Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boston Marathon

Go down 
+2
Artie60438
happy jack
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/17/2013, 9:21 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
You've once again accused me of making something up without having a shred of evidence to back up your accusation.

[b]You've once again claimed something without displaying a shred of evidence to back up your claim.
Then put your money where your mouth is and agree to my challenge. Otherwise you've just proved yourself to be both a coward and a liar.
lol!

All past protocol on this forum dictates that he who makes the claim is responsible for backing up that claim.
I am offering you an uncontested slam-dunk here.
Post a backup to your claim, and I will unequivocally acknowledge that you are correct.
But until you do that, I can only assume that you have nothing to back up your claim.

My money and my mouth share the same location.
I have no idea where your money is, and I'd really rather not know where your mouth has been.
Really rather not know.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/18/2013, 6:22 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
You've once again accused me of making something up without having a shred of evidence to back up your accusation.

[b]You've once again claimed something without displaying a shred of evidence to back up your claim.
Then put your money where your mouth is and agree to my challenge. Otherwise you've just proved yourself to be both a coward and a liar.
lol!

All past protocol on this forum dictates that he who makes the claim is responsible for backing up that claim.
Post a backup to your claim, and I will unequivocally acknowledge that you are correct.
But until you do that, I can only assume that you have nothing to back up your claim.
No surprise that the cowardly troll has refused another challenge. As always,I will be happy to provide to other members via a personal message,the proof that the gutless wonder is wrong once again. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/18/2013, 6:27 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

lol!

No surprise that the cowardly troll has refused another challenge. As always,I will be happy to provide to other members via a personal message,the proof that the gutless wonder is wrong once again. Sleep

I might accept this "challenge" of yours if I knew what the hell it was.
And once again, the old 'personal message' routine demonstrates quite plainly that you have jack shit.
And what, exactly, would I be "wrong" about?
I have made no claims which can be proven or disproven - I have merely been axing you and edge to back up your claims.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/18/2013, 10:16 am

Schneier updated his Refuse to be Terrorized article:

The Boston Marathon Bombing: Keep Calm and Carry On

Quote :
As the details about the bombings in Boston unfold, it'd be easy to be scared. It'd be easy to feel powerless and demand that our elected leaders do something -- anything -- to keep us safe.

It'd be easy, but it'd be wrong. We need to be angry and empathize with the victims without being scared. Our fears would play right into the perpetrators' hands -- and magnify the power of their victory for whichever goals whatever group behind this, still to be uncovered, has. We don't have to be scared, and we're not powerless. We actually have all the power here, and there's one thing we can do to render terrorism ineffective: Refuse to be terrorized.

It's hard to do, because terrorism is designed precisely to scare people -- far out of proportion to its actual danger. A huge amount of research on fear and the brain teaches us that we exaggerate threats that are rare, spectacular, immediate, random -- in this case involving an innocent child -- senseless, horrific and graphic. Terrorism pushes all of our fear buttons, really hard, and we overreact.

But our brains are fooling us. Even though this will be in the news for weeks, we should recognize this for what it is: a rare event. That's the very definition of news: something that is unusual -- in this case, something that almost never happens.

. . .

How well this attack succeeds depends much less on what happened in Boston than by our reactions in the coming weeks and months. Terrorism isn't primarily a crime against people or property. It's a crime against our minds, using the deaths of innocents and destruction of property as accomplices. When we react from fear, when we change our laws and policies to make our country less open, the terrorists succeed, even if their attacks fail. But when we refuse to be terrorized, when we're indomitable in the face of terror, the terrorists fail, even if their attacks succeed.

happy jack wrote:
Saying that something “has all the hallmarks of an Al Qaeda-type attack” is quite different from an actual claim that the bombings were linked to al-Qaeda.

True, but King's statement is staggeringly useless given that all terrorist groups have employed such tactics. Even the more statistically accurate statement "it has all the hallmarks of a right-wing extremist-type attack" is still useless considering that all we know is that it was a bomb placed in a crowded, public place, and so far lacking any distinguishing characteristics to attribute it to one group over another. The latest info suggests it might be a lone individual rather than a particular organization.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/18/2013, 11:00 am

Heretic wrote:

True, but King's statement is staggeringly useless given that all terrorist groups have employed such tactics. Even the more statistically accurate statement "it has all the hallmarks of a right-wing extremist-type attack" is still useless considering that all we know is that it was a bomb placed in a crowded, public place, and so far lacking any distinguishing characteristics to attribute it to one group over another. The latest info suggests it might be a lone individual rather than a particular organization.
Who ever is responsible they can give thanks and a shout out to the NRA for helping to slow down and gum up the investigation Evil or Very Mad ...
How the gun lobby has already blocked Boston’s bombing investigators
Quote :
One avenue of investigation is already closed off to forensic officials working the Boston Marathon bombing case due to efforts dating back decades by the National Rifle Association and gun manufacturers.

The FBI said Tuesday that gunpowder, along with pieces of metal and ball bearings, were packed into at least one pressure cooker and another device to make the crude bombs that killed three people—including an 8-year-old boy—and wounded more than 170 more during the Boston Marathon Monday.

But a crucial piece of evidence called a taggant that could be used to trace the gunpowder used in the bombs to a buyer at a point of sale is not available to investigators.

“If you had a good taggant this would be a good thing for this kind of crime. It could help identify the point of manufacturer, and chain of custody,” Bob Morhard, an explosives consultant and chief executive officer of Zukovich, Morhard & Wade, LLC., in Pennsylvania, who has traced explosives and detonators in use in the United States and Saudi Arabia, told MSNBC.com. “The problem is nobody wants to know what the material is.”

Explosives manufacturers are required to place tracing elements known as identification taggants only in plastic explosives but not in gunpowder, thanks to lobbying efforts by the NRA and large gun manufacturing groups.

NRA officials at the group’s headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia declined to respond to calls and emails from MSNBC.com requesting comment.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/18/2013, 12:36 pm

Good lord. How were Republicans/conservatives able to rally around the Patriot Act?

Quote :
"We want to be able to wiretap whoever we want without a warrant, hold people indefinitely without trial, etc..."

"No problem! If you're not a criminal, you've got nuthin' to hide."

"We want to be able to trace gunpowder in bombs used to kill Americans."

"NO! FOR FREEEDOM! AMERICA!! FASCISOCIALiCOMMINAZIS!!!111!!"

The logic truly escapes me.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/18/2013, 3:49 pm

Heretic wrote:

happy jack wrote:
Saying that something “has all the hallmarks of an Al Qaeda-type attack” is quite different from an actual claim that the bombings were linked to al-Qaeda.

I have been neither defending nor castigating King for any remarks he has made regarding this subject and, frankly, I couldn’t care less what his opinion is.
The only reason I chimed in is that I was getting tired of watching edge and his girlfriend blatantly lie about it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/19/2013, 10:08 am

happy jack wrote:
Anybody can say he made these claims.
I provided you with the only quote I could find attributed to him on this topic, and in it, he does not say what you claim he said.
Relax,no one has ever accused you of being the slightest bit competent when it comes to finding out the truth or doing even the most minimal amount of research.
happy jack wrote:
Where are the quotes, in his own words, in which he made these claims?
Patience
happy jack wrote:
If you provide those for me, then I will gladly acknowledge that you are correct.
Nope not good enough. I'm tired of doing the research for you. How about you agree to write these exact words "I,Happy Jack" am the Village Idiot of this message board" 50 times and then post it.
happy jack wrote:
They shouldn't be all that hard to find (assuming that they even exist).
Just because you're not smart enough to find them doesn't mean they don't exist.[/quote]

Still waiting for you to accept the challenge or do I have to mark this one as another example of what a cowardly weasel you truly are?.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/19/2013, 10:29 am

I'd be interested in the link. The only one I could find was the same one Jack posted.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/19/2013, 10:53 am

Heretic wrote:
I'd be interested in the link. The only one I could find was the same one Jack posted.
I just sent you a personal message.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/19/2013, 4:10 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Still waiting for you to accept the challenge or do I have to mark this one as another example of what a cowardly weasel you truly are?.

I suggest you mark this one as yet another example of you making a claim and refusing to back it up, quite like the Gosnell trial/New York Times article claim you are refusing to back up over on the abortion thread.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/19/2013, 6:26 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I suggest you mark this one as yet another example of you making a claim and refusing to back it up, quite like the Gosnell trial/New York Times article claim you are refusing to back up over on the abortion thread.
Sleep
I Wrote wrote:
As to be expected the cowardly weasel desperately attempts to rewrite history in order to try and save face. All the moron has to do is simply agree to my challenge and I'll be happy to post the link. Maybe one day he'll grow a pair sigh
You have painted yourself into a corner and you've made a fool out of yourself,once again. My sixth sense tells me that this won't be the last time either.
Boston Marathon - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2CPz7qlA2qBim_1oKzaqWPTWnQv0Mw_Ca50sJWh-WRHmR5i5lsA
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/19/2013, 6:40 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Sleep
I Wrote wrote:
As to be expected the cowardly weasel desperately attempts to rewrite history in order to try and save face. All the moron has to do is simply agree to my challenge and I'll be happy to post the link. Maybe one day he'll grow a pair sigh
You have painted yourself into a corner and you've made a fool out of yourself,once again. My sixth sense tells me that this won't be the last time either.
Boston Marathon - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2CPz7qlA2qBim_1oKzaqWPTWnQv0Mw_Ca50sJWh-WRHmR5i5lsA

I've already accepted your challenge on the abortion thread - the ball is in your court. Please pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/20/2013, 6:57 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Sleep
I Wrote wrote:

I've already accepted your challenge on the abortion thread - the ball is in your court. Please pay attention.
No I already explained that I withdrew it due to your idiotic criteria. Ready to take the challenge here or are you going to find another way to weasel out?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/20/2013, 8:48 am

I've already accepted your challenge on both threads - the ball is in your court. Please pay attention.
Since you have a couple of good whoppers going, one on this thread and one on the Abortion thread, would you care to join me on the Transgendered Bathroom thread, where you can again tell me how you would be able to identify bona fide transsexuals?
Just think of it, Artie – you would be in Liar’s Heaven, lying on three different threads at once!!!!
It would be like juggling.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/20/2013, 11:43 am

happy jack wrote:
[b]I've already accepted your challenge on both threads - the ball is in your court. Please pay attention.
So you accept the challenge on this thread,right?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/20/2013, 12:22 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
[b]I've already accepted your challenge on both threads - the ball is in your court. Please pay attention.

Lay out the specifics.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/20/2013, 2:37 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Lay out the specifics.

Yeah. Let's get this settled.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/21/2013, 10:20 am

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Lay out the specifics.

Yeah. Let's get this settled.
Ok,It's very simple...

If I prove that within hours of the Boston Bombings Rep Peter King said that we should be looking at Al-Qaeda then Happy Jack has to post a reply in this thread where he writes out these exact words "I,Happy Jack" am the Village Idiot of this message board" 50 times.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/21/2013, 12:15 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Ok,It's very simple...

If I prove that within hours of the Boston Bombings Rep Peter King said that we should be looking at Al-Qaeda then Happy Jack has to post a reply in this thread where he writes out these exact words "I,Happy Jack" am the Village Idiot of this message board" 50 times.

Absolutely not.
I never said that he didn’t say what you claimed he said, and I never denied that such a quote existed. Throughout this entire thread, I have simply been asking for attribution.
I gave you ample time and opportunity to post your quote when I said the following:

Unless you read something different than I did, Peter King did not claim that the marathon blasts are linked to an al-Qaeda cell. Here is what he said on the matter. If you have him cited elsewhere as saying something different, please provide the link.

I provided you with the only quote I could find attributed to him on this topic, and in it, he does not say what you claim he said.
Where are the quotes, in his own words, in which he made these claims?
If you provide those for me, then I will gladly acknowledge that you are correct.

All you need to do is provide the quote, and I will gladly acknowledge that you are correct;

Then simply post your source and this whole dialogue will end with me telling you that you are correct.

I have made no claims which can be proven or disproven - I have merely been axing you and edge to back up your claims.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/21/2013, 1:48 pm

Yeah. Well I suspect that my personal opinion on this subject is well known...

"If you can't prove it, then don't post it."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/21/2013, 10:52 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Ok,It's very simple...

Absolutely not.
No surprise that a coward like yourself wouldn't have the courage to stand behind your accusation.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/21/2013, 10:59 pm

Scorpion wrote:

It was proven by articles Edge or I previously posted that plainly said that King said we should be looking at Al-Quada. Most people would have accepted it and moved on but unfortunately I once again had to waste time with our cuckoo for media conspiracies troll.

As always,I will be happy to provide to other members via a personal message,the proof that the gutless wonder is wrong once again.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/22/2013, 12:16 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

It was proven by articles Edge or I previously posted that plainly said that King said we should be looking at Al-Quada. Most people would have accepted it and moved on but unfortunately I once again had to waste time with our cuckoo for media conspiracies troll.

As always,I will be happy to provide to other members via a personal message,the proof that the gutless wonder is wrong once again.

Yeah. Well you must have found something that I haven't... I really don't understand why you think that the articles that you guys posted are sufficient. Why not post an actual, verifiable, in context quote?

Until you do, Jack has won this round, at least IMHO.

Take, for example, the paraphrased quote from Hannity's show. I looked that up, and watched the segment, and while it's true that he said that "we should be looking at Al-Qaeda," he also went on to say that there were other possibilities as well. So I don't really think that proves anything at all.

There's a lot of stuff going on related to this story that is actually worth discussing. But I'm hesitant to bother posting anything because we get sidetracked by your fucking feud with Jack. So I'm asking you to post what you have, and then let's move on.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty4/22/2013, 4:27 am

Artie60438 wrote:

The "gutless wonder" is not "wrong" about anything, because the "gutless wonder" has made no claim one way or another.
The "gutless wonder" has merely been axing the worthless anal wart to back up his claim.
The worthless anal wart has not done so.
The "gutless wonder" wonders why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon   Boston Marathon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boston Marathon
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: