Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Transgender bathroom use

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/2/2018, 10:35 am

Heretic wrote:

In light of the fact that the topic of this thread concerns transgenders, it seems jarring that you would introduce the topic of child molestation.
Do you equate one with the other?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/2/2018, 9:06 pm

Homophobic Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:

If a man wishes to pretend that he has a birth canal, or if a woman wants to be called a father, so be it. Unless and until it affects me, I have no desire to stop them. I may comment on it from time to time, but they are quite free to delude themselves in any manner they choose. .
Homophobic Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:
I have better things to worry about
Really? You started this idiotic topic over 5 Years ago. Shocked You sure seem to spend an inordinate amount of time obsessing over something that you freely admit doesn't affect you. Question Troll much?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/2/2018, 11:28 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

If a man wishes to pretend that he has a birth canal, or if a woman wants to be called a father, so be it. Unless and until it affects me, I have no desire to stop them. I may comment on it from time to time, but they are quite free to delude themselves in any manner they choose. .
happy jack wrote:
I have better things to worry about
Really? You started this idiotic topic over 5 Years ago. Shocked  You sure seem to spend an inordinate amount of time obsessing over something that you freely admit doesn't affect you. Question Troll much

I don't spend any time at all obsessing over how delusional people categorize themselves, or what their self-image happens to be, as long as it doesn't affect me.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/3/2018, 12:26 pm

Homophobic Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
Artie Finds The truth 60438 wrote:

Really? You started this idiotic topic over 5 Years ago. Shocked  You sure seem to spend an inordinate amount of time obsessing over something that you freely admit doesn't affect you. Question Troll much

I don't spend any time at all obsessing
Yep,just the last 5 years on this board and who knows where else you post your drivel. Yeah,we believe you...Honest we do Rolling Eyes Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/3/2018, 3:19 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Homophobic Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
Artie Finds The truth 60438 wrote:

Really? You started this idiotic topic over 5 Years ago. Shocked  You sure seem to spend an inordinate amount of time obsessing over something that you freely admit doesn't affect you. Question Troll much

I don't spend any time at all obsessing
Yep,just the last 5 years on this board and who knows where else you post your drivel. Yeah,we believe you...Honest we do Rolling Eyes Sleep

If there is some point you are trying to make, please do so.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/5/2018, 11:49 am

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
It would seem to me that if a transgendered person is allowed to decide where he or she will be housed while in jail or prison, then a non-transgendered person, in the name of equality and non-discrimination, should be afforded that same right.
If anyone disagrees, please specify the reason for your disagreement.

Yeah. Well I do disagree, and will be happy to discuss it with you, but I want to ask you a simple question before we begin, if that's OK with you...

Do you believe that a person chooses to be "transgendered?"

I don't pretend to know what is in the head of each and every person who claims transgender status. Some of them may feel that they were born into a body that is the opposite of what they identify with.....

From Wkipedia...

Quote :
Transgender people are those who have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex.

So it's not just "some of them."  Whether an individual is willing or able to pursue a medical remedy is irrelevant to my question.  

It all boils down to whether these folks have a choice or not, don't you think?  If they don't, then shouldn't we respect their identity?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/5/2018, 8:26 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
It would seem to me that if a transgendered person is allowed to decide where he or she will be housed while in jail or prison, then a non-transgendered person, in the name of equality and non-discrimination, should be afforded that same right.
If anyone disagrees, please specify the reason for your disagreement.

Yeah. Well I do disagree, and will be happy to discuss it with you, but I want to ask you a simple question before we begin, if that's OK with you...

Do you believe that a person chooses to be "transgendered?"

I don't pretend to know what is in the head of each and every person who claims transgender status. Some of them may feel that they were born into a body that is the opposite of what they identify with.....

From Wkipedia...

Quote :
Transgender people are those who have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex.

So it's not just "some of them."  Whether an individual is willing or able to pursue a medical remedy is irrelevant to my question.  

It all boils down to whether these folks have a choice or not, don't you think?  If they don't, then shouldn't we respect their identity?

Sure, respect their identity.
But I can't see how respecting their identity is tantamount to allowing them to choose which prison facility they should be housed in. If you truly afford the same respect to all sexual identities, then it would follow that heterosexuals should also be allowed to opt for the incarceration facility of their choice.
If not, why not?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/6/2018, 2:15 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
It would seem to me that if a transgendered person is allowed to decide where he or she will be housed while in jail or prison, then a non-transgendered person, in the name of equality and non-discrimination, should be afforded that same right.
If anyone disagrees, please specify the reason for your disagreement.

Yeah. Well I do disagree, and will be happy to discuss it with you, but I want to ask you a simple question before we begin, if that's OK with you...

Do you believe that a person chooses to be "transgendered?"

I don't pretend to know what is in the head of each and every person who claims transgender status. Some of them may feel that they were born into a body that is the opposite of what they identify with.....

From Wkipedia...

Quote :
Transgender people are those who have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex.

So it's not just "some of them."  Whether an individual is willing or able to pursue a medical remedy is irrelevant to my question.  

It all boils down to whether these folks have a choice or not, don't you think?  If they don't, then shouldn't we respect their identity?

Sure, respect their identity.
But I can't see how respecting their identity is tantamount to allowing them to choose which prison facility they should be housed in. If you truly afford the same respect to all sexual identities, then it would follow that heterosexuals should also be allowed to opt for the incarceration facility of their choice.
If not, why not?

So are you suggesting that we throw a woman in a man's body in with the male general population?

And no, heterosexual refers to one's sexual orientation, not to their gender identity. So that portion of your argument has a flawed premise.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/6/2018, 8:34 pm

Scorpion wrote:

And no, heterosexual refers to one's sexual orientation, not to their gender identity. So that portion of your argument has a flawed premise.

Point taken - poor choice of terminology on my part.
However, a heterosexual is certainly capable of possessing a gender identity.
Correct, or incorrect?
And if incorrect, then why?





Scorpion wrote:

So are you suggesting that we throw a woman in a man's body in with the male general population?

What I have been suggesting from the beginning of our exchange is that, if a person who identifies as transgendered is allowed to choose which prison facilities he or she is to be housed in, then a person who identifies as non-transgendered should be afforded that same right.
Correct, or incorrect?
And if incorrect, then why?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/13/2018, 12:49 pm

happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

So are you suggesting that we throw a woman in a man's body in with the male general population?

What I have been suggesting from the beginning of our exchange is that, if a person who identifies as transgendered is allowed to choose which prison facilities he or she is to be housed in, then a person who identifies as non-transgendered should be afforded that same right.
Correct, or incorrect?
And if incorrect, then why?

Yeah. Well what I've been "suggesting" is that "transgendered" people have no choice about their gender identity... it's not about "identifying" as "transgendered." If a person has no choice, then it's caused by genetics... and if it's genetic, then your argument makes no sense.

Do you understand?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/13/2018, 1:15 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

So are you suggesting that we throw a woman in a man's body in with the male general population?

What I have been suggesting from the beginning of our exchange is that, if a person who identifies as transgendered is allowed to choose which prison facilities he or she is to be housed in, then a person who identifies as non-transgendered should be afforded that same right.
Correct, or incorrect?
And if incorrect, then why?

Yeah. Well what I've been "suggesting" is that "transgendered" people have no choice about their gender identity... it's not about "identifying" as "transgendered."  If a person has no choice, then it's caused by genetics... and if it's genetic, then your argument makes no sense.

Do you understand?

I'll have to get back to you on this at another time. Today, I'm busy opening my Mother's Day gifts.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/14/2018, 4:27 am

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

So are you suggesting that we throw a woman in a man's body in with the male general population?

What I have been suggesting from the beginning of our exchange is that, if a person who identifies as transgendered is allowed to choose which prison facilities he or she is to be housed in, then a person who identifies as non-transgendered should be afforded that same right.
Correct, or incorrect?
And if incorrect, then why?

Yeah. Well what I've been "suggesting" is that "transgendered" people have no choice about their gender identity... it's not about "identifying" as "transgendered."  If a person has no choice, then it's caused by genetics... and if it's genetic, then your argument makes no sense.

Do you understand?

If, as you claim, a transgendered person has no choice as to gender identity, then neither does a non-transgendered person - both are slaves to their genes, which would make them equal in that respect. Can you give me a reason why two otherwise equal persons should be treated unequally when it comes to deciding which penal facility either one of them should be housed in, and why one should be allowed to choose for himself or herself while the other is forced to abide by the decision of some higher authority?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/15/2018, 4:22 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

So are you suggesting that we throw a woman in a man's body in with the male general population?

What I have been suggesting from the beginning of our exchange is that, if a person who identifies as transgendered is allowed to choose which prison facilities he or she is to be housed in, then a person who identifies as non-transgendered should be afforded that same right.
Correct, or incorrect?
And if incorrect, then why?

Yeah. Well what I've been "suggesting" is that "transgendered" people have no choice about their gender identity... it's not about "identifying" as "transgendered."  If a person has no choice, then it's caused by genetics... and if it's genetic, then your argument makes no sense.

Do you understand?

Can you give me a reason why two otherwise equal persons should be treated unequally when it comes to deciding which penal facility either one of them should be housed in, and why one should be allowed to choose for himself or herself while the other is forced to abide by the decision of some higher authority?

Yeah, well in this case, the Eighth Amendment provision against cruel and unusual punishment is highly relevant.

Throwing a woman trapped in a man's body into the male general population is clearly an act of cruelty.

What about a man trapped in a woman's body? What the hell do we do then?

If you believe that there are people who are, as you put it, "transgendered," then these questions are not easy to answer.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/16/2018, 12:00 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

So are you suggesting that we throw a woman in a man's body in with the male general population?

What I have been suggesting from the beginning of our exchange is that, if a person who identifies as transgendered is allowed to choose which prison facilities he or she is to be housed in, then a person who identifies as non-transgendered should be afforded that same right.
Correct, or incorrect?
And if incorrect, then why?

Yeah. Well what I've been "suggesting" is that "transgendered" people have no choice about their gender identity... it's not about "identifying" as "transgendered." If a person has no choice, then it's caused by genetics... and if it's genetic, then your argument makes no sense.

Do you understand?

Can you give me a reason why two otherwise equal persons should be treated unequally when it comes to deciding which penal facility either one of them should be housed in, and why one should be allowed to choose for himself or herself while the other is forced to abide by the decision of some higher authority?

Yeah, well in this case, the Eighth Amendment provision against cruel and unusual punishment is highly relevant.

Throwing a woman trapped in a man's body into the male general population is clearly an act of cruelty.

What about a man trapped in a woman's body? What the hell do we do then?

If you believe that there are people who are, as you put it, "transgendered," then these questions are not easy to answer.

happy jack wrote:

How is "throwing a woman trapped in a man's body into the male general population" an act of cruelty? Everyone involved would have the same body parts, the same as throwing a non-transgendered male into the male general population.
Correct?

No. It's not even a certainty that they both possess the same body parts. IIRC, the individual that sparked our discussion had some "lady parts."

happy jack wrote:
Or do you think that someone who possesses male body parts but believes he is a woman should be thrown into the female general population?
And by the same token, do you think that someone who possesses female body parts but believes that she is a man should be thrown into the male general population?

I addressed this in my post...

Scorpion wrote:
What about a man trapped in a woman's body? What the hell do we do then?

I never claimed that I had all the answers, Jack. I just disagree with your premise that
"non-transgendered" people are somehow being treated unfairly. I also understand your inclination to make decisions about "transgendered" folks based solely on their body parts. But even that can be problematic...

Here's a link for you if you're interested...

http://www.isna.org/faq/frequency

I've made my position quite clear many times... I can't even imagine what it must be like to have gender identity issues. Growing up is challenging enough without having to deal with a messed up gender identity too, don't you think?

I sure as hell don't know how to deal with all the issues involved surrounding "transgendered" people. But I don't think that there is any doubt that the phenomenon exists. It's something that we, as a civilized society, have to deal with in the most humane manner that we can...
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/16/2018, 2:04 pm

Scorpion wrote:
  I never claimed that I had all the answers, Jack. I just disagree with your premise that
"non-transgendered" people are somehow being treated unfairly.  

If the concern for the humane treatment of prisoners (of any stripe) is based upon the danger of them being sexually abused, then I believe the non-transgendered would indeed be treated unfairly if the transgendered were allowed to choose the conditions of their incarceration while the non-transgendered were not allowed that option.
I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that, as a non-transgendered male facing incarceration, my chances of being sexually abused would be drastically reduced if I were allowed to choose to be housed in a women's prison. Why do you feel that a non-transgendered male should not be allowed that option if it would reduce his chances of being sexually abused? After all, that would be the "humane" thing to do, right?




Scorpion wrote:
I also understand your inclination to make decisions about "transgendered" folks based solely on their body parts.  But even that can be problematic...

Here's a link for you if you're interested...

http://www.isna.org/faq/frequency


The issues addressed in your link are certainly valid, but they are a whole different can of worms, as far as I'm concerned, and I don't believe that they are really relevant to this discussion. If each and every birth anomaly has to be compensated for, then we're going to wind up with a whole lot of specialized prisons (assuming, that is, that a substantial amount of these individuals are prone to criminal activity).


Side note: In your last post, you quoted some of my statements, but the post from which they originated seems to have disappeared. Kinda weird - that ever happen to you? I've never seen that happen before, other than when the nutbag who used to moderate this forum would censor posts.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/16/2018, 2:24 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
  I never claimed that I had all the answers, Jack. I just disagree with your premise that
"non-transgendered" people are somehow being treated unfairly.  

If the concern for the humane treatment of prisoners (of any stripe) is based upon the danger of them being sexually abused, then I believe the non-transgendered would indeed be treated unfairly if the transgendered were allowed to choose the conditions of their incarceration while the non-transgendered were not allowed that option.
I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that, as a non-transgendered male facing incarceration, my chances of being sexually abused would be drastically reduced if I were allowed to choose to be housed in a women's prison. Why do you feel that a non-transgendered male should not be allowed that option if it would reduce his chances of being sexually abused? After all, that would be the "humane" thing to do, right?

The prison system is in dire need of reform.  The explosion in private prisons for profit isn't helping the matter.  Prisons should be far more humane than they are now.  Prisons used to be for rehabilitation, not just punishment.  The fact that anyone has to deal with the probability of rape is unacceptable, in my opinion... hardly what I'd call humane.  If that's the point you're getting at when you're comparing the "transgendered" to the "non-transgendered," then I'll concede the point.


Scorpion wrote:
I also understand your inclination to make decisions about "transgendered" folks based solely on their body parts.  But even that can be problematic...

Here's a link for you if you're interested...

http://www.isna.org/faq/frequency


Happy Jack wrote:
The issues addressed in your link are certainly valid, but they are a whole different can of worms, as far as I'm concerned, and I don't believe that they are really relevant to this discussion. If each and every birth anomaly has to be compensated for, then we're going to wind up with a whole lot of specialized prisons (assuming, that is, that a substantial amount of these individuals are prone to criminal activity).

Yeah. May not be super relevant.  I did find the numbers a bit disconcerting, however. They were much higher than I expected.


Happy Jack wrote:

Side note: In your last post, you quoted some of my statements, but the post from which they originated seems to have disappeared. Kinda weird - that ever happen to you? I've never seen that happen before, other than when the nutbag who used to moderate this forum would censor posts.

Yeah. I noticed that.  I also ran into some problems when I was responding. Hopefully just a glitch.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/16/2018, 2:45 pm

Scorpion wrote:

The prison system is in dire need of reform.  The explosion in private prisons for profit isn't helping the matter.  Prisons should be far more humane than they are now.  Prisons used to be for rehabilitation, not just punishment.  The fact that anyone has to deal with the probability of rape is unacceptable, in my opinion... hardly what I'd call humane.  If that's the point you're getting at when you're comparing the "transgendered" to the "non-transgendered," then I'll concede the point.

I agree - I think that incarcerating someone for their felonies is punishment enough. To be punished further as a result of that incarceration is not something that I am in favor of, whether the punishment comes from the guards or from their fellow inmates.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   6/22/2018, 12:11 pm

https://www.advocate.com/transgender/2018/6/18/transgender-student-athletes-success-stirs-uproar-connecticut

Transgender Student Athletes' Success Stirs Uproar in Connecticut

“I understand that it appears to many people as an inequitable playing field, but they don’t have any context or knowledge about how that athlete’s life would be if she weren’t transgender,” Erin Buzuvis, director of the Center of Gender and Sexuality Studies at Western New England College, told the Courant. “And it would be possible she’d be beating their daughters if she was cisgender.”


If 'she' was cisgender, then 'she' would be a 'he'.
Correct?
Although there are many, this is quite possibly the stupidest argument I've ever seen made.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   7/19/2018, 11:23 am

Yes, this should work out well.
What in the holy fuck are these people thinking?


https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-or-girl-parents-raising-theybies-let-kids-decide-n891836

Parents raising 'theybies' let kids decide
One way of shielding children from gender stereotypes: Keep their biological sex secret.

by Julie Compton / Jul.19.2018 / 10:48 AM ET

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — Three-year-old twins Zyler and Kadyn Sharpe scurried around the boys and girls clothing racks of a narrow consignment store filled with toys. Zyler, wearing rainbow leggings, scrutinized a pair of hot-pink-and-purple sneakers. Kadyn, in a T-Rex shirt, fixated on a musical cube that flashed colorful lights. At a glance, the only discernible difference between these fraternal twins is their hair — Zyler’s is brown and Kadyn’s is blond.
Is Zyler a boy or a girl? How about Kadyn? That’s a question their parents, Nate and Julia Sharpe, say only the twins can decide. The Cambridge, Mass., couple represent a small group of parents raising “theybies” — children being brought up without gender designation from birth. A Facebook community for these parents currently claims about 220 members across the U.S.
“A theyby is, I think, different things to different people,” Nate Sharpe told NBC News. “For us, it means raising our kids with gender-neutral pronouns — so, ‘they,’ ‘them,’ ‘their,’ rather than assigning ‘he,’ ‘she,’ ‘him,’ ‘her’ from birth based on their anatomy.
”Parents in the U.S. are increasingly raising children outside traditional gender norms — allowing boys and girls to play with the same toys and wear the same clothes — though experts say this is happening mostly in progressive, well-to-do enclaves. But what makes this “gender-open” style of parenting stand out, and even controversial in some circles, is that the parents do not reveal the sex of their children to anyone — including the children themselves. If no one knows a child’s sex, these parents theorize, the child can’t be pigeonholed into gender stereotypes.

.........
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   7/24/2018, 1:46 am

happy jack wrote:
Yes, this should work out well.
What in the holy fuck are these people thinking?


https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-or-girl-parents-raising-theybies-let-kids-decide-n891836

Parents raising 'theybies' let kids decide
One way of shielding children from gender stereotypes: Keep their biological sex secret.

by Julie Compton / Jul.19.2018 / 10:48 AM ET

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — Three-year-old twins Zyler and Kadyn Sharpe scurried around the boys and girls clothing racks of a narrow consignment store filled with toys. Zyler, wearing rainbow leggings, scrutinized a pair of hot-pink-and-purple sneakers. Kadyn, in a T-Rex shirt, fixated on a musical cube that flashed colorful lights. At a glance, the only discernible difference between these fraternal twins is their hair — Zyler’s is brown and Kadyn’s is blond.
Is Zyler a boy or a girl? How about Kadyn? That’s a question their parents, Nate and Julia Sharpe, say only the twins can decide. The Cambridge, Mass., couple represent a small group of parents raising “theybies” — children being brought up without gender designation from birth. A Facebook community for these parents currently claims about 220 members across the U.S.
“A theyby is, I think, different things to different people,” Nate Sharpe told NBC News. “For us, it means raising our kids with gender-neutral pronouns — so, ‘they,’ ‘them,’ ‘their,’ rather than assigning ‘he,’ ‘she,’ ‘him,’ ‘her’ from birth based on their anatomy.
”Parents in the U.S. are increasingly raising children outside traditional gender norms — allowing boys and girls to play with the same toys and wear the same clothes — though experts say this is happening mostly in progressive, well-to-do enclaves. But what makes this “gender-open” style of parenting stand out, and even controversial in some circles, is that the parents do not reveal the sex of their children to anyone — including the children themselves. If no one knows a child’s sex, these parents theorize, the child can’t be pigeonholed into gender stereotypes.

.........



http://takimag.com/article/mamas_dont_let_your_theybies_grow_up_to_be_cowqueers_jim_goad#axzz5M9StoOVL

Mamas, Don’t Let Your Theybies Grow Up To Be Cowqueers

by Jim Goad

July 23, 2018

In the tiny sheltered pampered enclaves of coastal American cities, some parents are refusing to reveal their children’s biological sex to anyone—including relatives and the infants themselves—until the toddler is old enough to decide for himself or herself. Instead of babies, they are calling their genderless spawn “theybies.”

Even stranger is the fact that they will act as if YOU’RE the weird one if you have a problem with that. They will act as if you’re some weird sort of pedophilic voyeur who is “obsessed” with their baby’s genitals, which is less likely than the idea that they are “unhappy” with their baby’s genitals—so unhappy, they have to tell the world about it.

(I will briefly detour to note the soul-scorching inanity of those who insist that “gender” and “sex” are two entirely different things, with the first purely cultural and the latter purely biological. It never seems to occur to these dolts that culture is an expression of biology, nor that throughout world history with very few exceptions, nearly all cultures just so happened to “assign” gender according to this “male/female binary” they’re insisting is rooted in bad ideas rather than penises and vaginas. To me, “gender” and “sex” might as well be synonymous, and anyone who insists otherwise has been tickled with goose feathers one too many times.)


“It turns out that those people whose job it is to randomly assign you a gender at birth are amazingly accurate. They’re right in over 99% of cases. What are the odds?”
As their, um, “reasoning” goes, we live in a culture that is oppressive and downright suffocating for anyone in the microscopic minority of damaged fools who suffer the delusion that they’re a different sex than their genitals dictate, and in order to curb their astronomical rates of suicide and self-harm—which are, of course, entirely caused by the hateful and so-called “normal” cishet society rather than a nagging inner shame that they may be naturally damaged—it doesn’t matter if we make the 99.4% of people who suffer zero gender confusion as uncomfortable as possible. If they have to surrender a 26-year career at England’s National Health Service because they refuse to bow down, kiss the rainbow-colored ring, and confess that there are more than two genders, it’s off with their heads.

One of the first murmurings of this supremely nutty trend erupted back in 2011, when a Toronto couple announced that they would be raising their new child, whom they saddled with the name “Storm,” completely oblivious to the idea that in nearly all cases, one’s genitals determine their gender—and in the rare cases where the person suffers from a delusion that they don’t, that person is likely to suffer massive psychological problems at the very least.

Now age five, baby Storm has decided that she’s a girl. Her ten-year-old sibling, Jazz, “identifies as a transgender girl, having begun her transition three days before she turned 7.” Her seven-year-old sibling Kio “identifies as non-binary and uses the pronoun ‘they,’” as does these poor children’s mom, while their dad’s personal pronouns are “he or they.”

Do you get the sense that this family has a lot of free time on their hands? Do you also get the sense that the parents are using their own children as inanimate sexual voodoo dolls through which they’re either working out their own bottomless psychiatric issues or skin-peelingly shallow cultural trendiness? Do you also get the sense that when—sorry, “if”—these kids grow up, at least one of them will hate their parents with a burning, cancerous fury?

Say hi to three-year-old twins Zyler and Kadyn Sharpe, who were fortunate enough to have born in the rarefied climes of Cambridge, MA. Despite their financial fortunes, little Zyler and Kadyn suffer the handicap of parents who gave them space-alien names and who refuse to just buck the fuck up and tell them whether they’re boys or girls.


Nate Sharpe, father of the gender-indeterminate three-year-olds with space-alien names, knows damn well what genitals his kids were born with, but he sternly and staunchly refuses to reveal these simple biological facts in favor of parading these poor toddlers around like miniature rainbow-colored circus freaks:

A theyby is, I think, different things to different people. For us, it means raising our kids with gender-neutral pronouns — so, ‘they,’ ‘them,’ ‘their,’ rather than assigning ‘he,’ ‘she,’ ‘him,’ ‘her’ from birth based on their anatomy.

See, but Nate, these terms are based on anatomy. For some reason, every last one of you gender-dreamers seem to stub your toe on the hilariously simple fact that “she” is a term that has always meant nothing more and nothing less than “that person over there with the vagina.” And as one dad to another, some deep tugging in my guts tells me that this brave experiment you’re publicly conducting on your kids in front of the whole world may have some catastrophic unintended consequences. A voice that screams within the darkest abysses of my soul says that whatever “trauma” a boy may endure by being forced to play baseball even if he’d rather play with dolls doesn’t come close to how you’re going to scramble your kid’s brains for life by refusing to tell him or her—and let’s be honest, you know that difference—what will be an essential part of their identity whether you like it or not. I would counsel you to quit being a baby and stop calling it a theyby.

Kyl Myers is a gray-haired Brooklyn woman who thought it’d be a good idea to name her baby “Zoomer Coyote” and withhold its gender identity from the world until Li’l Zoomer is forced to make that choice all by his or her lonesome. Kyl—I’m assuming it’s pronounced “kill” and refuse to be persuaded otherwise—and her partner say they’re raising a gender-deprived baby because:

I’m very tired of the heteronormative and cisnormative model. I’m very tired of the patriarchy. A part of why we are parenting this way is because intersex people exist, and transgender people exist, and queer people exist, and sex and gender occur on a spectrum, yet our culture loves to think people, all 7 billion of them, can and should be reduced to either/or.


How thoughtful of you, Kyl, to foist all that rhetorical poppycock on the fruit of your weird-ass loins. On her personal website, which appears to exist merely for the purpose of not revealing her baby’s gender to the world, Myers has an entire page devoted to her child’s genitals, which she insists are nobody’s business even though, well, she devoted an entire page to them on her website:


Generally, when people know the sex of their baby, they assign one of two genders: penis = boy, vulva = girl. As soon as a baby is assigned a gender, people tend to treat them in specific, gendered ways. Gender socialization contributes to sex segregation, sex stereotypes, and micro-aggressions that result in gender inequalities in childhood and adulthood.

I sincerely hope this child doesn’t grow up with 55-gallon steel drums fulla psychological problems, but I suspect that he or she will.

“Miranda” is a blonde-but-butch Swedish woman described as “an LGBT-activist and mother of a two-and-a-half-year-old child.” She says that when she first got pregnant with her pale-white theyby, she found it odd that others were “so eager to figure out my child’s genitals.” The all-white Miranda doesn’t want her all-white, gender-neutral child to “grow up in an environment dominated by white people.”

Yeah, that child is going to have problems.

Even though we all know that gender is a meaningless social construct, it turns out that those people whose job it is to randomly assign you a gender at birth are amazingly accurate. They’re right in over 99% of cases. What are the odds?

Hey, parents of “theybies”: You are robbing your children of their fundamental identity, and it may end up destroying them as human beings. As soon as they are able to understand the words, tell them whether they’re a boy or girl. If you withhold this crucial information from them, your children should be ripped from your arms screaming, placed in a healthy home where the parents understand the difference between a pole and a hole, and you should be sent off to gulags and forced to perform manual labor—gender-neutral manual labor, mind you—for the remainder of your unnatural life.



Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   8/7/2018, 5:42 pm

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/education/article215615390.html

How California is transforming bus drivers, clerks and yard supervisors into teachers



Damn.
Just when I was finally starting to get used to the idea of men turning into women, they gotta go pull this shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   

Back to top Go down
 
Transgender bathroom use
Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: