Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/17/2018, 4:17 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Transgender Doll Based on Jazz Jennings to Debut in New York
Quote :
From the moment she learned how to walk and talk, Jazz Jennings gravitated toward dresses and dolls. They were among the earliest signs that Jazz, born male, identified as female.

Now Ms. Jennings, 16, who rose to fame as one of the youngest people ever documented as transgender, will have a new doll to call her own — one modeled after her.

“Ever since I was little, I always loved playing with dolls,” she said in an interview on Thursday. “It was a great way to show my parents that I was a girl, because I could just express myself as I am. So this really resonates with me, because it was something so pivotal in my own journey.”

Tonner Doll Company, based in Kingston, N.Y., expects to begin producing the Jazz Jennings dolls in a limited-edition test run in late spring or early summer, said Robert Tonner, the company’s chief executive. But a prototype will be unveiled at the Toy Fair in Manhattan this weekend.

The company often markets collectibles to adults, but this item is for children. Mr. Tonner, who came up with the idea for the doll, said: “I was very impressed with Jazz when I saw her on Barbara Walters 10 years ago. I thought she was an amazing kid with amazing parents.”

Ms. Walters first interviewed Ms. Jennings on the ABC News program “20/20” in a 2007 episode that focused on transgender children and their families. That appearance vaulted Ms. Jennings into the national spotlight. She was just 6 years old at the time.

Since then, she has written two books: a 2014 children’s book, with Jessica Herthel, and a memoir, released last year. She is now the star of “I Am Jazz,” a reality show on TLC.
Photo
Jazz Jennings of the TLC documentary series “I Am Jazz.” Credit Mark Delong/TLC, via Associated Press

“Sometimes it does get overwhelming, and it’s hard to be receiving all this attention,” Ms. Jennings said in the interview. “But when I see that I am really benefiting other people by sharing my story, it motivates me to keep moving forward.”

She and her parents started the Transkids Purple Rainbow Foundation to raise awareness about issues affecting the transgender community, and Ms. Jennings was named one of Time’s 30 Most Influential Teens in 2015.

To match the outfit Ms. Jennings wears on the cover of her second book, “Being Jazz: My Life as a (Transgender) Teen,” the doll will be wearing a pink top and jean shorts, Mr. Tonner said. That model is expected to cost $89.99, while another, red-carpet-ready version of the doll will probably sell for over $100.
Do you believe that a 6 year-old possesses the emotional maturity to make an informed, life-altering decision, such as the one that determines whether he or she will live the rest of his or her life as a transgendered individual?
I believe the doll is also intended for someone in your situation but the decision has worked out pretty well for Ms Jennings,hasn't it?
Quote :
Ms. Walters first interviewed Ms. Jennings on the ABC News program “20/20” in a 2007 episode that focused on transgender children and their families. That appearance vaulted Ms. Jennings into the national spotlight. She was just 6 years old at the time.

Since then, she has written two books: a 2014 children’s book, with Jessica Herthel, and a memoir, released last year. She is now the star of “I Am Jazz,” a reality show on TLC.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/18/2018, 7:36 am

Artie60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:
 Do you believe that a 6 year-old possesses the emotional maturity to make an informed, life-altering decision, such as the one that determines whether he or she will live the rest of his or her life as a transgendered individual?

.... but the decision has worked out pretty well for Ms Jennings,hasn't it?

https://www.google.com/search?q=over+niagara+falls+in+a+barrel&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS754US754&oq=over+niagara+falls+in+a+barrel&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.10871j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1901 – On October 24, Annie Edson Taylor went over the falls in a barrel. She was mostly unharmed, but exited the barrel bleeding.[7]
1903 – On July 2, Ed Delahanty, a baseball player, was swept over the falls. He had fallen from the International Railway Bridge, after having been kicked off a night train for drunk and disorderly conduct and threatening passengers. Delahanty's body was later recovered near the Maid of the Mist's berth; his body was mangled and one leg was severed.[8]
1911 – On July 25, Bobby Leach went over the falls in a barrel. He spent the following six months in hospital, recovering from two broken knee caps and a fractured jaw.[7]
1920 – On July 11, Charles Stephens from Bristol went over the falls in a barrel. Bobby Leach and William "Red" Hill, Sr. urged Stephens to test his barrel over the falls before attempting the stunt, but he refused. When the barrel was recovered at the foot of the falls, the ballast had pulled Stephen's body out of the barrel, leaving just his right arm in the safety harness.[9]
1928 – On July 4, Jean Lussier went over the falls in a large ball with a spring steel frame and a rubber covering.[10]
1930 – On July 4, George Stathakis, a Greek immigrant working as a chef in Buffalo, New York, went over the falls in a barrel. Upon impact, the barrel was stuck behind a curtain of water and could not be recovered for 18 hours. Stathakis had an air supply of up to eight hours – although he had survived the initial fall, he died of suffocation.[11] Stathakis took the plunge with his pet turtle, which was said to be around 150 years old. The turtle survived the ordeal.[12][13]
1951 – On August 5, William "Red" Hill, Jr. (son of William "Red" Hill, Sr.) went over the falls in a craft he named "The Thing". The vessel broke apart on impact and Hill was killed; his body was found the following day.[14]
1960 – On July 9, a seven-year-old American boy named Roger Woodward was swept over the falls. Woodward, his sister Deanne and boat driver James Honeycutt were in a 12-foot (3.7 m) aluminium fishing boat powered by a 7.5 horsepower (5.6 kW) motor which capsized. Roger, who was wearing a lifejacket and remained buoyant, was rescued by the Maid of the Mist at the bottom of the falls; Deanne was pulled from the river 6 feet (1.8 m) from the lip of the falls by two bystanders—John Hayes and John Quattrochi.[3][15] Honeycutt died in the accident.[15]
1990 – On June 5, Jessie Sharp went over the falls in a kayak. He intended to continue paddling downriver after the fall, and had made dinner reservations at a restaurant in Lewiston, 4 miles (6.4 km) downstream. After beginning the plunge he quickly disappeared into the falls and although his kayak was later found; his body was never recovered. Sharp decided not to wear a life jacket in case it impeded an escape should he get trapped under the falls, and refused to wear a helmet in order to keep his face recognizable to cameras.[24]
1995 – On October 1, Robert Overacker went over the falls on a Jet Ski to raise awareness for the homeless. His rocket-propelled parachute failed to open and he plunged to his death. Overacker's body was recovered the next day and he was pronounced dead at Niagara General Hospital.[25][26]
2011 – On May 26, an unidentified woman was after she was swept over Horseshoe Falls. Reports suggest that she appeared alive on approaching the brink, but was declared dead on arrival of the rescue boat.[28]
2011 – On August 14, Ayano Tokumasu—a Japanese exchange student—was swept over the falls. Niagara Parks Police surveillance cameras show Tokumasu climbing onto the railing near the water's edge and sitting on a pillar block. At about 8:30 p.m. she stood up, lost her footing, and fell over the edge into the Niagara River, approximately 20 metres (66 ft) upstream from the falls.[29][30][31] Her body was recovered on August 18.[32]
2012 – On May 21, an unidentified man in his early 40s became the fourth person[5] to survive an unprotected trip over Horseshoe Falls. Eyewitness reports indicate that he "deliberately jumped" into the Niagara River after climbing over a railing. He suffered broken ribs, a collapsed lung and lacerations.[33]
2017 – On April 19, Kirk Jones, the same man who went over the falls unprotected in 2003, attempted it again, this time inside an inflatable ball. He did not survive. The ball was picked up afterward by boat, and Jones's body was recovered on June 2.[34]

The decision worked out pretty well for Ms. Taylor, Mr. Lussier, plus a few more, also, didn't it?
Some of the others?
Not so much.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/18/2018, 9:57 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

https://www.google.com/search?q=over+niagara+falls+in+a+barrel&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS754US754&oq=over+niagara+falls+in+a+barrel&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.10871j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1901 – On October 24, Annie Edson Taylor went over the falls in a barrel. She was mostly unharmed, but exited the barrel bleeding.[7]
1903 – On July 2, Ed Delahanty, a baseball player, was swept over the falls. He had fallen from the International Railway Bridge, after having been kicked off a night train for drunk and disorderly conduct and threatening passengers. Delahanty's body was later recovered near the Maid of the Mist's berth; his body was mangled and one leg was severed.[8]
1911 – On July 25, Bobby Leach went over the falls in a barrel. He spent the following six months in hospital, recovering from two broken knee caps and a fractured jaw.[7]
1920 – On July 11, Charles Stephens from Bristol went over the falls in a barrel. Bobby Leach and William "Red" Hill, Sr. urged Stephens to test his barrel over the falls before attempting the stunt, but he refused. When the barrel was recovered at the foot of the falls, the ballast had pulled Stephen's body out of the barrel, leaving just his right arm in the safety harness.[9]
1928 – On July 4, Jean Lussier went over the falls in a large ball with a spring steel frame and a rubber covering.[10]
1930 – On July 4, George Stathakis, a Greek immigrant working as a chef in Buffalo, New York, went over the falls in a barrel. Upon impact, the barrel was stuck behind a curtain of water and could not be recovered for 18 hours. Stathakis had an air supply of up to eight hours – although he had survived the initial fall, he died of suffocation.[11] Stathakis took the plunge with his pet turtle, which was said to be around 150 years old. The turtle survived the ordeal.[12][13]
1951 – On August 5, William "Red" Hill, Jr. (son of William "Red" Hill, Sr.) went over the falls in a craft he named "The Thing". The vessel broke apart on impact and Hill was killed; his body was found the following day.[14]
1960 – On July 9, a seven-year-old American boy named Roger Woodward was swept over the falls. Woodward, his sister Deanne and boat driver James Honeycutt were in a 12-foot (3.7 m) aluminium fishing boat powered by a 7.5 horsepower (5.6 kW) motor which capsized. Roger, who was wearing a lifejacket and remained buoyant, was rescued by the Maid of the Mist at the bottom of the falls; Deanne was pulled from the river 6 feet (1.8 m) from the lip of the falls by two bystanders—John Hayes and John Quattrochi.[3][15] Honeycutt died in the accident.[15]
1990 – On June 5, Jessie Sharp went over the falls in a kayak. He intended to continue paddling downriver after the fall, and had made dinner reservations at a restaurant in Lewiston, 4 miles (6.4 km) downstream. After beginning the plunge he quickly disappeared into the falls and although his kayak was later found; his body was never recovered. Sharp decided not to wear a life jacket in case it impeded an escape should he get trapped under the falls, and refused to wear a helmet in order to keep his face recognizable to cameras.[24]
1995 – On October 1, Robert Overacker went over the falls on a Jet Ski to raise awareness for the homeless. His rocket-propelled parachute failed to open and he plunged to his death. Overacker's body was recovered the next day and he was pronounced dead at Niagara General Hospital.[25][26]
2011 – On May 26, an unidentified woman was after she was swept over Horseshoe Falls. Reports suggest that she appeared alive on approaching the brink, but was declared dead on arrival of the rescue boat.[28]
2011 – On August 14, Ayano Tokumasu—a Japanese exchange student—was swept over the falls. Niagara Parks Police surveillance cameras show Tokumasu climbing onto the railing near the water's edge and sitting on a pillar block. At about 8:30 p.m. she stood up, lost her footing, and fell over the edge into the Niagara River, approximately 20 metres (66 ft) upstream from the falls.[29][30][31] Her body was recovered on August 18.[32]
2012 – On May 21, an unidentified man in his early 40s became the fourth person[5] to survive an unprotected trip over Horseshoe Falls. Eyewitness reports indicate that he "deliberately jumped" into the Niagara River after climbing over a railing. He suffered broken ribs, a collapsed lung and lacerations.[33]
2017 – On April 19, Kirk Jones, the same man who went over the falls unprotected in 2003, attempted it again, this time inside an inflatable ball. He did not survive. The ball was picked up afterward by boat, and Jones's body was recovered on June 2.[34]

The decision worked out pretty well for Ms. Taylor, Mr. Lussier, plus a few more, also, didn't it?
Some of the others?
Not so much.
What idiotic point are you trying to make now? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/18/2018, 10:48 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Some of the others?
Not so much.

I am trying to make a very simple point - beyond your grasp, obviously, but simple nonetheless.
The point that a normal person would have immediately grasped is that:
A. A profound, life-altering decision such as this is not one to be taken lightly.
B. The decision being made in a case such as this is not one-size-fits-all; what may have worked out splendidly for Jazz Jennings may not necessarily work out for eveyone.
C. The decision in a case such as this is certainly not one that a responsible parent would allow a 6 year-old to make.

http://people.com/human-interest/transgender-teen-suicide-note/

Mom Shares Transgender Teen's Heartbreaking Suicide Note to Raise Awareness to Issues She Faced

The mother of a transgender teen from Florida who died by suicide this month is hoping to raise awareness by sharing her child’s story and encouraging parents to listen to their children.
With her high school graduation just around the corner in June, Eric Peter Verbeeck—who was born a male—was looking forward to beginning anew. She had already taken her first steps toward transitioning into a woman named Hope, first undergoing hormone treatments and by wearing female undergarments. One of the biggest steps for the teenager occurred almost a year ago when she came out to her mother, Patricia McKay Verbeeck, about her inner struggle of living in a body that didn’t reflect her identity as a female.
“He told me he needed to talk about his identity,” Verbeeck, who lives in Miami, tells PEOPLE of the heart-to-heart with her child. “He told me he was transgender, that he was a girl trapped in a boy’s body. He said, ‘This is the wrong body for me.’ ”
With the full support of her mother on the journey forward, Eric began hormone treatments to grow breasts and started incorporating more pink into her life, such as making it the color of her watch and phone case. Yet, Eric didn’t want to wear women’s clothing in public just yet, opting to wait until she and Verbeeck moved to South Carolina after graduation for a fresh start.
Then, on the morning of Tuesday, March 6, Verbeeck awoke to discover Eric was nowhere to be found. On the pillow in Eric’s room, Verbeeck found two letters, one addressed to her and the second to Eric’s father, Peter.
“I’m so sorry to do this to you,” the letter to Verbeeck began, “but I have killed myself by jumping off the top floor…”
“As soon as I read that first line,” Verbeeck recalls. “I ran out to my balcony, which is three stories up, and looked down and saw a couple of police officers and yellow tape.”
For more than two hours, officers at the scene wouldn’t confirm to her that it was indeed Eric, Verbeeck says. It wasn’t until she phoned her ex-husband, Peter, who went down to the police station, that she learned the identity of the body.
“I was hoping the whole time that Eric backed out of it,” she says of her child, who was a passionate lover of performing arts and who had already been accepted into 11 colleges. “But a short time later I got a hysterical call from my ex-husband, and he said it was Eric outside of the building.”
In her letters, first published in an obituary in the Miami Herald, Eric wrote in intimate detail about the pain and hopelessness she felt, even while having the support of her family.
“I felt that I could no longer live my life as a lie, living as a boy instead of the girl I knew I could become,” read the letter to her mother. “I was losing hope in the world and could not see my way out of the wrong body so I decided it was time for my life to end as a whole. Please forgive me for lying to you and any and all sins that I have committed.”
Eric requested to be remembered by the name she had chosen for herself.
“I would like to be remembered as a transgender pansexual teenage girl named Hope,” she continued. “Being transgender is my gender identity. My sexual orientation, or sexual identity, is being pansexual, meaning that I do not care about what the person is; I care about who they are. Sexual orientation is who you go to bed with and gender identity is who you go to bed as.”
Verbeeck—who uses he/she and Eric/Hope interchangeably when describing her child—says she still finds it hard to believe Eric won’t be able to fulfill the great things she was destined to do.
“I still read the letter and just keep thinking I’m going to wake up tomorrow and find out this is all just a big bad dream,” she says. “I visualize him walking out of my apartment, down the hallway, to the elevators, punching the button that says ’12’, stepping out, and going to the exterior landing and somehow getting up, and falling over. It’s… it’s almost impossible for me to imagine.”
Verbeeck still plans to move into the South Carolina house that she and Eric designed together. Though she says it will be difficult, she says Eric’s presence will be felt all over—from the shingles and faucets to his pink-walled bedroom and bathroom—and this will help to bring her comfort.
For other parents who have a child that is expressing issues or distress about their gender identity, Verbeeck says the first thing to do is, simply, listen. Let the children do the talking, she says, and appreciate them for it.
“Love your son or daughter for who they are expressing, and who they are,” she says. “Open your heart wider than you thought you were going to have to. Open it wider and do not pass judgment. Let them lead the journey.”
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/18/2018, 3:47 pm

Clueless as Ever wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I am trying to make a very simple point - beyond your grasp, obviously, but simple nonetheless.
The point that a normal person would have immediately grasped is that:
A. A profound, life-altering decision such as this is not one to be taken lightly.
B. The decision being made in a case such as this is not one-size-fits-all; what may have worked out splendidly for Jazz Jennings may not necessarily work out for eveyone.
C. The decision in a case such as this is certainly not one that a responsible parent would allow a 6 year-old to make.
It's a not a decision,you moron. People don't wake up one day and say "Should I become transgender or gay"? It's not a choice. The suicide you reference below is a direct result of jerkoffs like yourself who denigrate them,criticize them,and make them uncomfortable, every chance they get.

You obviously didn't even read the article. Shocked If you had you would have seen this at the end....

Quote :
For other parents who have a child that is expressing issues or distress about their gender identity, Verbeeck says the first thing to do is, simply, listen. Let the children do the talking, she says, and appreciate them for it.
“Love your son or daughter for who they are expressing, and who they are,” she says. “Open your heart wider than you thought you were going to have to. Open it wider and do not pass judgment. Let them lead the journey

The last thing any of these people need is a homophobic moron like yourself passing judgement.

http://people.com/human-interest/transgender-teen-suicide-note/

Mom Shares Transgender Teen's Heartbreaking Suicide Note to Raise Awareness to Issues She Faced

The mother of a transgender teen from Florida who died by suicide this month is hoping to raise awareness by sharing her child’s story and encouraging parents to listen to their children.
With her high school graduation just around the corner in June, Eric Peter Verbeeck—who was born a male—was looking forward to beginning anew. She had already taken her first steps toward transitioning into a woman named Hope, first undergoing hormone treatments and by wearing female undergarments. One of the biggest steps for the teenager occurred almost a year ago when she came out to her mother, Patricia McKay Verbeeck, about her inner struggle of living in a body that didn’t reflect her identity as a female.
“He told me he needed to talk about his identity,” Verbeeck, who lives in Miami, tells PEOPLE of the heart-to-heart with her child. “He told me he was transgender, that he was a girl trapped in a boy’s body. He said, ‘This is the wrong body for me.’ ”
With the full support of her mother on the journey forward, Eric began hormone treatments to grow breasts and started incorporating more pink into her life, such as making it the color of her watch and phone case. Yet, Eric didn’t want to wear women’s clothing in public just yet, opting to wait until she and Verbeeck moved to South Carolina after graduation for a fresh start.
Then, on the morning of Tuesday, March 6, Verbeeck awoke to discover Eric was nowhere to be found. On the pillow in Eric’s room, Verbeeck found two letters, one addressed to her and the second to Eric’s father, Peter.
“I’m so sorry to do this to you,” the letter to Verbeeck began, “but I have killed myself by jumping off the top floor…”
“As soon as I read that first line,” Verbeeck recalls. “I ran out to my balcony, which is three stories up, and looked down and saw a couple of police officers and yellow tape.”
For more than two hours, officers at the scene wouldn’t confirm to her that it was indeed Eric, Verbeeck says. It wasn’t until she phoned her ex-husband, Peter, who went down to the police station, that she learned the identity of the body.
“I was hoping the whole time that Eric backed out of it,” she says of her child, who was a passionate lover of performing arts and who had already been accepted into 11 colleges. “But a short time later I got a hysterical call from my ex-husband, and he said it was Eric outside of the building.”
In her letters, first published in an obituary in the Miami Herald, Eric wrote in intimate detail about the pain and hopelessness she felt, even while having the support of her family.
“I felt that I could no longer live my life as a lie, living as a boy instead of the girl I knew I could become,” read the letter to her mother. “I was losing hope in the world and could not see my way out of the wrong body so I decided it was time for my life to end as a whole. Please forgive me for lying to you and any and all sins that I have committed.”
Eric requested to be remembered by the name she had chosen for herself.
“I would like to be remembered as a transgender pansexual teenage girl named Hope,” she continued. “Being transgender is my gender identity. My sexual orientation, or sexual identity, is being pansexual, meaning that I do not care about what the person is; I care about who they are. Sexual orientation is who you go to bed with and gender identity is who you go to bed as.”
Verbeeck—who uses he/she and Eric/Hope interchangeably when describing her child—says she still finds it hard to believe Eric won’t be able to fulfill the great things she was destined to do.
“I still read the letter and just keep thinking I’m going to wake up tomorrow and find out this is all just a big bad dream,” she says. “I visualize him walking out of my apartment, down the hallway, to the elevators, punching the button that says ’12’, stepping out, and going to the exterior landing and somehow getting up, and falling over. It’s… it’s almost impossible for me to imagine.”
Verbeeck still plans to move into the South Carolina house that she and Eric designed together. Though she says it will be difficult, she says Eric’s presence will be felt all over—from the shingles and faucets to his pink-walled bedroom and bathroom—and this will help to bring her comfort.
“Love your son or daughter for who they are expressing, and who they are,” she says. “Open your heart wider than you thought you were going to have to. Open it wider and do not pass judgment. Let them lead the journey.”
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/19/2018, 4:31 am

Artchel 60438 wrote:
  The suicide you reference below is a direct result of jerkoffs like yourself who denigrate them,criticize them,and make them uncomfortable, every chance they get.

The article says nothing at all like that.

Artchel60438 wrote:
It's a not a decision,you moron. People don't wake up one day and say "Should I become transgender or gay"? It's not a choice.

A 6 year-old, who has probably not yet decided on his or her favorite flavor of Kool-Aid, is not equipped at that age to decide whether he or she should alter, either surgically or pharmaceutically, the body he or she was born with.
If you believe that statement is incorrect, then it's really a good thing that you don't have children.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/19/2018, 9:34 am

Trump Worshiping Homophobe wrote:
Artie Speaks the Truth wrote:
  The suicide you reference below is a direct result of jerkoffs like yourself who denigrate them,criticize them,and make them uncomfortable, every chance they get.

Your record speaks for itself.

It's a not a decision,you moron. People don't wake up one day and say "Should I become transgender or gay"? It's not a choice.

Trump Worshiping Homophobic Racist wrote:
A 6 year-old, who has probably not yet decided on his or her favorite flavor of Kool-Aid, is not equipped at that age to decide whether he or she should alter, either surgically or pharmaceutically, the body he or she was born with.
If you believe that statement is incorrect, then it's really a good thing that you don't have children.
Do you have kids? Are they proud you're a Trump Worshiping Homophobic Racist?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/19/2018, 10:41 am

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:

It's soooo cute the way you make things up.

Artchel 60438 wrote:

Do you have kids?

Yes, I have kids, and they have seen your postings.
They also, like me, are very glad that you don't have any children.
And they also, like me, are absolutely certain that you are not a man.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/19/2018, 1:36 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:

Since you have yet to provide even meager substantiation for your above, and prior, libelous accusatory statements, I will ax you once again, for roughly the billionth time, to do so.
Think you can handle that?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/19/2018, 6:14 pm

It's right here in black and white. This thread is a perfect example

Artie Always Speaks the Truth wrote:

Do you have kids?

That is a hoot. Are they as stupid as you? I can hear them bragging..."Yeah,My Dad is an internet troll" Are they as deep in the closet as you are?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/19/2018, 6:58 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

This thread is a perfect example of what, exactly?
I defy you to find anything I posted on this thread in which I, "denigrate them,criticize them,and make them uncomfortable"
You, on the other hand, are the only one on this thread who has referred to them as "sick".

Artchel 60438 wrote:
Yeah. I'm fairly certain the police can figure out if it is a bonafide transsexual using the restroom or it's some wierdo like yourself who decided to slip into their wife's panties to try to satisfy some sick fantasy.

Artchel 60438 wrote:

Do you have kids?

happy jack wrote:

Artchel 60438 wrote:
That is a hoot. Are they as stupid as you? I can hear them bragging..."Yeah,My Dad is an internet troll" Are they as deep in the closet as you are?

Quite the class act you are.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/19/2018, 7:42 pm

Artie Wins Again wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
happy jack wrote:

I defy you to find anything I posted on this thread in which I, "denigrate them,criticize them,and make them uncomfortable"

Let's start post 1 page 1 of this thread,shall we? I quote...

Quote :
If you have a dick, you use the mens' washroom or locker room.
If you don't have a dick, you use the womens' washroom or locker room.
It really is as simple as that.
How much 'tolerance' is enough?
What in God's name is wrong with these people?

So here you clearly act as if these people have no rights and the last line is classic bigoted homophobia.

Further down page 1 you have a shit fit over the creation of a transexual comic character..

Homophobic Trump Worshiper wrote:
Faster than a speeding bullet!
More powerful than a locomotive!
Able to use both the mens' room and the ladies’ room in a single trip!
Look!
Up in the sky!
It's a man!
It's a woman!
No, wait ... WTF?!?!

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/04/transgender-dc-comics-batgirl/

DC Introduces First Transgender Character in Mainstream Comics

Today, DC Comics told Wired that it will continue to expand the LGBT diversity of its superhero universe by introducing the first openly transgender character in a mainstream superhero comic.

You clearly denigrate what the comic character stands for...a transsexual.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/19/2018, 7:46 pm

happy jack wrote:

Artie Wins Again wrote:

Do you have kids?

happy jack wrote:

Artie Wins Again wrote:

Awww...did I hurt your feelings? Maybe you shouldn't have opened the door.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/19/2018, 8:10 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:

Let's start post 1 page 1 of this thread,shall we? I quote...[/b]

Quote :
If you have a dick, you use the mens' washroom or locker room.
If you don't have a dick, you use the womens' washroom or locker room.
It really is as simple as that.
How much 'tolerance' is enough?
What in God's name is wrong with these people?

So here you clearly act as if these people have no rights and the last line is classic bigoted homophobia.

Quite to the contrary - they do have rights.
A man has the right to use the men's washroom or locker room, and a woman has the right to use the women's washroom or locker room.
Is there something unclear about that?

Artchel 60438 wrote:
Further down page 1 you have a shit fit over the creation of a transexual comic character..

happy jack wrote:
Faster than a speeding bullet!
More powerful than a locomotive!
Able to use both the mens' room and the ladies’ room in a single trip!
Look!
Up in the sky!
It's a man!
It's a woman!
No, wait ... WTF?!?!

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/04/transgender-dc-comics-batgirl/

DC Introduces First Transgender Character in Mainstream Comics

Today, DC Comics told Wired that it will continue to expand the LGBT diversity of its superhero universe by introducing the first openly transgender character in a mainstream superhero comic.

Artchel 60438 wrote:
You clearly denigrate what the comic character stands for...a transsexual.

I neither had a "shit fit", nor did I "clearly denigrate" anything.
What are you even talking about?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/19/2018, 8:34 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Artchel 60438 wrote:

Do you have kids?

happy jack wrote:

Artchel 60438 wrote:

No, it takes a lot more than an internet post to hurt my feelings.
However, you did give my kids a chuckle.
It's no mystery to me why you don't have children, though.
Due to your dishonesty, your immaturity, and your overall repellent personality, the list of people who would voluntarily associate with you must be a very short one, indeed, and the list of anyone who would voluntarily stoop to procreate with you has to be non-existent.
But, whereas you are fortunate enough to have the voices in your head and your transgendered Jazz Jennings doll to keep you company, I guess I'll just have to settle for a wife and children.
Poor me.
   Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/20/2018, 7:34 am

Artie Wins Again wrote:

Artie Wins Again wrote:

Do you have kids?

Artie Wins Again wrote:

No, it takes a lot more than an internet post to hurt my feelings.
However, you did give my kids a chuckle.
Hi kiddies! Your loser dad is quite the internet troll isn't he? Do you guys play dress up together? Have you shared your stash of transsexual pictures with them?
Loser dad wrote:
It's no mystery to me why you don't have children, though.
It's quite satisfying knowing how much time you spend fantasizing about someone you've never met and have no idea as to their life. I do love the fact that I'm still living rent-free in your empty head.
Loser dad wrote:
Due to your dishonesty, your immaturity, and your overall repellent personality, the list of people who would voluntarily associate with you must be a very short one, indeed, and the list of anyone who would voluntarily stoop to procreate with you has to be non-existent.
Yet,you've been interacting with me daily for over a decade.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/20/2018, 9:31 am

Artchel 60438 wrote:
Hi kiddies! Your loser dad is quite the internet troll isn't he? Do you guys play dress up together? Have you shared your stash of transsexual pictures with them?

Once again, the class act has put its true colors on display.

happy jack wrote:

Artchel 60438 wrote:

Don't flatter yourself that we have been "interacting".
I will admit that I enjoy observing you, if only to marvel at how low you can sink (as evidenced by the above comment), but as to "interacting" with you?
No.
Consider me to be someone who likes to keep you under the microscope, but at a distance.
In other words, I am the microbiologist, and you are the stool specimen - just not as pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/20/2018, 12:55 pm

\"Loser Dad wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:

Once again, the class act has put its true colors on display.
To close to home?  Laughing

Artie lives in my head 24/7 Rent Free wrote:

Artie Wins Again wrote:

Clueless board asshat and pinata wrote:
Don't flatter yourself that we have been "interacting".
I will admit that I enjoy observing you, if only to marvel at how low you can sink (as evidenced by the above comment), but as to "interacting" with you?
No.
Consider me to be someone who likes to keep you under the microscope, but at a distance.
In other words, I am the microbiologist, and you are the stool specimen - just not as pleasant.
So we'll just ignore the 1000's of replies to my posts in desperate but losing attempts to win a discussion? How about the temper tantrum you had when I stopped posting for a few months? Laughing
Last but not least your obsessive compulsive behavior that always requires you to get the last word.

The funniest part of you being here is that you still don't have a clue that you're the board asshat and pinata that we all have fun making a fool of. We all laugh at you and you're oblivious to it. How sad.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/20/2018, 6:30 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
 The funniest part of you being here is that you still don't have a clue that you're the board asshat and pinata that we all have fun making a fool of. We all laugh at you and you're oblivious to it. How sad.
"We?"
It seems that you have that whole 'imaginary friend' thing going again.
Is your Jazz Jennings doll not sufficient company?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/27/2018, 6:50 pm

What a brilliant fucking idea!
Let's hope it stays in Sweden.
Good Lord.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/24/world/europe/sweden-gender-neutral-preschools.html?smid=tw-nytimesworld&smtyp=cur&mtrref=t.co

In Sweden’s Preschools, Boys Learn to Dance and Girls Learn to Yell

By ELLEN BARRYMARCH 24, 2018

The Seafarer’s Preschool in a suburb of Stockholm, where playtime is organized to prevent girls and boys from dividing up along traditional gender lines.

STOCKHOLM — Something was wrong with the Penguins, the incoming class of toddlers at the Seafarer’s Preschool, in a wooded suburb south of Stockholm.

The boys were clamorous and physical. They shouted and hit. The girls held up their arms and whimpered to be picked up. The group of 1- and 2-year-olds had, in other words, split along traditional gender lines. And at this school, that is not O.K.

Their teachers cleared the room of cars and dolls. They put the boys in charge of the play kitchen. They made the girls practice shouting “No!” Then they decided to open a proper investigation, erecting video cameras in the classroom.

Science may still be divided over whether gender differences are rooted in biology or culture, but many of Sweden’s government-funded preschools are doing what they can to deconstruct them. State curriculum urges teachers and principals to embrace their role as social engineers, requiring them to “counteract traditional gender roles and gender patterns.”

It is normal, in many Swedish preschools, for teachers to avoid referring to their students’ gender — instead of “boys and girls,” they say “friends,” or call children by name. Play is organized to prevent children from sorting themselves by gender. A gender-neutral pronoun, “hen,” was introduced in 2012 and was swiftly absorbed into mainstream Swedish culture, something that, linguists say, has never happened in another country.

One of the few peer-reviewed efforts to examine the method’s effects, published last year in the Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, concluded that some behaviors do go away when students attend what the study called “gender-neutral” preschools.

For instance, the children at these schools do not show a strong preference for playmates of the same gender, and are less likely to make assumptions based on stereotypes. Yet, the scientists found no difference at all in the children’s tendency to notice gender, suggesting that may be under a genetic influence.

At the Seafarer’s Preschool, the effort sometimes has the feeling of a venture into uncharted territory.

On a recent Friday in Hammarbyhojden, south of Stockholm, Elis Storesund, the school’s in-house gender expert, sat bent over a work sheet with two teachers of the 4- and 5-year-old Seagulls, reviewing their progress on gender objectives.

“When we are drawing,” said Melisa Esteka, 31, one of the teachers, “we see that the girls — they draw a lot — they draw girls with lots of makeup and long eyelashes. It’s very clear that they are girls. We ask, ‘Don’t boys have eyelashes?’ And they say, ‘We know it is not like that in real life.’”

Ms. Storesund, 54, nodded thoughtfully. “They are trying to understand what it is to be a girl,” she said.

Ms. Esteka looked frustrated. She had set a goal for herself: To stop the children from identifying things as “for girls” or “for boys.” But lately, her students were absorbing stereotypes from billboards and cartoons, and sometimes it seemed like all the slow, systematic work of the Seafarer’s Preschool was flying away overnight.

“There is so much they bring with them,” she said. “They bring the whole world with them. We can’t stop that from happening.”

Sweden’s experiment in gender-neutral preschools began in 1996 in Trodje, a small town near the edge of the Baltic Sea. The man who started it, Ingemar Gens, was not an educator but a journalist who dabbled in anthropology and gender theory, having studied Swedish men seeking mail-order brides in Thailand. Newly appointed as a district “equal opportunity expert,” Mr. Gens wanted to break down the norm of stoic, unemotional Swedish masculinity.

Preschool struck him as the right place to do this. Swedish children spend much of their early life in government-funded preschools, which offer care at nominal cost for up to 12 hours a day starting at the age of 1.

Two schools rolled out what was called a compensatory gender strategy. Boys and girls at the preschools were separated for part of the day and coached in traits associated with the other gender. Boys massaged each other’s feet. Girls were led in barefoot walks in the snow, and told to throw open the window and scream.

Elin Gerdin, 26, attended one of Sweden’s first preschools focused on gender equality. She said she gets upset when looking at photos of friends’ babies, with boys dressed in blue and girls in pink.
“We tried to do that — to educate boys in what girls already knew, and vice versa,” said Mr. Gens, now 68. A wave of criticism broke over him, but that was expected.

“They said we were indoctrinating the kids,” he said. “I say we’re always indoctrinating kids. Bringing them up is indoctrination.”

Teachers were required to review videotapes of themselves with the children, to identify subtle differences in the way they interacted with boys and girls. Many found that they used more words, and more complex sentences, with girls.

Helena Baggstrom, who taught at one of the schools, recalled watching footage of herself in a cloakroom, attending to children as they bundled up to go outside. She saw, to her shock, that she had helped one boy after another get dressed and run out the door. The girls, she realized, were expected to dress themselves.

“It was hard at first to see patterns,” she said. “We saw more and more, and we were horrified at what we saw.”

The strategy of separating boys and girls was later set aside in favor of a “gender neutral” approach intent on muting differences. Still, the spirit of Mr. Gens’s experiment had percolated through the government. In 1998, Sweden added new language to its national curriculum requiring that all preschools “counteract traditional gender roles and gender patterns” and encourage children to explore “outside the limitations of stereotyped gender roles.” Adoption of the practices varies widely, depending on the school’s director.

Traditionalists have raised occasional protests, complaining of liberal brainwashing. The far-right Sweden Democrats party, which won about 13 percent of the vote in 2014, has promised to roll back teaching that “seeks to change all children and young people’s behavior and gender identity.”

But in a political environment deeply split over immigration, gender-equality policies enjoy the support of Sweden’s largest parties, the center-left Social Democrats and the center-right Moderates.

A columnist and mathematician named Tanja Bergkvist, one of the few figures who routinely attacks what she calls “Sweden’s gender madness,” says many Swedes are uncomfortable with the practice but are afraid to criticize it in public.

“They don’t want to be regarded as against equality,” she said. “Nobody wants to be against equality.”

In Trodje, the first wave of preschoolers to attend gender-neutral preschools are now 20-somethings.

Elin Gerdin, 26, part of that first wave, is studying to be a teacher. In appearance she is conventionally feminine, her long dark hair coaxed into spirals with a curling iron. This is something she points out — that in appearance she is conventionally feminine. It is the first sign that she views gender as something you could put on or take off, like a raincoat.

“This is a choice I have made because this is me,” she said of her appearance. “And this is me because I am a product of society.”

There are moments when her early education comes back to her in flashes.

Ms. Gerdin’s friends have begun to have babies, and they post pictures of them on Facebook, swathed in blue or pink, in society’s first act of sorting. Ms. Gerdin gets upset when this happens. She feels sorry for the children. She makes it a point to seek her friends out and tell them, earnestly, that they are making a mistake. This feels to her like a responsibility.

“We are a group of children who will grow up, and we will have children, and we will talk to them about this,” she said. “It is not easy to change a whole society.”

A 3-year-old at the Seafarers’ School likes wearing dresses. His mother says no one in his life has told him boys don’t dress that way. Credit Andrea Bruce for The New York Times
That process was just beginning at the Seafarer’s Preschool on a recent morning, when the children scrambled out of voluminous snowsuits. Underneath his, Otto, a sturdy 3-year-old, was wearing a dress.

Otto prefers to wear dresses because he likes the way they fan out when he spins around, and it does not make him unusual here. Up until now, no one in Otto’s life — not his grandparents, or babysitters, or fellow 3-year-olds — has told him that boys do not wear dresses, said his mother, Lena Christiansson, 36, matter-of-factly. She would like this to continue as long as possible.

This expectation has become increasingly common, said Ms. Storesund, the Seafarer’s gender specialist.

“Now, parents ask us, ‘What are you doing about gender?’” she said.

Ms. Storesund is on hand to confront classroom dilemmas: When boys in the group for 3-year-olds refused to paint, or dance, and the group threatened to split along gender lines, she was brought in to unpack the problem, tinkering with the activities until she coaxed the boys back to equal participation.

Preserving a gender-neutral environment is not simple. Carina Sevebjork Saur, 57, who has been teaching at the school for a year and a half, said she often catches herself saying the wrong thing, like an offhand compliment on a child’s appearance.

“You are on your way to saying something, as a reflex, but you have to hold it back,” she said. “You can comment on clothes in other ways: ‘Oh, my goodness, how many polka dots!’”

The effort is compensated, teachers said, by the impression that they are unraveling mysteries, and as spring approached, some changes could be observed among the Penguins.

One of the group’s teachers, Izabell Sandberg, 26, noticed a shift in a 2-year-old girl whose parents dropped her off wearing tights and pale-pink dresses. The girl focused intently on staying clean. If another child took her toys, she would whimper.

“She accepted everything,” Ms. Sandberg said. “And I thought this was very girlie. It was like she was apologizing for taking up space.”

Until, that is, a recent morning, when the girl had put a hat on and carefully arranged bags around herself, preparing to set off on an imaginary expedition. When a classmate tried to walk off with one of her bags, the girl held out the palm of her hand and shouted “No” at such a high volume that Ms. Sandberg’s head swiveled around.

It was something they had been practicing.

By the time March rolled round, the girl had gotten so loud that she drowned out the boys in the class, Ms. Sandberg said. At the end of the day, she was messy. The girl’s parents were less than delighted, she said, and reported that she had become cheeky and defiant at home.

But Ms. Sandberg has plenty of experience explaining the mission to parents.

“This is what we do here, and we are not going to stop it,” she said.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   4/18/2018, 2:30 pm

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/04/17/sacramento-county-jail-transgender/

Transgender Woman Booked Into Male Section Of Jail During Protest

By Angela Musallam
April 17, 2018 at 11:44 pm

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A transgender woman claims the Sacramento County Jail discriminated against her by booking her into the male section of the jail.
The woman was one of two people arrested during a Stephon Clark protest in front of the district attorney’s office on Thursday.
The woman’s arrest drew attention from city and county officials, who say they stepped in to help move the woman into another part of the jail.
Ebony Ava Harper was arrested and booked into the Sacramento County Jail on charges of failing to disperse during a protest, and resisting an officer.
Harper, who identifies as a transgender woman, says her experience Thursday was humiliating, and a nightmare.
“My humanity was stripped, I was searched by men, and they videotaped me, I began to cry because I didn’t feel comfortable being searched by a guy,” Harper said.
Harper says she was then booked with the male population, where she says she feared for her safety.
“I have some female body parts; I just felt dehumanized,” she added.
But Harper wasn’t locked up in the male section for long. City and county officials stepped in to help.
“It could have been borderline dangerous,” said Sacramento County Supervisor Phil Serna.
Serna says he learned about the incident from the mayor’s office and says he immediately contacted Sheriff Scott Jones. Serna says the sheriff had Harper transferred to the female section.
The incident now has Serna questioning the jail’s booking policy.
“If there’s any kind of confusion as to how that happens, I think we need to make sure there is no confusion,” Serna added.
CBS13 asked the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department about its current policy for housing a transgender inmate in the Sacramento County Jail.
A spokesman for the department says transgender inmates are always booked separately.
The spokesman also said “…Ms. Harper was placed in a holding cell by herself in the booking area of the jail…the cell was located on the male side.”
Harper was released a few hours after her arrest.
A voice for Sacramento’s transgender community, with a renewed will to seek transgender equality behind bars.
“We live in a hostile society, it’s hostile to our existence…the way law enforcement handles us, it’s just one more notch on the belt of oppression,” said Harper.
CBS13 also reached out other jails in the region about transgender booking policies.
In Yolo County, transgender inmates could be housed separately for safety reasons, or assigned depending on their physical attributes.
Placer County is adopting a new policy, but currently follows Attorney General Xavier Becerra’s recommendation to house transgender inmates on which gender they identify with.
New York City announced Tuesday, transgender inmates will now be able to choose where they’re housed. San Francisco also has the same policy.

It would seem to me that if a transgendered person is allowed to decide where he or she will be housed while in jail or prison, then a non-transgendered person, in the name of equality and non-discrimination, should be afforded that same right.
If anyone disagrees, please specify the reason for your disagreement.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   4/21/2018, 1:28 pm

happy jack wrote:
It would seem to me that if a transgendered person is allowed to decide where he or she will be housed while in jail or prison, then a non-transgendered person, in the name of equality and non-discrimination, should be afforded that same right.

Yeah. Well I do disagree, and will be happy to discuss it with you, but I want to ask you a simple question before we begin, if that's OK with you...

Do you believe that a person chooses to be "transgendered?"
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   4/21/2018, 3:22 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Yeah. Well I do disagree, and will be happy to discuss it with you, but I want to ask you a simple question before we begin, if that's OK with you...

Do you believe that a person chooses to be "transgendered?"

I don't pretend to know what is in the head of each and every person who claims transgender status. Some of them may feel that they were born into a body that is the opposite of what they identify with, and they may choose to alter themselves chemically or surgically in order to change that body - that is their option. So I suppose that those who make the necessary changes to alter the bodies they were born with can call themselves by whichever name corresponds to their new body, and they would be technically correct. But I still stand by these statements that I made earlier in this thread:

Those with a vagina, uterus, and birth canal may refer to themselves as men - makes no difference whatsoever to me - but they are still indisputably women, regardless of what they call themselves. Someone's choice of words does not alter simple and basic biological facts.
If a man wishes to pretend that he has a birth canal, or if a woman wants to be called a father, so be it. Unless and until it affects me, I have no desire to stop them. I may comment on it from time to time, but they are quite free to delude themselves in any manner they choose. I have better things to worry about.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   4/27/2018, 7:45 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/pansexual-does-mean-184703482--abc-news-celebrities.html

Pansexual: What does it mean?

So what's pansexual?

It's under the umbrella term "bisexual plus," Ellis said, noting that bisexuals are sexually or romantically attracted to similar genders, and dissimilar genders.
"Pansexual means the capacity to be attracted to all genders and, or attracted to people regardless of gender," she added. "It really opens up who you find yourself compatible and attracted to."

To paraphrase Roy Scheider: 'I think you're gonna need a bigger bathroom.'
Back to top Go down
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   5/1/2018, 9:38 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   

Back to top Go down

Transgender bathroom use
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-