Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Transgender bathroom use

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/3/2018, 10:34 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:
Excuse me? The topic is Many American White Men Worship Guns Because of Sexual Insecurity, Entitlement, and Profit .

Actually, the topic concerns transgenders.

Artchel 60438 wrote:

Huh? I'm the who brought it up and you are the one ignoring it and refusing to comment on it's validity concerning you.

That is because there is no validity in it that concerns me.
I knew you'd chicken out. How sad. The fact that you won't even address it shows some real deep seated guilt.

I'd be more than happy to address it.
It is an ill-informed opinion piece and a steaming load of bullshit.

Please explain where it's wrong

Where it is wrong?
Better yet - show me where it is right.
The author himself refers to his article as,"....Freudian psychobabble analysis ....", and I'm certainly not going to argue with him.
It is an ill-informed, ill-conceived piece of crap wherein he attributes, as fact, qualities and attitudes to millions of people he has never met.
That is where it is wrong.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/11/2018, 9:16 am

Unless there is a misprint on my calendar, it is not yet April Fool's Day.
“Happy You Day”?!?!?
Jesus Pleezus.


https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/mothers-day-cards-go-gender-neutral-nc0rpxf00

Mother’s Day cards go gender-neutral


Andrew Gilligan and Vincent Wood
March 11 2018, 12:01am,
The Sunday Times

Waitrose is selling gender-neutral Mother’s Day cards as retailers reduce their use of the M-word to make today’s celebration more “transgender inclusive”.
The supermarket chain is selling a “Happy You Day” card in its Mother’s Day range in which the word “mother” does not appear.
Waitrose said the move was aimed at “broadening out who the cards can go to, whether it’s grandmas or transgender mums”. Traditional cards are still sold.
Waitrose has been joined by other retailers, including Scribbler, whose Mother’s Day offerings include a “Two mums are better than one” card for same-sex couples and a “Dad, thanks for being the most amazing mum” card.
The changes come after calls by some trans activists to rename Mother’s Day. Suggestions include Guardian’s Day and Carer’s Day.

Karen Pollock, a trans campaigner and therapist, said Mothering Sunday, the church’s traditional name for Mother’s Day, “feels more inclusive to me, since anyone can be ‘mothering’”.
Some schools — including Consett Junior School in Co Durham and High Bank School in Liversedge, West Yorkshire — have advertised the festival on their websites as Special Person’s Day or Mother’s and Special Person’s Day.




https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mums-not-the-word-lzzmnwzqt

Mum’s not the word

March 11 2018, 12:01am

Today is Mother’s Day, and we can only apologise. There are people, we must acknowledge, who are not mothers — or do not self-identify as mothers — and may feel excluded from the celebrations.
With this in mind, Waitrose has been selling a range of Happy You Day cards for transgender mothers, while some schools have encouraged children to celebrate Special Person’s Day — at the obvious risk of offending non-special persons.
We seem to have reached a stage where any formal celebration runs the risk of annoying those who are not being ­celebrated. What can we do?
The obvious answer is to celebrate everybody, all the time, to ensure nobody is left out, even though this will alienate people who don’t like a fuss. Or we could rebrand. So in that spirit we wish you a very Happy People of Any Gender or Indeed No Gender Who Identify as Mothers or Carry Out a Recognised Mothering Function Day. Isn’t life complicated?
[/i]
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9636

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/12/2018, 4:21 pm

Homophobic racist Trump Worshiper wrote:
Unless there is a misprint on my calendar, it is not yet April Fool's Day.
“Happy You Day”?!?!?
Jesus Pleezus.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/mothers-day-cards-go-gender-neutral-nc0rpxf00

Mother’s Day cards go gender-neutral


Andrew Gilligan and Vincent Wood
March 11 2018, 12:01am,
The Sunday Times

Waitrose is selling gender-neutral Mother’s Day cards as retailers reduce their use of the M-word to make today’s celebration more “transgender inclusive”.
The supermarket chain is selling a “Happy You Day” card in its Mother’s Day range in which the word “mother” does not appear.
Waitrose said the move was aimed at “broadening out who the cards can go to, whether it’s grandmas or transgender mums”. Traditional cards are still sold.
Waitrose has been joined by other retailers, including Scribbler, whose Mother’s Day offerings include a “Two mums are better than one” card for same-sex couples and a “Dad, thanks for being the most amazing mum” card.
The changes come after calls by some trans activists to rename Mother’s Day. Suggestions include Guardian’s Day and Carer’s Day.

Karen Pollock, a trans campaigner and therapist, said Mothering Sunday, the church’s traditional name for Mother’s Day, “feels more inclusive to me, since anyone can be ‘mothering’”.
Some schools — including Consett Junior School in Co Durham and High Bank School in Liversedge, West Yorkshire — have advertised the festival on their websites as Special Person’s Day or Mother’s and Special Person’s Day.




https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mums-not-the-word-lzzmnwzqt

Mum’s not the word

March 11 2018, 12:01am

Today is Mother’s Day, and we can only apologise. There are people, we must acknowledge, who are not mothers — or do not self-identify as mothers — and may feel excluded from the celebrations.
With this in mind, Waitrose has been selling a range of Happy You Day cards for transgender mothers, while some schools have encouraged children to celebrate Special Person’s Day — at the obvious risk of offending non-special persons.
We seem to have reached a stage where any formal celebration runs the risk of annoying those who are not being ­celebrated. What can we do?
The obvious answer is to celebrate everybody, all the time, to ensure nobody is left out, even though this will alienate people who don’t like a fuss. Or we could rebrand. So in that spirit we wish you a very Happy People of Any Gender or Indeed No Gender Who Identify as Mothers or Carry Out a Recognised Mothering Function Day. Isn’t life complicated?
[/i]
Another example of your disrespect of equal rights.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/12/2018, 5:16 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Unless there is a misprint on my calendar, it is not yet April Fool's Day.
“Happy You Day”?!?!?
Jesus Pleezus.


https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/mothers-day-cards-go-gender-neutral-nc0rpxf00

Mother’s Day cards go gender-neutral


Andrew Gilligan and Vincent Wood
March 11 2018, 12:01am,
The Sunday Times

Waitrose is selling gender-neutral Mother’s Day cards as retailers reduce their use of the M-word to make today’s celebration more “transgender inclusive”.
The supermarket chain is selling a “Happy You Day” card in its Mother’s Day range in which the word “mother” does not appear.
Waitrose said the move was aimed at “broadening out who the cards can go to, whether it’s grandmas or transgender mums”. Traditional cards are still sold.
Waitrose has been joined by other retailers, including Scribbler, whose Mother’s Day offerings include a “Two mums are better than one” card for same-sex couples and a “Dad, thanks for being the most amazing mum” card.
The changes come after calls by some trans activists to rename Mother’s Day. Suggestions include Guardian’s Day and Carer’s Day.

Karen Pollock, a trans campaigner and therapist, said Mothering Sunday, the church’s traditional name for Mother’s Day, “feels more inclusive to me, since anyone can be ‘mothering’”.
Some schools — including Consett Junior School in Co Durham and High Bank School in Liversedge, West Yorkshire — have advertised the festival on their websites as Special Person’s Day or Mother’s and Special Person’s Day.




https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mums-not-the-word-lzzmnwzqt

Mum’s not the word

March 11 2018, 12:01am

Today is Mother’s Day, and we can only apologise. There are people, we must acknowledge, who are not mothers — or do not self-identify as mothers — and may feel excluded from the celebrations.
With this in mind, Waitrose has been selling a range of Happy You Day cards for transgender mothers, while some schools have encouraged children to celebrate Special Person’s Day — at the obvious risk of offending non-special persons.
We seem to have reached a stage where any formal celebration runs the risk of annoying those who are not being ­celebrated. What can we do?
The obvious answer is to celebrate everybody, all the time, to ensure nobody is left out, even though this will alienate people who don’t like a fuss. Or we could rebrand. So in that spirit we wish you a very Happy People of Any Gender or Indeed No Gender Who Identify as Mothers or Carry Out a Recognised Mothering Function Day. Isn’t life complicated?
[/i]
Another example of your disrespect of equal rights.

This has nothing at all to do with "equal rights", but it has everything to do with the real world.
A mother is a mother, and a father is a father. Regardless of how much you wish that a mother is a father and a father is a mother, it is not going to happen - it is simple biology.
And if we are forced to celebrate everyone on a day that has been especially set aside to honor mothers, then we will, in reality, be celebrating no one - it is simple common sense.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9636

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/13/2018, 11:00 am

Homophobic racist Trump Worshiper wrote:
Artie Always Speaks the Truth r wrote:
Homophobic racist Trump Worshiper wrote:
Unless there is a misprint on my calendar, it is not yet April Fool's Day.
“Happy You Day”?!?!?
Jesus Pleezus.


https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/mothers-day-cards-go-gender-neutral-nc0rpxf00

Mother’s Day cards go gender-neutral


Andrew Gilligan and Vincent Wood
March 11 2018, 12:01am,
The Sunday Times

Waitrose is selling gender-neutral Mother’s Day cards as retailers reduce their use of the M-word to make today’s celebration more “transgender inclusive”.
The supermarket chain is selling a “Happy You Day” card in its Mother’s Day range in which the word “mother” does not appear.
Waitrose said the move was aimed at “broadening out who the cards can go to, whether it’s grandmas or transgender mums”. Traditional cards are still sold.
Waitrose has been joined by other retailers, including Scribbler, whose Mother’s Day offerings include a “Two mums are better than one” card for same-sex couples and a “Dad, thanks for being the most amazing mum” card.
The changes come after calls by some trans activists to rename Mother’s Day. Suggestions include Guardian’s Day and Carer’s Day.

Karen Pollock, a trans campaigner and therapist, said Mothering Sunday, the church’s traditional name for Mother’s Day, “feels more inclusive to me, since anyone can be ‘mothering’”.
Some schools — including Consett Junior School in Co Durham and High Bank School in Liversedge, West Yorkshire — have advertised the festival on their websites as Special Person’s Day or Mother’s and Special Person’s Day.




https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mums-not-the-word-lzzmnwzqt

Mum’s not the word

March 11 2018, 12:01am

Today is Mother’s Day, and we can only apologise. There are people, we must acknowledge, who are not mothers — or do not self-identify as mothers — and may feel excluded from the celebrations.
With this in mind, Waitrose has been selling a range of Happy You Day cards for transgender mothers, while some schools have encouraged children to celebrate Special Person’s Day — at the obvious risk of offending non-special persons.
We seem to have reached a stage where any formal celebration runs the risk of annoying those who are not being ­celebrated. What can we do?
The obvious answer is to celebrate everybody, all the time, to ensure nobody is left out, even though this will alienate people who don’t like a fuss. Or we could rebrand. So in that spirit we wish you a very Happy People of Any Gender or Indeed No Gender Who Identify as Mothers or Carry Out a Recognised Mothering Function Day. Isn’t life complicated?
[/i]
Another example of your disrespect of equal rights.

[b]This has nothing at all to do with "equal rights", but it has everything to do with the real world.
A mother is a mother, and a father is a father. Regardless of how much you wish that a mother is a father and a father is a mother, it is not going to happen - it is simple biology.
So a transgender person can never be a father or a mother according your homophobic rules?
Homophobic racist Trump Worshiper wrote:

And if we are forced to celebrate everyone on a day that has been especially set aside to honor mothers, then we will, in reality, be celebrating no one - it is simple common sense.
They have as much right as anyone to celebrate that day any way they wish. Another glaring example of where you would deprive someone of their rights.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/13/2018, 11:41 am

Artchel 60438 wrote:
 So a transgender person can never be a father or a mother ....

Of course a transgendered person can be a mother or a father - they just need to realize which one they are.



Artchel 60438 wrote:
 They have as much right as anyone to celebrate that day any way they wish.

Of course they do.
They just need to decide which day they choose to celebrate - either Mother's Day, or Father's Day.
However, it can't be both.
That is merely a plain fact.
Is that really too complicated for you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9636

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/13/2018, 3:18 pm

Homophobic racist Trump Worshiper wrote:
Artie Always Speaks the Truth wrote:
 So a transgender person can never be a father or a mother ....

Of course a transgendered person can be a mother or a father - they just need to realize which one they are.



Artie Always Speaks the Truth wrote:
 They have as much right as anyone to celebrate that day any way they wish.

[b]Of course they do.
They just need to decide which day they choose to celebrate - either Mother's Day, or Father's Day.
However, it can't be both.
That is merely a plain fact.
Is that really too complicated for you?
They certainly can celebrate both depending on which role each is assuming. It's a shame you're such a homophobic that you can't see that.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/13/2018, 3:58 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
    They certainly can celebrate both depending on which role each is assuming.

They are quite free to "assume" any role they choose to assume, but unfortunately for you, someone who "assumes" he has passed one or more children through a birth canal that he in fact does not have is not a mother, no matter how much he "assumes" he is.
Basic biology.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9636

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/13/2018, 7:01 pm

Homophobic racist Trump Worshiper wrote:
Artie Always Speaks the Truth wrote:
    They certainly can celebrate both depending on which role each is assuming.

They are quite free to "assume" any role they choose to assume, but unfortunately for you, someone who "assumes" he has passed one or more children through a birth canal that he in fact does not have is not a mother, no matter how much he "assumes" he is.
Basic biology.
So using your idiotic logic any woman who adopts a child can't possible be a mother since the child didn't pass through her birth canal. Basic biology,right?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/14/2018, 4:15 am

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:
    They certainly can celebrate both depending on which role each is assuming.

They are quite free to "assume" any role they choose to assume, but unfortunately for you, someone who "assumes" he has passed one or more children through a birth canal that he in fact does not have is not a mother, no matter how much he "assumes" he is.
Basic biology.
So using your idiotic logic any woman who adopts a child can't possible be a mother since the child didn't pass through her birth canal. Basic biology,right?

Of course a woman who adopts a child can be a mother, and I did not, and would never, say otherwise.
What I did say, however, was, ".... someone who "assumes" he has passed one or more children through a birth canal that he in fact does not have is not a mother, no matter how much he "assumes" he is.
You see, the key word in this case is "he".
So, yes - basic biology.
Pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9636

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/14/2018, 9:42 am

Trump Worshiping homophobe wrote:
Artie Always Makes a fool out of Jaqueline wrote:
Trump Worshiping homophobe wrote:
Artie Always Makes a fool out of Jaqueline wrote:
    They certainly can celebrate both depending on which role each is assuming.

They are quite free to "assume" any role they choose to assume, but unfortunately for you, someone who "assumes" he has passed one or more children through a birth canal that he in fact does not have is not a mother, no matter how much he "assumes" he is.
Basic biology.
So using your idiotic logic any woman who adopts a child can't possible be a mother since the child didn't pass through her birth canal. Basic biology,right?

Of course a woman who adopts a child can be a mother, and I did not, and would never, say otherwise.
What I did say, however, was, ".... someone who "assumes" he has passed one or more children through a birth canal that he in fact does not have is not a mother, no matter how much he "assumes" he is.
You see, the key word in this case is "he".
So, yes - basic biology.
Pay attention.
And you know they "assume" this how? Read their minds? Shocked Have dreams in the night that tell you this? Shocked  Please share how you claim to know someone's innermost thoughts when you've never even met them. Oh,and you do know that women transgender to men to and they actually have a "birth canal". Do they get a pass in your insane little world of racism and homophobia?
Looking forward to you continuing to embarrass yourself for our amusement. Laughing
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/14/2018, 10:30 am

Artchel 60438 wrote:
And you know they "assume" this how? Read their minds? Shocked Have dreams in the night that tell you this? Shocked
 
You are the one who brought up the concept of a man “assuming” the role of a woman, or vice versa. Maybe you should explain what you meant by that.



Artchel 60438 wrote:
Oh,and you do know that women transgender to men to and they actually have a "birth canal". Do they get a pass in your insane little world of racism and homophobia?

A man does not have a birth canal – period – except maybe in your insane little world where biology does not exist.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9636

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/14/2018, 2:29 pm

Trump Worshiping homophobe wrote:
Artie Always Makes a fool out of Jacqueline wrote:
And you know they "assume" this how? Read their minds? Shocked Have dreams in the night that tell you this? Shocked
 
You are the one who brought up the concept of a man “assuming” the role of a woman, or vice versa. Maybe you should explain what you meant by that.
Huh? Trying to weasel out of another idiotic response on your end?

Artie Always Makes a fool out of Jacqueline wrote:
Oh,and you do know that women transgender to men to and they actually have a "birth canal". Do they get a pass in your insane little world of racism and homophobia?
A man does not have a birth canal – period – except maybe in your insane little world where biology does not exist.
I see this sailed over your head. What do you think women transgender to men means. It's not that difficult.

With all the time you put in to denigrating transgender it makes me think you might have an emotional or behavioral problem associated with it. Idea Did you secretly dress up in your mom's clothes as a kid and now feel guilty about it?  Do you still do it? Maybe you've even fantasized about a sex change as a way to permanently address your shortcomings in the manhood department? Lay it out there and maybe we can get you the help that you need.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/14/2018, 4:16 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
 I see this sailed over your head. What do you think women transgender to men means. It's not that difficult.

Those with a vagina, uterus, and birth canal may refer to themselves as men - makes no difference whatsoever to me - but they are still indisputably women, regardless of what they call themselves. Someone's choice of words does not alter simple and basic biological facts.
As you say - it's not that difficult.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/14/2018, 6:11 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
   With all the time you put in to denigrating transgender it makes me think you might have an emotional or behavioral problem associated with it. Idea Did you secretly dress up in your mom's clothes as a kid and now feel guilty about it?  Do you still do it? Maybe you've even fantasized about a sex change as a way to permanently address your shortcomings in the manhood department? Lay it out there and maybe we can get you the help that you need.

There is a difference between discussion and denigration.
So you consider a man dressing in women's clothes, or someone fantasizing about a sex change, to have "emotional or behavioral problem(s)" due to those predilections?
And that a man dressing up in women's clothes, or someone considering a sex change, is someone who needs "help"?
Quite interesting.
And also quite denigrating, if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9636

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/14/2018, 6:30 pm

homophobic Trump worshiper wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
 I see this sailed over your head. What do you think women transgender to men means. It's not that difficult.

Those with a vagina, uterus, and birth canal may refer to themselves as men - makes no difference whatsoever to me -

You just spent 3 days and seven different posts but it makes no difference whatsoever to you? Then there's  the numerous other threads you've started about transgenders. Now after you've twisted yourself into knots and made a jackass of yourself in the process,it doesn't make any difference to you? HaHaHa
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9636

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/14/2018, 6:36 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:
   With all the time you put in to denigrating transgender it makes me think you might have an emotional or behavioral problem associated with it. Idea Did you secretly dress up in your mom's clothes as a kid and now feel guilty about it?  Do you still do it? Maybe you've even fantasized about a sex change as a way to permanently address your shortcomings in the manhood department? Lay it out there and maybe we can get you the help that you need.

There is a difference between discussion and denigration.
So you consider a man dressing in women's clothes, or someone fantasizing about a sex change, to have "emotional or behavioral problem(s)" due to those predilections?
And that a man dressing up in women's clothes, or someone considering a sex change, is someone who needs "help"?
Quite interesting.
And also quite denigrating, if I do say so myself.
[b]I'm was referring to you,and you only. I'm simply offering my help in referring you to someone who can assist you with getting you a sex change or helping you with your make-up and fashion needs.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/15/2018, 4:25 am

Artchel 60438 wrote:
   
You just spent 3 days and seven different posts but it makes no difference whatsoever to you?

No, no difference.
If a man wishes to pretend that he has a birth canal, or if a woman wants to be called a father, so be it. Unless and until it affects me, I have no desire to stop them. I may comment on it from time to time, but they are quite free to delude themselves in any manner they choose. I have better things to worry about.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/15/2018, 4:28 am

Artchel 60438 wrote:
I'm was referring to you,and you only.

I don't believe you were.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9636

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/15/2018, 5:25 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:
   
You just spent 3 days and seven different posts but it makes no difference whatsoever to you?

No, no difference.
If a man wishes to pretend that he has a birth canal, or if a woman wants to be called a father, so be it. Unless and until it affects me, I have no desire to stop them. I may comment on it from time to time, but they are quite free to delude themselves in any manner they choose. I have better things to worry about.
Says the Trump Worshiping homophobic toady. Rolling Eyes We believe you.
Honest we do. After all,It's such a convincing argument.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/16/2018, 4:12 am

Whatever - back to the topic.
Did you plan on addressing any of this?


happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
The drug is prescribed for another purpose. Any performance enhancement is strictly a side effect.

What difference does it make if the drug is prescribed for another purpose? It’s not the intent of the person taking the drug that matters, but rather the result that ensues from taking the drug that matters. And that result places her at a distinct advantage over the girls who are not allowed to use such drugs.



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
Why should someone following the law be denied their rights?

That’s kind of my whole point.
Why should a girl who is following the rules to the letter be denied the right to compete on a level playing field?
The girl who is transitioning is being given special rights – someone who is not transitioning would never be allowed to get away with using performance-enhancing drugs in any sport, at any academic or professional level. That is a guarantee.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9636

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/16/2018, 5:46 pm

happy jack wrote:
Whatever - back to the topic.
Did you plan on addressing any of this?


happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
The drug is prescribed for another purpose. Any performance enhancement is strictly a side effect.

What difference does it make if the drug is prescribed for another purpose? It’s not the intent of the person taking the drug that matters, but rather the result that ensues from taking the drug that matters. And that result places her at a distinct advantage over the girls who are not allowed to use such drugs.



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
Why should someone following the law be denied their rights?

That’s kind of my whole point.
Why should a girl who is following the rules to the letter be denied the right to compete on a level playing field?
The girl who is transitioning is being given special rights – someone who is not transitioning would never be allowed to get away with using performance-enhancing drugs in any sport, at any academic or professional level. That is a guarantee.
Asked and answered,troll. Move along.
The drug is prescribed for another purpose. Any performance enhancement is strictly a side effect. The winner was following the law. End of story!
Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/17/2018, 4:14 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Whatever - back to the topic.
Did you plan on addressing any of this?


happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
The drug is prescribed for another purpose. Any performance enhancement is strictly a side effect.

What difference does it make if the drug is prescribed for another purpose? It’s not the intent of the person taking the drug that matters, but rather the result that ensues from taking the drug that matters. And that result places her at a distinct advantage over the girls who are not allowed to use such drugs.



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
Why should someone following the law be denied their rights?

That’s kind of my whole point.
Why should a girl who is following the rules to the letter be denied the right to compete on a level playing field?
The girl who is transitioning is being given special rights – someone who is not transitioning would never be allowed to get away with using performance-enhancing drugs in any sport, at any academic or professional level. That is a guarantee.
Asked and answered,troll. Move along.
The drug is prescribed for another purpose. Any performance enhancement is strictly a side effect. The winner was following the law. End of story!
Sleep

The law is one thing, right and wrong are other things.
Both athletes were following the law, but only one of them was being granted special rights - the transgendered one.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9636

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/17/2018, 9:15 am

Transgender Doll Based on Jazz Jennings to Debut in New York
Quote :
From the moment she learned how to walk and talk, Jazz Jennings gravitated toward dresses and dolls. They were among the earliest signs that Jazz, born male, identified as female.

Now Ms. Jennings, 16, who rose to fame as one of the youngest people ever documented as transgender, will have a new doll to call her own — one modeled after her.

“Ever since I was little, I always loved playing with dolls,” she said in an interview on Thursday. “It was a great way to show my parents that I was a girl, because I could just express myself as I am. So this really resonates with me, because it was something so pivotal in my own journey.”

Tonner Doll Company, based in Kingston, N.Y., expects to begin producing the Jazz Jennings dolls in a limited-edition test run in late spring or early summer, said Robert Tonner, the company’s chief executive. But a prototype will be unveiled at the Toy Fair in Manhattan this weekend.

The company often markets collectibles to adults, but this item is for children. Mr. Tonner, who came up with the idea for the doll, said: “I was very impressed with Jazz when I saw her on Barbara Walters 10 years ago. I thought she was an amazing kid with amazing parents.”

Ms. Walters first interviewed Ms. Jennings on the ABC News program “20/20” in a 2007 episode that focused on transgender children and their families. That appearance vaulted Ms. Jennings into the national spotlight. She was just 6 years old at the time.

Since then, she has written two books: a 2014 children’s book, with Jessica Herthel, and a memoir, released last year. She is now the star of “I Am Jazz,” a reality show on TLC.
Photo
Jazz Jennings of the TLC documentary series “I Am Jazz.” Credit Mark Delong/TLC, via Associated Press

“Sometimes it does get overwhelming, and it’s hard to be receiving all this attention,” Ms. Jennings said in the interview. “But when I see that I am really benefiting other people by sharing my story, it motivates me to keep moving forward.”

She and her parents started the Transkids Purple Rainbow Foundation to raise awareness about issues affecting the transgender community, and Ms. Jennings was named one of Time’s 30 Most Influential Teens in 2015.

To match the outfit Ms. Jennings wears on the cover of her second book, “Being Jazz: My Life as a (Transgender) Teen,” the doll will be wearing a pink top and jean shorts, Mr. Tonner said. That model is expected to cost $89.99, while another, red-carpet-ready version of the doll will probably sell for over $100.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6346

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   3/17/2018, 9:59 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Transgender Doll Based on Jazz Jennings to Debut in New York
Quote :
From the moment she learned how to walk and talk, Jazz Jennings gravitated toward dresses and dolls. They were among the earliest signs that Jazz, born male, identified as female.

Now Ms. Jennings, 16, who rose to fame as one of the youngest people ever documented as transgender, will have a new doll to call her own — one modeled after her.

“Ever since I was little, I always loved playing with dolls,” she said in an interview on Thursday. “It was a great way to show my parents that I was a girl, because I could just express myself as I am. So this really resonates with me, because it was something so pivotal in my own journey.”

Tonner Doll Company, based in Kingston, N.Y., expects to begin producing the Jazz Jennings dolls in a limited-edition test run in late spring or early summer, said Robert Tonner, the company’s chief executive. But a prototype will be unveiled at the Toy Fair in Manhattan this weekend.

The company often markets collectibles to adults, but this item is for children. Mr. Tonner, who came up with the idea for the doll, said: “I was very impressed with Jazz when I saw her on Barbara Walters 10 years ago. I thought she was an amazing kid with amazing parents.”

Ms. Walters first interviewed Ms. Jennings on the ABC News program “20/20” in a 2007 episode that focused on transgender children and their families. That appearance vaulted Ms. Jennings into the national spotlight. She was just 6 years old at the time.

Since then, she has written two books: a 2014 children’s book, with Jessica Herthel, and a memoir, released last year. She is now the star of “I Am Jazz,” a reality show on TLC.
Photo
Jazz Jennings of the TLC documentary series “I Am Jazz.” Credit Mark Delong/TLC, via Associated Press

“Sometimes it does get overwhelming, and it’s hard to be receiving all this attention,” Ms. Jennings said in the interview. “But when I see that I am really benefiting other people by sharing my story, it motivates me to keep moving forward.”

She and her parents started the Transkids Purple Rainbow Foundation to raise awareness about issues affecting the transgender community, and Ms. Jennings was named one of Time’s 30 Most Influential Teens in 2015.

To match the outfit Ms. Jennings wears on the cover of her second book, “Being Jazz: My Life as a (Transgender) Teen,” the doll will be wearing a pink top and jean shorts, Mr. Tonner said. That model is expected to cost $89.99, while another, red-carpet-ready version of the doll will probably sell for over $100.



Do you believe that a 6 year-old possesses the emotional maturity to make an informed, life-altering decision, such as the one that determines whether he or she will live the rest of his or her life as a transgendered individual?
Also, re: our previous discussion:


happy jack wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Whatever - back to the topic.
Did you plan on addressing any of this?


happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
The drug is prescribed for another purpose. Any performance enhancement is strictly a side effect.

What difference does it make if the drug is prescribed for another purpose? It’s not the intent of the person taking the drug that matters, but rather the result that ensues from taking the drug that matters. And that result places her at a distinct advantage over the girls who are not allowed to use such drugs.



Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
Why should someone following the law be denied their rights?

That’s kind of my whole point.
Why should a girl who is following the rules to the letter be denied the right to compete on a level playing field?
The girl who is transitioning is being given special rights – someone who is not transitioning would never be allowed to get away with using performance-enhancing drugs in any sport, at any academic or professional level. That is a guarantee.
Asked and answered,troll. Move along.
The drug is prescribed for another purpose. Any performance enhancement is strictly a side effect. The winner was following the law. End of story!
Sleep

The law is one thing, right and wrong are other things.
Both athletes were following the law, but only one of them was being granted special rights - the transgendered one.

Do you believe that someone should be given special rights simply because they claim that they are transgendered?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   

Back to top Go down
 
Transgender bathroom use
Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: