

He unfairly pounded Surveyor George Van Til during the campaign, calling for an investigation of drainage work on Plum Creek. County commissioners said all was fine.

Other absurd Krieg comments include his charge that county Councilman David Hamm shouldn't have been allowed to vote on the income tax because he was selected by committeemen to fill a vacancy, not elected by the voters.

And he said it was wrong for suburban police departments, like his hometown of Munster, to sometimes loan cops to the north county team designed to curtail crime in Hammond, Gary and East Chicago.

Krieg called them “failed Lake County cities,” and suggested they wallow in their own crime.

And when he ran for County Council, Krieg opposed anything that would benefit the county, including an income or food and beverage tax, the Regional Development Authority, bus service, expanded commuter rail and the Illiana Expressway.

Krieg’s problem is that he says what he thinks voters want to hear, rather than embracing the facts.

And Republicans wonder why they can’t make inroads in Lake County.
From being "tuned up from Mayor Tom,to a full fledged beat down from NWI Times Columnist. Very Happy

Less than 24 hrs ago the 2 NWI bumpkins,perennially always wrong JCMT, and his cheerleading idiot,"Tiger" were celebrating Krieg's latest hot air wild goose chase as if it were going to amount to some big political scandal. sigh 

Once again these 2 clowns end up stepping on more rakes and providing all of us more laughs.
Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Rofl

Lots more laughs,chuckles,and giggles will be heard throughout the offices of City Hall and and other public buildings.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty12/12/2013, 9:59 pm

Election board dismisses all complaints against McDermott re-election campaign
Quote :
CROWN POINT | The Lake County Board of Elections and Registration on Thursday dismissed all three allegations of election law violations filed by Munster Republican Eric Krieg against the re-election campaign of Hammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr.

That dismissal came after the board heard testimony presented by Schererville attorney David Westland, representing the Re-Elect McDermott campaign, and by Krieg, the former GOP candidate for Lake County Surveyor.

Board member Kevin Smith appointed Joe Allegretti as his proxy for the meeting. Smith is McDermott’s attorney.

In dismissing Krieg’s complaints, the election board negated any investigation of three issues he brought to the board Nov. 22. Krieg’s complaints hinged on the word “substantial” referring to election law violations contained in a 2001 Indiana Election Commission Advisory Opinion.

That opinion wasn’t made into law, said James Wieser, one of two election board attorneys.

Board member William Fine called the word “substantial” in the advisory opinion “a fairly onerous standard” and one that creates the need for “a balancing act.”

The three issues included the McDermott campaign committee’s payment of $334,000 to Kelly Consulting to produce the campaign financial report. Kelly Consulting is owned by McDermott’s wife, Marissa. Krieg alleged this constituted personal use of campaign funds.

The second complaint centered on the campaign’s payment of $6,000 to David Woerpel, a Democratic Party ally, to drive McDermott to various fundraising events.

In the third complaint, Krieg questioned the payment of $1,000 in rent the McDermott campaign paid two years ago for space in a building owned by Pyramid Development. Krieg alleged this rent was too low for a building valued at between $500,000 and $1 million and a property tax bill of more than $23,000.

Fine said this complaint had merit and voted against dismissal of the allegation.

“Mayor McDermott raises a lot of money,” Fine said. “I’m concerned there’s a lot of smoke there and may be fire. If we dismiss, that smoke will hang over this board for a long time.”

After the meeting Krieg said he was disappointed in the vote.
Any chance of getting Kreig to pony up for the costs of his latest frivolous complaints?
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty12/13/2013, 5:43 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Election board dismisses all complaints against McDermott re-election campaign
Quote :
CROWN POINT | The Lake County Board of Elections and Registration on Thursday dismissed all three allegations of election law violations filed by Munster Republican Eric Krieg against the re-election campaign of Hammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr.

That dismissal came after the board heard testimony presented by Schererville attorney David Westland, representing the Re-Elect McDermott campaign, and by Krieg, the former GOP candidate for Lake County Surveyor.

Board member Kevin Smith appointed Joe Allegretti as his proxy for the meeting. Smith is McDermott’s attorney.

In dismissing Krieg’s complaints, the election board negated any investigation of three issues he brought to the board Nov. 22. Krieg’s complaints hinged on the word “substantial” referring to election law violations contained in a 2001 Indiana Election Commission Advisory Opinion.

That opinion wasn’t made into law, said James Wieser, one of two election board attorneys.

Board member William Fine called the word “substantial” in the advisory opinion “a fairly onerous standard” and one that creates the need for “a balancing act.”

The three issues included the McDermott campaign committee’s payment of $334,000 to Kelly Consulting to produce the campaign financial report. Kelly Consulting is owned by McDermott’s wife, Marissa. Krieg alleged this constituted personal use of campaign funds.

The second complaint centered on the campaign’s payment of $6,000 to David Woerpel, a Democratic Party ally, to drive McDermott to various fundraising events.

In the third complaint, Krieg questioned the payment of $1,000 in rent the McDermott campaign paid two years ago for space in a building owned by Pyramid Development. Krieg alleged this rent was too low for a building valued at between $500,000 and $1 million and a property tax bill of more than $23,000.

Fine said this complaint had merit and voted against dismissal of the allegation.

“Mayor McDermott raises a lot of money,” Fine said. “I’m concerned there’s a lot of smoke there and may be fire. If we dismiss, that smoke will hang over this board for a long time.”

After the meeting Krieg said he was disappointed in the vote.
Any chance of getting Kreig to pony up for the costs of his latest frivolous complaints?
I don't think Krieg can be forced to pay for a failed complaint to the election board,especially since William Fine agreed with Krieg on one of the counts. However, Krieg will be writing a big check to settle the defamation suit that was filed against him. I really like the fact that "Buzzcut" has been muzzled and is afraid to post on his own blog. If I wasn't sp busy with my own life, I would have gone to the hearing yesterday in Crown Point to watch Krieg's complaint dismissed in person.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/11/2017, 6:16 pm

It's really interesting to reread these old posts, they still seem relevant. Mr. Krieg has made his blog private, I wonder if he is still ranting?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/11/2017, 9:33 pm

sparks wrote:
It's really interesting to reread these old posts, they still seem relevant. Mr. Krieg has made his blog private, I wonder if he is still ranting?
Whatever happened to JCMT? He seems to have disappeared quite some time ago
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/12/2017, 1:02 pm

Buzz Cut was arrested today at BP. Everyone has a plan until the feds show up with a warrant and handcuffs.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/12/2017, 4:09 pm

sparks wrote:
Buzz Cut was arrested today at BP. Everyone has a plan until the feds show up with a warrant and handcuffs.

Anything to do with the today's pipe bomb raids in Munster? I guess we'll find out in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/12/2017, 4:12 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
sparks wrote:

Anything to do with the today's pipe bomb raids in Munster? I guess we'll find out in a few minutes.

Wow! It is him! cheers
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/12/2017, 4:21 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
sparks wrote:

Wow! It is him! cheers
2 counts: Possession off a destructive device and Transporting a destructive device. Each count carries a penalty of up to 10 years.

A storybook ending for another right-wing nutjob. cheers
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/12/2017, 4:38 pm

Turns out Mayor Tom McDermott was instrumental in pointing the FBI to Krieg. Mayor McDermott said that he was the first person he suspected and told the FBI as such.

Funny how all the Mayor Tom McDermott haters either end up dead or in jail. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/12/2017, 7:09 pm

UPDATE: Engineer from Munster arrested in East Chicago U.S. post office bombing
Quote :
HAMMOND — The FBI has arrested a BP Whiting Refinery engineer from Munster named Eric Krieg for allegedly planting a bomb last month at the U.S. post office in East Chicago.

The bomb was believed to be intended to go to a Hammond contract employee.

In a Thursday morning raid, FBI agents seized evidence, including Krieg's vehicle, authorities said at a 4 p.m. news conference at the U.S. attorney’s office at the federal court building in Hammond.

Krieg, who ran twice for political office as a Republican, has been an outspoken critic of the Lake County Democratic Party and Hammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr., Times archives show.

The FBI has been the lead investigating agency into last month’s bombing at the U.S. post office, 901 E. Chicago Ave., that injured one postal worker.

The FBI has also been investigating a related threatening, bulky letter sent to a separate Hammond worker, confirmed McDermott, who said he personally spoke to the FBI.

Krieg was arrested for being in possession of an explosive device and transporting an explosive device, according to a criminal complaint filed Thursday.

Krieg reportedly criticized McDermott and the Democratic Party via a political blog under the pen name Buzzcut, according to Times archives.

U.S. attorney Thomas Kirsch declined to comment on any possible political motives.

Krieg ran for office, clashed with Hammond mayor

Four years ago, Krieg demanded county election officials investigate the mayor's payments to his wife, Marissa McDermott, as the mayor's campaign consultant.

Election officials declined Krieg's request on McDermott's assurances the payments were legal. The mayor claims Krieg's actions were in retaliation for Aaron M. McDermott, the mayor's brother, filing a defamation suit against Krieg.

The suit alleged Krieg made false claims in a Sept. 18, 2013 blog about the mayor's brother being arrested in Munster.

Krieg and Aaron McDermott later resolved the matter out of court on terms that weren't publicly disclosed. Schererville attorney David Westland represented Aaron McDermott.

Krieg is a licensed professional engineer who has works for the BP Whiting refinery. He has a master's degree in engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology and more than 20 years of industry experience in project and engineering management.

A BP spokesman said Thursday the company could confirm that the FBI executed a search warrant at the Whiting Refinery and that warrant wasn't directed at BP.

In the 2012 race for Lake County Surveyor, Krieg ran as an alternative to the culture of public corruption in the Lake County Democratic Party. He lost to incumbent surveyor George Van Til, later convicted of public corruption.

He ran unsuccessfully for 4th District Lake County Council seat, losing in 2010 Republican primary to Dan Dernulc of Highland, who went on to win the general election that fall.

Dernulc, the Lake County GOP chairman, said Thursday that Krieg hadn't been involved with county Republicans for "quite some time."

I look forward to more charges being filed locally. His actions injured and sent a 7 month pregnant postal worker to the hospital after the package Krieg allegedly sent exploded causing wounds from shrapnel.

Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/13/2017, 9:37 pm

The disbarred attorney Ken Davidson wrote an article in the NWI Ragette claiming that Eric Krieg's motive for mailing the pipe bomb was that his feelings were hurt by a post on this forum. Really Ken? I thought people who mailed pipe bombs did so because they are fucking nuts! I guess doing research like a real journalist is too hard for Davidson so he reprints our posts. http://nwigazette.com/2017/10/12/feds-eric-krieg-confessed-to-sending-ec-pipe-bomb/
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/14/2017, 7:11 am

Huffington Post has a nice article including the entire 16 page FBI Criminal Complaint Affadavit Very Happy

Former GOP Candidate Arrested For Mailing Pipe Bomb, Bullet To Political Enemies
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/14/2017, 10:48 am

So the story has gone nation. I'm sure it will draw some attention to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/14/2017, 2:58 pm

sparks wrote:
So the story has gone nation. I'm sure it will draw some attention to this forum.
New York Daily News has picked it up...Great headline too Very Happy
GOP candidate arrested for sending pipe bomb package that exploded and injured pregnant postal worker
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty10/21/2017, 3:54 am

How will we score this one? I was thinking Sparks +1, Buzzcut -20 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next