Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   7/14/2013, 3:50 pm

I always have fun making Buzzcut look like a fool on his own blog. He is one of those guys who uses the internet to display to the world how truly stupid he is, kind of like Happy Jack, except that he's not a coward.His latest idiotic post was based on a story in the Wall Street Journal about a plant in Ohio called Pro-Tec Coating, which US Steel has an interest in. Buzzcut  posted in his blog that the future of steel is not in Lake County but in a cornfield in Ohio because the plant is non union and has lower employee costs. However, what is really humorous is that Pro-Tec Coating doesn't make steel. They buy union made steel coils from USS Gary Works and process those coils into high strength, low weight coated steel coils which is sold to the auto industry. This will be one more blog post that Buzzcut walks away from after I have taken him to school!
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   7/22/2013, 6:24 am

Eric Krieg isn't even responding to some of my comments on his blog. After I show how limited his knowledge about some topics such as "Stand your ground laws", he has one of his trolls make a stupid anonymous comment and he walks away from the topic, unable to argue his opinion.
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   7/29/2013, 9:11 pm

Buzzcut's blog used to have very little traffic with just a few people like TMLutas, Mike Stulac and myself making comments about his posts. However, recently there have numerous comments by several "anonymous" trolls attacking me. Maybe Mr. Krieg is having a meltdown over the ongoing public flogging I have been inflicting on him so he is posting anonymously.
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   8/3/2013, 5:51 am

The flogging continues.I hammered "buzzcut on about 6 different topics he posted. Let the fun begin.
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   8/12/2013, 7:06 pm

If you really want a laugh today, check out my response to TM Lutas about former Attorney General Edward Levi. Buzzcut won't even respond to my comments anymore because he knows that he simply can't win a battle of wits with me.While I may never match the debating skills of Scorpion or Heretic, taking down neocon chumps like Krieg or Lutas isn't even a challenge anymore.
http://bluecountyredstate.blogspot.com/2013/08/lake-county-democrat-style-bid-rigging.html
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   8/30/2013, 6:57 pm

This ranks as one of Buzzcut's dumbest comments ever.
I'll depose you fuckers and we'll find out what is what.
Buzz, you couldn't "depose" a fifth-grader without getting tuned up. Judging by the way you whine about money, it's apparent that you aren't very financially  savvy. It fact, if you had to come up with 15 0r 20K you'd need to defend yourself in court, I'm sure they'd have to send several "whaaambulances" to Munster to calm you down. I'm going to nominate this post as one of this year's best examples of second hand stupidity.
What really cracks me up is that you think having all these trolls,losers,bigots and haters comment on your posts is a good thing. The fact that your blog attracts the scum of the earth just shows what a moron you are.
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   9/2/2013, 5:49 pm

There are some serious rumors floating around. If they prove to be true, Salinas will have some new cellmates.None of the local whackjobs have the balls to even link to it.Buzznuts is silent, as are the cowards at NWI gaggette and the bigots,trolls and pervs at NWI dissection board.
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   9/4/2013, 8:23 pm

I have to give credit where credit is due. There is a page on Facebook called "Gary Free Press".A couple days ago, they posted a satire story about garbage trucks that were being sold by city employees for scrap metal in Gary. The piece was identical to some of the things that "The Onion" and the Tea Party do, making outlandish lies sound like the truth. Well Buzzcut fell for it,hook line and sinker and posted the story in his blog. Kudos to the Free Press in doing such a good job of tuning up Buzz. It will be great fun to bring up this stellar example of how stupid and gullible Eric Kreig is the next time he runs for office.
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   9/8/2013, 8:25 am

Erik Krieg wrote a new piece on his blog about the STOP team that was created to more effectively patrol Gary. He uses profanity in the title of the piece. That will cost him votes if he runs for office again. Do you think he is received advice from Mourdock on how to destroy his public image. Chalk up another for Sparks. The Kriegmeister is really having trouble with someone who plays hardball.
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   9/10/2013, 5:54 am

Here is a firefighter tuning up Erik Krieg. I have been putting links to some of Buzz's most offensive posts on my Facebook page.
Anonymous said...
So Buzz, I just want to clarify. You have no problem with firefighters as long as you really don't have to pay them? In the effort of full disclosure I am a full-time firefighter paramedic, so we're never going to see eye to eye on this issue. I would also like to say that I feel many times firefighters are their own worse enemy. That being said I believe the transition from volunteer to a paid department is less a political ploy and more of a necessity. For some reason it is difficult to maintain a trained motivated roster who will train, respond and deal with a public who doesn't feel the job they do is worth paying for. I was raised with the belief and values that police and fire were noble worthy jobs. Respectable jobs. Respectable people. I'd be lying if I said that the attitudes towards firefighters by members of your party didn't stun me the first time I ran into it. I've been the guy that just stands there with his mouth open when I read and heard some of the misinformed and ingrained attitudes towards my profession. I consider myself a pretty conservative guy but when a guy like me becomes the enemy viewed as someone just feeding at the public trough I guess I just have to respectfully part ways.
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   9/28/2013, 7:54 pm

Time to stock up on some popcorn. Buzzcut was slapped with a libel suit. It'll be fun to sit in the courtroom and watch Buzz get grilled on the witness stand.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3100

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   9/29/2013, 9:45 pm

Interesting. Do we know what for?
Back to top Go down
board monkey

avatar

Posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   9/30/2013, 11:02 pm

If you searched the online docket. you will find
Civil Tort - G4 (45D04-1309-CT-00195)
Aaron M McDermott vs. Eric P Krieg
2013-09-25 Petition for Defamation filed in Crown Point clerk's office 9-25-13. Attorney: Westland, David W (18943-64)
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   10/1/2013, 12:12 pm

board monkey wrote:
If you searched the online docket. you will find
Civil Tort - G4 (45D04-1309-CT-00195)
Aaron M McDermott vs. Eric P Krieg
2013-09-25 Petition for Defamation filed in Crown Point clerk's office 9-25-13. Attorney: Westland, David W (18943-64)  
Thanks for the link. Buzz hasn't made any posts on his blog since the suit was filed. Do you think a restraining order was filed also?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   10/1/2013, 3:06 pm

sparks wrote:
Buzz hasn't made any posts on his blog since the suit was filed. Do you think a restraining order was filed also?
No,if had been filed it would have shown up too. My guess is that by watching too many episodes of "Law & Order" he learned that "Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law". Plenty of popcorn on hand here. Very Happy 

Quote :
Civil Tort - G4 (45D04-1309-CT-00195)
Aaron M McDermott vs. Eric P Krieg
Plaintiff(s)
Full Name Aaron M McDermott Attorney(s)
Defendant(s)
Full Name Eric P Krieg
Court Information
Judge Gerald N Svetanoff
Appearance Date
Location Super. Ct. Civ. Div. - Gary - Room 4 - D04
Jury Demand No
Balances
Total Balance Due $0.00
A/R Balance Due $0.00
Case Attributes
Case Number 45D04-1309-CT-00195
Action Code Defamation - GA - $141 + Sheriff Service Fee $13
Status Open
Date Filed 2013-09-25
Last Updated 2013-09-25
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   10/2/2013, 6:05 pm

Here is what was served to Buzzcut!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   10/8/2013, 1:53 pm

I got a good laugh today when a serious contender for the title of Dumbest woman in Lake County,aka
"Tiger",growled that she was gonna sue someone over some posts someone made about her. affraid The idiot then rambled on that her "attorney" passed away,trying to make it seem as if she had a case going forward,but now she has to find another one. Shocked  Yeah,I'll bet they're just lining up to represent her.
 

I'd love to hear what her perceived damages would be. AFAIK,she has no job and hasn't had one for years. Oh,and btw,the idiot has or had a radio program which kinda makes them a public figure.

Is her show even still on the air?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3100

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   10/8/2013, 3:52 pm

She had one?  Man, all the arguing I did with those people, I'm still completely clueless when it comes to local politics. I can only imagine the awfulness that it must have been.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   10/8/2013, 6:07 pm

Heretic wrote:
She had one?  Man, all the arguing I did with those people, I'm still completely clueless when it comes to local politics.  I can only imagine the awfulness that it must have been.
A radio show? Yep,she certainly did but thankfully it seems that it's no more. It was a half hr financed by whoever she could con into sponsoring it. Imagine 30 minutes of local political ranting and raving by a loon who thumbs her nose at science,mathematical facts,etc,and believes we are in the "end times" and you'd get a pretty good idea of the premise of the show.
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   10/8/2013, 7:54 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Heretic wrote:
She had one?  Man, all the arguing I did with those people, I'm still completely clueless when it comes to local politics.  I can only imagine the awfulness that it must have been.
A radio show? Yep,she certainly did but thankfully it seems that it's no more. It was a half hr financed by whoever she could con into sponsoring it. Imagine 30 minutes of local political ranting and raving by a loon who thumbs her nose at science,mathematical facts,etc,and believes we are in the "end times" and you'd get a pretty good idea of the premise of the show.
Alex Jones has become rich using the same material.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3100

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   10/8/2013, 10:12 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Imagine 30 minutes of local political ranting and raving by a loon who thumbs her nose at science,mathematical facts,etc,and believes we are in the "end times"...
In other words, any conversation I've ever had with her on the forums. Razz 
Back to top Go down
freekey1

avatar

Posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   10/9/2013, 5:13 pm

She dresses like she's queen of the trailer park.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   10/9/2013, 5:59 pm

freekey1 wrote:
She dresses like she's queen of the trailer park.
Long time no see. Welcome back,freekey

. Looks like Sparks posted my comment about her lawsuit aspirations and replied that he's "digging his hole deeper" and "it's going to be entertaining". It's almost as if she's channeling a certain someone I use to make fun of who's been dead for several years. cheers If so,than this truly will be entertaining. Very Happy 

I wonder if I now have been placed on her "to sue" list and if so,what place I am in. affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   10/10/2013, 5:43 am

Artie60438 wrote:
freekey1 wrote:
She dresses like she's queen of the trailer park.
Long time no see. Welcome back,freekey

. Looks like Sparks posted my comment about her lawsuit aspirations and replied that he's "digging his hole deeper" and "it's going to be entertaining". It's almost as if she's channeling a certain someone I use to make fun of who's been dead for several years. cheers If so,than this truly will be entertaining. Very Happy 

I wonder if I now have been placed on her "to sue" list and if so,what place I am in. affraid Laughing
Artie, maybe you should call your broker and have him rebalance your portfolio so you have some ready cash when Mary Ellen sues you for being honest.lol! 
You could also ask Eric Krieg who he retained to defend himself. Keep one thing in mind, in the end everything will be OK.sunny  Don't let the stress of a low information loser threatening to sue you impact your health!Sad
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   10/11/2013, 9:39 am

Something seems to have really set JCMT off. Very Happy Gee,I wonder if it could possibly be connected to Sparks mentioning my name and posting my recent comment on idiots who threaten to sue
So what does the idiot do? He doubles down bystarting a moronic thread to get Sparks banned,therefore providing all of us who have delighted in watching him make a fool of himself over the years with even more entertainment.

The only thing JCMT's loony tunes rants have accomplished is that they have made Mayor Tom McDermott more popular than ever and helped to drive a mentally disturbed woman to suicide by fire.

Well Done,JCMT....Well Done Indeed! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool   

Back to top Go down
 
Making Eric Krieg, aka "buzzcut", look like a fool
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: The Lounge-
Jump to: